My Bosnian Beauty

Story Info
He finds out something new about his dream girl.
2.1k words
4.33
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andre'!" My mother half shouted, half called in the way parents tend to when they're not quite sure where in the house you are.

"Yes mom?"

"Don't forget to take out the trash."

I sighed heavily and replied with a gruff "Alright."

As I made my way to the curb, the familiar grinding of hard plastic wheels rolling across coarse driveway pavement was uncharacteristically loud in the silence of the suburban summer day. The sound echoed across the many trees in my neighbor hood. Well myoldneighborhood. Having moved out three years ago to leave for college I hadn't called this place home since senior year. Ironically, I was staying with my parents over the summer for the first time since moving out for the summer preceding my collegiate senior year. At nineteen, I was rather average sized at 5' 11", both my brother and father were 6' 3" so the tall black man gene must have skipped me I had a medium sized afro I liked to keep messy without looking homeless. The perfect circle thing made me feel like Steve Harvey.

When I stopped at the curb I heard the sound of a woman panting. I turned and was rewarded with the sight of the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen jogging towards me. Her hair was a long, wavy light brown she'd pulled back into a tight ponytail that fell to just between her shoulder blades. She wore only a pink tank top that clung to her breasts and tight matching short shorts that left almost all of her gorgeously tanned legs bare. She had one of those arm straps that you can place your iPod in while you run and when she reached me she stopped and pulled her white headphones out of her ears to talk.

"Hi. I'm Amalia," she said extending her hand.

I shook it and responded in what hoped was a cool and mysterious manner. "I'm Andre'. You must be new here."

"Yeah. My parents and I just moved here from Virginia."

"Oh, so you're from Virginia?" I said immediately mentally kicking myself for not coming up with anything cooler to say than what she just said. Usually I liked to think I was pretty witty but her easy beauty was throwing me off. Up close I could see her flat toned tummy was covered by a light sheen of sweat and her breasts, while not big, maybe 34C ish, were pushed together by the tanktop in such a way that the tops of them jiggled when she moved making them even more alluring.

"Well no actually," she said smiling, and damn what a smile.

I paused awkwardly while I waited for her to elaborate and realized she was waiting for me to ask. I liked her already. "So whereareyou from?"

She giggled at my emphasis to show I'd noticed and enjoyed her little game. "Both my parents and I are from Bosnia. We moved here when I was four."

I thought back to the world map my uncle had given me as a graduation present. It was a huge square about 4 feet in width and length that looked like it came out of an atlas from the 1700s. I vaguely remembered seeing a Bosnia somewhere in southeast Europe so of course attempting to sound smart that was my first response.

"Oh that's in southeast Europe isn't it?"

Her eyes widened in slight shock. "Wow, most people don't even know if it's a city or a country."

My clever comeback was stifled when I noticed her eyes during that slight expansion. They were literally breathtaking. The eyes themselves were perfectly white and gave the impression of a quick mischievous intelligence. The irises were a deep golden green. Not quite hazel but something else. Something better. What made her eyes actually make me lose my entire train of thought wasn't just that golden green. It was that the golden green was actually slightly rimmed with blue. The combination was so perfectly balanced and pure that I was mesmerized by the sheer intensity of them.

"Hello?" she said in a concerned tone breaking my reverie and making me realize I'd been staring rather intensely into those gorgeous eyes.

"Huh?" I replied eloquently.

She laughed and repeated her question. "Where do you live?"

"Oh right here." I pointed up the hill to my house.

"Oh my god I live right here." she said pointing to the house directly next to my own.

"Cool." I said my heart racing as I realized I had entire summer next door to this Bosnian bombshell.

Suddenly she reached her hand up and slid her fingers into my hair. I'd always been rather proud of my fro simply because I kept it so soft. It may have been messy but it always felt like a silky cloud. I was taken aback by her forwardness but I'd always loved girls playing in my hair so I figured I'd let her continue before she complimented me on it.

Instead she gasped and exclaimed "It's so fluffy!" I stood with my brow furrowed as she laughed and finally said. "Well I gotta get back home Fluffy. See you around." And with that she smiled that gorgeous smile and jogged off while I stared at her substantial ass swaying slowly away from me.

*********************************

I trudged up my driveway my mind heavy with thoughts of Amalia or "Amy" as I'd begun to call my newfound crush. It had been a week since our fateful encounter and we had only grown closer. Everyday I'd meet her in front of my house. I made it seem casual like I was checking the mail, or walking my dog, or distracted by a particularly lively squirrel. She knew I was there only to see her but never brought it up. It was like an unspoken agreement between us.

Tonight I actually was taking out the trash especially late because I'd forgotten to do it earlier when a light on in the upper floor of my beautiful neighbors house caught my attention. I knew from previous conversations that that light was the window to Amalia's bedroom, which I also knew was always off at 11 o' clock at night because she told me herself she's "vegged" out in her pajamas watching TV at that hour.

