My Boss Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All these thoughts kept going through my mind as I looked throughout the house for her black bikini or even one of her teddies, but I never did find a single one of them. The teddies I could understand. She didn't wear them often. She might have hid them back away in a box or maybe an old suitcase. She certainly wouldn't leave them out in one of her dresser drawers where some curious young kid or nosy friend might poke around to see. But the black bikini was another matter. It should have been with her other swimsuits, but it was not. It should have been with the rest of her dainty underwear things, but it wasn't there either. I had no doubt she had it with her.

* * * * *

What made me even more curious was when she returned home later that night - much later. I tried to stay up and wait for her. First I watched the late-night news. And then I watched the late-night comedians. I stayed up as late as I could, but eventually dozed off in the recliner.

"What could be taking her so long?" I remembered asking as I hit the mute button during the commercial and lay my head back to temporarily close my eyes. "How many pictures could he take?"

She was gone when I got home. She was still gone when the news ended. From five to eleven-thirty; no, it had to be even later than that. I don't know how late, but it added up to over 7 hours. Maybe an hour to drive to the studio, maybe another hour back; that still meant 5 hours of picture taking. How many pictures could he take in 5 hours? Hundreds, certainly; perhaps thousands.

The next thing I remember was the honk of a horn waking me from a deep slumber. A few seconds later I heard the squeal of a high-revving engine drive away. I woke, but not fully. I turned my head towards the front door and tried to pull myself out of dream world.

First I recalled Sandra, and a moment later remembered her night on the town with Lucy. It sounded like the two of them had a good time. They must have really lit up the town. Perhaps they even had a few too many to drink. Honking horns late at night, revving engines to wake up the neighbors; it was just like Lucy to revert back to her silly teenage days after a few more drinks than she could handle.

Keys jangled outside the door. The lock unlatched. A moment later someone walked through. Only the light from the muted television lit the room. I looked but didn't bother to get up. I looked and couldn't believe what I saw.

It was hard to see. I'm not exactly sure what I saw anymore. The television made the lights danced. The fact I was only half-awake added to my confusion.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself when at the initial sight of her.

I should have said it out loud. I should have sat bolt upright. It would have answered my question, but instead I continued to just sit there, lying in the chair.

She walked in carefully, cautiously, stepping across the threshold and then slowly closing the door behind her so it wouldn't slam. She never noticed me sitting there. I don't think she noticed the television either. Sandra simply walked in and then tiptoed down the hallway and into the bedroom.

I quickly woke fully. "What the hell happened to her top?" I asked myself. She walked in through the front door wearing absolutely nothing above the waist. Sandra walked in topless and with her big tits on full display.

Or did she?

A second later I felt doubt. It was dark. The television screen gave an eerie glow and made the lights dance. And I was, after all, only half awake. Not anymore, but certainly half-asleep when she walked in. Did I dream it or did she really walk in without a top?

What happened to her top? Did Jason keep it? Did he hide it in his pocket the same way he claimed to hide her bikini top? And if she didn't wear a top to the front door, then she must not have worn one in the car either. I imagined her sitting topless in the passenger seat of Jason's little car. I wondered if he turned on the overhead light to see. It was a wonder he got her home without getting into an accident.

"John!" She came back out to get me a minute later. "What are you doing out here?"

Her voice sounded nervous. I think she worried that I had seen her. Maybe she worried about me seeing her walk in. Maybe she tried to quick think up an excuse as to why she walked in without a top. Maybe, or maybe it was nothing at all. It could have just been my imagination. Whatever the case, I pretended to be asleep. The light came on. She now wore a t-shirt.

"Silly John!" I heard what sounded like a breath of relief. "What are you doing out here? You didn't have to stay up to welcome me home!"

I continued to act sleepy, groggy, as if she had just woken me. She turned off the television and helped me back to bed.

* * * * *

I still wasn't sure what I had seen when I eventually fell asleep again, and Jason did an excellent job at increasing my anxiety the next day at work. I never even had a chance to sit down at my desk. I was tired and groggy, not at all myself after a restless night's sleep.

"Hope I didn't wake you with that horn," He gave me a sneaky little smile. "I just wanted to give your wife a little tease."

"Not at all," I answered automatically. My brain was still asleep. I stayed awake for a long time after she squeezed into the bed next to me.

"It was just that she was so worried about someone seeing her," He stepped up to my desk and laughed. "I mean she acted like all your neighbors purposely stayed up all night to spy out the window for a chance to see her tits."

