My Boss Invites Me to His Basement

Story Info
My boss shows me his slave.
2.1k words
4.26
41.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lose the clothes and cuff your hands behind your back." Was the moment I realised that my boss had this all planned out.

"Wha...what are you going to do?" I was too deep to pull back now. I was ready for anything he told me to do.

"Trust me. The ten grand bonus and that raise you have been working so hard for are right around the corner." I was so desperate to get that promotion. I accepted the invitation and entered my bosses mansion. He told me if I did what he wanted for one night I would get the raise and bonus I've been after for the last six months.

Pushing my shame aside I took off my clothes and stood naked in front of my boss and restrained my hands behind my back.

"Good, follow me to the basement." As he said that he put a hard leather black leash around my neck and lead the way downstairs.

He opened the door and we entered a room filled with a range of sex toys and gadgets. From butt plugs, dildos, whips, latex outfits, paddles to chairs with restrains a St. Andrews cross equipped with ropes and every other type of sensual tool for pleasure and pain.

In the centre of the room I saw something that gave me shivers. It was a woman. Completely bound and helpless. Her legs were tied with ropes nailed to the ceiling and her forearms were spreading her thighs open while her wrists were tied behind her back making her hang facing us, she was dangling motionless and tilted back. Her pussy and asshole were completely exposed and every other part of her body rendered defenceless. She was wearing a black mask with an opening large enough for her mouth, nose and chin to be free.

"It took some effort to get her in that position." My boss snapped me out of it. I was so shocked that the man I have known for some time was such a perverted and dominant fiend.

Upon closer inspection I noticed that the woman had an open mouth gag forcing her pink puffy lips open while a large buzzing vibrator was deep inside her soaked pussy with a butt plug shoved inside her asshole.

"Wake up little whore, I brought you a play thing." My boss yanked my leash and brought us close to the beautiful woman. Her pale skin and slim figure were very eye-catching despite the circumstances. Her firm bubble but looked delicious. In the back of my mind I was thinking about her being my type.

Her nipples were pinched with clamps tied together with a thin chain. Her flat chest has seen some abuse judging by the whip marks left behind. It seemed like she was unconscious until my boss yanked the chain and painfully removed the clamps from her swollen red nipples.

"Aaahhh..." The woman gave out a loud moan as her mouth was held open by the gag.

My boss pulled out a small remote and pressed it making the vibrator stop buzzing. He pulled the vibrator out with a small stream of cunt nectar dripping out. Her pussy lips looked so juicy and pink. I felt saliva build up under my tongue as my eyes widened.

"Get on your knees, I want you to have a closer look." I followed my bosses orders. Not being sure if it was because I wanted to or because I had to.

He undid his pants and his 7" cock sprung out. It was very similar to mine in length and slightly thicker. His head was a darker shade of pink and his balls were round and full, they looked heavy and holding a big load.

"Closer. Take a good look." My boss gently pulled my leash and brought my face extremely close to his cock and the hanging woman's drenched vagina. Their private parts were at my eye level, so close I could taste them. I had a point blank view as my boss slid his penis inside her with absolutely no issue, as if her pussy was moulded for him.

"This whore is insatiable. She is like a black hole for dick." I watched my bosses shaved balls expand and contract as they were gently slapping his fuck toy's pussy.

"Have a taste." My boss exited her and instructed me to lick the bound woman's dripping hole. I did so without protest.

As I extended my tongue and licked the side of her pink pussy lip I was overwhelmed by the amazing yet soft aroma. Her juices made me french kiss her vagina and before I knew it I was burying my face between her spread legs. I almost forgot that my boss had his cock a few inches from my face eager to keep fucking his victim.

The woman's moans picked up, she seemed to enjoy the labour of my tongue, I suppose it was a nice change of pace from large toys and big dicks to a thirsty mouth gently massaging her gaped hole.

"You're too loud slut." My boss shoved the vibrator still covered with her fluids in her open mouth to silence her moans as he yanked my leash making me stop my pussy eating delight.

"Warm up her ass for me, I'm almost done with her cunt," My boss reached down and slowly removed the butt plug for her ass. "Taste it." He placed the toy in front of my mouth for me to clean before I went for the real thing. I opened my mouth with slight hesitance but soon I realised it was misplaced, her ass tasted different from her pussy but just as mouth-watering and delicious.

My boss started to finger and pussy slap the woman as I sucked on her ass leftovers while I watched her be teased. My boss knew just how to make her wet, her vagina looked like a busted sink, constantly leaking liquid.

"It's time, lick her asshole, make sure it's soaked, I want to slide in and out of it like a hot knife through butter." Crawling on my knees I went into position and used my tongue as a tiny penis to ass fuck the maybe most gorgeous asshole I have witnessed. I opened my jaw making it loose and extended my tongue as far as I could so I can exposed my mouth hole to the fullest and absorb as much as I could of her fantastic rear end.

