My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're going to be the death of me, at least I'll die happy!"

"I intend to give you lots more before that happens... way off in the future!" A deep kiss from her.

She rolled over onto her back -- my front -- between my legs. From this vantage I had plenty of access to her breasts. I took advantage of that, tracing long slow lines around her breasts and pinching her nipples from time to time. She periodically craned her head to the side and gave me a kiss.

"Are you starting to feel less like a dirty old man now?"

"I'm not sticky and sweaty if that's what you mean."

A playful slap on my shoulder. "No it's not!"

"It's easier to forget our age difference when I'm with you like this. I guess that means we'll have to stay like this as long as possible!"

"Um, I second that! Too bad I have to start getting ready for work soon."

I looked over at the clock and it was already 2. "When do you have to start getting ready?"

"Too soon. I suppose 2:30."

"Well that gives us almost 30 whole minutes." I reached down her tummy until my hand was in contact with her sex. I crooked a finger inside, curled around her clit. The other hand kept exploring her breasts -- mostly her nipples. She started reacting in the desired way, and reached back her arm to pull my head into a kiss.

I heard the drain trip and the water start to empty. We were going to be left in the cold before too long. When the water drained to about 1/3 left, she stood up and pulled the curtain back into place. She reached out for me and I stood with her, cradling her back side while she leaned down and started the shower.

After she turned it on she turned around and we started going at it. "The water bill's going to be hell this month," I said.

"Are you really complaining about that?"

"Nope. Just saying I think this won't be the last time we do this!"

She smiled, kissed me, and reached between us putting both hands on my shaft. She was rubbing the head around on her clit. "Mmmmm.... I wish I had time for this again!" Her breathing was soon becoming shallow even though she was hesitating.

"Do it! Fuck your clit with my dick!" I encouraged her quietly between kisses. It spurred her on and her movements became even more purposeful. Surprising me after the day we'd had already, it was also bringing me closer with the direct contact on my most sensitive part.

We both threw back our heads, Jo cumming from the stimulus and me getting very close. Her jerking body seemed to falter, weak in the knees, and she fell down onto them under the spray.

Immediately her mouth sucked me in going straight to the root. She bobbed off for a brief moment, yelling out, "Give me your seed!" before she swallowed me again. It was enough, and I blasted into her throat once, then into her mouth as she pulled for the rest of what I could muster. I swear I heard an excited giggle when I first erupted.

Jo jumped up licking her lips and kissed me, giving me a little taste of her prize. "I wish I didn't have to hurry!" she said turning around, grabbing the soap.

Too bad we couldn't take the time clean each other properly! We finished as quickly as we could, then exited quickly and grabbed our towels. We dried ourselves to avoid any more delays since it was 2:50 and she needed to get going. I gave her a kiss and left the room.

She worked fast. When she later came out, I said, "You don't look as nice as you did before." I fake pouted.

She seemed to get a little angry, "What do you mean?"

"You're fully dressed!"

A playful slap, smile, and wiggle of her hips. "I won't be home until after midnight. Will you be up?"

"After today's workout, I don't think I can guarantee that. You are most welcome to wake me, though."

"Count on it! Ta, lover!" She turned toward the garage door.

"Have fun at work."

"Nothing at work could ever come close to the fun we've had in the last 24 hours!" She turned, came close, hugged, and kissed me. "Have to leave before I don't want to anymore!"

"Have to go and buy blue pills."

"Trust me honey," she said squeezing my genitalia. "You don't need it! I was afraid you were going to poke a hole right through me!"

"Too bad you don't have blue eyes. Then I could just call you my little blue pill!"

Another deep kiss. "We're just getting started! Bye!" Out the door to her car she went. I would have followed her waving good bye but in my state of undress I don't think the neighbors would have approved.

I plopped into bed to rest and dozed off right away.

~~~

Gary's just getting back into the swing of things in the bedroom. As their love and his stamina grow, what could possibly be next for them?

Let me know what you think in the comments!