My Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, I need this." He said next to my ear, his legs tightening around me. I moved against his body slowly, our dicks rubbing together. I needed this too. I needed him. Whether he loved me or not, I couldn't leave without being with him, even if it was only one more time. But there's no way I can take him gently, not now.

"Fuck me, Jess." I said, looking into his eyes once more. A slow smile spread across his lips and he nodded, his legs unlocking around me. I rolled off of him, propping myself up onto my elbows and knees, waiting for him.

I wanted to make love to him, wanted it to be slow and meaningful. But we had no time left, and I was too hurt to be gentle. It was better this way. However rough he would be, I could handle it.

Jesse rummaged around in the bedside table, grabbing a condom and the bottle of lube. I wanted to ask him to skip the condom, but I didn't speak up. Let him do what he wants, he was going to anyway. I couldn't say no to him.

Jesse rolled the condom on before moving behind me. He spread some lube down the crack of my ass, and I sighed, relaxing my forehead against my fisted hands.

"Mike," He said softly, pressing his middle finger against my hole, "you let me know if it hurts, okay?"

I nodded against my hands, but didn't say anything. He pushed his finger inside of me, and my breath hitched. It hurt a little, but I didn't want him to stop. Despite all the confusion and emotional turmoil, my cock was still rock hard. Everything else was being pushed quickly to the wayside as my little brother opened up my ass.

"Fuck, keep going, Jess." I urged, as his finger pumped in and out of me. I just wanted him inside me, fuck preparation.

"Mm, you're so tight, Mike." He murmured, slowly forcing his first finger into me. I groaned quietly, my body reluctantly accepting him inside of me.

I could feel his fingers scissoring inside my ass. I tried to relax my body, but it still hurt. It had been a long time.

He worked quickly, forcing my channel open. Jesse seemed to be preoccupied with only one thing, and that was getting what he wanted before he had to leave. I wasn't going to slow him down, I needed him. If this was all I could get from him, a quick fuck before he left to see his fiancée, that's what I would take.

"You can fuck me, Jesse. I can take it." I breathed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, even though he had already pulled his fingers out of my hole. I nodded, turning my head to look at him. He spread more lube onto his dick, stroking his shaft to spread it, before placing his cockhead at my entrance.

I held my breath.

Jesse pumped into me, filling me with his large cock. I groaned loudly, my body arching and jerking away from him. Tears sprung up into my eyes at the sudden pain. His hands gripped my hips, holding me still. He stayed inside me, but didn't move.

"Sorry," He said softly, rubbing my hips gently with his hands. "I'll try to be gentler."

"No," I gasped, "No, Jess, just fucking take me."

Jesse exhaled, slowly pushing more of his length into me. I squeezed my eyes shut, biting my lip hard to keep from groaning again. God, it wonderful and painful at the same time, my little brother taking my ass.

Jesse let out a low moan as he filled me with his entire length. His grip on my thighs tightened slightly, as he pulled out and pushed in again. He went at a moderate pace, allowing me time to adjust to having him inside me.

"God, Mike, feels so good." He mumbled, thrusting into me again. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving only the head of his dick inside my hole. I turned to look at him, he grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezing more out onto his cock, and rubbing it down the length.

I moaned appreciatively as he thrust into me again, faster this time, the lube helping him slide into my ass. His hands returned to my hips, and he sped up his pace, his thighs slapping against mine.

I began stroking my cock, my hand working slowly up and down my shaft. Jesse increased his pace further, his balls hitting my ass as he filled me to the hilt of his dick.

His hands moved up my back, one grasping my shoulder, the other gripping my hair. He pulled me up, so that my back was against his chest, his dick was pumping up into me. I moaned loudly, the new angle making Jesse's dick slam into my prostate with every thrust.

"Oh, Michael, I fucking miss this." Jesse said, his warm breath dancing across my shoulder. I rested my hands against the headboard, trying to support myself as my little brother fucked me.

"M-me too, Jess." I moaned, tilting my head back. Jesse roughly kissed my shoulder blade, his arms wrapping around my torso, holding me to him. His hand wrapped around my dick and he started jerking me, pushing my closer to the edge.

He was panting, a thin coat of sweat covered both of our bodies. His thrusts were deep and quick, filling me to the max. It was primal, reckless, and it felt fucking amazing.

"Mike, Mike, you won't tell anyone about this, right?" He asked breathlessly.

"Of course n-not. It's out secret, J-Jess." I managed to get out between moans of pleasure. My toes curled, my fingers pressed into the headboard.

Jesse released me, pushing me back down onto the bed so I was propped up on my hands and knees. His palms rested against the small of my back, and he was leaning over me, slamming his cock deep into my ass, rubbing my prostate with every rough thrust.

"F-fuck, fuck, Jess." I groaned, stroking my dick again. I was so close.

"Mike," He whined, resting more of his weight onto his hands. His moans were high in pitch and short, letting one out after each pump into me.

"Jess, I'm cumming." I cried out, feverishly jacking my cock to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Don't cum on the blankets!" He said quickly, but it was too late.

My eyes rolled back into my skull, my feet flexed. My entire body twitched with pleasure as rope after rope of jizz shot out from me. I groaned loudly, rocking my hips against him, trying to fuck myself more on his dick.

Jesse came barely a second after me, with a long, loud moan. His fingernails dug into my back, his thrusts became deliberate, filling me with his entire length, fucking me hard.

We were both panting when he pulled out of me. I rolled onto my back, looking up at him. He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine quickly, before rolling onto his back beside me.

His fingers interlocked with mine, as we lay there together.

"Oh Michael," Jesse breathed, "You're ruining everything."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg I just finished reading the first half. Omg. The whole part. I read. With a super fast pumping heart and. This omgomgomgomg feeling. OMG. This is so. Aaaaaaaaaa

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

WTF!?! WTF!?! WTFFFF!?!?! I’m with ShuckyDucky and anonymous if there’s not an EXCEPTIONALLY EXCELLENT FUCKING EXPLANATION AND THEY DON’T END UP TOGETHER I CAN’T JUST CAN’’T READ ANYMORE OF YOUR STORIES!!! I DON’T UNDERSTAND! How just HOW COULD JESSE!?!?!?! I’m just in TOO MUCH ANGUISH to enjoy and can NOT just CAN NOT support the FARCE that is Jesse and his life! I am in ANGUISH for Michael! I FLIPPED my LID when Jesse said “You won’t tell anyone!” It isn’t Michael who’s ruined ANYTHING but JESSE! HOW WoeIsMe!?! Just HOW COULD YOU!?! Jesse’s the gay one and he’s been with a girl for who knows how long! HOW!?! How could he have lied and left!?! I’m going to continue and see what you’ve decided!

Sweet_Angel_LoveSweet_Angel_Loveover 7 years ago
PLEASE Fucking Please

If they don't end up happy with each other I will be too mad to read anymore of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I mean it

Yes, your stories are fucking amazing in every way, but if they don't end up happy and in each others arms by the end, I will never read another one of your stories!

ShuckyDuckyShuckyDuckyover 8 years ago
Anger

I swear to Bob if thy don't end happily I'm flipping shit on you WoeIsMe !!! Flipping fucking shit

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Boy Series Info

Similar Stories

Brothers Jesse learns the real reason he can't join his brothers teamin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories