My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one time when I was hanging upside down on the climbing frame with my legs spread wide, my skirt round my chest, and my right hand bringing me to climax when I saw a man cycling passed. He saw me and nearly ran into the fence round the play area. Knowing that he was looking at me made my orgasm come quicker.

The rope was (still is) my favourite. Sliding down with those rough, nobly bits rubbing against my bare pussy is pure pleasure.

My problem is that I always feel guilty afterwards. Ryan says that I shouldn't, but I always do.

The first few weekends there we decided to go into town and have a look round. We knew of a few things that we wanted but didn't have the money. They would have to wait, but there was nothing stopping us looking.

We trawled around a few shops then saw that the city had an Ikea so we decided to get the bus out there.

When it's a double decker bus Ryan always wants to go upstairs. When we're going upstairs he wants to go up first; going downstairs he wants me to go first. He says that going up, he wants to see where we're going to sit; and going downstairs, he says that he wants to be able to grab me if I slip.

I suspect that he wants anyone following me up to be able to see up my short skirt to my bare butt and pussy; and hoping that anyone going down in front of me will turn round and maybe see my pussy.

Anyway, Ikea; we got some great ideas. One thing that we need is a new bed; we're both not all that keen on sleeping on a second-hand mattress.

Ikea has lots of beds on display, and you can lay on them to try them out. Ryan wanted me to lay on lots of them. He wasn't at all worried by the fact that I had a very short skirt and no knickers on. He told me to lay on each bed, flat on my back, on my side, and curled up in a ball. In each position I had to tell him if I was comfortable.

The beds were comfortable, but I wasn't most of the time. I was okay when he was the only person watching me, but a couple of men started following us. They always seemed to be standing at the bottom of the bed that I was trying out. I tried to keep my legs together and my skirt pulled as far down as it would go, but they must have had a great show. Ryan was often stood near them and must have seen what they were seeing. He seemed to be enjoying my exposure; I could see a nice bulge in his trousers.

I started to get that randy tingling in my pussy and I felt my pussy get quite wet. When I got off the last couple of beds that I tried out I could see a little wet line where my exposed pussy had slid across the mattress. I got embarrassed, even more so when Ryan told me that the wet lines had the nickname of 'snail trails'. Okay, I can understand the comparison, but that name only made my face redder.

We moved on to the market area after my second 'snails trail'.

My first Job
========
One evening about 2 weeks after we moved in, Ryan came and told me that he had got me a part-time job for a couple of weeks. He then told me that he'd seen an advert for a model for an art class.

"What sort of model?" I asked.

"A nude model of course; what other type are there?" Ryan said.

"I can't be a nude model."

"Why not?"

"Well, for starters" I said. "I haven't got the body for it." Cupping my little tits I continued, "They'll want someone with bigger tits than these 28AAAA. Then there's my modesty. I've never done anything like that and I just couldn't. The humiliation and embarrassment would be way too much for me."

"TT, it's okay," Ryan said, "I've told them all about how big you are and they aren't bothered. In fact the teacher that I spoke to told me that it would be good for the students to draw a woman that doesn't have massive breasts. As for your embarrassment, it's not as bad as you make out. You even go jogging in a really short skirt on your own; and besides, it's cash-in-hand and we need the money.

"Ryan," I said, "it's one thing running passed someone in a short skirt that covers my puss and butt, but it's something completely different standing in front of a group of people for 2 hours without any clothes on."

"Yeah, you're right, but think of the money, and I want you to do it. Please say yes?"

I looked at Ryan; he looked as if he'd be heartbroken if I refused. What else could I say?

"Okay, I'll do it, just for you though."

"Great, I'll phone the teacher and confirm it. Oh, the first session's tomorrow night." Ryan said.


Shit, what had I just let myself in for. My nerves went into overdrive. I just knew that I'd die of embarrassment.

Fortunately Ryan didn't give me much chance to think about it that night. He had other things on his mind.


The next morning was spent hunting for jobs again. I had a bit more enthusiasm as I just didn't know what other humiliating job Ryan would find for me.

