My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm hit me. I don't know if the operator realised what was happening or
if he just intended to keep me lying there for everyone to see while I was having my orgasm, and getting my photograph taken, or what; but he kept me like that as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over me.

I was still on the high when the bull moved again went round 360 degrees. It was as if the operator wanted everyone to see me hanging there, legs spread wide, just about totally naked, and having an orgasm.

As soon as the bull started jerking about again I went flying off. I landed right in front of Clara and Emma and was I still cumming as I looked up into their faces. Both their mouths were wide open, probably not believing what they were seeing.

The man came over to help me up, probably believing that my wobbly legs were because I was trying to walk over the inflated mat. He helped me over to Clara and Emma where Clara said,

"I might have known that you'd end-up just about naked Tanya. Your birthday suit seems to be your favourite outfit."

Clara helped me put my top back on properly while Emma pulled my 'skirt' down to its proper place.

As we walked by the operator he told us that there was a free drink waiting for us behind the bar. As we walked there we got hit on a few times and groped quite a bit.


After finishing our drinks we decided to leave. Emma wanted to go for a midnight swim in the sea but Clara told her that there was a good chance that we'd get arrested because it was illegal. She'd seen cops patrolling the beach at night.

I told Clara and Emma that we could swim in the pool at the villa and we headed off there. On the way Clara took her skirt off and was waving it round her head.

"Trying to do a Tanya?" Emma asked.

"No I wasn't," Clara said as she took her top off. "Now I am."

We all laughed and Clara stayed naked until we got to the villa. I let us in and we all went straight out the back. Clara was first in the pool as Emma and I had some clothes to take off. I also had the vibe (with flat battery) to squeeze out.

After a bit of splashing about Clara surfaced in front of Emma and started kissing her. I stared as they started making out. In the still water I could see their hands all over each other.

A couple of minutes later I slipped out of the pool and went inside, leaving them to it. I grabbed a towel and dried myself as I switched the PC on and skyped Ryan. He took a long time to answer and I suddenly remembered that it was the middle of the night and he had to go to work in a couple of hours.

When he answered I was full of apologies but he was really good and listened as I started to tell him all about my night.

I was about half way through when a still naked Clara and Emma walked in.

"There you are Tanya, we got worried about you. Is this the hunky Ryan then?"

Clara said, looking at the screen. Ryan was sat on the sofa with his laptop on the coffee table; just as naked as we were.

I introduced everyone and saw that Ryan was happy to see 2 more naked girls.

"Are you going to play with it?" Clara asked Ryan.

"I will if you will?" Ryan answered.

Clara put her hands over my shoulders and down to my nipples.

"Sorry we neglected you Tanya; please let us make up for it."

When I said nothing, Clara gently pulled me up by my nipple chains and turned me round. Then she kissed me full on the mouth, and I mean a proper lover's kiss, tongues and all.

It was the first time that I'd ever been properly kissed by a girl, and I'd enjoyed it. When we broke the kiss I turned to the screen and looked at Ryan. He was grinning and I just knew that he was happy for me.

Clara pulled me over to the bed and as we lay down she told Emma to turn the webcam to face us then to join us. She wanted Ryan to watch the 3 of us making love.

I was nervous at first as I'd never been with a girl before, never mind with 2 girls. It didn't take long for Clara and Emma to get me relaxed and we were soon enjoying each other's bodies.

I managed to look over to the screen at one point and saw Ryan wanking as he watched us. I hoped that he was recording the video.

I did a few 'firsts' that night; including using the cucumber on another girl (2 actually).

It was nearly dawn when I woke up.


DAY 19
---------
I got up and remembered the PC. The skype call had ended but there was a message telling me to skype Ryan at work. I went and had a pee, cleaned my teeth and put some coffee on.

I went back into the bedroom and saw that Clara and Emma were still asleep so I skyped Ryan. When he answered I saw that he was in his cubicle at work and he had his earphones on so that no one else could hear me.

As he was asking me how I'd enjoyed myself the night before, one of his colleagues walked up to him and started watching me. I was still naked but all he could see was from my neck up as I was close to the webcam. I saw his face light up and looked at the window showing what they could see. I could see Clara had woken up and was sitting on the side of the bed, just as naked as I was, but showing a lot more than I was.

