My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked back to the villa my 'skirt' rode up and exposed me front and back. I couldn't be bothered to pull it down and no one stared at me or said anything.


DAY 18
---------
I was late getting up and probably still a little drunk because I put on just the see-through underwear thong to go to the shop for some bread. I bought another cucumber as well. The young girl was on the checkout and I saw her eyes open wide when she realised that she could see my slit and jewellery; but she didn't say anything.


A couple of hours later, when I felt better, I went next door to give Jenny the money for the water park. I hadn't bothered putting any clothes on (but I had taken my jewellery out before having a shower) because Jenny and her kids had seen me naked the previous day. I got embarrassed when Jenny's husband answered the door. He told me that Jenny wasn't there so I gave the money to him telling him that my dad had some important golf games, but he'd come and see them in a couple of days to thank them.

He told me that they'd had trouble getting Kate and Jake to wear any clothes since we'd got back from the water park. All the time that he was telling me this his eyes were going up and down my naked body. Did he know my real age?

I looked out the back and saw Kate and Jake running round the pool. Both were naked. I excused myself and left.


I decided to have another hour relaxing by the pool to get back to normal. Thankfully the kids didn't bother me and the pool man didn't come.

I got something to eat then decided that it was time for another naked walk. Although this time I was going to keep away from the road that my neighbours might use.

I covered myself in sun tan lotion, put my hair up in pigtails and set off. I planned to get out of the area around the villa and then start sauntering along like a bored kid.

All went well and the few people that did see me just ignored me. Then I had a problem; I got lost. I thought that I knew where I was and how to get back to the villa or down to the town and beach, but every time that I turned a corner I didn't recognise anything.

There were a few more people around and one or two of them stared at me. But that was all.

When I turned one corner I was confronted by a group of English men and women about my age.

"Hey kid, haven't you forgotten something?" one of the men said.

I ignored him.

"Leave her alone. Are you okay luv?" One of the women said.

"Excusar." I said.

"Are you lost? Are you looking for your parents, err padre?" Another of the women said.

"Si, La Playa por favor." I said.

"Oh, you're trying to get to the beach?" another said.

"Si, playa err betch" I replied.

"You'd better come with us." Another said.


Blankety blank! What was I getting myself in to?

I started walking with the group of 5 English young men and women. They thought that I was just a naked Spanish kid. I wonder what they would have thought, and said, if they knew that I was the same age as them.

"It's a bloody good job this is Spain," one of them said. "If we'd been back at home we'd all of got arrested for being paedophiles."

"If this had happened in England I'd have crossed the road and ignored her," another of the men said, "you can get arrested just for looking at a kid that age, never mind a naked one."

Within minutes we were on the beach. Why couldn't I have worked that out? I looked around and realised where I was.

"Can you see your parents anywhere?" One of the women asked.

"Gracias damar." I said and ran off.


There I was, on my own, on the beach surrounded by hundreds of young people, completely naked. This was different from when I was there with the neighbouring kids. I was on my own instead of being with real kids that gave me cover. I was nervous and scared, and really wanted to cover my bits; but if I did it would attract attention. A little kid wouldn't be embarrassed and trying to cover up.

I took a deep breath and started walking. After a couple of minutes with no one saying anything or really staring at me, I started to relax a bit; and even enjoy it. It felt good being naked amongst all those people wearing something, even if some of the girls were wearing just skimpy thongs. It wasn't really sexually exciting, just good. I'd go so far as saying that just walking in amongst the people my AF was only a 1 or 2.

I wandered quite a distance, sometimes going for a swim in the sea before walking some more. My AF did increase one time after I'd just come out of the water; I was sat on the sand about 10 feet from the water's edge with my knees up and open wide letting the sun tan my pussy when I saw a man lying on his stomach half in and half out of the water. He was pretending to look down the beach but I could tell that he was staring at my pussy. I left my legs open and quickly realised that I was getting wet. I have to admit that I was enjoying him watching me.

Does that mean that I am an exhibitionist?

Anyway, after a couple of minutes I decided that enough was enough and I stood up and walked on.

