My Boss's Wife and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnewlyn
jonnewlyn
16 Followers

"Yeah I'm really tired" she pulled me in to her open mouth and our tongues found one another.

I could make out Jason voice as I kissed his wife passionately. Erika pushed me away from her mouth

"Dinner, oh I had a chicken breast in a white wine sauce. "Yeah it was nice" I moved down her body once more and reached for the top of her jeans.

I stopped and knelt between her legs on the floor. I pulled my t-shirts over my head and showed Erika my chest for the first time. She looked me in the eye and licked her lips.

"Was the journey there quick?" she asked Jason as I began to undo her jeans.

"Uh huh" she nodded to me so I began to pull her jeans over her hips as she leant back to lift her cute ass and allow me access.

"No hold ups then, I thought the French always strike?"

She kept asking him questions, it was clever, and it meant he talked and she could half listen and half concentrate on the young hunk who was undressing her while she spoke to his boss, her husband on the phone.

"Is Barry enjoying himself?"

I helped Erika's jeans over her knee's and then over her feet before tossing them onto the nearby armchair.

"Where are you going to stay tonight then?"

I reached up for the waistband of her black lace knickers that matched her bra, I wondered if she had bought them specially.

"Oh is the hotel nice then?" I pulled her knickers down as she once again lifted her ass to make it easier.

"I see"

I moved back up and leant in to kiss her open mouthed once more as with her free hand she reached for my belt.

"What time is your train home?"

Erika held the phone between her shoulder and head so she had both hands free to undo my belt.

"What am I doing? Oh nothing" she said "No, I'm just getting myself ready for bed"

Jason must have heard my belt undo or all the shuffling that was going on. I held my belt from rattling and let Erika talk again as I pulled my jeans down.

"Did you have a good look around Paris?" Erika reached down and rubbed between her legs. I could see she was getting really turned on by this.

I stood in front of Erika now and with her free hand she began to tug at my boxer shorts. Eventually she reached across and pulled the other side of my boxers down so they slipped over my hips and then she could easily get them to slip down once I untangled my erection from them. My boxers hit the floor and I kicked them to one side as Erika took my cock in her hand.

"Did you go to the Eiffel tower?" Erika asked Jason. "You did, cool" she massaged my cock still as I reached down and pulled both my socks off. "I love the Eiffel tower" Erika looked me in the eyes now as she massaged my cock. "It's so big" she smiled devilishly at me "what?" she looked confused "No" she said "I mean the Eiffel tower is so big" she smiled again to show Jason was none the wiser.

My cock was now at its full eight inches as Erika licked her lips in anticipation.

"So tell me about the rugby final then? What happened? How come we lost?" She looked up at me and smiled. I could tell she was pleased with herself; she had given Jason chance to reel of a monologue about the rugby final so she had a while to concentrate on me.

Erika held the phone away from her ear slightly and shuffled forward on the couch so she could lean forward. She took my cock in her left hand and guided her mouth towards it.

Taking me in her mouth Erika began to bob her head slowly up and down. Careful not to make too much noise she made sure she didn't slurp. So as not to make any more noise so her husband couldn't hear she kept my cock buried in her mouth as she tongued my penis into delirium, slowly guiding it in and out of her mouth, but never fully out.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her pace. Nice and gently I fucked my boss's wife's mouth. What made it so thrilling, was knowing he was on the other end of the phone reeling off about the rugby, half pissed in another country whilst his hot wife eagerly gobbled up another mans cock. Mine!

Erika stopped and checked Jason was still talking, she gently removed my cock and I watched as a string of saliva stretched out between my cock head and her now retreating mouth.

"I see, so not very good then eh?" she said to Jason. "Oh well, never mind" Erika licked the length of my cock once more.

"Where are you headed now?"

I took Erika's hand and helped her to her feet. Her legs felt shaky as I motioned for her to turn around. I bent Erika over the sofa and licked my fingers. I soon realised I needn't have bothered as I easily slipped my fingers into her slippery cunt.

"Is it cold there?" she said.

As soon as she had finished speaking I thrust my fingers into her hard. For the first time Erika's clever composure slipped as she let out a little moan.

"No, I'm fine. Just tired Jay" She looked around at me with lust in her eyes as she implored me to continue.

