My Boss's Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The boss' reaction.
2k words
4.3
58k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 (How the Master reacts)

When I was alone in my apartment I suddenly felt lonely. I went to unpack my bag and get ready for an early night. When I entered my bedroom I noticed my answering machine was blinking. I hit the button and unexpectedly heard Steve's voice saying, "Sweetheart, I miss you already and you haven't even left yet. When I got up this morning you were sleeping so peacefully I just couldn't bare the thought of waking you so I came outside to do my morning chores and wanted to leave you this message so you could listen to it when you got home and were feeling a little confused about things. I am here for you anytime you need me. Don't forget that!"

I sat on my bed and silently cried as I hugged my pillow to me. I sat there on my bed and thought about everything that was happening to me. Just a few short weeks ago I was an inexperienced virgin, so what was I now? Was I the sexual slave to my boss, my master or was I the one in control? What exactly was my relationship to Steve? I feel asleep with those thoughts swirling around in my head.

In the morning when I woke up I was still very concerned. I showered and dressed for work and then changed into my sleaziest outfit with no underwear so as not to anger my master. I felt sexy and confident as I went to work.

I never saw Alan that morning and was relieved. That afternoon I got paged to his office and was very tense. I walked to his office making sure not to make eye contact with my co-workers. When I walked into his office Steve was there. I smiled at him and then looked at Alan. I said, "Alan, you paged me."

Alan never looked up but responded, "Yes, I understand you follow instructions well, slave. Steve here tells me you are a very sexually satisfying servant. So what is your opinion of your behavior?"

I looked at Steve and then back to Alan and lowered my eyes to the floor and then I said, "Master, I don't know what you want from me. I want to make you happy. Sir what can I do to please you."

He laughed and said, "Steve, you see she is a servant first and foremost. She's a bitch who enjoys being controlled. She likes being punished and she enjoys pain. Would you like a demonstration?"

Steve lowered his gaze to the floor and said, "Alan, don't hurt her she's not like the other slaves I have seen you mistreat. She is special. She is loving without having to be controlled. If she is willing to go along with this I can't stop her but please don't hurt her?"

Alan stood and walked to me and I was uncertain as to what he was going to do. When he got to me he ripped my blouse off to show Steve that I was without underwear as he instructed me to be. He turned to Steve and said, " She is like I ordered her to be. Ready for me at all times."

He turned to walk away and then said, "Bitch, strip for me."

I undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor, and waited for further instructions.

He laughed and then said, "Bitch, Steve needs some head. Take care of him."

I walked over to Steve and got on my knees and undid his pants. I took out his cock and began to lick and then to suck on it. He became hard right away so I knew he wasn't disappointed in me. I really enjoyed giving Steve a blow job because he moaned and showed me he was enjoying it.

Before he could cum Alan walked over to me and ordered me to put my ass in the air. I lifted my ass but kept sucking Steve's cock. I heard Alan unzip his pants and felt his hands on my back. I expected him to fuck me but he unexpectedly slapped me across the ass. He then walked away. I heard the keys jingle that went to the filing cabinet where he kept his toys. He brought his toys over to us and told Steve, "you are enjoying it now but wait until she is under control and then tell me what you think!"

Steve said, "Alan I really don't want to be here. There is no reason for me to be here. I have work to do in the warehouse. You and Tami can have your fun without me." Then in the same breath he said, "Tami, please stop! Don't let him do this to you. Oh. God! Tami, you are so good!"

Steve's remarks were a contrast did he want me to stop or was he enjoying it. I was uncertain but I knew I had to do as my master ordered me to do.

Alan laughed and said, "Steve, you are here until I say you can leave is that understood?"

He then attached the weights to my nipples. He put the dildo in my pussy and secured it in place with the straps. He turned the dildo on high and began to swing the weights. I moaned and then he got behind me and began to slap my ass again. He knelt behind me and applied a small amount of lubricant to my asshole with his finger and began to slide it in and out slowly.

He then said, "Bitch, are you ready to cum?"

I nodded my head and removed Steve's cock long enough to say, "Yes Master."

He slapped my ass and said, "Bitch, you are not to cum until I say its okay. Is that understood?"

I nodded my head.

He replied, "Good. Steve how about you are you ready to cum yet?"

