My Boyfriend

Story Info
Gay gets revenge on cheating boyfriend.
1.2k words
30.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do NOT read the following fiction if you are under 18 years of age. It was written for and is meant to be ready by adults only. If you do not understand what that means, close this immediately and go elsewhere. If you think you do but you are still under 18, go away, now.

*****

I was hurrying home — well, as fast as I could hurry — to show off my new butt-plug-dildo to my boyfriend. I had had it inserted by an old man, an hour earlier, and he had warned me, "Don't try to go too fast, or there might be a problem." I had of course agreed, and paid him with the sweet-licking blow-job he had set beforehand as the price, letting him come in my throat, and showed him, by opening my mouth, how much I had kept in my mouth, between my teeth and tongue, before we had embraced goodbye, him fondling my bottom, and I had left his little store-apartment.

I thought I might surprise my boyfriend. He's taller than me, beautifully muscled, dark-haired and complected, with such smooth skin and a long, floppy dick — except, of course, when it stand to attention to fuck me or to get sucked. My mouth waters just thinking of it! So anyway, I crept up the stairs to our bedroom, taking care not to make any noise in unlocking the apartment door, which was locked as usual. But to my surprise, as I reached the top of the stairs, I heard a familiar gurgling sound. It sounded, at least, just like him sucking off my cock before he got fucked up the ass! Then it stopped — with, yes, that familiar plop as my cock came out of his hungry lips. A pause, and then— no! — a creaking, and then a gasping, and a grunt — it was someone getting pulled on to their hands and knees, and then a big cock getting inserted, and the gasping of the one getting fucked, together with the happy grunt of the one getting into ass.

Yes, it could be my boyfriend doing the fucking — the slut! But even worse — and I knew before I reached the open bedroom door — it was him who had been doing the cock-sucking, him who was turned around on his hands and knees, his soft, slippery ass up in the air, and someone else — who? — getting up him... He was being fucked! I peeked around the corner. Nobody noticed me. Yes, it was him, alright! This stranger was balls deep up him, and he had his head down, face turned away from the doorway, his hips in the grasp of his stranger-fuck, who was enjoying a lovely ride... Up my boyfriend's ass!

I pressed my back against the wall outside the bedroom door, and the grunting, fucking, banging went on. My boyfriend — talk about slut? — was by now moaning in ecstasy, sighing, almost sobbing. His fuck was banging him to the hilt, his balls and cock slippery from his prolonged fuck, slapping his balls on my boyfriend's ass as he hammered his long, thick cock up this happy fuck's ass! He was not my boyfriend! He was a cunt who had been stripped, cock shoved in his eager mouth, turned around, and fucked, fucked, fucked up the eager asshole!

I squeezed my ass-cheeks on my butt-plug, feeling it go in and out of my asshole. This had been meant for the guy who was right now taking it up the ass in the bedroom behind me! I had let that old guy stick his miserable cock in my mouth, let him come in my throat, all for that fucking — fucking slut who was right now taking cock and taking cock and taking cock in that bed behind me!

Then I heard the grunting become something else. It was turned into a gasp, a breath-drawing grunt, and I could tell at once my boyfriend's pretty ass had drawn or was about to draw a gushing come-torrent up his ass-hole! Quickly, I turned, and made my way down the steps to the locked door. I opened it quietly, as the two upstairs went into a mutual happy come-scream. The fucking bastards! I got outside, and stumbled away as quietly as I could. What was I going to do now?

I found myself near the old man's shop, its doors closed and the window down. I knocked blindly on the window, and inside heard the old man stop jerking off or whatever he was doing. He came to the door, breathless. One look, and he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me into the darkness inside.

"No!" he said. "He didn't fuck...!" He tried to stop himself. Too late. I was sobbing, hearing what I had not expected to hear, from someone I just had not thought would know. The slut's temptation was known to other people, who had been waiting — waiting? expecting? — me to find out, even if not exactly the way I had. I raised my arm blindly, to strike the old man, and he turned me around, got his hand down between my backside and pants, and took hold of the plug. He pushed me forward, pulled backward, and my ass was suddenly emptied of its fullness. I fell forward on to the handy bed, and the old man quickly mounted me. His surprisingly big, stiff cock found its target, and I sank under his weight. I could not stop him! He fucked me to the hilt, grunting as he banged me. If anyone had walked in, what would they have thought they were watching? I was helpless, my ass spread and his cock slithering in and out, slippery already, and he worked his way fast to a climax, emptying the hot, thick fluid up me. I was amazed at how much there was! Not so long before he had emptied his balls into my mouth! Now, old as he was, he was balls deep up my ass, and again emptying himself into my bowels, filling me with come!

Worst was, I was not only helpless — of course I was! - I was— I admit it — helplessly enjoying being fucked by him. He kept going, and my own balls emptied themselves on the bed, and they kept squirting until I was finished squirting, and he lowered me on to the sticky mess, weight coming don heavily on me. And we sank into a doze that lasted who knows how long.

When we awoke, Athens was already dark. I would have been expected home long since, new butt-plug/dildo in place for that bastard to remove and fuck me in a different way. Fuck him! I just cuddled back into the old man's arms, let him spoon me, his big damp hairy cock finding its place between my sweet curvy ass cheeks. Let my so-called boyfriend wait! I had found a nice, receptive bed, with someone who appreciated my skillful blow job and my easily-opened ass-hole. Later, we'd see about the used-to-be boyfriend's explanation for what he had done. Right now, I was cuddling in a warm, cozy bed for which my ass and mouth would pay the rent for at least a little bit. Fuck that slut who used to pretend he was my boyfriend!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just don't see it

How's this revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eh

It was a bit confusing at times, but I did enjoy it. Also, the guy that left the earlier comment; its a goddamn pornstory, why do you feel inclined to rant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck you

Fuck you for this horrible story. Horrible writing, horrible character and just overall horrible. I hope you die in a horrible death for this stupid story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Caught Wearing Girlfriend's Panties Friend catches him wearing his girlfriend's lingerie bottoms.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories