My Boss And Me: Quickie In A Corner Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric shows up uninvited.
1.5k words
4.45
31k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2: At my place

"Damn! I really need to go do laundry." I said to myself looking at my almost empty lingerie drawer, trying not to freeze to death given that I was just wrapped in my bath towel. It was Sunday and I planned to stay home anyway, but I needed underwear. With nothing more to put one except one of my insanely expensive bra and panties set, I decided to go with a see-through white lace set. I remember buying it – I was at an expensive department store abroad and was just looking around to see what was sold there. I wasn't looking for anything really, but I guess this set found me. They only had one and it was exactly my size so I figured it must have been a sign and I bought it on credit card. I had to work several extra hours to pay for it (which I had never done because the words "credit debt" give me the chills), but in the end, it was worth it. I put on the lingerie and took a look at the mirror – I looked ethereal and almost virginal dressed like this. I then put on my comfortable sweatshirt and matching sweatpants, tied my hair up in a simple ponytail and didn't even bother about makeup or perfume.

I went about my day, doing house chores which included, of course, laundry. When I finished, it was almost dinner time so I fixed myself a light dinner and sat in front of the TV watching a very bad TV movie and eating dinner. As I was making my way to the kitchen to wash my plate and glass, the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting company so who could it be at this time of the day? I looked through the peephole and guess who was standing there – Eric Danna himself.

After what had happened between us, he ignored me all week at work. If he needed me to know something that pertained to work, he would send a message through his secretary and that was it. Why in the world would he be standing in my doorstep on Sunday evening, uninvited? I opened the door.

"Mr. Danna, what I surprise. I wasn't expec..." He didn't even let me finish the sentence and passed right through me into my living room. So much for courtesy. He sat down on my couch like he owned the place. This wasn't looking too good.

He sat there, looking straight at me like he wanted to prove telepathy existed. After about five minutes I started to get tired of this game.

"Maybe I owe you an apology." Eric spoke at last.

Maybe? Maybe, he said? Of course he did – he fucked me in a little corner at a wedding reception, half against my will, half with my consent and ignored me ever since. He should be practically on his knees begging my forgiveness by now.

"I didn't let you suck my dick properly the other day. I'm sorry for that."

My face must have looked startled beyond belief. This man fucks me, ignores me, comes to my house uninvited, walks in like he owns the place and has the nerve to just go ahead and speak to me like that?

"I beg your pardon?" I managed to mutter.

"I'd like to see you beg for other things." Said Eric with a wicked smile. With this, he unzipped his pants casually, like he was doing something completely normal. He didn't take his eyes from mine as he released his semi-hard cock – it was just like he was trying to hypnotize me. Eric gently played with himself to call my attention to that big dick of his.

I wanted to kneel right in front of him and suck his cock, which was what he came here for but my pride didn't want to let me do it. There was a vast debate in my mind for what I'm sure were mere seconds in real life but seemed long, long minutes to me. This man had a strange kind of power over me I did not understand. At this point, he wasn't forcing me to do anything and my brain told me to just ask him to leave but my body had other plans of its own. My legs lead me to him, I kneeled and, without realizing properly what I was doing, I started to suck his cock. It was getting harder and harder in my mouth and in my hand.

Eric grabbed my pony tail and pushed and pulled to set the rhythm for the blowjob. Once I was doing it the way he liked it, he let go of my hair and surprisingly for me, caressed my face. I was starting to get confused but focused more on giving this man all the pleasure that I could.

I stopped sucking for a moment, looked up and asked him to give me his balls. He put his hands on his pants again and released his heavy, loaded balls. I licked them slowly and tenderly. Up and down, I sucked one ball gently and then released it and licked some more while caressing his shaft as well. I resumed my cock sucking activity and, though he was very big, I managed to deep throat a couple of times. Eric seemed to be relaxing and enjoying my devotion to his dick; he moaned occasionally and sometimes whispered under his breath. I kept sucking and licking until he told me to stop.

"Stand up and take off your clothes for me."

I obeyed. I took off my sweatshirt and my sweatpants to reveal my lingerie. Before I could even start to take off my bra, he was standing up right next to me. He held me in one arm and pushed my panties to one side with his free hand. I must admit I was dripping wet by then.

"Dripping wet just because I gave you a cock to suck – you're such a slut. You're nothing more than a streetwalker, a bitch in heat is exactly what you are." And he undid my bra and threw it to the other side of the room. He sucked my nipples tenderly but then grabbed my tits hard. I never knew if I should expect Eric to be tender or aggressive with me and not knowing what to expect made me ever hornier.

He ripped my panties in two with his bare hands. The panties I had worked overtime for! That wasn't fair; I couldn't allow that at all. He pushed me down and made me kneel again and then get in all fours. I can't describe how surprised I was when I felt him fingering and licking my wet pussy. His tongue was playing with my engorged clit and his fingers were going deep inside of me. It felt so good I never wanted him to stop. But he did.

"You know what I'm going to do to you? I'm going to fuck you like an animal. You dirty whore, you're going be taught a lesson, aren't you?"

He put his cock in me so fast I thought he was going to tear me into two. I was so insanely wet that he didn't have any trouble sliding his massive dick in my sweet pussy, though it is pretty tight. He didn't move for a while, he just kept his cock shoveled in my sex. He withdrew very, very slowly. It was tormenting but drove me wild with pleasure at the same time. He put in his forefinger inside my now somewhat stretched out pussy and wet it really well.

Somehow I knew what was going to happen next. He teased my asshole with the wet finger and inserted it. He played around and went in and out as I moaned with pleasure, especially when he took it out slowly. He kept teasing me and, with the other hand, guided his dick into my pussy again. I was feeling his thrusts in my horny pussy as well as his finger playing around in my ass. I was going to orgasm soon, really soon. I could feel it coming – that sense of desperateness for him to give it to me stronger, harder.

It happened. My pussy muscles contracted and entrapped his dick, my body shivered all over and I felt that indescribable pleasure run through me. He slowed down while he knew I was having my orgasm but, as soon as he knew it was over, he kept going. Now he was no longer playing with my ass, both his hands were on my hips so he could steady himself and he buried his enormous cock deeper and deeper inside me. He was going very fast, like there was no tomorrow.

Finally, I felt his warm cum filling me. I didn't expect it to feel so good, so right. He took his cock out of me, carefully as if not to spill his cum.

"Don't even dare to move, you hear me?" I did as I was told.

He got up, got dressed quickly and only then helped me up. I felt all his cum and my juices run down my inner tights. They were still warm and the sensation was oddly erotic. Eric kissed me tenderly, with one hand on face and said

"You should take the day off tomorrow." And left.

I stood there, confused. What was I supposed to do or think of what just happened?