My Boy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
507 Followers

I pulled my finger out of his ass, and this time brought my first two fingers to his hole. I spat on them, before pushing them in together. Jesse moaned again, his hips bucking wildly. I spread my fingers as far apart as I could in his ass, trying to get him to open up for me.

By the time Jesse was ready for my third finger, he was leaking pre-cum generously. I pumped and out of his channel, stroking his prostate, sucking his dick, while my little brother moaned like a common whore above me.

Suddenly, his fingers clenched in my hair and he desperately pulled me off of his cock.

"What's the matter?" I asked breathlessly.

"You were gonna make me cum." He said with a smile.

"Is that so bad?" I asked with a smirk, leaning my head back down towards his member. He held me still.

"Mike, I want you inside me." I grinned and removed my fingers from his hole. He adjusted himself on the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees for me." I said softly, standing at the edge of the bed.

Jesse moved quickly, climbing on all fours like a dog for me. His wonderful ass was sticking up in the air.

"Give it to me, Mike." He said urgently, pressing his ass against my hard dick. I chuckled, patting his ass.

"So eager, huh?" I said. I spat on my dick, and rubbed my hand up and down my length, making sure I was coated in a good amount of spit. I placed my cockhead at my little brother's entrance.

"What do you want, Jesse?" I asked with a grin.

"I want my big brother's dick inside me." He responded eagerly. I pushed past his tight sphincter. He groaned, his ass clenched wonderfully around my dick.

"Mm, fuck yeah." Jesse moaned, falling onto his elbows. He fisted his hands and then rested his forehead on them.

I went at a moderate pace. I worked him open slowly, rocking my hips against his body gently. I rested my hands against the small of his back, tenderly rubbing his smooth, creamy skin while I fucked him.

"God, please Mike, I want all of it. I can take you, please fuck me." Jesse begged. I smirked and started pumping into him a little faster. I forced more and more of my length into his tight hole, until I was bottoming out inside him, my balls slapping against his firm ass.

"Yes, yes! Just like that." Jesse cried out, backing his ass up against me. He met me on each thrust, and I increased my speed, pounding him for all I was worth.

I gave his ass a hard smack, and his hole clenched around me. Jesse cried out, his back arched.

"Hit me again, Mike." He begged, arching his ass up towards me. I chuckled, bringing my hand down hard on him again. He threw his head back and whined once again with pleasure.

I was getting close. The combination of Jesse's tight hole massaging my dick, and his loud, slutty moans were really getting to me.

I gripped his hips and held him, fucking him as hard and fast as I could. His moans were coming in loud, short, gasps, his legs were shaking beneath him. Jesse was stroking himself feverishly.

"Jess, I'm-"

"God!" Jesse cried, as his orgasm hit him. His body shook, his head flew back and then slumped forward, as his cum shot onto the hotel bed sheets. I came right after him with a loud groan, shooting my load deep into his young ass. I pumped into him hard and deliberately as I rode out my orgasm, filling him with more spunk on every thrust. I was panting when I finished, a thin layer of sweat covered both our bodies.

I reluctantly pulled out of him, and then collapsed on the bed. Jesse crawled over to me and rested his head on my chest. His fingers absentmindedly played with my chest hair.

"That was wonderful," he sighed contentedly, "I wish we could do that every night."

"We could..." I wrapped my arm around him and stroked his hip lovingly.

I thought about tonight. How weird it all was. How uncomfortable I'd been. How sad it made me to see Jesse with someone else...

"Jess, my offer stands. I have some money saved up. Enough for two plane tickets. We could-"

"Mike, don't ruin a good night with that." Jesse said, sitting up.

"We could at least discuss it." I said, looking up at him. He rolled his eyes.

"We have discussed it."

"No we haven't, you always change the subject."

"Mike, I'm going to go have a shower." Jesse said with a sigh, climbing from the bed. I sat up.

"See, you're changing the subject again!"

Jesse ignored me and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
507 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
O_O

Must. Have. Part. 4. Must. Know. What. Happens. Next. Awesome story. Part 4 four!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story

OMG... Jesse is such a prick! He's trying to have the best of both worlds and not thinking about Mikes feelings... Ugh.. this story is getting to me... lol I love it. Can't wait til the next story!! I hope Jesse and Mike get to be together. Mike needs to find someone else, then Jesse will be looking crazy and jealous. .. just some ideas. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story is very covincing

Part 4 part 4 part 4 :D :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

At first i was reading and was thinking damn this is so hot but now i just feel so emotionally attached im crying for poor mike and stupid jesse like the feels man the feels

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story ever!

Keep going man! Awesome story!

You have to finish it as soon as possible, I really want to know what's next!!!

Thanks for everything!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Boy Pt. 02 Previous Part
My Boy Series Info

Similar Stories

Brothers Jesse learns the real reason he can't join his brothers teamin Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 01 Colton introduces his cuz to gay porn.in Incest/Taboo
Brothers' Locker Room Gangbang Two brothers end up in a gangbang in a gym locker room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories