My Boss' Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think about it! We'll be financially secure in just a few years. We can invest all that money for our future, Bobby, yours and mine. And the children. The children's future, too."

Becky leaned into me and pushed me on my back. She straddled me, resting her pussy on my chest.

"Do you want to eat this cum, Bobby, the cum of the seven fathers?"

"No. I told you that."

"Just offering, in case you changed your mind. Come on."

She hopped off me and went into the bathroom. She got her water glass by the sink and held it under her pussy as she gently removed the comb. Cum plopped out and ran into the glass. When she thought she had it all, she raised the glass, said, "cheers" and drank it down, licking her glass and her lips when she was through.

"This slut does love cum. This slut's tired all of a sudden. Come on. Shower with me."

I took off my clothes and joined her in the shower. She was quiet as I shampooed her head and washed her throughly. She let me dry her hair, which was now squeaky clean. She barely made it to the bed before she was asleep. Before I covered her over, I looked at the bruises on her lips and tits and hips. She had a hard weekend. I was dying to hear about it.

She awakened about seven, hungry as a bear. I ordered pizza. We sat together on the couch, sipping our beers, as we waited for it.

"God, Bobby. What a weekend. Do you want to hear?" she asked coquettishly.

"Yes. I love hearing."

"I know. You're really proud of me, aren't you? You're proud your wife is a world class slut."

"Yes, I'm proud of you."

"And you like the fact I'm fucking a lot of men. Don't lie to me."

"Yes. I like our life together, too."

"Me, too, Bobby. I'm blessed beyond my dreams. I'm a professional slut who's going to have five children and my husband is supportive and loving and proud of his slut wife. How did I get so lucky?"

Gently, she kissed me. Then, she kissed me hard and giggled.

"Bobby, I'll bet money I'm pregnant right now, as we speak. Let me tell you all about it. You know when Mr. Williams picked me up Friday, I was wearing my comb and my pussy was full of your cum. It didn't seem we were driving in the right direction so I asked where we were going.

'To the mall. I'm going to let you prance through the mall. And, I'm going to remove the comb so the cum drips down your leg and everyone can see it,' Mr. Williams said.

Bobby, that's so slutty I almost orgasmed just thinking about it. Then, I realized both our parents ate dinner Friday night at the restaurant in the mall. Suddenly, I didn't want to be there. I don't mind being a slut, but I didn't want to embarrass them. I told Mr. Williams. It was the first time I ever said no to him. He just smiled and said okay. Well, we drove to the building his club uses.

You're so hard, Bobby. You really do get turned on listening to my adventures, don't you?"

"Yes," I gasped as she played with my cock.

"Whenever you want me to stop talking and fuck or suck, just let me know. Where was I? Oh, yes. As I was getting out of the limo at his club, he stopped me. My legs were spread with one foot in the limo and one out. He popped the comb and the cum just gushed from me. Your cum, Bobby, running down my legs as he led me into the club. Seven men were there when you include Mr. Williams. Of course, I recognized some of them from before. And, Horse was one of them. I gave him a big, wet kiss as I ground my tits into his chest. He loved it.

'Now, Becky, my sweet slut, one of us seven will get you pregnant,' Mr. Williams said to me.

I was so excited. I was going to get fucked seven times and get pregnant. But it didn't work out that way. Bobby, there is the pizza man. Do you want me to answer the door?"

Becky was not teasing me. She would have answered the door even though she was naked. I was wearing a robe. I answered the door and returned with the pizza to the kitchen table. Becky grabbed a piece, stuffing it in her mouth like she was starving. I got us fresh beers and set down with her.

"Um, that pizza's good," she said, trying to catch the dangling cheese with her fingers.

"Go on," I urged.

"Even sluts have to eat," she said with a laugh, licking tomato sauce from her fingers. I had noticed Becky loved to eat more sloppily since she became a slut. She liked to get the food on her hands and lick it off. Then, I realized I enjoyed that same thing, too. She chugged some beer and wiped her mouth.

"Bobby, Mr. Williams told me to undress, which was real easy since I was wearing almost nothing. The men undressed as I did.

'Now, little slut, get on your knees. Suck each cock until it is hard and then thank it for getting you pregnant.'