How could he know about the horn? How could he have gotten the time just right? And what did he mean by the neighbors seeing her tits?

Sandra never said anything the next morning. She wasn't in the mood to talk. Neither was I. The only person she mentioned at the kitchen table was Judy, how great it was to see her again, how fun it was to go out on a weekday for a change. She never once mentioned Jason's name. Not that I expected her to. I didn't want to ask too many questions out of fear of what I might find out.

"What are you talking about?" I brought my attention back to the office and to my boss.

"Your wife!" He answered with no doubt. "Excuse me, your girlfriend," He corrected himself for a change. "She was incredible! It must be great having a girlfriend who's such an exhibitionist."

I dropped down heavy in my chair with my mind whirled in confusion.

"I mean I expected her to pose in her bikini or maybe a couple of bras," He shut the door behind him to keep our meeting private. "I never dreamed she would bring along all those sexy little teddies too!"

My eyes probably looked as if they were about to pop out of my head. I remembered my search for the missing teddies. I remembered the small stack of bras and panties. Did she actually taken them with her? Did Sandra pose for him in her lingerie?

"Of course we did the bikini too," He told me. "We started with the black bikini she wore to the beach, and then she showed me this little white thing that looked even hotter."

I looked back at him in surprise.

"She must not have told you about the white one," He correctly guessed what I was thinking. "That's right, she mentioned something about having just purchased it! Anyway, it sure was a little thing. I'm sure you'll eventually get to see it!"

He laughed before going on, as though he found it funny that he got to see my girlfriend in a new bikini before me.

"And then we did a couple of shots with her in those bras, and then finally got around to the teddies."

I couldn't believe it! No way would Sandra wear her sexy little teddies in front of Jason! Not the teddies I purchased for her! Not all those sexy little teddies intended just for me!

"They were all great," He complimented my tastes. "I must say, John, you have an excellent taste in ladies lingerie, and Sandra sure does fill them out."

I knew precisely what he meant. He was talking about the way her boobs stretched the tops. I got them in the largest cup size available, but most teddies simply were not designed for someone with boobs as big as Sandra's. On some of them, the elastic cloth and dainty frills hardly covered her nipples. Two of the tops were partially transparent in the right light.

"I especially liked the little maid's uniform," Jason let out a breath as he complimented one particular teddy. "They all did an excellent job and showing her off, but the little maid's outfit did the best job of all."

He gave me a little wink as he said it, and I tried to picture the teddy he was talking about. It had been a long time since I saw her in any of the teddies. She seldom wore them for me, only on those rare special occasions. It usually took only a few days after I gave them to her as presents for the things to disappear into the bottom of the dresser.

But then I recalled the maid's uniform, and then recalled what it looked like. I couldn't be positive, but I was pretty sure the maid's uniform was the one with the open crotch! I couldn't believe Sandra would wear such a thing in front of Jason. No way would she expose herself down there too!

"Hope you don't mind," He lowered his voice and leaned forward over my desk. I braced myself for what I knew I didn't want to hear. "But that maid's uniform put me over the top. I mean the bras were enough to get me hard and then the teddies made me want to burst, but the little maid's uniform was more than I could take. I just had to invite Sandra upstairs to help me out."

He didn't need to say anything further. I knew the meaning of his words. He went into the back room to pleasure himself, probably to jerk himself off. Worse yet, he said that he invited my girlfriend back to help. Did she watch him jerk? Or did she do the jerking?

"I must say John," He leaned over to talk to me more seriously. "That Sandra of yours has quite a talented mouth!"

My eyes probably looked as though they were about to pop out of my head. Not just jerk him off, but she must have given him a blow job too. I imagined his 10-inch cock buried half-way into her mouth.

"Yes, she's quite the cock-sucker," He confirmed against my silence. "I just wish she hadn't made me so damn horny with all those teddies, else I would have given her what she really wanted."

Not just her mouth, but I imagined her giving him a blowjob too. I imagined him ejecting into her mouth, something I had never done. And then I wondered if she rejected him with horror or if she swallowed him down.

And then I noticed my own hard-on. I felt wetness down there. I needed to excuse myself to go upstairs, to the bathroom, to relieve myself too.

"Anyway," He took a deep breath and started to leave. "With what she wore last night, she might as well have been completely naked. That'll make her more prepared for next time."

"Next time?" I asked in disbelief.

"You know, next time," He paused to answer. "We still need to take the erotic pay pictures to go inside."

