My Boner Turns Me Invisible Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexually frustrated high school student turns invisible.
3.1k words
3.95
185.3k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: There is a Long BONUS SEX SCENE at the end of the story.

Once again, I'm John Logan. I'm 18 years old. I'm a geek, average body, average penis of 7 inches, I have dark hair and I wear glasses, although my life is not quite as average. I gained the ability to turn invisible when I get an erection. For the last week I have been trying to find new targets to peep on, but I just can't do it without a motive. I have decided I will ask Jenny and her twin sister Monica out, both of them. They are Identical twins, and I am going to ask both of them out. If they reject me then I will have my revenge. I guess in a way I'm kind of a super villain, or a hero of a geek's vengeance.

But before that my new friend Melody is coming over to listen to some classic Ramones albums together. DING DONG. I ran to the door, and opened it. It was Melody.

"Hey, come in."

Melody walked in. "Nice house, your parents out?"

"My Dad is on a work trip for a couple of months, and my mom is just having a bath upstairs."

Melody followed me up stairs to my room. Our house was old, dusty and the walls were covered in flower pattern wallpaper. We entered my room. My room was a lot nicer than the rest of the house, white carpets, fresh paint on the walls, and my room was actually very tidy.

"Wow, nice digs."

I flicked my old record player on and Blitzkrieg Bob boomed out of the speakers.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Ya, water please."

"Ok..."

I left to go get the water, as I left; I turned and closed my room's door. When I turned around I was met with my mother walking naked from the bathroom to her bedroom. Her back was to me, and she didn't notice me. My eyes were drawn to ass, big and firm. She was surprisingly fit. I began to get an erection and I turned invisible. My clothes don't change with me so I jumped into the bathroom and hid my clothes. Intrigued at seeing my mother naked for the first time, I tip toed after her.

My mom was average height, long dark hair, 36D Breasts and 40 years old. Alexandra Logan looks like you're my next target. I followed her into her bedroom. She stretched out on her bed and reached into the drawer next to her and pulled out a firm dildo. I was surprised; I never thought I'd get this kind of show from my own mom. I stood at the end of the bed with a perfect view of her body. She had a thick bush at the top of her slit. She started rubbing herself with her hands slowly, moaning softly. She stopped, got up and propped herself against some pillows. She slowly inserted her dildo in and out and began to moan softly. She grabbed her breast hard as she inserted it deeper into her tight pussy. My cock was now throbbing to get out of my pants. I needed release. Just then the music stopped. OH SHIT, Melody.

I scurried out of the room silently, and headed for the bathroom. Damn it! Melody was heading towards the bathroom. I thought. Just then my mother became louder. Melody looked towards my mother's bedroom door. She started walking closer to investigate. She opened the door a crack and looked in. She liked what she saw. She pushed on the door and it slowly creaked open. My mother shot up to see who it was.

"Who are you!?" She shouted.

"Oh, I'm a friend of John's." She said as she caressed her tits.

Melody started moving in closer as Alexandra Logan, my mom, tried to pull the covers up.

"What are you doing?" She pleaded.

"Oh, I was just wondering if we could play together. Don't worry about John, I heard him go into the bathroom, he'll be a while."

Alexandra let the covers fall, revealing her large tits and soaking wet pussy. Melody let her jacket fall to the floor. She pulled her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra. The nipples of her B cup breast stuck out prominently. She lifted up her skirt and pulled down her hello kitty panties.

Melody lunged at my mom's open legs. She started to lap up all the pussy juices and then dove her tongue in deep into my mother's hot pussy. My mother started moaning again. Little did either know, I was standing right there completely naked and stroking my rock hard cock.

Melody started inserting a finger and my mom's moans just got louder and louder until she screamed at the top of lungs. They both stopped. Hoped to god I didn't hear that. Alexandra suddenly grabbed Melody by the shoulders and threw her down beside her. She started to suck on her perky tits, drawing circles around them. Melody moaned softly as she stroked her swollen clit. Alexandra started to kiss and nibble down Melody's firm body, until she reached her steaming clit. Melody started grabbing and squeezing her own tits. My mom raised Melody's skirt and started to suck and pull on Melody's burning clit. Melody started to moan louder.

I was stroking my cock hard, but I knew I had to elongate this experience as much as I could. Melody started to shake and moaning loudly as my mother inserted two fingers in and out. Melody started screaming as her pussy squirted all over my mom. I had to cum right now. I grabbed Melody's panties on the floor and shot my load into them. I crept away with Melody's panties, back to the bathroom.

Melody got off the bed and started to get dressed. My mom was disappointed she didn't get to finish but they agreed on a next time.

"Wait, where are my panties!?" asked Melody worried.

"It's ok, I'll find them and return them later."

Melody agreed reluctantly and made her way back to my room.

I waited until she walked past then I flushed the toilet. I hid the panties under the sink and made my way downstairs to get her water.