I backed away to let Ryan and his colleague have a better look at Clara and Emma who was just waking up.

"Got an audience again have we?" Clara asked.

"Sorry," I said, "It was just Ryan but his work mates seem to be gathering round him to have a look. I hope you don't mind?"

"Hell no, the more the merrier. There can't be as many as there were last night; and I enjoyed that." Clara said.

Emma put her arms round Clara and pulled her back flat onto the bed saying that it was too early. That left Clara's pussy staring at the webcam. She must have known, but obviously didn't care.

I remembered that only Ryan could hear me so I told him that everything was good and that I'd talk to him later. I then got on the bed and started caressing Clara's pussy, just as much for mine and Clara's enjoyment as for the audience.

What followed was almost a repeat of what happened a few hours earlier, except that we couldn't find the cucumber. About half an hour later I looked at the PC to see that the skype call had ended.

We got up, got some coffee and went and sat by the pool. About an hour later we were all awake enough to think about what we were going to do. Clara and Emma both wanted me to join them in whatever we decided to do.

To help us decide we jumped into the pool for another skinny dipping session. While we were in there I saw the kids next door looking at us. If Jake had been old enough to appreciate what he was looking at he would have been a happy little bunny.

Eventually Clara suggested that we all go on their Hotel Rep's Pub Crawl; but that wasn't until that evening. In the meantime, both Clara and Emma wanted to go back to their hotel for the 3 'S's and to clean their teeth. Clara said that we may not get back to the villa until the next day so we should sort out something for me to wear for the pub crawl.

Clara and Emma went to look through my clothes while I emailed Ryan to tell him that I may not be able to skype him that evening.

I had a quick shower then went to see what Clara and Emma were up to. Clara was wearing my material-less thong while Emma was still naked.

"Hey, I like this, can I borrow it please?" Clara said and left it on.

"Sure." I said, "Have you found anything for me to wear tonight?"

"Yeah!" Emma said holding up Ryan's blue string vest. "You'll look good in this, and the guys will like it."

"Right, what else will we need?" Clara asked.

I went to the drawer with the remote vibes in and held both the business parts up.

"How about these?" I asked.

"If it's going to be a teasing night then I need to get off without a real cock inside me." Emma said.

"Right," I said as I unscrewed them and put new batteries in. "We can fight about who draws the short straw later."

"Will you wear your jewellery tonight?" Clara asked me.

"If you want me to I will." I replied.

"Yes please, and I'll help you take it off for now." Clara said as she moved in on me and started unscrewing one of my nipple barbells.

When she'd got both my nipples free of jewellery she pushed me back onto the bed and dived at my pussy. My legs automatically opened wide as Clara was unscrewing me she said,

"Every time I look at you pussy from this angle your hole is open and inviting me to dive in. Is it always like that?"

"I've noticed that as well." Emma said.

"Yeah, always has been," I said, "but the hole gets bigger the more aroused I get; and that's before anyone touches me."

"Wow! I wish mine was like that." Emma said.

"Me too." Clara said.


When Clara had finished removing my jewellery she flicked my clit (which made me gasp, especially as she'd been rubbing my pussy as she removed the jewellery), and said,

"Put those in your bag along with the vibes. Now, what else have I found?"

Clara went to the drawer and pulled out my chains with clamps on the ends and said,

"Are these what I think they are?"

"Probably." I said and took them off her. "Shall I demonstrate them on you, me or Emma?"

Clara looked me in the eye then both of us smiled and turned to Emma, and in stereo said,

"Emma."

"Guys, at least let me put them on." Poor Emma said.

We pushed Emma back on the bed and held her down because she was struggling a little bit. Clara was at Emma's head and she managed to get on top of her and pin her arms down with her shins. Clara was facing Emma's feet with her butt about a foot above her face.

Emma was still struggling so Clara lowered her butt until Emma's face was full of her pussy. Emma stopped struggling.

She moaned a bit as I attached the nipple clamps. When I went to attach the clit clamp her clit her pussy was all wet and slippery. I had to go and get a couple of tissues to dry her before stretching her clit to put the clamp on.

