My Boss, My Slave

Story Info
She turns the tables on you, her bitchy boss.
2.2k words
3.87
42.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 38 year-old married, bisexual woman. My latest fantasy is to play the Mistress to my powerful and rather bitchy boss, Anita, and to fuck her husband Tim before her eyes. In real life, she makes my workdays hell, and I'm always daydreaming about scenes of comeuppance. How I manage to get her naked and chained up in my house, I'm not sure! But here's what happens next:

We'll begin with stripping you nude and tying your wrists to the ceiling, suspending you in the air. While you are suspended like this, I take the opportunity to play with your body. You writhe and struggle, swearing at me, insisting I free you. So used to lording it over me and treating me as your inferior, you are shocked and confused by my sudden taking control, humiliating you and making you my helpless sex slave.

And despite being furious at me, you are powerless -- and, quite honestly, you're turned on. I'm a very sexy woman and your lovely naked body is already responding to me.

I begin by gently caressing and fondling your big, weighty tits. I'm surprised at their enormous size; you dress modestly at work and I had no idea! But I don't touch you gently for long. Now, I grab them in my fists and squeeze them tight. You try unsuccessfully to stifle a gasp as I knead the soft, tender flesh of your tits. Pinching your nipples with my fingers and thumbs, I twist them and pull on them hard, stretching them out from your tits. I then lick, nibble, and suck your tits and nipples, hard! I open my mouth as wide as I can. I suck your nipples up into my mouth as hard as I can.

I then turn my attention toward your cunt. I stroke you, finger you, surprised by how slippery and wet you already are. I sneer at you and tell you I prefer my pussies shaven, then I produce an electric razor and shave you bald. I whisper in your ear how much this is turning me on, and that my cunt is getting so excited.

I then tell you that I have been having an affair with your so-called faithful husband behind your back, and that he likes fucking me better than fucking you. You curse me for saying these things and accuse me of lying. You tell me that he would never cheat on you. I then walk out of the room and return shortly along with your husband. He, like me, is completely nude. Standing directly in front of you, I ask your husband if he has ever had sex with me. He replies that he had on several occasions. I ask him if he liked it. He replies that he liked if very much. When I ask him if he liked having sex with me more than with you, he replies with a resounding yes!

I then ask your husband to tell you what he liked about me more than you. He then tells you. "Anita, dear, Carrie is so much more fun than you. Her cunt is tight, tighter than your cunt, even though she is older than you. Carrie gives me a more satisfying climax when I ejaculate inside her."

"Carrie's tits are more firm and perky than your tits", your husband goes on to say. "They are much more fun to play with, to suck, and to fuck. Carrie also likes to sit down on my cock and bounce up and down, giving me a good view of my cock penetrating her cunt as well as a good view of her tits bouncing up and down."

Interrupting your husband, I say, "Why don't we show Anita how much you like to fuck me?" With that your husband and I caress in front of you, rubbing our nude bodies against each other. You watch as I press my tits against your husband's chest, and he presses his cock against my cunt. You can see his cock get hard as we rub our bodies together. Spreading my legs, I stand with my feet wide apart on the floor. You have a good view of my cunt. You also have a good view of your husband's erect cock. You then watch as he thrusts his cock up into my cunt.

We fuck slowly, as we stand and embrace each other. Your husband tells you how much he is enjoying me and how much he wants to cum in my cunt. I suggest a different position. We break our embrace and your husband's cock slips out of my cunt. It is still very hard and erect. I stand facing you, my legs apart, my cunt in full view and gaping open. Your husband stands behind me. You have a helpless, crestfallen look on your face. My powerful boss has been reduced to an object of ridicule, a mere sex toy for both me and her husband to use. You watch as his cock comes up between my legs from behind and up into my cunt. You can easily see his cock penetrating my cunt once again.

As he fucks me like this, he reaches around in front of me and massages my tits in his hands. I tell you how much I like fucking his cock and that my cunt is a better fuck than your cunt is. Your husband echoes this. You watch as your husband's cock slides in and out of my cunt, getting us both very excited. I reach down and rub my clit to an orgasm that triggers your husband's orgasm, too. He moans and groans as he ejaculates inside my cunt. Soon, his cock goes limp and slips out of my cunt. He then tells you that he would rather fuck my cunt than yours.

Tim stands to the side as still stand in front of your with my legs apart. In a few seconds time, I direct your attention to my cunt. You watch as your husband's cum oozes out of my cunt and runs down the inside of my thighs. I wet my hands on your husband's cum and rub your tits, spreading his cum on them. Again, I grab them hard and squeeze them tight, inflicting pain. I slather cum on your face. "Lap it out of my palm like the dog that you are," I command you. Hungrily you obey. You are playing along willingly now, even eagerly.