The afternoon was spent jogging. I didn't put the vibrator in that time as I didn't want reminding of what I had to do that evening.


That evening I got a bus to the college where I was going to have to get naked in front of lots of stranger. I had butterflies in my stomach and felt sick. It was something that I really didn't want to do, but knew that I had to.

As I walked into the college and followed the signs to the art room I did something that I never thought I would do again; I prayed that there would be no one there.

As usual, my prayers weren't answered. I knocked on the door and was really disappointed when I heard a voice say,

"Come in."

There were about 2 dozen people in there. Their ages ranged from my age to pensioners and about half of them were men.

A middle-aged man came up to me and said,

"Hi, you must be Tanya. I'm Dan."

A hand came out for me to shake.

"Thank you so much for volunteering to be our model, it's so difficult to get people these days. I'm sorry to ask you and I know that your boyfriend said that you're 20 years old and look a lot younger; but you really do look a lot younger than 20. Do you have anything on you that will confirm your age? I'm sorry but the college governors have demanded that I get proof that all models are over 18."

In total silence I put my hand in my bag and got out my passport. I opened it at the appropriate page and showed it to Dan.

"Sorry about that Tanya, but I could get in real trouble if I didn't ask. Now, the way it works here is that students have been selected to put you in a pose, one at a time that is. You will then hold that pose for 20 minutes. After that you will have a 5 minute break then another student will put you in a pose, followed by another 5 minute break. This will go on until we run out of time.

The same will happen at the next 2 sessions that you have volunteered for, but with different students. The next week will be a repeat of this weeks; but with different students putting you in poses.

I'll bring your money in at the last session.

Is that okay?"

I was shaking and stunned. Something like 60 people were going to see me naked. Not only see me naked, but stare at me for 20 minutes at a time. Ryan, what have you done to me?

I felt like turning and running but I didn't want to disappoint Ryan.

"Is that okay?" Dan asked again.

I just nodded.

"Right then, you can go and take you clothes off behind that screen, then come out and we'll get started. Oh, I do hope that you haven't got any strap marks, we don't want to spoil things for the students, do we?"

I wanted to laugh at the strap marks comment, but I was too numb. I turned and walked to the screen.

I put my bag down and held my hand out flat. It was shaking. I slowly took off my jacket and top, then my shoes. Finally resigning myself that I had to do it, I unfastened my skirt and dropped it to the floor.

I was naked. I took a deep breath and with a very red face, I stepped out from behind the screen.

I was so tempted to cover my breasts and pubes, but somehow resisted.

Dan was there waiting.

"Good, good Tanya, the students will not be disappointed. It's so good not to get a girl with ginormous breasts." Turning to his left Dan continued,

"This is Sheila, she'll get things started."


Sheila smiled at me then led me to a table in front of the class.

"Climb up." Sheila said.

She then told me to stand facing the class with my legs about shoulder width apart, my left hand on my left hip, and my right index finger just touching my lower face lip. She asked me to put a puzzled expression on my face.

As I opened my legs I suddenly realised that my pussy was dripping. My lips were swollen and all wet and shiny. Then I thought about my nipples; they were rock hard. All those people would be able to see that I was aroused.

OMG – why does my body do that? I wanted to die.


After a couple of minor adjustments Sheila has happy and she told me not to move.

Not move! I thought. I was shaking and my face was burning. The woman cannot be serious.

I looked round the room. Yes, about 2 dozen people were staring at me, but none of them had that lustful look to their faces. Well, maybe 1 man.


Somehow I managed to stay reasonably still for the 20 minutes. What's more my face was burning, my pussy was still swollen and wet and my nipples were still rock hard; for all of that 20 minutes. If anything, my pussy was wetter.

Sheila came over and thanked me; then told me that I could climb down and walk around.

Walk around! I wanted to run and hide.

I stood there for a minute and Dan came over to me. He asked me if I was okay. After I lied and said that I was, he told me that I could walk round and look at the drawings.

I was feeling like a pig at a Jewish wedding so I started to move around. It helped my legs as well.

I walked amongst the students trying to look interested in their drawings of me. Most ignored me, a couple smiled at me and said. "Hi." Two men and one young woman looked me up and down and I'm sure that they were thinking about sex. The woman even licked her lips.