I did just like Mr. Williams said. Oh, Bobby, seven of them, all waiting to get me pregnant. I knelt and took a cock in my mouth, a black cock. I got it nice and hard, thanked it and, then, I went to the second man. I did all seven, just like Mr. Williams said for me to do.

Mr. Williams does know how to make a girl feel slutty, Bobby. As I was sucking the last of the seven, Mr. Williams put something around my neck. It was a leather bondage collar, a thick, wide one. He snugged it tight. I heard the click of the padlock as he locked it around my neck. My adrenalin was really rushing now. I had no idea what they were going to do to me. Not that I cared. As long as I got fucked long and often and got pregnant, they could do anything they wanted to me.

They carried me in and lay me on the bed. There was a leather strap running around the bed and they attached my collar to that strap. I could not raise my head off the bed. As I was trying to figure out what they were doing, they attached leather restraints around my ankles.

Bobby, your cock's twitching. If you cum and I don't get to swallow it, I'll never forgive you."

"You better get your mouth to work then," I moaned.

"God, I love sucking cock," she murmured as she lowered her lips over my cock head.

Becky is a good cocksucker. No. Becky is a world class cock sucker and she loves doing it. Becky expelled a great sigh as she daintily retrieved a dapple of cum on her chin and sucked her finger clean.

"Bobby, you know what they did next? They spread my legs and attached them to the corner posts of the bed. They attached them high up so I was really hanging by my ankles with my pussy straight up in the air. I wondered how they were going to fuck me that way. But they had no intention of fucking me. Horse retrieved a funnel, you know, the kind you use in chemistry glass with the Teflon lining so everything slides through and there's a valve at the bottom to hold things in the funnel until you want to release the contents.

'Okay, men. Ready?' Mr. Williams said.

'Ready!' they all replied.

Bobby, I couldn't believe it. They starting masturbating. That's right! Beating off! Right there in front of me and each other. All seven of them. They were sort of at the side of the bed and I could turn my head and see them. They were all pounding their puds, laughing and teasing each other like junior high kids. I think they had more fun doing a circle jerk than fucking me. Well, at least that one time.

I was so disappointed. I wanted all those hard cocks up my sweet slue. But I was not so disappointed I didn't play with myself. I want you to know my hands were busy on my pussy. Then one of them groaned and grabbed the funnel. He stuck his dick in it and squirted his cum into the funnel. Do you know why?"

"Tell me."

"I will. As each one was ready to shoot, he grabbed the funnel and shot into it. Bobby, they filled that funnel with hot, fresh, man cum.

'Okay, Becky. Stick a finger in it and stir it all up. We want every sperm to have an equal chance at impregnating you,' Mr. Williams said.

Bobby, talk about slutty! I stirred up all the sperm in the funnel, making it swirl round and round. When Mr. Williams pulled the funnel away, I sucked my finger clean. Think of it. The cum of seven men on my finger and in my mouth at once.

Oh, Bobby. Then, one of the men held the lips to my pussy open and Mr. Williams eased the funnel into me. I could feel its plastic hardness nudge my cervix.

'Number one, in the chute,' Mr. Williams said and turned the valve.

I orgasmed. Yes, I did. Just from the feel of all that sperm running into me, just from knowing I was going to get pregnant. It felt so good. They let the funnel drain and eased it out. Then, they sealed my pussy with my comb again.

'Becky, lay there for a while. We'll come back for you,' Mr. Williams said.

They shut off the light and left me there. I started to cry I was so happy. Not only was I tied to the bed with my legs up and opened like the good slut I am, but the sperm of seven men were trapped in my pussy fighting for the chance to make me pregnant. I could almost feel all those sperm in me, Bobby."

I had to admit that the way Mr. Williams used the funnel to put the sperm in Becky would most certainly make the bet very fair. Every man's sperm stood an equal chance of getting my Becky pregnant. I wondered which one would win. She must have wondered the same thing.

"You know, Bobby, as I lay there, feeling all that cum in my sealed pussy, knowing one of those men's sperm was impregnating me at that very moment, I tired to envision what the child would look like. I knew each of the men. I tried to see what blend of my genes and his would be in a baby. Well, with seven different men from six different ethnic groups, it would take a computer to try to determine what the baby would look like.