Steve was trying to control his orgasm and said, "Alan, I don't need to cum."

Alan laughed and said, "Say that with your eyes open. Watch me fuck her in the ass."

Alan knelt behind me and roughly shoved his cock into my ass. There was no gentleness in the action, no kindness, just savage sex. I was trying to be gentle with Steve's cock, but I also, was on the verge of an intense orgasm. The dildo in my pussy was driving me over the edge. The pain in my ass took my thoughts away from my orgasm and brought tears to me eyes. I looked up and saw that Steve was watching him fuck my ass. Steve ran his hands through my hair and whispered my name. His eyes were full of sympathy.

Alan said, "Bitch, how do you like my cock in your ass? All we need is another man to put his cock in your pussy instead of that dildo. So I can watch and enjoy you having all your orifices fucked by a human cock not some piece of plastic. How would you like that Bitch? Do you like my cock shoved up your ass while you are sucking his cock? Suck his cock! Bitch, I want to see him cum in your mouth and have it run down your chin."

Alan said, "Steve, don't hold back grab her face and fuck her mouth. The quicker you cum the quicker you can leave."

He reached around and pulled on the weights again and then made them swing side to side.

I looked up at Steve to see what he was thinking. He was watching my face, as if trying to decide what to do. I decided to make that decision for him and began to really shove his cock deep into my mouth. I reached my hands up and grabbed at his balls urging him to cum for me. He smiled at me like he knew what I was thinking and began to shove his cock into my mouth on his own.

Alan laughed and said, "That's it Bitch show him how much you like to suck cock. Take it deep and make him cum. Show him how it's done!"

Steve said, "Sweetheart, you don't have to do this. Oh. God. You are so good. Baby, please."

I heard his words but more importantly I felt his need to cum. I worked harder at making him cum. I was ignoring Alan and his dildo in my pussy. All I wanted was to please Steve.

Alan was about to cum. I could tell because he began to hit me again. He slapped my ass over and over again asking me if I liked it. He then said, "Steve, she is all yours if you cum on her face while I fuck her ass!"

Steve pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his hot juice all over my face and at that precise time Alan pulled his cock out of my ass and shot his cum all over my back.

Alan laughed and said, "I am the Master. I control you both. Steve, do you really expect me to give away the best slave I have ever had? My Bitch, she does as she's told and she doesn't mind being punished. Hell! I think she enjoys the pain I inflict on her."

I stood and removed the dildo from my pussy and the weights from my nipples. I kept my gaze on the floor and said, "Master, may I say something?"

Alan laughed and said, "See Steve, she is under my control completely. I beat her and torture her with alligator clips on her nipples and even with weights to add to the pain. I fuck her as hard as I can in the ass and still she asks before she speaks."

I raised my eyes to his and then said, "Alan, you asked me earlier how I felt about my behavior. Well I would like to answer that question now. I am ashamed of myself. I refuse to do this anymore. I have learned that my self respect is more important to me than anyone else's especially yours. I am somebody. You are not my master and I am not a SLAVE. Is that clear?"

Alan stood there stunned and then finally said, "Bitch, you think you are too good to be my slave! I own you. You are mine to do with as I will. You are my Bitch. I will fuck you any way I want anytime I want is that understood? Bitch!"

Steve had been standing their listening and watching. He walked toward Alan and said, "Alan, if you call her a Bitch one more time I will be doing the punishing. Is that understood? Oh and believe me you won't like it."

He walked to me and put his arm around me. He handed me my skirt and wrapped me in his jacket. He kissed my forehead and said, " Sweetheart, lets get out of here." Then turning to Alan he said, "We are taking the rest of the day off and don't try to stop us. Is that understood?"

He walked me to the ladies' room and waited outside for me. Then we went to my desk to get my purse and he told my co-workers I wasn't feeling well and he was going to give me a ride home. He walked me to his truck and helped me inside. I sat beside him and put my head on his shoulder. He gave me a ride home all right...his home...our home. When we got to his place we went straight to the shower. We showered together. Lovingly touching each other as we washed each other. When we were finished, we wrapped in towels and went to the kitchen for some tea.

We never spoke about that afternoons activities. I never returned to my job and only returned to my apartment long enough to move my things out. Steve and I have been happily married now for six months and I have never been happier. We have a very loving sex life and treat each other with respect.