"Tanya, Vicky, can you both come to the front please?" Dan shouted.

Vicky said "Hi" then asked me to get back up on the table. She then surprised me by asking me if I'd done any yoga. One of my friends at school had taken me along to one of her classes so I said,

"A little."

"Have you done the Warrior II position?" Vicky asked.

"Is that the one where you spread your legs and then hold your arms out straight?" I asked.

"Basically, yes." Vicky said, then directed me into the position that she wanted me in.

I wasn't happy about that pose on 3 counts; firstly it was hard keeping my arms up like that. Secondly, I was naked; and thirdly, my pussy was spread wide and I could feel the cool air inside my hole. If I thought that my pussy was totally exposed on the first pose then this was obscene. What's more, my body was being nasty to me again; I could feel my juices leaking out of me. I just hoped that they weren't dripping down onto the table.

Thankfully I managed to last the 20 minutes and was sooo relieved when Vicky told me to climb down.

I wandered around the room again, looking at the drawings. Most of students had drawn my pussy lips as hanging down a bit; a couple of them had even drawn my clit as being more like a little dick.

Did I really look like that down there?


The third student to tell me how to pose was a man. My initial reaction was that he was going to produce a dildo and tell me to stick it half way in my pussy and hold it there for 20 minutes; but thankfully I was wrong. The man just wanted me to lie on my side, propping may head up with one arm. My top leg had to be bent with my foot next to the other knee.

Again, my pussy was spread and my hole was open, but the pose was easy to hold.

At the end, Dan came and thanked me and reminded me when the next session was. He told me that I could go and get dressed.

I was out of there within a minute, and running to the bus stop. I really did hope that none of the students got on the same bus.


The next 2 sessions were very similar to the first one. Okay, the poses were different, but none of them were any more obscene than the first 2 sessions. It was only by the third session that I started to relax just a little bit. I wasn't shaking as much, but my face was still red with embarrassment for the whole session.


As I was getting ready to leave to go to the fourth session Ryan decided that he needed to spice thing up a bit. When I asked him what he meant, he went and got the remote controlled vibrator.

"No, no, Ryan you can't possibly expect me to go and pose naked with that thing inside me. Please say that I've got it wrong." I said.

"Why not, you said that the bus trip there and back was boring; this will spice it up a bit."

"Yes but," I said, "what about standing on that table with my legs spread wide?"

"You've always managed to keep it in before, why would it slide out then?" Ryan asked.

"It's not it sliding out that I'm worried about," I replied, "that thing will be purring away in my pussy for over 3 hours. I can't possibly survive that long without cumming at least once. It's one thing having an orgasm out on the street with a skirt and top on, where no one is really looking at me, but when I'm stood on that table, naked, with 20 people staring at me all the time it will be something else. What are they going to think of me; and what's more important, think how humiliating it will be for me."

"They'll look at you and see a beautiful woman. It will be a wonderful experience for you. Think how strong those orgasms will be; think about what's waiting for you as soon as you get back here."

I wasn't convinced, but I always end up doing what Ryan wants.

Ryan switched the vibe on to the lowest setting and put the control back in the drawer.

I picked up an extra pack of tissues and walked out of our apartment with that thing vibrating in my pussy, hoping that the battery would run flat pretty quickly. I even considered sitting at the back of the bus and getting the damn thing out of me; but that wouldn't have been fair on Ryan.


I was already quite wet and aroused when I arrived at the college. When I went behind the screen to take my clothes off I had to wipe my pussy dry before going for the first session.

Dan told me that the second week's sessions were going to be a bit different. He told me that the theme for that week was 'erotic art'. The students would be putting me in various yoga poses that could be considered erotic.

I looked a bit puzzled. Did he mean that someone was going to fuck me on that table? They wouldn't be able to do that because I had the vibe, purring away, inside me.

"Don't be alarmed Tanya." Dan said, "We're not expecting you to climb on that table and masturbate or have sex with anyone. It's just that the poses will be based on some yoga positions and some people could call them erotic, especially when performed by a naked, beautiful girl.

