My Body Lies

Story Info
You use painslut, give her body the torture it craves.
1.3k words
4.02
24.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been watching you all morning long. I have to have you, but I don't know what you have in mind. The wondering is killing me, but I'm not allowed to ask. I'm not allowed to speak, or even look at your face. I'm helpless, desperate to disobey. I'm yours; it's painfully clear (but oh, how I love it!). But I'm just an object, here for your pleasure, sometimes used, sometimes ignored. Your tool of choice on me is a heavy leather cat o' nine, one that whistles through the air, leaving hot red swells on my aching flesh. But the waiting... That's the worst.

I squirm a little, the kneeling position I've been in for 3 hours already making my knees ache and my feet go numb. For now, I'm only a statue; another in your beautiful collection, here only to adorn your impressive abode. My breath goes quick in anticipation of when you will pass, drop your gaze to me for only an instant, beckon to me almost imperceptibly with two fingers... What fresh hells I'll endure should I miss that signal! So I watch, and I wait... And I suffer in silence.

Finally, finally, your ice gaze drops to my form. I remember that I'm naked, and my pale skin blooms in a red blush. I should be used to it by now, but I still can't help but tremble before you. Your rough fingers lift up my chin; I catch a glimmer in your eyes. Is it malice? Anticipation? Mischief? I think all three. "Come, bitch" you tell me, and then make long strides toward the door. I scramble to follow you, still on my knees. I know what awaits me; scared as I am, I still hunger for it.

I crawl behind you down a set of stairs and into a darkened room. I can see the vague outlines of different, daunting equipment. It is all used for your pleasure--and my torment. You stop in front of a large wooden A, and grab my hair, forcing me to rise. I am strapped tightly to the form, my hands cuffed together high above my head--so high, I can barely reach the ground with my toes. You don't gag me this time--all the better to hear me scream. You move behind me, and I can hear you collecting your "tools", readying them for what you have in store.

I hear a sinister chuckle behind me, then a flash of fire across my ass. I gasp in pain, but ache for more. We both know exactly what I need, and you're prepared to give it to me. Another crack of pain, this time across my back. I can feel the welt raise almost instantly. Suddenly, you start lashing out from all directions. My entire backside is aflame from torment, and I scream, tears beginning to run from my eyes. I beg you to stop, knowing you will not heed but pleading nonetheless. I can feel a wave building in my loins. Suddenly, a blow lands on my bare pussy. I scream as my body shakes in a blast of orgasm. My body has defied me, and you laugh evilly at your victory. My body is unable to deceive what you know to be true: I am a pain slut, and I burn with desire for the tortures you wreak upon me.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, slut?" I hear from right behind my ear. "I don't believe I gave you permission to come." I feel a sharp pain as you close small metal clamps on my nipples, and pull savagely on one of them. You attach small, heavy balls to the clamps, then lift one up and let it swing into the other, knocking both back and forth and pulling hard on my nipples.

You move behind me again, and your hot breath raises the hairs on my skin. I feel something small and sharp drag slowly up my inner thigh: a small but very sharp knife you are quite fond of. I wimper and bite back tears; knives terrify me, and you know it. My legs tremble as the blade moves closer to my dripping lower lips. I can feel your arousal at my fear--your hard cock is pressed firmly against my ass so there can be no mistake. The knife traces between my lips and back toward my slit, turning slowly this way and that. Your other hand reaches up to my tit and squeezes roughly. I can feel the weights swing wildly, and your breath quicken. You need a release, and I am helpless to stop you.

You unzip your jeans; now there is nothing left between my ass and your cock. The hand holding the knife disappears for a moment; you put it down so as not to slice yourself. You spread my ass with your now free hand, and I can feel your throbbing cock press against my slick fuckhole. Even as wet as I am, your thickness strains to enter my tight cunt. I hear a grunt, and you slam into my hole. I scream at the pain. You slap my ass and wrench my nipple; I should know better. My wrists are already aching by now, and bouncing on your cock only serves to bite into them painfully. Your fingers dig into my hips as you pound into my pussy. My breath quickens; I don't know how long I can keep myself from coming, but I know I will be punished if I come again without permission. I don't have to fight long though; your breath brushes my ear as you whisper: "Come, slut. Come now!" My body convulses with the much-needed orgasm, and you slam me harder, burying yourself balls deep into me, and I feel you shudder as your hot come injects itself into my core.

You pause for a minute to catch your breath, then release my hands from their restraints. I fall to my knees, exhausted, as you move to place your dripping cock in front of me. "Clean it up, whore." I reach out to lick you clean, tonguing your balls and tickling into every crevise to make sure my job is done. I can feel you starting to get hard again, and your fingers move up to bury themselves in my hair. I glance up to see the look of pleasure on your face, and take that as permission to continue. I reach out to cup your balls, and knead them as I run my tongue down the sensitive ridge on your cock to its base, and back up to your now swollen head. I flick my tongue across your hole playfully, and smile as I feel you twitch.

I suck on your head, then take you all the way into my mouth. I gag a little as your hardness tickles my throat. I release you to the head, then swallow you to the hilt again... Over and over. Your hands press my head down, and you start fucking my face as roughly as you did my pussy. I gasp for breath when my nose isn't buried in your thick hair--again, I am helpless to your will, and I hold onto your thighs as you take me in another hole. I suck harder, wanting to make you come, if only so that I can breathe again. I can feel you throb as you near climax. You slam into the back of my throat, over and over, bent on release. Finally, your hands hold my head tight to your body, your cock in to the hilt, and explode into my throat. I struggle to swallow it all, and still some leaks out the side of my mouth. You release me, and my tongue flicks quickly out to catch what I lost. You stumble to a nearby chair, and sit down. You may have exhausted yourself for the moment, but I know soon there will be more. Much more.