Again I began to thrust my fingers into her hard and this time she had closed her eyes and was biting her lip.

"Yeah your right" she finally said "I really" she turned to look at me "Really need to go to bed now"

I thrust harder and gave her a filthy smile.

"Ok you take care" her voice was wavering madly now "I'll see you tomorrow"

She was so into this, I think she was on the verge of cumming.

"Bye" Erika hung up the phone and tossed it onto the sofa.

"Everything ok then Erika?" I asked

"Everything is fine" she panted as I continued to finger fuck her from behind "Please just fuck me!" She moaned.

"I thought you would never get off the phone" I said as I withdrew my fingers. "If you had been on the phone much longer I was going to tae you then!" I spread Erika's legs further apart to allow my cock room!

"If I'd have been on the phone much longer I'd have cum" she panted

I laughed

"Good, I'd have loved to have seen that" I said as I spat quietly into my palm. I rubbed my saliva all over my cock and manoeuvred myself between Erika's legs.

"Take me now Jon, I'm so close" She sighed

I placed my fully lubed cock against her very wet pussy and slipped home. Her cunt was so warm and silky as I guided each inch further into her waiting hole.

Feeling her muscles tighten around my cock felt so good. It was even better than the delicious blow job she had given me just minutes earlier whilst she spoke to her husband on the phone.

"Arr Yeas" I moaned as I finally reached full length into her pussy.

"God fuck me please Jon!" she virtually shouted at me.

I began to fuck her hard, not wanting to stop at all. I could feel Erika push back at me; her wet sloppy cunt dripping down between her legs as I frantically entered and withdrew time and time again.

"You feel so good in me finally" she moaned

"And you feel fucking fantastic Erika. I'm going to fuck you so hard" I said as I watched her whole body move back and forth under me.

"I've wanted you in between my legs for months Jon" she panted "I wanted you from the moment I got your text this afternoon. I could hardly keep myself concentrating on what I have been doing"

I continued to pound into her luscious pussy hole. Her breathing was frantic as was mine as I pushed harder into her. Her arms struggled to support her as she begged for me to fuck her.

"Jon" she panted "I have wanted" she paused to enjoy the good shagging she was receiving "wanted to fuck you all" she couldn't speak

"Yes?" I asked as I pulled her hips hard into me back and forth

"I've wanted to fuck you all afternoon" she finally got her words out. "I even...Oh Yes...I even made myself cum in... a changing room... just thinking about you"

"Oh fuck that turns me on" I pulled her into me harder than ever "I wanted to slam you against the wall and fuck you the moment I saw you this evening"

I moaned now as Erika began to claw at the cushion on the sofa

"I wish you had" she panted

"Your tits looked amazing" I said "I knew I had to have you"

"I knew it too" she groaned "now make me cum, I'm so close" again she whined for me to finish her off.

I bucked back and forth as fast as I could now and concentrated on making her cum hard. Reaching forward I reached around and squeezed her tit through her bra.

"Yes Jon, Oh Yes" She was definitely close

"Oh fuck Erika, Fuck" I moaned as I felt myself getting close also

With another squeeze of Erika's incredible breast and she let out a high pitched yelp and I felt her pussy tighten and convulse around my cock

"Fuck me Jon, I'm going to..."

I felt it happen as Erika came.

"Me too" I moaned as I suddenly came to an explosive orgasm thanks to Erika's pussy contracting and relaxing rapidly around my throbbing cock.

"Fuck" I gasped as I began to loose my rhythm.

"Oh Jon, please don't stop" Erika begged me "that feels so fucking...Oh... So fucking fantastic"

I continued to thrust although not as hard admittedly, whilst Erika's cunt milked me of my cum.

"That's it baby" I cooed as I pulled her hips into me, so as to go nice and deep.

I'd never been so turned on in my life. This woman was a fantastic shag and I wanted more from her.

Her shirt, open at the front, clung to her sweaty body as she pushed back and forth against my twitching cock.

Finally we slowed to a stop and Erika turned her head round towards me. Her eyes closed at first with a smile on her face she opened her eyes and grinned at me.