All Emma's struggling was long gone, but when I touched her clit she spread her legs wide and bucked her hips. I could hear muffled moans as I tightened the clamp.

I stood up and looked at them both. Clara was enjoying been eaten by Emma and Emma's legs were wide open and inviting. I didn't wait to be asked and got between Emma's legs and started eating her dripping pussy.

They both orgasmed about the same time and I stood up and watched them jerking and shaking.

When they calmed down I said,

"Right girls, shall we get going?"

Clara rolled off Emma and said,

"I'm ready."

"Are you planning on going to the hotel like that?" Emma asked Clara.

"Yeah, why not, and Tanya is going in her favourite outfit."

"No I'm not; I'm going to put something on." I said,

"Oh no you're not young lady, you're going just the way you were yesterday. No little sister of mine is going to wear any clothes."

"What!" I said.

I started thinking. I'd been naked in public with the kids next door, even gone naked to the water park with them; and been naked in public on my own the previous day. Going naked with 2 adult looking girls would be easy."

"Okay then, "I said, "but you (Clara) have to go wearing only my material-less thong and you (Emma) have to wear only the thong in that drawer."

"Right, it's settled then." Clara said.

"Right then," Emma said, getting up off the bed. "But I'm taking these off first. Tell you what; there are 3 of us, 2 vibes, and these clamps. Let's take it in turns to wear these and the vibes tonight?"

Clara turned to me and said,

"Okay, I'm sure that we'll be able to clamp these (squeezing and pulling my left nipple) even when they've got the other jewellery in."

Emma finished unclamping herself and went to the drawer to get the thong.

"There's only 1 thong in here, and it's totally see-through." Emma said.

"Yeah I know, I only own 2 pairs of knickers and you 2 will be wearing them." I said.

While Emma was rummaging through the drawer my pink scarf fell out. Clara held it up and said,

"Can I borrow this too? It'll make a great skirt."

I said that she could and we gathered Clara and Emma's clothes and put them in the bag. Satisfied that we'd got everything that we'd need, we locked-up and set off down the street. Emma was wearing only my see-through thong, Clara only my material-less thong and me totally naked.

As we passed the shop that I'd been getting groceries from, I asked Clara and Emma if they were hungry. When they said that they were I told them that I usually got a baguette for breakfast at that shop. We all stopped and went in.

It was the young girl serving and you should have seen her face when she saw us as we stood in front of her at the checkout. As usual, she just stared and did her job.

We ate the baguette as we walked.

As we got closer to the centre of town I saw a few people looking at us; well Clara and Emma. Why would they want to look at me when Clara and Emma's tits leading us down the street? I don't think that I was jealous.

We made it to their hotel and through reception without incident. While we waited for the lift Emma was looking at one of the notice boards and suddenly said,

"Shit, it's a Fancy Dress Pub Crawl tonight."

"That's fucked-up my plans for what to wear." Clara said.

In the lift were a couple of guys that they knew and they complimented them on their outfits without even taking their eyes off their tits.

As we walked along the corridor to their room Emma said that she was thinking of writing on her chest 'up here guys' and drawing an arrow pointing to her face.

In their room we sat on the balcony as they took turns to do what they had to do. As Clara came out after her turn in the bathroom she was rubbing lotion into her pubes and saying,

"That's better, smooth as my baby sister's bum."

We all laughed.

Looking down to the pool area I saw that there were only young people around the pool. I mentioned it to Clara and she told me that there were no kids there. The whole place was full of 18-30s.

"Ah! That's why no one said anything when we walked through reception virtually naked. That must happen quite often." I said.

"Yeah!" Clara said, "it's not the first time that I've been naked down there although the other times I was a little drunk."


When they had both finished in the bathroom we sat there thinking about what we could wear for the Fancy Dress Pub Crawl. Both Clara and Emma wanted me to wear just my jewellery, but what could I be (un)dressed like that. They both wanted to have a turn at wearing the clamps and chains; and they both wanted to have the vibes make them cum in public.

They only way that any of us could think of incorporating all those requirements was for us to go as slaves; but could we all be slaves, or would one of us have to be a female Master.

