My Boss, My Bitch

Story Info
I finally reveal my hidden Dom and embrace it.
1.6k words
4.3
37.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night after Rick turned the tables on me, taking me forcefully, almost violently in his office after hours, I lay in bed wondering what the hell had happened to me over the past few weeks. I was no longer the sweet, gentle girl that everyone loved, at least not behind closed doors. As much as I found what Rick had done to me thrilling, I no longer had the need to be controlled that had dominated so many of my previous sexual relationships. I had found the lead up to Rick's actions to be heady, erotic and empowering. I liked being in charge. More than that, it obsessed me, compelled me, and made me feel complete, as corny as that sounded. I was meant to be more. I was meant to break Rick. At that moment I was immensely grateful that my boss, the alpha male at work, had pushed me passed my limits. There was no longer anything holding me back. I was ready. With that thought, I fell asleep with a sense of strength and peace. I felt reborn.

Awakening Saturday morning I created a shopping list for myself, then sent a text to Rick telling him to be at my house by 7 pm that night. By 4 pm I had arrived back home, several paper shopping bags in hand. Setting my new purchases out on my bed, I quickly undressed and headed into the bathroom for a long, steamy bath as I planned out the evening's events. I chose to eat simply – a fruit smoothie with a little protein powder thrown in – and took a very long time getting dressed. I wanted every detail to be perfect. I realized as I wrapped myself in my favourite black silk robe that I had never felt sexier, or more powerful. The person looking out at me from the mirror was radiant, confident, sexy and yes, a little bit dangerous. I quite liked her. I liked me.

The doorbell rang. Picking up a sturdy, black dog leash from the selection of purchases I'd made that day, I strode purposefully from my bedroom to the door, the heels of my knee high boots clicking on the tile, belying my new authority over myself. I opened the door, greeted by a smiling Rick bearing flowers and a bottle of wine. "Good evening Ma'am. May I come in?" I took the flowers and thanked him, placing them on the hall table, along with the wine.

"Stay there. Don't come in any further until you've undressed. All the way. Don't dawdle." I smiled to myself, my choice of language reminding me of a strict school teacher. The potential in that made me shiver as I watched Rick disrobe in my hallway. When the final pieces of clothing lay strewn on the floor, I put the first piece of my plan into action. "Please get on your hands and knees." Rick did so obediently, giving me a look of clear shock as I leaned over him, snapping the collar of the dog leash firmly in place around his neck. "Come. Do not look at me." I strode ahead, pulling on the leash when Rick didn't crawl quickly enough. Reaching the doorway to my room, I unfastened the leash. "Get on the bed and stay on your hands and knees."

I could feel my nipples hardening behind the leather bustier I'd purchased that afternoon. The excitement of degrading Rick in this manner was driving me past a point of no return and I longed to break him quickly. Taking a deep breath I attempted to control my impulse and instead tossed the leash down on the bedroom floor. Picking up yet another new accessory, I flexed the black belt strap back and forth in my hand, running my fingers over the tip where solid acrylic had been inserted under the leather, making it a harder, more painful tool for discipline.

"There are going to be some changes Rick." I spoke quietly, forcing him to strain to hear me. "From now on, outside of work you will refer to me as Mistress. You will walk behind me unless I ask you to join me. You will not touch me unless I instruct you to do so. And when I punish you, you will thank you. Do you understand?

"Yes Ma'am," Rick answered obediently, to which I responded with a sharp crack of the belt against his tight ass. He cried out loudly, then quickly added, "I mean, Yes Mistress."

"Very good. Do you know what you need right now Rick? Tell me, do you know?" When he didn't answer me immediately I cracked the belt against his ass again. "I asked you a question Richard."

"Yes Mistress," Rick answered nervously. "I need to be punished?" The question in Rick's words amused me.

"Yes, yes Richard, you do need to be punished. So ask me to give you what you need." Rick's eyes widened in disbelief. I realized I was shivering almost uncontrollably with anticipation but I held my gaze firm.