As I got close to the point where I needed to turn inland I stopped and again sat down looking out to sea. I hadn't realised when I sat down, but I'd sat close to 2 English girls about my age. After a couple of minutes one of them said hello. I said hello back and she then said that I was brave being naked.

I said, "I'm only a kid and nobody cares."

"I think that you're older than you look." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, the way that you were walking and then how you sat down, to me you act like someone much older than you look." She said.

"What are you on about Clara?" the other girl said.

"How old do you think I am?" I asked.

"The way that you're talking as well, I reckon that you're about 20 or 21. Am I right?" Clara said. "What do you think Emma?"

"Now that you mention it, I see what you mean." Emma said.


"Okay, busted." I said. "I am 21, so what?"

"Hey, don't get pissed, I'm just curious as to what you're up to." Clara said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound upset, it's just that I'm a bit surprised that you can tell. I'm just so used to people treating me like a 12 year old that I thought that I'd pretend to be one for a while." I said.

"But why naked?" Emma asked.

"It started with me losing a bet with my boyfriend and having to strip off on the beach and walk back to where we're staying. I decided that I'd enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. My boyfriend has had to go back to England and I just decided to see if I could do it on my own."

"So you're an exhibitionist then." Emma asked.

"That's what my boyfriend says, but I don't think that I am. I just like being naked. It feels so free and natural."

"I think that you're incredibly brave." Clara said.


We got talking about all sorts of things and before long I had forgotten that I was naked. Both Clara and Emma were topless, Emma wearing only and 'normal' bikini bottom and Clara only a side tie thong.

We even went for a swim together and had a good time messing about in the water, me not even remembering that I was totally naked.

After a couple of hours, Emma decided that she needed a drink and both of them decided to pack-up and got to a café. As they started to put their bikini tops on I asked them,

"Why don't you leave the tops in your bag and go like that?"

Clara though for a minute then said,

"Tell you what Tanya we'll go like this if you come with us."

"Clara!" Emma said.

"I haven't got any money with me." I said.

"Don't worry about that Tanya, it'll be our treat. Besides I want to see you sat in a café dressed like that."

Emma giggled.


Clara and Emma gathered their things together and we set off. Nobody took any notice of us as we left the beach and walked to a café. As we sat down Emma tried to cover her boobs, but Clara told her act normally.

Clara has the sort of breasts that I would like to have if I had proper breasts; 'B' cup, solid, shaped like cones, sat high and proud on her chest with small brown areolas, cute big nipples and not a hint of sag anywhere. Emma's breasts are a 'C' cup and do sag just a little bit.

The waiter was obviously looking at their boobs when he took our order, and when he brought our drinks (alcoholic).

We stayed there for about an hour (and 3 drinks) before Clara and Emma (still topless) headed off back to their hotel and I set off back to the villa. We agreed to meet at 10pm that night in a particular bar.

As I walked back I didn't try to hide, or look like a kid, I walked quite normally without anyone saying anything.

Back at the villa I showered, had a quick nap then skyped Ryan. As we slowly masturbated I told him all about my day and Clara and Emma. Ryan told me that I should invite them back to the villa to go skinny dipping. I asked him if he wanted me to skype him when they were there so that he could watch 2 more naked girls. Ryan laughed then said that he did.

After we'd both cum we talked about what I should wear when I went out to meet Clara and Emma that night. Ryan told me to wear one of the remote vibes. At first he said just the random zap remote controlled vibrator and nothing else, but in the end we agreed on the vibe, a tube top skirt, a sheer front tie top and my piercing jewellery with the chains hanging from the stirrups.

Ryan watched me as I got dressed. The last thing that I did before blowing Ryan a kiss, and switching the PC, off was to slide the vibe into my pussy and switch it on.

I got the first zap as I locked the villa before setting off to get some food.

As I walked down the street I could see and feel the chains dangling from my nipples and feel the chain attached to my clit hood banging against my thighs. I couldn't see it, but the chain was dangling about 2 inches below the hem of my 'skirt'. I felt good.