I then whisper in your ear how I want to please you and give you sexual pleasure. As you are still suspended from the ceiling by your wrists and your legs apart, I reach between your legs and gently finger-fuck your cunt. You get excited. I rub your clit and you get more excited. Your nipples are hard, dark, and puffy, and you press your large breasts against me, squirming for physical contact. Your body begins to move and sway as I continue to finger-fuck you. I can tell that you are getting really excited, so I stop. You look at me in dismay. I can tell that you are becoming sexually frustrated, almost frantic. "Please..." you whimper, "please..."

Picking up some rope, I wind cords around your tits until they are bulging ridiculously through your bondage. After your tits are tied up, I return to finger-fucking your cunt. I get you all excited again. Once again you are close to having a climax. I stop. I take hold of your nipples and pull on them. You body swings towards me as you hang from the wrists. Your nipples stretch out as I pull your body further off center. I then let go of your nipples and let your body swing back.

Your tits bulge out tight as I tighten the ropes around them. I then slap them. First with the palms of my hands and then with the back of my hands. You yell, you wince in pain. Your toes barely touch the floor.

I then call your husband over to me. He has been watching all the time. He has another hard on, so I can tell that he found my torturing you to be sexually exciting. While you dangle horny and helpless from your bonds, I suck on your husband's cock. While I'm sucking it, he tells you how much he likes for me to suck him, and that I suck his cock better than you do. I stop sucking his cock just short of his climax.

I then lay down on the floor on my back, my legs wide apart and up in the air. I hold my thighs keeping my legs wide apart. You can easily see my cunt and my asshole. Your husband comes over to me and lays on top of me. Using fingerfuls of my pussy juice, I lubricate my ass for him. He forces the swollen head of his hard cock into my asshole. Slowly he slides in, then out, then in again. My moans are incredible; I am like an animal now. He builds up speed, fucking my ass, fucking and fucking it until he finally ejaculates inside my asshole. As he gets off of me, I continue to hold my legs apart, exposing my cunt and asshole.

Your husband walks over to you and cuts you down from the ropes suspending your from the ceiling, but then ties your hands behind you. He drags you over to me and forces you to kneel down in front of my cunt and asshole.

"Now, my dear slave cunt, you are going to lick my asshole and lick up your husband's cum from it!" I tell you. Your husband presses your face against my asshole before you can object. You lick my cum-filled asshole, exciting me sexually. Your husband stands over me, straddling me with his legs. Taking hold of my legs and keeping them up in the air, my hands are free to masturbate my cunt and clit while you lick my asshole. My orgasm is intense and long.

I lay you on the floor face down. Your arms are still tied behind you. I strap on a dildo and, climbing over you, I begin to fuck your asshole. I fuck it for several minutes. I then turn you over and begin fucking your cunt. As you get closer to your climax, I stop fucking you. But, I don't get off of you. Your hands are still tied behind you. Your sexual frustration is more than you can stand.

"Fuck me, you bitch!" you cry out at me. "Fuck me!"

"No", I say, "You fuck me. Like this."

With that you begin upward pelvic thrusts, thrusting your cunt up at the strap-on dildo. Your thrusts become faster and faster as you get more excited. I laugh as I enjoy riding your cunt like a bronco. But, try as you may, you fail to fuck fast enough to reach an orgasm. I then remove all of your restraints and take you into another room. There, 20 men are lined up side by side. Each man is in the nude, and each man is equipped with a cock 8 inches or larger. I then force you to kneel down in front of each man and suck off his cock. You do as you are told. One by one, you suck off their cocks. One by one, you swallow their cum. The cocksucking is exhausting, but you do it. After almost an hour and a half, you finish.

I then take you up and tie you spread eagle to a bed in the room. The first man that you sucked off, is now ready to fuck you. One by one, each man climbs on top of you and fucks your cunt. As each man fucks you, your cunt becomes well lubricated with cum. This, of course, lessens the sexual stimulation for the man. In other words, each man has to fuck you longer than he normally would. Your cunt is hungry for cock. It wants to be fucked and fucked hard and long. Your desires come true. The 20 men fuck you and fuck you. Your orgasm come quickly and often.

Needless to say, after being fucked by the 20 men, your sexual frustrations are satisfied. Your orgasms were many. And, though your tits and cunt hurt like hell, you were still able to enjoy the orgasms. After the 20 men fuck you, I then get on my elbows and knees in front of your cunt and slowly eat your cunt. I enjoy the taste of your cunt mixed with the taste of the men's cum. Your husband kneels down behind me and begins to doggie-fuck my cunt. As your watch your husband fuck me like this and feel my tongue licking your clit, your cunt explodes yet again and again in sexual pleasure. You pass out in sexual exhaustion. You don't see you husband as he once again cums into my cunt. I climb over you and let his cum drip out of my cunt down onto your face.


I then go over and turn off the camera. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I was filming all of this on videocamera as a live video feed. Who knows how many people saw you? I'm sure some of them were your friends, employees, or even relatives...