"That was amazing Jon, I loved it." She brushed her hair from her face. Her skin was moist with sweat and a strand clung to her forehead with the sweat from our exertions.

"Oh God me too" I said as I gave her a huge smile

"I haven't been made to cum like that in years" she said in a deliriously happy tone.

I helped her to her feet and she pulled me into her mouth for another hot kiss. I felt my cock rub against her warm soft thigh as we kissed passionately.

"I feel amazing Jon" she said when our kiss broke. "That was the most fun I've had for ages and it's only ten forty five." She showed me her watch.

"You were fantastic Erika, You certainly lived up to all my expectations" I pulled in into me for a hug and I kissed her head as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I think I need a bath Jon, I've got come dripping down my leg"

"Sounds a great idea, lets take the wine upstairs and share a bath"

"Fantastic idea lover" she said as she picked up the bottle from the table. "We won't need glasses, you go and open the other bottle in the kitchen and I'll run us a bath"

"Cool" I said as we waked towards the living room door. I pulled Erika to me and we kissed at the bottom of the stairs. "I won't be long"

I went into the kitchen and opened another bottle of wine. Before I left the kitchen I caught sight of myself in the kitchen window. I smiled to myself

"You lucky fucker Jon, she is fucking amazing"

With that I went upstairs to find Erika coming out of Cameron's room

"Is he alright?" I asked

"Yeah fine, he sleeps right through these days so we should have the whole night undisturbed" she beamed "that's if you are planning on keeping your promise?"

"Oh yeah, I'll definitely tuck you in" I told her.

Erika was standing there in front of me. Her black shirt, open all the way, exposing her black lace bra, her nipples poking through the delicate fabric. She was naked in every other sense. Boy, did she look fantastic?

"That bath nearly ready?" I asked

"Should be, come on" she replied

I followed Erika's pert little bottom into the bathroom and began to undress her fit body. Pushing her shirt back off her shoulders she absent mindedly caressed my arm. I pushed her shirt to the floor and pulled her too my lips once more. Kissing I reached around and unhooked her bra, allowing me for the first time to see her lovely creamy white breasts. Her brown nipples were certainly erect as I reached to cup her breast. Then lowering my head I took a nipple into my mouth and finally tasted what I'd been longing for.

Erika went over to the bath and turned off the taps.

I realised I'd fancied Erika for months and now as her nipple slipped around my warm mouth it grew to full attention.

Erika dug her nails into my side as she moaned encouragement.

"Mmm Jon that's good"

I continued to suck as my cock grew hard once more. Soon Erika's eager hands were caressing my cock and pinning it against her silky thighs as she done so. It didn't take long for passion to take over as I encouraged her to lay on the floor for me.

"I want you again Erika"

"I want you too" she replied with lust in her voice.

Before too long I was lying on top of Erika, her nipple was slippery as I once again took it into my mouth. Erika fumbled for my cock and I manoeuvred between her soft legs again. This time I entered her I began to thrust slowly as we began to make love on her bathroom floor.

"That's so good Jon" she whispered in my ear.

We must have been making love for a good ten minutes when I finally couldn't stand any more. I pushed myself up on my arms so I could look her in the eyes as I began to fuck her harder. She smiled then bit her lip as I pushed deeper than before and quickened my pace.

Her free hand was now pinching her nipples as those gorgeous breasts heaved underneath my rocking body.

Inside a minute or two I could see Erika's face change and her body began to move uncontrollably.

"Are you close?" I asked

"Yes, Make me come again" she grunted

I quickened the pace once more and leant down to bite her neck and shoulder. She moaned beneath me and dug her nails into my butt, urging me to carry on. Within thirty seconds Erika began to come and this time she just said nothing, only her quiet groans as her head tipped back onto the floor. I felt close to my second orgasm too and I began to fuck her even harder. Her head banged repeatedly into the floor as I grunted my way to another outstanding orgasm

"Oh Yes, Yes Grrrgh, Fuck Erika...Yes" I moaned as my cock exploded into my boss's wife's eager cunt her for the second time in half an hour.

We lay still for a few minutes until our breathing came back down to normal.

"Come on" She said, "our bath will be getting cold"

I helped her to her feet and inevitably we kissed again.