We were just pondering that point when the 2 young men in the next room came out onto their balcony and started talking to us 3 naked girls. We were all talking as if it was something that everyone did every day. Maybe it was for Clara and Emma, but not for me; I was embarrassed by the 2 men staring at me.

Emma asked one of them (Lewis) if they were going to the Fancy Dress Pub Crawl. Lewis said that he and Dylan were, but they hadn't sorted out a costume yet.

"How about we 3 go as your slaves?" Clara said.

Lewis and Dylan looked stunned for a minute then both said that they would be happy to. We then talked about what we could all wear. Emma said that we must have the full works, collars, leads and handcuffs. She said that if we were going to do it then we were going to do it properly.

Lewis and Dylan could hardly believe that they were going to lead 3 virtually naked girls around town.

Clara dampened their enthusiasm a bit by saying that we didn't have any of the equipment that we needed and might have to change our plans.

Lewis and Dylan took the hint and set off to find what they could.

When they were gone Clara said that as long as they could find something like rope we could improvise for the rest. I said that I was a little concerned that we would be naked out in public in an area where there would be quite a few policemen. Emma laughed and said that they'd seen quite a few naked girls around the bars and that as long as we weren't causing any problems then we'd be okay. We relaxed knowing that everything was sorted.

After a while Emma suggested that we go down to the pool for a while. We agreed and Emma went and got my 2 thongs. She gave the underwear thong to Clara and told her that it was her turn to wear that one.

I asked what I could wear. Clara laughed and told me that I could wear my favourite suit, the one I was already wearing - my birthday suit.

I was apprehensive, but a little excited as we set off down the corridor. We didn't see anyone until we got out to the pool. There we walked round the pool to where there were 3 sun loungers free. As we walked some of the guys there said hello to Clara and Emma. One guy asked who the kid was. Clara told him that I was her little sister and to keep his hands off.

We lay on the sun loungers and ordered a drink when the waiter came round. None of us crossed our legs and the waiter must have had a good look at our pussies (Clara had pulled the underwear thong up at the front), so must the steady stream of guys that came to chat with us. It turned out that Clara and Emma had spent quite a bit of time by that pool and had become quite popular with the guys. I wondered how many of them they'd screwed.

Most of the guys praised both Emma and Clara on their choice of bikinis.

The constant stream of guys all stared at me, some of them even talking to me. It was quite embarrassing listening to them talking to me and watching their eyes that were glued to my pussy. When one cute guy started talking to me with his eyes on my pussy I felt a wet rush and involuntarily opened my legs a bit so that he could get a better look. After he'd gone Clara told me that she'd seen what I did and that she'd have to keep an eye on me. She didn't want her little sister getting herself fucked.

Emma laughed and asked me if it was a case of 'what happens on holiday stays on holiday'.

I told them that it wasn't and that I wouldn't do anything without Ryan's permission; that he'd wanted me to get fucked by the 2 hunks in the erotic dancing club.

"What!" Clara said, "You didn't tell us anything about that. Come on, tell us all about it."

So I did.

When I'd finished I had a very wet pussy.

Emma asked me where this club was, saying that she wanted to go. I told her and promised to show her later on.


My pussy was still wet and my clit was more swollen than normal when the next guy came to talk to Clara and Emma. When he sat on the end of my sun lounger to talk to them I realised that my legs were quite wide apart again. What's more, the guy kept looking at my pussy and open hole. One time that I was watching him watching me (my pussy), my pussy twitched and the guy's eyes opened wide for a second. I hadn't planned on doing that, it just happened, but with the reaction that I got I decided to do it again, and again.

The man left shortly afterwards and I saw a big bulge in his shorts.

Clara turned to me and told me to stop teasing. I laughed and said sorry.

"Don't be." Said Emma, "It's fun doing things like that."

I looked over to her and saw that her knees were about a foot apart as well.


We went for a swim and joined an impromptu game of water polo. It quickly became obvious that it was just an excuse for the guys to grope the girls, but none of us were complaining (there were 3 other girls in there as well as us, all were topless). I wasn't complaining either, especially when one guy put some fingers in my hole with the palm of his hand on my pubic bone. He lifted me right out of the water with that hand.