When I raised the belt in my hand for yet another crack, Rick quickly responded, "Please punish me Mistress." I allowed him a few brief seconds to brace himself, and then I quickly, sharply administered ten hard smacks to Rick's ass. When I finished, Rick was breathing hard, shaking with the effort of not crying out.

"Tell your Mistress how grateful you are Richard," I instructed.

Rick was quick to respond this time. "Thank you Mistress."

I put down the belt and opened a container of rich cream, slathering a large amount on Rick's red ass and massaging it in, being sure to include his hole and his balls dangling between his legs. Reaching between Rick's legs I wrapped my hands around his massive hard on. Slowly, I massaged his prick until he was thrusting his hips, meeting the motion of my hand wrapped around his girth. Listening carefully to Rick's breathing, I stopped my stroking movements just as his breath grew ragged.

"Can't have you getting all used up at once now, can we?" I said cheerily as I walked over to where Rick could clearly see me standing before him. I removed my black silk robe, revelling in the sensation of cool air on my skin that was still exposed. With great pleasure I saw Rick's mouth visibly open in shock as he took in my leather bustier, my knee high boots, and most importantly, the 6 inch black dildo carefully inserted into the black thong holder that wrapped around my waist with matching leather straps. Rick swallowed audibly, and I saw the unasked question in his eyes. "Yes Richard. You're my bitch. And from now on, I'll fuck you whenever I want to. Tell Mistress what a horny bitch you are."

"I'm a horny bitch Mistress." Rick seemed almost mesmerized by what was happening, as if he wasn't entirely in his own body anymore.

"And what else Richard? What else do you need to tell Mistress?"

"I need Mistress to fuck my ass."

Picking up the tube of lube I'd purchased that afternoon, I squirted a large glob into my hand, massaging my own "cock" before Rick's face. Taking another squirt, I moved behind him and massaged his hole firmly, ensuring most of the gel was inside his opening and ready for my waiting cock. Taking the head of my rubber prick in my hand, I leaned in toward Rick's waiting ass and rubbed it over the opening, over and around, teasing, threatening, promising. I spoke to Rick the entire time I did this. "You're just a cock lover, aren't you Richard? This whole time all you've wanted is a nice big cock up your ass, isn't it?" The more I taunted him, the more Rick's hips moved, pressing against the head of the dildo I held in my hand, longing for more. "Yeah, you need to get fucked just like the bitch you are. Tell Mistress what you want."

"Please Mistress. Please put your cock in my ass." Rick's voice cracked on his last words, and I felt the resignation, as opposed to saw it, flood his body.

"Good boy," I said lovingly as I thrust forward one final time and embedded the first half of the rubber cock into Rick's opening. I savoured the sound of Rick's cries as he struggled to accommodate this invasion, and slowly I pressed forward until the entire 6 inches of dildo were buried in his ass. I leaned hard against Rick, waiting until his cries of pain gradually turned to moans and he began to thrust back into my pelvis. "That's right. Let Mistress fuck her bitch. That's right," I continued soothingly, "you belong to me now." Reaching around Rick's lean hips, I wrapped my hand around Rick's pulsating rod. I was certain it had never been so large. Massaging the length, I quickly brought Rick to the edge, listening with extreme pleasure as I fucked his hole harder and he screamed in orgasm.

I quickly dismounted and, shedding my bustier and thong, slid underneath Rick before he could catch his breath, burying his gasping, panting mouth in my soaked cunt and grinding myself against his tongue. After a moment I felt him struggle to pull away, to breathe, but I was too far gone and held him there with both hands, ordering him to suck my clit. When I came in a great gush seconds later, Rick gagged, overwhelmed with my pussy juice, and I released him, reluctantly.

He lay there beside me, still trying to catch his breath. Looking over at him, I realized he was...glowing. I had never seen him look as content or satisfied as I did at that moment. The future was looking bright.