As the water filled the glass, my second erection began to subside. I headed back to my room where I found Melody sitting on my bed cross legged trying to hide her panty-less and soaking wet pussy. We talked for almost an hour about classic punk rock, how much we thought Cassandra the school princess was a bitch, and before I could play the romantic card she said the dreaded words. "So my boyfriend is coming down from Toronto and I think you two would really like each other, he's in a punk band."

"Toronto? Like Canada, Toronto."

"Ya, I'm from Canada. I'm a Canadian punk rock chick."

We both chuckled. But the night came to a close with a kiss on the cheek which made me blush and a thank you for me making her feel welcome here in small town America.

That night I wanked hard into Melody's panties a second time, thinking about my mother and Melody.

The next day, I was tired but decided to go along with my original plan. I kind of wanted to fuck my mom but incest wasn't really my thing anyway.

I waited for lunch to make my move.

Crowds of noisy teens were munching, talking and yelling, it seemed like a big mess of sound, I oddly had no worries about asking the twins out. It was almost like I wanted them to say no. The Twins, Jenny and Monica; five foot each, shoulder length brown hair, and average tits. They dressed like sexy librarians; short skirts, tall socks, shirts that were unbuttoned a little bit too far, revealing an excellent amount of cleavage and an overall demeanor that said I'm an easy fuck.

I sat down at my usual table, Jenkins was already there.

"John, how have you been?" Asked Jenkins with a painfully wheezy rasp.

"Fine Jenkins... Just fine." I said before sighing to myself.

"Did you see the latest Walking Dead?"

Our conversations were almost always way too long and about the TV shows that we each watched. I started to drift and zone out, starring at the twins. Jenny and Monica were sitting right beside each other.

I wanted to ask them out now, but before I could get my chance they got up and started leaving. I got up and started following them. I wondered where they were going. I followed them outside, keeping my distance.

They went to the back of the school, by the dumpsters. I looked around the corner and saw Jenny lift up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties. Monica was on her knees. Jenny brought her warm pussy over to Monica's awaiting and open mouth.

Oh, my god, twins going at it I thought. My boner was so big it hurt. I had turned invisible and quickly moved behind one of the dumpsters to take off my clothes. I them moved in closer for a better look. Jenny was moaning. Monica started to insert her fingers as well. Jenny was rubbing her tits and moaning loudly. She started cumming on her twin sister's face. She was shaking and became week at the knees. She quickly laid herself down to recover. Monica was impatient for her turn.

"Jenny hurry up, we're gonna be late for class!"

"Alright!" Jenny said sharply. "Just get on already."

Monica mounted her sister's face on the dirty concrete ground. I got in closer for an even better look. My cock in my hands, I was masturbating only feet away. Jenny spread her sister's moist lips, and inserted her tongue in and out. Monica started moaning and it didn't take long before she started to shake as well. But her sister Jenny just kept going. Jenny grabbed her sister's ass cheeks hard and pulled her in closer. She started sucking hard on her Twin's snatch. Monica started shaking out of control as she squirted what seemed like buckets worth of cum. When she finished Jenny was soaked in her sister's juices. Monica was un-conscious next to her. I ran off behind the nearby dumpsters to shoot my load against the side of one of them. I turned visible again and quickly put my clothes on. I waited for them to leave before I started following them again. I still had to ask them out, even if I already got a nice treat from them. I wouldn't be satisfied until I entered them.

"Jenny! What the fuck!? You didn't have to go that far!"

"No, but I wanted to"

"Look at you, you're soaked."

"It's fine, I'll just go have a shower, before lunch ends."

I continued following them. Monica stopped before going in and wiped her pussy down with a wet wipe. Her sister went ahead.

This was my chance. "Hey! Monica!"

"Huh?" Monica turned around as I walked up to her. "Oh, you, what do you want? I saw what you did to Cassandra last week."

I paused, with concern as I remembered what had happened. I tried asking her out but was caught starring at her tits and got a boner right in front of her. Then I remembered the fun I saw in the showers.

"Oh, that was just a misunderstanding."

"Well what do you want? I don't have all day." She said with a prissy tone.

"I... I want you."

"Excuse me?!"

"I want to lay you down on a soft bed, and nail you with my hard cock." I said sharply.

"Uh.. Uh." Monica was at a loss for words. "No fucking way, pervert!"

Suddenly she slapped me and ran off. She was biting her lip, sort of turned on and flattered.

I let her get a little ahead of me before I started following her again. Damn it! I thought, I was rejected again. My face was red and stung badly. I followed Monica to the change rooms that attached to the gym. I was about to go in when suddenly Melody walked out.

"Where do you think you're going? This is the lady's change room."

"Uh... Um... This is the lady's?" I asked desperately trying to keep my composure.

Then I noticed it, she had a black eye and a cut on her lip.

"What happened to you?!" I sounded worried, but I wondered if Cassandra had, had her way with her again, this time a little too rough.

"Oh, it's nothing don't worry." She seemed scared and just walked off.