As I'd mentioned before, I live in a nice suburban neighborhood. So nice in fact, that it originally contained a country club with it's own golf course. Of course for golf courses, you need lots of hills and as such the neighborhood was filled with them. Because of this, my house actually sat at the top of a hill while Amalia's was situated half way down it, allowing me to see her window as I came up my driveway.

I decided to ignore it and continued up my drive when I heard a noise. A noise that aroused me more than I ever thought a noise could. A breathy, husky, obviously feminine moan carried on the cool summer wind that tickled the inside of my ears like a seductress's whisper. I was entranced, and before I knew it I was making my way toward the window. The moans continued low and barely audible, obviously not meant for passersby but I couldn't resist even if I'd wanted to.

I stopped when I reached a tree a few feet from her house. It was a dogwood, thick and sturdy with age that I'd spent my childhood climbing. I hadn't seen this tree in years but all the same handholds were there and all the old branches were sturdy. I made my way up, higher and higher, until I was level with her window on the second floor. There was a single branch connected to the trunk of the tree that forked off to another slightly smaller smaller one creating almost a seat a few feet from the window where I could lean back against the trunk with both of my legs supported. Thanks to the lights left on in the room I had a front row seat while anyone inside would only see their reflection. So occupied was I with getting in place that I didn't even notice what was happening in the window right in front of me.

There was Amalia as beautiful as ever wearing a green sports bra and matching boyshorts which I assumed were her version of pajamas. What shocked me almost to the point of falling out of my precarious perch was that her mouth was pressed against that of another girl! The other girl was a knockout almost as beautiful as Amalia herself with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes as deep as the Pacific ocean. The main difference between the two beauties though, was their body shapes. Where Amalia was all lithe and graceful like a dancer, this girl was buxom and nowhere near overweight. Her full breasts were Ds easily and her flat tummy swelled to curvaceous hips and a round sexy ass.

The two were pressed together frenching so deep I could hear their breathy gasps from where I sat. When they turned and the curvy blonde pushed Amalia to the bed I could see that she was already naked. She bent forward and began to remove my crush's shorts and that fat ass was pointed straight at me. I could feel my own breathing quickening as I took in this incredible sight and it jumped up another notch when I saw the blonde's shiny pink pussy wink out at me from between her thighs.

Once Amalia's shorts were off the blonde got to her knees and dove her head between Amy's legs. As her head moved up and down, back and forth, I could tell she knew what she was doing because the rapture on Amy's face was almost palpable. As the blondes hands gripped Amy's tight ass cheeks one her own wound tightly into the blonde's hair. She began to buck against her pleasurer's face as her other hand found its way to her breast, kneading the soft flesh and pulling and pinching her own nipple.

As I watched I felt myself slowly becoming more and more aroused. The bark beneath my fingertips was rough and unwelcoming and I longed for the feel of one of those gorgeous women's' hands on my skin. My cock had been growing rapidly since I heard the first moan and there was now a spreading dark spot on my jeans. I figured at this point, I was already well past the point of no return and as I struggled to free my erection without falling I heard a scream that made the earlier moans sound like nails on a blackboard.

It was Amalia. My sweet, delicious foreign beauty was cumming, or what I assumed was cumming based on my observation and past experience. Her legs were wrapped tight around Blondie's head, soft thighs meeting soft hair and her hands were clawing violently at the bedspread. She was bucking in earnest now, and the clear soprano of her voice rang through the night like a heavenly chorus. I was so shocked that is took me a moment to register the noise, and probably wouldn't have if it weren't for the fact that she was saying something I'd been hearing all my life; my name.

I was cumming before I'd even realized it, the force of the shock and instant arousal I felt at hearing my own name cried out in my wet dreams' orgasmic voice, mixed with my own hands stroking which they had started also without me even knowing led to one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. Spurt after spurt of thick cum burst from me as I clenched my teeth in a vain attempt to remain silent. When I was finally done and the post orgasmic light headedness had passed I heard Amalia giggle and say, "Yeah it is hot in here. Hang on I'll crack a window and then it's your turn."

"Shit."I thought to myself. I was frozen in fear, and even if I hadn't been there was no way for me to get down fast enough. So I sat there, perched in a tree with cum dribbling down my still erect cock and fingers obviously having just jacked myself off to their private moment as Amalia opened the window and saw me. Once again her eyes widened and I held my breath thinking maybe I could camouflage with the trees or something equally stupid as I waited for her to scream and call the police. Instead she raked her eyes over me, and licked her lips in an almost predatory manner before saying loud enough for me and Blondie to hear: "Hey Carey, I think I found us another playmate."