My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy lay on the bed panting from the licking she had just received and watched me get undressed, I had dressed casually so soon has my tracksuit bottoms and t shirt removed. Mandy saw me start walking over to the bed and moved back so she was laying in the middle of the bed but across it; I crawled onto the bed and lay onto of her.

We started to kiss and Mandy spread her legs wide allowing my cock to bump against her groin, she groped for my cock and placed it at her entrance and used her other hand to push down on my arse, my cock smoothly entered her warm wet welcoming cunt. She made the "Ahh," sound as she felt my cock enter her and her hands moved and rested on my back.

We hadn't stopped kissing and she laid still as she felt my cock reach the bottom and held me still, she stopped kissing me and turned her head so she could see herself in the mirrored wardrobe. She gasped at how wanton she looked with a man young enough to be son between her legs doing something that she had promised in church to only do with her husband. A tear came to her eye and then she felt my hips move out and then back in again and the wonderful sensation of my cock rubbing on her lower lips and clit. "God yes, fuck me my young beautiful man," she screamed as she felt my cock slide back in.

I didn't fuck her, I screwed her, the movement was slow and gentle and you could almost say loving. After a few minutes I suggested I take her doggy style so that she could see my cock going in and out of her in the mirrored wardrobe door. Now she normally didn't like doggy style as she liked to be able to look into my eyes as we screwed but she liked the idea of watching my cock pierce her, I climbed off and she turned around so she on her hands and knees, I moved behind her and re entered her, she made the "ahh," noise as she felt my cock spread her lips and sink all the way inside her, and then I slowly screwed her from behind.

After 2 minutes she whispered hoarsely in time to my thrusts, "This .... Is ....so ....erotic .........seeing ........you're ..........big .......hard ........cock ........ Go ........ Inside ..........me."

I then sped up as I felt the tingle in the end of my knob, she recognised the signs and leaned forward removed my cock from her and told me to get on my back.

She leapt on top of me and took me deep inside her and started to grind herself against me. "Caress my boobs and come in me," she commanded.

Never one to knowingly let a lady down I mauled her tits as she moved her hips rhythmically on top of me until she felt my cock head expand and then explode inside her. "Yes, Yes, Yes," She bellowed as she joined me in that moment of shared sexual bliss. As she came down from her high she collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her and we shared a long deep meaningful kiss.

After a few minutes we detached and crawled under her duvet where she lay with her head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her. "Stuart, you can stay the night can't you?" she asked.

"For my favourite girl, of course I can," I replied and kissed the top of her head.

She fell asleep in my arms and I waited for a little while before getting up and getting a drink, I pulled on the tracksuit bottoms and t shirt and left my underwear on the floor next to her bed. I went downstairs and got a glass of water and looked out the kitchen window into the garden, I didn't hear her come down stairs and softly pad across the kitchen until she placed her hand on my back.

I wrapped an arm around her as she took a sip of my water and then refilled the glass, she had on a silky knee length bright coloured and patterned dressing gown, and from the way it hung you could tell she was naked underneath.

She then led me by the hand back to her bedroom where she removed the gown and let it fall on the floor and watched as I shed my clothes and crawled back into bed with her. We cuddled each other until she fell asleep again and I soon followed her.

We were woken up at 6am by the sound of her alarm. She looked at me and said "Morning Lover."

I kissed her on the lips and she returned it with gusto and said didn't object when I rolled on top of her and her legs parted to allow me to get really close, my morning glory was bumping on her mons as we kissed and then released my kiss and said "Fuck me again."

I kissed down her body and let's just say that she was late for work that morning and she had a big stupid grin on her face all day. I was busy arranging meetings and organising the company summer ball all day and only saw her a few times during the day, she had put on a dark blue trouser suit with a pink blouse and called me in at nearly 5 o'clock, "Shut the door please," she ordered as I entered.

"Hi Mandy, how can I help?" I asked.

"Well, item number one is you have done a real number on me, I can still feel your cock inside me and right now I can't think of anything other than having you roger me sense less on the desk, but that will have to wait another day," my cock instantly grew inside my trousers at the thought of fucking her in the office.

"Item number two is Jennifer Taylor."

"Ah," I replied.