Pete here will put you in the first pose, you'll be just fine."

What was Dan's version of 'just fine?' Pete told me to get on the table and stand facing away from the students. He then told me to spread my legs as wide as I could.

"God, this is going to be embarrassing." I thought.

Next I had to bend forward until my head rested on the table. Finally I had to move my hands so that they were on my feet. When Pete was satisfied he told me that I was in the 'wide leg forward bend' pose. He told me that I shouldn't have a problem keeping that pose for 20 minutes.

That was true, unless I died from embarrassment. My pussy was spread wide and I could feel the air on the inside of my pussy. The students would be looking right inside me. I saw so worried that the vibe would slide out. What's more, the vibe was doing what it was designed to do. If Ryan started to eat me out there and then he would probably drown.

The more I thought about what I was displaying and how it was being displayed, the closer I got to an orgasm. I tried to think about other things, but my thoughts always came back to my pussy. That damn vibe was giving me hell.

I was hoping that I could survive the 20 minutes then rush behind the screen and cum with no one looking. In the end I just couldn't hold out any longer.

I started to cum. I started shaking and had all on not to moan or scream. I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me. Were they drawing, or were they staring at me as I had an orgasm?

Then I saw the drips.

OMG my pussy was leaking that much that I was dripping onto the table.

How I didn't die there and then I will never know.


Finally the 20 minutes was up and Pete came and told me that I'd been great. I bent my knees and collapsed onto the table. After a minute composing myself I got off the table and went and used some tissues to dry myself. As I was doing that I seriously considered squeezing the vibe out, but that would have been letting Ryan down.

I just managed to have a look at a couple of the drawings before Dan introduced me to Mary. Those drawings were so detailed, and so obscene. It was a good job that they'd concentrated on drawing my pussy and not my face.

Mary told me that I was going to do the 'wheel pose'. My initial reaction was that I'd have to curl up unto a ball. How wrong could I be?

The table was turned length ways and I was told to stand at the front end with my feet slightly more than shoulder width apart. I than had to lean over backwards until my hands were on the table.

At least this was another pose that the students couldn't draw my face. No doubt that they would be concentrating on my pussy again. So was the vibrator.

The one thing about that pose was that my back hurt. I think that the pain over-rode the pleasure coming from the vibrator, and I didn't cum during those 20 minutes. I did feel my juices escaping and running down my legs.

I was sooo relieved when the 20 minutes was up. I had to ask Mary to help me to get up.

Fortunately the pain soon went and I was able to go behind the screen and dry myself again.

Again I managed to look at some of the drawings. Is my clit really that big? I must ask Ryan.


Pete introduced me to Kim. She told me that she was going to put me in a slight variation of the 'king pigeon' pose. I had to get on the table and kneel facing the students. Then I had to open my knees wide and lean back so that my head touched the table. Finally I had to twist my arms round so that my hands touched my feet.

Shit, yet another pose where my pussy was wide open and facing the students. The thing was; this pose was very much like how Ryan and I sometimes fuck. I remembered the time that Ryan's brother walked into our room and I was riding him like that.

I couldn't get that moment out of my mind as that damn vibe purred away. I soon got that randy tingling in my pussy again. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. My juices trickled down to my butt and I felt the orgasm coming on.

The students must have seen my stomach going up and down with the heavy breathing; and my convulsing pussy.


I was so relieved when the 20 minutes was up. I quickly got up and was off behind the screen to dry and get dressed. I was out of there within 5 minutes.


When I got back to the apartment Ryan was doing a bit of homework. He stopped when I went in and came and hugged me. He just knew that I wasn't happy.

"Tell me all about it." He said.

"Ryan, it was horrible; twice I had an orgasm with 20 plus people staring at my swollen, wet, leaking, open pussy. I've never been so humiliated in all my life."

Ryan hugged and kissed me before saying,

"TT, you can't tell me that you didn't enjoy it. You've just admitted that you had 2 great orgasms. You can't possibly say that didn't enjoy them."

"Okay, okay, I did enjoy it; it's just that it's so humiliating." I said.