I decided it would probably be fine, she probably just fell somewhere. I got turned on from remembering what had happened between us in this very change room. I immediately got another erection and turned invisible. I ran into the boy's change room and left my clothes. I left and went into the girls change room and was met with another bountiful spread of hot chicks covered in a thin layer of moisture from the steam coming out of the showers. In various states of undress, I studied all of them carefully before making my way to the showers to find where Jenny and Monica were.

I saw the shower room, a cloud of steam and fruit scented shampoo flowed out. I took out my rock hard cock as I turned the corner. My heart stopped; Jenny walked out of the shower room naked and right into me. My hand brushed against her breasts. I shot out my load, all over her. She screamed as I came into view. I'm visible. I ran as fast as I could. The other girls screamed and tried to cover up as I ran past. I ran into the boys change room and threw on my clothes. I ran right out of the school and all the way home. I skipped dinner, I skipped my masturbation session, I felt like my life was over. I tried to sleep. My cellphone rang. It startled me out of my deep thoughts.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"It's Melody... I heard what happened at school. I thought you different, but you're just the same." She started crying. "I thought my boyfriend had changed, but he got drunk today and hit me." She hung up.

He hit her, I thought, I should have been there for her, not peeping on some incestuous twins. I got up and ran. I ran all the way to her house. She lived by a riverine in the forest. As her house came into view I saw her boyfriend, some EMO jack ass. I ran right at him.

"Hey you! You hurt Melody, I'm gonna beat you up." I shouted.

"Who the Fuck are you!?"

Tony threw a punch at me but I jumped back just in time. I thought hard about how I wanted to fuck Melody, what I saw the first time I met her and what I just saw the twins do. "I am! Going! To Fuck! MelodyYYY!!!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you dude." He dove at me. I ducked just as I got a full erection and my body disappeared. Tony shook himself off.

"Where the fuck did you go, you were a fucking a coward after all huh!"

I crept behind him and threw my strongest fist against his head. He fell over instantly on his back.

"What the Fuck!? Where are you?!"

I sat on his chest hard, he let out a gasp of air. I put my knees against his arms pinning him down. I punched him left and right until I saw enough blood on his face. I was visible again.

"You stay the fuck away from Melody and never come back here again, Or else!"

"Or else what?" Tony asked almost un-conscious.

"Or else you will feel my vengeance... Although not in a sexual way."

"What?.."

"Now run! Run! Or I will come after you, you never know when I will be there watching... although not in a sexual way."

I let him up and he began to run.

"Melody, you're safe now." I said under my breath.

***

(BONUS) Back at the twins house; Jenny and Monica gossiped about what had happened at school with John.

"Can you believe he asked me out before peeping in the girls change room?" Asked Monica.

"Total Perv."

"But you know it kinda turned me on... what he said to me."

"What did he say?"

"He said something about laying me down on a soft bed and nailing me with his hard cock."

"It's clever."

"It's more than clever; it turned me on. Fuck me Jenny!" Monica ordered.

Jenny got up and closed their room's door. Monica was already taking her pajamas off, revealing her moist pussy, just a little bit of light hair at the top of her slit.

"Fuck me Hard!" Monica moaned.

Jenny dove at her sister, engulfing her burning pussy. She flicked her tongue up and down her sisters clit. Monica moaned softly. Jenny inserted a finger and Monica let out a deep sigh.

"Harder!" Monica shouted.

Jenny shoved two fingers into her sister's tight vagina. She started to moan louder.

"Harder!!" Monica shouted louder.

Jenny inserted three fingers. Monica was on cloud nine, in a sexual trance.

"Harderrrrr!!!!" Monica Screamed.

Jenny shoved her whole fist into her sister loosened pussy. Monica was screaming with joy. She started squirting all over her twin sister. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, each one made her squirt another torrent over her sister.

Just then their door opened. It was their younger brother. Both sisters gasped and then another wave of pussy juice squirted all over Jenny. Their brother was wide eyed. His jaw dropped. His cock got hard and made a tent in his pajama's pants.

"Charlie!? What the Fuck?! Don't you knock?!" Shouted Jenny.

"Uh... Uh... I... I heard you shouting. What are you doing?" He said as he took a couple steps in.

"What does it look like, you're old enough to know, you watch porn don't you?"

Just then, Charlie ran up behind Jenny as he pulled out his rock hard cock, and shoved it into Jenny's waiting and wet pussy.

"Noooo!!! Charlie what are you doing!?" She shouted as she was forced down on to the bed. "I'm a virgin! I'm a lesbian!" She pleaded but her brother was in a trance.

Monica just laid there and watched, still recovering from her intense multiple orgasms. There wasn't any blood. The pain started to subside. Jenny began moaning loudly.

"Ah! Ah! I'm gonna cum!!!" Shouted her brother.

"No!!!" Shouted Jenny.

Her brother thrust himself deep inside her as he shot load after load of cum. Jenny just laid there as her brother pulled out and walked away.

"Thanks." He said as he left.

Jenny started to cry, but it quickly turned into laughter.

"I guess I'm bi."

Both of them laughed.

TO BE Continued.