Then, I realized I didn't care. I really didn't. I just wanted a healthy, happy baby."

"Me, too, Becky. Me, too."

"Oh, I love you, Bobby."

She held onto me tightly, her head on my shoulder. I held her, too, as we just enjoyed each other and the moment.

"In about half an hour, the door opened and Mr. Li came in. He was the Oriental whose sperm was in me. He released my ankles and neck and led me by the hand into the other room. Migod, there were naked men everywhere. The club has a hot tub and whirlpool, a billiard room, a TV room and reading room and a card room, as well as a big kitchen and dining room.

Bobby, every one of the men was naked. Mr. Li gave me a tour of the club facilities, introducing me to all the men. As I met each one of them, they kissed me and played with my tits, so by the time I had met all of them, I was very much in need of a few orgasms.

Damn, Bobby, you are so hard. I just love that."

"Keep talking."

"There were two other women, but they were dressed. He told me they would cook and serve the food and drinks, but not participate in the sex.

That's when I knew I was getting ready for more fucking then I ever had in my life. I was quivering thinking about all those cocks in me. Think of it. Mr. Li told me there were twenty-five of them. Twenty-five. My head was reeling.

As I walked, I could feel all that cum and my own juices sloshing around in my pussy. It felt so strange and so good. When we returned to the big room, Mr. Williams and Mr. Li helped me stand on the poker table. All the men gathered around. They were all staring at me, Bobby. Me! At my tits! And, my pussy! I was displayed like prime merchandise, like a champion slut.

Mr. Williams explained to the other men about getting me pregnant and the bet and all. Then, he told everyone they could fuck me all they wanted, but they had to use condoms so as to not interfere with the bet. And know what else? He told them to feed me their cum from the condom after they fucked me.

Mr. Williams turned to me and handed me the funnel.

'You know what to do,' he said, and I did.

I put the funnel under my pussy and removed the comb. All that good cum drained into the funnel. I stuck the funnel in my mouth and opened the valve. They applauded, clapping for my cum sucking ways. As my head was back and I was still sucking the cum from the funnel, I felt hands on me. They laid me on the table and started.

Oh, Bobby, I feel sorry for you, not because you were not there, I mean. I feel sorry for you because you are a man. You get hard and fire, then you are done for a while. But a woman, particularly a woman who's a slut like me, is just getting warmed up after one man. You know, I start orgasming with one, but with many, I'm transported to a wild, wonderful fuck land. A woman can fuck all night and orgasm all night and love it all night. And not just one night, but every night. I feel sorry for all men because they cannot enjoy sex as much as women can."

I thought about that. I know, as much as I enjoyed it, I didn't like sex nearly as much as Becky.

"Think of every possible way a man can fuck a woman. I did them all. Against the wall, upside down, in the hot tub, on the billiard table, every way. Those guys were competing to see who could give me the best fucking and in the most unusual position. It was a tie. They all were magnificent."

Becky gave a huge sigh. I saw her hand snake between her legs to play with herself as the joy of her memories made her horny again.

"The seven fathers didn't fuck me. All the others did. Mr. Martinez, who is the Hispanic whose sperm was in me, said they were saving themselves for the bet. When it was fairly late, I was fucked out, laying on the bed. I was more satisfied then I ever have been. Horse came in and helped me to the bathroom. I showered, used the facilities and douched. Then, he retied me to the bed and they all masturbated into the funnel again. Again, their cum was swirled by my finger and then released in my pussy. They put the comb in place. They released my legs, bound my wrists behind me, attached my collar to the headboard with a short chain and left me there for the night. As they all told me goodnight, they swatted my ass or twisted a nipple. They turned out the light as they left.

It was dark. I was alone. Alone except for a billion sperm swimming around inside me. Isn't that slutty, Bobby? Isn't that just wonderful? I was fucked until I could not move, my pussy sealed with the sperm of seven men in it, and tied to the bed so they could start using me again in the morning.

I felt like a true slut. And, Bobby, I knew, I just knew I was already pregnant, from the first funnel. I slept like a baby all night."

To be continued . . .

Please! Comments!

12