"Thank You" she whispered

We got into the bath and past the bottle between us as we washed each others body. Erika then lay back on my chest and we chatted whilst I fondled her glorious boobs again.

"I think I'd like to have more fun like this again" Erika told me

"Mmm, me too! Definitely" I said as I kissed the back of her head.

My cock was hard as her body pressed against mine under the water.

"I think I'll have to come down the shop for a quickie in the office, don't you?"

"I would love that; we would have the prefect cover wouldn't we? Shop stuff"

Erika's wet arm reached behind my head and she turned to kiss me once more.

"Just to satisfy each others need right"

"Of course" I said

"No strings?" she asked

"No. Neither of us want that do we?"

"No, my life is fine other than the lack of sex" she added

"Mine too." I replied

"That's settled then. Mind blowing sex as often as we can then right?" she asked "Right" I replied Erika and I stayed there until the second bottle was finished and then we got out and dried each other off.

"Time for bed I think" she said "I'm knackered after all that"

"Me too. But..." I looked down at my still hard cock. "Not too knackered" I smiled

Erika pulled my cock and guided me to the master bedroom. We walked over to the bed, not turning the lights on; we knew each others bodies very well by now. We'd spent the whole evening sizing each other up and fucking on her couch and her bathroom floor.

"No, well seeing that gorgeous cock of yours I think I could do with another orgasm to send me to sleep."

Within seconds I had Erika up onto the bed and had her hips in my hands and was fucking her from behind.

If only my boss could see us now. His thirty year old wife getting banged from behind from the guy he trusted to run his shop for him, the guy he trusted to handle vast sums of his money. It looked like I was going to get a Christmas bonus from his wife this year as well.

We fucked like animals. His wife, calling out my name, not his. I shoved my fat cock into her dripping pussy. Her wet hair hanging over her head, dripping onto the marital bed as our juices flowed down our legs.

This time is took Erika about five minutes to reach the verge. She was looking over the cliff waiting to fall into orgasm. So, once again I squeezed her tits and forced her over the edge.

"Fuck" she screamed as she came hard.

I too came, for the second time we had come in unison, it seemed our bodies were paired up for what was going to be a fantastic night to remember and the start of something new and very exciting.

After we had come we curled up in the bed and soon fell asleep. I think we had worn each other out.

Erika woke at around six thirty to see to a crying baby in the other room. I lay there for fifteen minutes before she returned

"Sorry, did he wake you Jon?" she asked

"Don't worry, its not as if I should be complaining, it's hardly his fault is it?" I replied

"Well he is off to sleep again so we should be ok for a bit" she nuzzled my neck and began to kiss my chest.

Erika's head disappeared under the covers and soon her head was bobbing up and down on my growing cock.

I pulled her up raunchily by the hair and she was soon sitting upright on me as we carefully slipped my cock into her.

"I can't wait to fucking have you over my desk in the office" I said as she used her hands to bob up and down whilst I lay there admiring my boss's wife fuck me at just before seven in the morning.

"I'm going to come so hard knowing it's so wrong Jon" she panted as the extra work she was doing this morning coupled with last nights exertions took its toll on her legs and arms.

I squeezed her tits as she bounced up and down on me. Then I grabbed her hips and lifted her off me. I jumped off the bed and pulled her off too. I flung her against the wall with a thud and she moaned

"Oh God, please!"

I pinned her against the wall and kissed her, I sucked her erect nipples into my mouth and then began to lift her leg from behind the knee. I had great access now and soon had my cock lined up. When fully impaled I grabbed her other leg and then, with some difficulty lifted her up so she was fully against the wall. Now totally supporting her I began to fuck her hard.

Our bodies slammed against the wall for a good five minutes before Erika simply screamed my name and came again.

I came just seconds after and my balls felt so tight after four orgasms in such a short space of time.

We crawled back to bed and Erika told me

"You are by far and away the best, and I mean, The Best I've ever had"

Later we had breakfast and I soon left as I didn't want Cameron to remember me being here. It wouldn't be a good idea. Heavens only knows how our fucking against the wall hadn't woken him earlier. It was rampant.

Anyway, that was the first night and things continued soon after but that's for another time.

So until then.

jonnewlyn
jonnewlyn
16 Followers
12