"She is being difficult about the plans for extending this place, to that end I have volunteered you to assist her taking notes at a meeting she is attending in 2 night's time, once you have taken down her notes I want you to take down her knickers and fuck her ugly arse off on camera."

"Ok," I replied, "When does John get home?"

"Item 3," she said smiling, "He called me to say that he will be home tomorrow late morning, fancy keeping me company tonight?"

"So I suppose the only question is your place or mine?" I asked.

"Mine, I want to see your cock going in and out of my cunt in the mirror again."

The next morning Mandy watched me get out of bed and walk into the en suite, she laughed as she heard me pee and flush the toilet, I washed my hands and walked back into the bedroom, I looked down at Mandy who by now was sitting up and the duvet had fallen down revealing her breasts, I pulled the duvet off and pulled her down the bed so she laying flat on her back. My morning stiffy was bobbing in front of me as I crawled between her legs and then kissed her on the lips; she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it before breaking the kiss and saying "I've got an 8am meeting with a magazine."

"I know so let's make it a quickie then."

She guided me into her cunt, her cunt was still leaking come from the 3 times we had done it the night before so was still wet and made the "Aah" noise as my cock reached rock bottom, "You've got 3 minutes," she said through gritted teeth as I started to pound away. "2 minutes, is that all you've got," she whispered in my ear so I really started to pound in to her, her arms and les were by now wrapped around me and she was letting me use her for my own pleasure, "1 minute, come in me my wonderful young lover," she whispered.

That did it I came, "Yes, yes, yes," she cried as she felt my come flood her insides and triggered an orgasm inside her.

We lay locked together for a few minutes and then I got up and she followed me into the ensuite where we washed the smell of sex off each other before we then dried each other off and got dressed, I dressed quickly into my suit and made coffee as Mandy did her hair and make up, when I returned to the bedroom she was putting on a plain grey dress with matching jacket, she looked every inch the professional business woman.

We walked out to her car just as Jennifer opened her front door. "Oh Hi Stuart," she said, "Stay the night did we?"

I flashed my biggest smile and said "Yes, that is what happens when you have a real task master as a boss, good job Mandy has a couple of spare rooms so I didn't have to go home after working on a contract with her until the early hours."

She looked at me and smiled and said "Are you still mine for tomorrow night?"

"Of course, all night if you think you can handle me."

She blushed and went back inside as Mandy opened the car and we got in. "I don't think you are going to have a lot of trouble getting her on her back," she said.

"Not sure," I said. "She likes to flirt but screwing me is a whole different ball game,"

The day went quickly and Mandy was all business, I left at 6 and fell asleep early after eating dinner, the past 2 nights with Mandy has tired me out.

I arrived at work just before 8 in the morning and Mandy has beaten me in, she called me into her office and I shut the door, today she was working through the launch of the new collection and was dressed in a thin blue fitted dress, it had poppers up the front and to be honest she looked really hot.

I walked behind her desk and held out my hand, she took it and then I pulled in her close to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and just "Good morning," and I leaned down to kiss her, we had our first snog in the office, which soon turned into a groping session, I opened the dress by pulling the poppers open and pushed her onto her back on her desk, she was wearing a pair of blue knickers and a blue bra.

She didn't object when I pulled undid my trousers and pulled my cock out and pulled her knickers to one side, and then roughly entered her, she made the "Aah" noise and grabbed a pen from her desk and bit down on it as I started to pound in and out of her.

"I have always wanted to do this to you here," I whispered.

She wrapped her legs around me and encouraged me to fuck her hard. The office was filled with the sound of slapping flesh; I didn't last long, not sure if it was the excitement of possibly getting caught or just doing it in a new place.

When I came inside her after a couple of minutes she bit down on the pen and her face went red and I knew the signs that a powerful orgasm was racking her body from the top of her head to her toes.

We quickly disentangled and she straightened her hair before kissing me on the lips and saying "I'll wear this dress again," and then I helped her do all the poppers up before putting my cock back in my trousers.

She smoothed down her dress and sat back down before saying "Sort Jennifer out tonight and then report back to me."

I was busy all day and Mandy had people in and out of her office all day and she left at about 5 to get home to see John, she stopped at my desk on the way out and just said "Ring me when you are done tonight," and then checked no one was looking before blowing me a kiss.

More to follow.

12