My Boss's Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Man finally has his boss's daughter.
1.4k words
4.14
89.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Annie when she was eighteen years old. I was twenty nine. She had just graduated high school, actually. Her family was from the United States, but the company her father worked for happened to be based in the United Kingdom. When he was transferred, his family came with him. Annie got into a prestigious university in the U.K. (I'd later find out she was a brilliant young woman). She had everything going for her in life, and she seemed like a all around good, happy girl.

I happened to work at the company her father did, and so I met her soon after she moved. My name is Mark, I was 28 at the time. I had two little girls, and had been married. My ex broke it off and took the kids, leaving me with absolutely nothing. I had hit a very dark point in my life at the time, and strange as it seemed, this girl gave me something to look forward to.

She was a pretty girl, of about average height. She wasn't a skinny model, she was rounded in quite a sweet way, plump at her hips with breasts just a little too big to fit in my hands. I spent many days ogling her when she came to visit her father in the office, but I never intended to make a move. After all, I'm a logical man, and she was ten years younger not to mention, my boss's daughter.

Time passed, four years later I received a better job. This also happened to be the time that Annie graduated with a first class honours degree, quite an achievement. She was now moving on to a magnificent job as an advertising specialist for some big firm or another. The day I was packing up my office, she danced in.

"Heard you've gotten another job." She said, sounding very British. Four years had been enough to assimilate her American accent, something the rest of her family hadn't lost. "Dad says he'll miss you."

I looked up, smiling at her, discreetly checking out the outfit she'd worn that day. It was quite provocative, a low cut black t-shirt and low riding jeans that just barely covered her ass. Over top of this, she had thrown a leather bomber jacket that looked like it'd seen the first world war.

"I'll miss your father too, he was a great boss." I said, although my throat went dry. I hoped she hadn't heard it. "Anyway, I need to move this stuff out."

"Don't dismiss me, I saw you checking me out. You want me, like you have all this time." She grinned, like a Cheshire cat. It sent my blood boiling.

"Dad's not your boss anymore, you know. You could have me now if you want, and as luck would have it, my new job is in London, just like yours." She stood next to me, closer than she ever had before. Her green eyes looked into mine, hypnotizing me. "Here's my new number, look me up. I promise I won't tell dad." And with that same smirk, she let her soft pink lips touch mine. Then she was gone.

It took me a month to get my affairs together in London. I owned a modest flat, with two bedrooms (one for the girls when they came to visit) and a small kitchen/living/dining area. It was all I could afford for the time, since I had only just started my new job. The day I finally did get in contact with Annie, we set up a date at a pub in Soho, near her flat. It was a wonderful night, when she arrived, she had dyed her hair a beautiful chestnut brown, and her makeup accented her natural beauty. She looked elegant, sophisticated in a red dress. Much to my surprise, I, the one who often had stared at other men in jealousy while they danced with younger, prettier girls, was now the one being glared at. We left the bar with a chaste kiss, but we went out nearly every weekend, meeting some place or another, and finishing the night at her place, where we'd make out, but never go any farther. She enjoyed to tease me, as I learned, she was a bit of a cock tease.

One night, we had just left one of her favorite clubs. I was hailing a taxi, when she asked with a small smile if we could go back to my place. I'd never taken her to my flat, so I was a bit anxious of what she'd think. My place wasn't nearly as nice as hers, and my kids who'd been over the night before had left it a mess.

I didn't have to be worried, though. Because the second we were in the door, she leaned into me, stroking my leg, my chest, her hair tangling around my neck. Before we were even in the bedroom, her shirt was lost. We fell into bed together, my hands anxiously seeking under her skirt. She was wearing black panties and a matching black lace bra. I pinned her hands above her head playfully as I stroked down her stomach, slipping my fingers underneath the lace of the bra, feeling her nipples grow hard. My cock stirred, and I slowly began undoing her bra. The creamy white skin of her breasts were the most arousing site, with their delicate pink nipples. I let go of her wrists, and she automatically wrapped her arms around me. I lowered my lips to those sweet nipples, licking one while my other hand squeezed her other firm breast.

It soon occurred to me how incredibly sensitive her nipples were. Even when I was just breathing on them, she shuddered and pressed her soaked panties toward me. Experimenting, I began to tweak and bite them, rolling them in between my fingers. Her shocked cries told me she'd never had her nipples so extensively played with, but as I reached down to shove her panties to the side, I could tell she loved it. My fingers pinched her clit, and she started to cum, the juices running down her thighs as she thrashed and moaned. Who knew that playing with a girl's nipples could get them so worked up?

While she was still spasming from her orgasm, I slipped the condom onto my cock, and pressed into her, hard and fast. She screamed again, and I stroked her hair, letting her get used to my thick, hard cock. Eventually, she laid still, quiet except for the occasional moan. I moved, slowly fucking her, sweetly and tenderly at first, and then faster, harder, until she was trembling, awash in different emotions. Then I came inside her, squirting into the rubber condom, and she lay beneath me, panting, flushed.

We drifted off to sleep that night. I awoke before her and pried myself loose from her sleeping arms. I went to shower and revel in the fact I had the woman who I'd been lusting after for almost five years.

When I got out of the shower, she was no longer asleep in bed. She had turned on the TV, and much to my horror, found my collection of porn. I wasn't into the normal vanilla porn, either. I opted for the hardcore born dealing in bondage and sadism, with submissive girls kneeling at their master's feet. Many times I had fantasized about this lovely girl at my feet, but I had never thought it would happen.

I was about to rush over and try to explain, before I realized a few things. Her green eyes were wide eyed, but not in horror, even as the man whipped his female companion mercilessly, but rather in curiousity. Her skin was flushed, her breathing was heavy, and her nipples were hard. I was sure that if I were to reach down and run my finger along her pussy, it too would be wet. I climbed onto the bed behind her, pressing my chest against her back. She jumped, as if I'd shocked her. As she turned, I kissed her slowly, tenderly, stroking her cheek. Just to test, I ran my other and down her pussy, it was soaked as expected. I reached to play with her clit as she sat on my lap, my other hand caressing her beautiful globes. "Do you like watching that?" I asked, pinching her nipple. She nodded, letting out something like a purr.

"I could make you into that girl." I said, pulling on her nipple. "Would you like that, pretty little Annie."

As I asked, she came again, her juices running down her thighs and onto the white bed sheet.