By the time I got to a café to get some food I was feeling quite horny but managed to eat without any incidents or embarrassment.

After that I went to the bar that I'd arranged to meet Clara and Emma. I got myself a drink and searched for them. I asked a guy what time it was and discovered that I was early so I climbed up onto a stool at the end of the bar to wait. As I climbed up my 'skirt' rode up and I was happy that it was quite dark in there as the 'skirt' was up round my hips. I shuffled it down a bit when I got on the stool but I was pleased that I was facing the bar as I couldn't cover my bald pubes because crossing my legs would have made my display worse (for me that is).

A couple of guys tried to hit on me and I got another drink bought for me before Clara and Emma arrived. Clara was wearing a nice flowered, wrap micro skirt and a loose fitting tie-front top that left a big gap between her 'B's. Emma was wearing a tight fitting denim micro skirt and a loose fitting, short tube top that has elastic round the top to stop it falling down; with little tents showing where her nipples were hard.

As they got close to me Clara said that she was surprised to see that I had some clothes on, then she saw my nipple jewellery and the chains hanging from them and grinned,

"I want to get a closer look at those later." She said.

I'd swivelled a bit on the stool to face them and Emma said,

"That makes 3 of us that are going commando tonight. Hey, what's that down there?"

I pointed to my left nipple and said,

"I've got one of these hanging from my clit as well."

Clara put her hands on my thighs and eased them apart. I didn't resist and my whole pussy soon became visible to both of them.

"Nice!" Clara said, "And it looks like it's making you horny as well."

She put a finger to my pussy and slid it the full length of my slit and said,

"Definitely getting horny." And she licked her finger.

It was the first time that a woman had done that to me and I was a bit shocked at first, then just as I was thinking that I got zapped by the vibe again. My face screwed-up for a second and I shivered.

"Sorry," Clara said, "I didn't think that you'd mind me doing that."

"No, no, I quite liked it, it wasn't you that made me jump; it's this damn vibrator inside me that zapped me."

"What!" Emma said.

I got off the stool, pulled my 'skirt' down to cover my butt and pussy and said,

"Let's get a drink and find somewhere a bit quieter so that we can talk properly."

We got the drinks and went and sat at a table outside, away from the speakers. As I sat down my 'skirt' rode up but I didn't pull it down or cross my legs, leaving my bare pubes on display. Both Clara and Emma crossed their legs.

"Come on Tanya, spill, what's this about a vibrator zapping you?" Clara asked.

I told them all about both vibrators that I've got, and some of the fun that I've had with them. They both loved it when I told them about my fun in the hotel in London.

By that time we'd had another couple of drinks and we were all 'happy'. Emma wanted to move on so we left and walked down the road. We came to the bar that has the mechanical bull and I suggested that we go in and have a laugh at the people trying to ride it.

We got a drink and went and stood near the barrier watching. We had a good laugh when a man wearing running shorts with nothing underneath got thrown about and his cock came out of the bottom of his shorts. It started getting hard as it bounced about and the man looked as if he didn't even know. He certainly looked shocked (or pretended to be) when he got thrown off and saw what was sticking up.

When a girl's tits fell out of her top and she let everyone know that she too was going commando, Clara decided that she wanted to have a go. She also persuaded Emma and me to have a go as well. I didn't tell her that I'd had a go a couple of days before.

We went and joined the queue to have a go and I saw that it was a different man operating the bull so there was no chance of the operator remembering me.

While we were waiting we saw 3 other girls 'accidentally' exposing themselves, only one of them was wearing knickers.

Emma went first. She looked quite scared as she was helped on and wrapped the rope round her hand. Her tight denim micro rode up so her bare butt was sat on the saddle and we could all see that she shaves her pubic hair off.

This bull operator was just as good as the one when I was there a couple of days before. It didn't take him long to get her top up above her tits and her skirt up round her waist. Her 'C's really did wobble and bounce about quite nicely, much to the delight of the crowd. When he tipped the bull's head right down there was a lot of cheering as that side of the room got a great view of her shinny butt and pussy.

When she got thrown off she quickly got to her feet and got herself decent again.

