My Blue Toy

Story Info
She id told what to do with her blue toy.
952 words
3.66
29.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kazkan
Kazkan
85 Followers

Well sit back and listen to this story.

I was up at my computer checking e-mails; it was about 10:00PM. I was dressed for bed in short shorts and a sleeveless tank top (they call the wife betters here). I was reading an e-mail from Lori. Anyway Lori had attached a picture of her and a bunch of her toys.

If I still have it maybe I can send it to you. She was telling a story about which toy she most recently used. It was getting very juicy I hadn't really noticed but my hand was brushing my nipple feeling how erect they were. Well it got my attention when I felt a tingle in my pussy. I kept reading and slowly my hand worked its way into my shorts. I was brushing the out side of my lips with my fingers then I took a finger and drew it threw my slit feeling my wetness. My breathing was getting heavier as I got more and more into it. I slipped my finger inside with a sigh. That's when Steve asked what I was doing, I never heard him come upstairs. I tried to slyly deny it but he knew better.

He said "You're playing with your cunt while reading porno!" I said no it's not porno it's a note from Lori, and you know I don't like the word "cunt!" So I told him about her note. He than said it got you that hot that you wanted to play right there at the computer. I said yes that hot, while I thought to myself if you only knew what I sometimes do at this computer. But that's my secret!

He told me to keep going but take off the shorts. I told not yet I like you not being able to see everything. So I put my hand back in my pants and slowly stroked up and down my wet slit. He said show me how wet you are. I showed him my fingers all slick with my juices. He told me to taste it, I smiled at him with an evil grin and devoured my slick fingers cleaning everything off. He told me to get them good and wet, that's when I made my way to the bed , removing my shorts on the way. I lay down on my back and brought my feet up on the bed and spread them wide. I stuck two fingers in and got them good and wet.

I offered then to Steve but he said no lift your shirt and rub it onto your tits. I moaned I was rubbing my wetness in. He said more get them wetter, use more fingers. I did I got four fingers and as hand up to where my thumb meets my hand. I pulled it out and rubbed it on my other breast and worked it in real good. Steve asked if I liked what I was doing , I told him yesssss! He asked me where my toys were and I told him which draw to go to.

He picked up one of the newer toys he gotten me a crystal blue colored dildo that also vibrates and glows. He asked me if this one makes me cum hard. I told him it does wonders. He said show me and handed it to me.

I took it from his hand and drug it across my breast and turned the vibrations on and teased my nipples with the tip going from one to the other and back. Next he told me to put it in my mouth and get it wet. I did it as if I was sucking his cock. I had it good and wet and I asked him now. He said do your tits again, I was panting I wanted to stuff my pussy so bad I was leaking so much I could feel it on my legs and ass. But I did as Steve said . This continued a few more times. I was pleading that I needed to feel it inside. He told me touch it to just your lips no further. He was driving me crazy but I did as he said and touched my pussy with it. I wanted so bad to ram it in and get it over with. I was lifting my hips to meet the dildo but Steve told me "No!" Touch it to your clit now. Oh it was wonderful I felt myself building to a climax, but I still wanted more. I wanted it in, deep in my vagina so I could grasp it tight with my mussels and pound it in to myself and bring on my orgasm. I pleaded again to Steve and he gave me a sly smile and said "Go ahead."

That's all I needed I gasping and my body glistened with a sheen of sweat as I was able to finally plunge home my dildo, deep into my wanting vagina. I was thrusting my hips up to meet each stroke of the dildo. My pussy was a river of juices. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Thrusting and pushing than it hit me the most wonderful orgasm I was seeing stars right in the middle of Steve grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed. I can again seeing more stars and believe I passed out for a couple of seconds. It was one of the greatest orgasms I had ever had. As I was regaining my senses Steve was slowly spreading my legs again so he could enter me with his raging cock. It only took a few minutes and we were both cumming together.

Kazkan
Kazkan
85 Followers