My boss tossed his clothes quickly and let go of my leash, he was ready to pound his toy with nothing holding him back.

He grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them to the fullest helping him get a firm grip and simultaneously gave me more of her insides to feast on. He started pounding her pussy with long strokes smashing into her. I felt his balls slightly touch my chin. I could tell it aroused him having control over the both us.

As his raw fucking became harder I had to adjust to his rhythm but maintain my ass eating, I felt his big cock enter her, I felt the force of each thrust. He was pounding her like a piece of meat. Even with her mouth full she was moaning furiously from both her holes being attended to.

After a good few minutes of hardcore fucking my boss let his cock slip out ending his onslaught for now. "Your turn. Let's see if you got what it takes to make this whore go wild."

I got up departing my tongue from the asshole I got to enjoy and took my bosses position. Not surprisingly I was rock hard from excitement and eager to try out my bosses sloppy seconds. Since my hands were restrained I just stepped forward and tried to slide my dick inside the battered pussy hanging in front of me. It slipped right in, her wetness made it easy for anything to enter her, also she was pretty loose from the thick cock that was just inside her before me. Even though she was banged up her pussy was soft and very elastic, I felt it becoming tighter and tighter as if she had complete control over it and was slowly strangling my dick with her walls.

"Harder, don't let her enjoy this too much. Turn her into a fuck hole." My boss barked his orders at me with a flogger whip in hand and started to gently hit both of us while I was trying to find a rhythm to fuck his slave.

The whips became gradually harder making me slow down my pace but put more force in each swing. Her pussy became very tight so I had to buck my hips each time to push through her.

"Her dirty pussy made me filthy. Time for her to clean her mess." My boss walked behind her while I was still fucking her as hard as I could. He put his hand around her throat and forcefully dragged her down folding her spine almost in half as she was dangling from the ceiling. He removed the dildo from her open mouth and swiftly shoved his soggy cock down her mouth and in her throat. I could only imagine how he has used her mouth in the past to erase her gag reflex like that.

"Clean your mess slut. "My boss pulled his entire length out before going back in again, using her mouth as a cleaning station for his erection.

It made me jealous and aroused how well trained she was. Each time he exited her mouth she instantly extended her tongue out ready for the next stroke. Like she was programmed into being a sex toy in a gorgeous female body.

"Good girl. Keep that tongue stuck out while I stuff your ass whore. I want our guest to understand how depraved you are." With that my boss let go of her and her ropes sprung her back in position facing me this time with her mouth free and her saliva heavy tongue extended.

"She's so hot." For the first time I spoke. Not realising I was thinking out loud.

"You have no idea, her ass is my favourite, I love tearing it apart." My boss put his rod inside her asshole making her react as if she got hit by lightning, I was slightly stunned by her reaction and halted me deep strokes while I was balls deep inside her.

My boss used the moment and shoved his entire girth in her asshole and grabbed her bobbing her back and forth. He was using his cock to pull and push her on me. I was like a standing dildo while he was deep inside her ass. She enjoyed it so much, her saliva dripped and flung landing on my cheek while she moaned in ecstasy from being double penetrated by two large cocks at once.

I started to get even more turned on and began to fuck back as she was swinging towards me. I timed my thrust so I slammed my body weight against her making her breath leave her chest. She was getting smashed by both of us with nowhere to run.

"Be ready to cum on command. Her holes need to be creamed. Whores love to be filled with cum." My boss started matching my fuck tempo and we both hit her deep at the same time getting ourselves ready to cum. The room was filled with the sexy woman's screams as she came on both our dicks stretching her out like the fuckdoll she is.

"I'm cumming. FUCK! She makes me go crazy...ugh." My boss started trembling and I could tell he was ejaculating inside her tight ass while I was on the brink of doing the same in her slippery pussy.

"I'm cumming too. Her pussy is so hot. Take it slut. Take it all." I let out a loud grunt with my last stroke and emptied my ballsack pushing my sweat covered body on her. She gave me a workout earning every single drop of cum.

My boss removed the mouth gag and let the woman speak.

"Thank...you, thank..." I was shocked and in awe. A tender innocent voice was showing gratitude after being treated like an animal.

"She's insatiable. The perfect whore." I didn't even realise my boss was behind me unlocking my cuffs. I was thinking that what we did was against her will but all the abuse is everything she wanted. I have never witnessed such hunger for extreme sex in my life.

"Looks like you like her, go get some rest...you might see her again." My boss opened the door and walked towards his property while cum was leaking out both her holes.

I quickly ran upstairs and put my clothes on leaving the mansion but keeping this experience for ever.