It was Clara's turn next, and as she lifted her leg to use the man's hands to help her on I got a glimpse of her bald pussy. So did a lot of other people.

I turned to Emma and said,

"This is going to be good."

"I hope so; Clara loves to have an excuse to flash her goodies." Emma replied.

Clara had her right hand wrapped in the rope to hold her on and was using her left arm for balance. Shortly after the bull started I saw Clara's left hand go to her right hip and quickly do something to the fastener on her skirt. He left arm went back up in the air and nothing changed. A few seconds later her arm came down again and when it went up again her skirt fell undone. The next time her butt lifted up her skirt fell right off and on to the floor.

The cheers went up and the camera flashes seemed to be non-stop. The bull started going faster and more erratic. Emma turned to me and said,

"I just knew that she'd do something like that."

The bull bounced and jerked about, but Clara's 'B's stayed solid. It wasn't long before her top came undone and her 'B's and rock hard nipples were on display.

That was the operator's cue to start the bull dipping at the front and back. As the head went right down the same thing happened to Clara as it had to me; her butt went up in the air and her top slid over her head and off her free arm. Clara was now more naked than I had been.

The operator held the bull in that position and slowly turned it a full 360 degrees so that everyone of the audience got a great view of her butt and spread pussy. As her head went passed Emma and I, her face had a big grin on it, but at the same time she looked terrified.

When Clara had done the full 360 the operator raised the head and a very naked Clara was grinning from ear to ear.

The bull started jerking about and Clara's grin disappeared. Instead she treated everyone to the sight of her very naked 'B's.

Just as Clara looked like she was about to fall off the operator raised the bull's head right up, making Clara lean right back. Her legs went up to help her balance and she slid back on the saddle a bit. She was almost flat on her back with her legs spread and lots of people looking at her. Her only saving grace was that her right arm was partially covering her pubes.

The operator slowly spun her for a full 360 degrees so that everyone got a good look. As her head passed us she had that big grin again.

The operator lowered the bull's head then jerked the bull so much that Clara went flying. As she flew through the air her top came off her wrist leaving her totally naked on her back on the floor. Of course she made sure that her legs were wide open, giving the boys close by an excellent view, and something to photograph.

The man went and helped Clara up and brought her back to Emma and me.

"My clothes?" Clara said. The man turned and went and found her top and skirt. When he got back Clara got dressed.


That left me, and I got zapped just as I put my foot on the hands of the man who was there to help me up. I stood there shaking with the man looking at my pussy and the chain hanging down.

As I regained my composure I heard someone shout,

"Ride it backwards!"

I looked at the man and asked him what that was. He explained that it meant sit on the bull facing its backside, not its head. I thought for a second and decided that I could do that. I told the man that I wanted to do that and we changed positions so that he could help me up.

I knew that it was a mistake as soon as I got on that bull. My tube top skirt went right up round my waist and looked like a belt. I lay along the bull on my back with my legs together on top of it. I wanted to keep some modesty, but I soon realised that I would have to put my legs down each side. That was it; my wide open pussy was on full display even before the thing even moved.

At least when I was the 'right' way round my right hand holding the rope was covering some of my pussy, but this time I was completely exposed.


The man got hold of my right hand and moved it behind me to the rope. He wound the rope round my hand and backed away.

I put my left hand up in the air and while I waited for the bull to start I was thinking that this was going to be the most embarrassing few minutes of my life.

As soon as the bull moved I felt the chains in my nipples bounce against my chest.

Round and round I went and just as was starting to feel dizzy, the bull stopped. Then it started bouncing. I felt my top getting looser and managed to look down and see that knot was coming undone.

"Oh no," I thought, "not my top as well."

But I could do nothing about it and as the knot un-tied itself my top opened displaying my nipples and jewellery for everyone to see. All my goodies were now on display.

The camera flashes were bright on my eyes and the cheers were deafening.

At last the bull stopped, but not for long. The bull's head went right up and I lay there on my back, head high and legs low; virtually naked for everyone to see and hanging on for dear life. Right in the middle of that I got zapped again, that time it was a long, hard one.