I took a hard swallow. I had a hard time imagining how the shots could get any more provocative than the teddies. Her bras would be enough to tempt anyone to pay to see more. The teddies would be hard to resist. The only way Sandra could expose herself any more is if she went totally naked!

"That's right!" He confirmed my suspicions. "She's already agreed to it. She won't need the teddies next time, but don't worry. It'll be a couple weeks before we can get access to the studio. My photographer friend has to wait for his wife to go out of town again."

Jason started to get up to leave.

I just sat there like an idiot unable to say a word.

"And one more thing," He stopped just before he left. "Hope you don't mind, but you remember me mentioning those college boys at the beach who invited us back for a party?"

I nodded. He referred to the college guys they met on the topless beach, the young college studs who had supposedly seen her naked tits.

"Next Friday night," He offered. "I'm planning to call to see if she still wants to go, if you don't mind?"

I did mind! I minded a lot, but didn't say a word to stop him. The hard-on in my pants kept me from saying anything else.

"Good then!" He took my silence for agreement. "She can be my date for the evening."

And the next thing I knew, he was gone.

* * * * *

I didn't check her dresser drawers until late that night. I feared checking them. I was afraid of what I might find.

Quietly, I opened her underwear drawer. She sat in the next room engrossed in the television. It was her favorite sitcom. I excused myself to go to the bathroom but instead sneaked into the bedroom. I finally could take it no more and just had to check the same dresser drawers from the night before.

There they were! They lay exactly where they were supposed to be; exactly where I had checked. Neatly tucked into the back of her underwear drawer were her teddies. The little black bikini lay on top. White and pink teddies were stacked below. There also seemed to be a taller stack of bras and panties in front. Maybe they came from the clothes hamper, or maybe she modeled of few of those too.

It took several moments for the sight of her teddies to register in my brain. First I wondered if my eyes had played a trick on me. Then I asked myself if I might have forgotten to check this particular drawer. The answer to both questions was an unequivocal no. It was one of the first places I had checked, and I checked it several times. The drawer was mostly empty the night before and now was stacked full.

And then I looked closer and saw something that shocked me even more. Lying directly beneath the black bikini was another. It wasn't just another teddy like I first supposed, but another little bikini. Worse of all, it was white. It was the white bikini Jason mentioned at the office.

The television blared from the living room down the hall. The commercial ended. Her sitcom again started up. No way would Sandra get up in the middle of her favorite sitcom. I had several minutes to take a look at what Jason had already seen her in.

Damn it was small! It looked to be even smaller than the little black one. The cups were no more than triangles. A frail little string separated them in the middle. No doubt it gave him an excellent view of her open cleavage, not to mention most of her boob. I got a thrill just looking at it, and then I wondered how much more of a thrill Jason must have gotten with her boobs held inside.

Holding it up to my own chest, I tried to imagine what it looked like on her. The fabric was only enough to cover perhaps one-quarter of her boobs. Her swelling mounds probably tested the breaking strength of the little strings that held it together. Three-quarters of her tantalizing tits would have been left visible to Jason's eyes.

And then there was the friend, the photographer, and maybe a camera lens too. I wasn't so sure about the photographer. I think Jason mentioned the photographer as a rouse, as something to get me interested. But the camera, however, I had little doubt. He had used it before. He had teasingly showed off pictures of some of his past girlfriends to me and the guys working around the docks. It always amazed me how women would allow a man such as Jason to take a picture of her without a top or sometimes even in the nude. Their defenses seemed to capitulate with the sight of his big cock, and then I started to wonder if Sandra might have done the same. I had no doubt he would try to use the camera on her, but I wasn't so sure if she would allow him.

Coming back to reality, I carefully put it back and then placed the black bikini back on top of the pile. Beneath them laid the bottom, but I didn't need to pull it out or take a closer look to see how it was just as revealing. The white bikini bottom resembled the bottom of the black one. No more than a thin strip of fabric covered the rear. No doubt she had showed off her ass too. I imagined him asking her to pose with his back towards him and then to twist around on top so he could capture her ass and also get a good side-profile of her protruding tits as well.

I took me only a minute or two to examine her underwear drawer. I needed to get back, but then noticed I had developed a raging hard-on. My first temptation was to get rid of it right there, but then I remembered Sandra teasing suggestion over the dinner table. She wanted to go to bed early, so I decided to wait before confronting her about the missing teddies.

Constructive comments welcomed.