My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the game descended into more groping than polo, someone suggested that we change the setup so that each of the guys had a girl on their shoulders. I got paired with a cute guy and when he dived to get between my legs I came up out of the water wrong way round on his shoulders. I screamed for help as he started eating my pussy.

I didn't scream for long, and as everyone else watched he continued to eat me while I pulled at his hair. The bastard made me cum right in front of everyone. Everyone cheered, but as soon as he released his grip on me I dropped off him and swam away from him.

I stood at the side of the pool while the guy promised to play nicely, and properly. When he lifted me onto his shoulders the proper way round we joined in the game.

When people started losing interest we got out and went to the sun loungers. It was then that I noticed that Clara had lost my thong. Someone had untied it and it had floated off.

I told her and she went and walked round the pool, totally naked and looked for it. When she saw it she dived in and retrieved it. She didn't put it back on.

The sun loungers were the type that have straps stretched across them and when I went to lay on one that time I lay face down. I wanted to work on my back tan. I hadn't spread a towel over the sun lounger and when I lay down my nipples went through the gap between 2 straps. I quickly realised that there was no pressure on my nipples and looked over to Clara and Emma. Clara was laying the same way. The thing was, one of the straps on her sun lounger was missing and her tits were hanging through the gap. She looked real cute.

Emma was sat up on her sun lounger and after a few minutes she asked me if I ever kept my legs together. Without realising it I had opened my legs and had my feet over the sides of the sun lounger. I turned my head to face Emma and said,

"I don't like white patches between my thighs; besides, Clara is laying the same way."

"Same as Tanya." Clara said.


After a while another guy came to talk to us. I should have closed my legs but I didn't. Instead I asked myself why I always opened my legs when a guy was around. It's like my pussy wants to be seen, like I want these men to look into my hole.

I had to smile when I looked at Clara she too had kept her legs open. Emma was sat up, and she too had open legs. Maybe it's some natural instinct that women have.


The guy got dismissed by Clara, but shortly after that Lewis and Dylan appeared. Both Clara and I turned onto our backs, but again, we both had open legs. The guys told us that they'd got everything sorted, but that it would cost us. When Clara asked what it would cost them Lewis grinned.

Clara knew what he meant and both she and Emma went off with them, leaving me to stay on the sun lounger alone. It wasn't long before a couple of guys tried to hit on me. It was embarrassing laying there naked with my legs open and these guys standing next to me looking down at my naked body. My brain was telling me to close my legs but they just wouldn't move.

Each time one of them looked at my pussy I wished that it was Ryan standing there looking at me. One of the guys looked a bit like Ryan, and sounded a bit like him, and I felt myself getting wetter thinking that it was Ryan.

It was the guys that stood at the foot of the sun lounger that embarrassed me the most. I just knew that they were looking right into my hole. Why wouldn't my legs close and stay closed?


Eventually (probably about 30 minutes) Clara and Emma returned looking quite happy. I said that it wasn't fair that they were paying Lewis and Dylan and I wasn't doing anything. Clara told me not to worry, they'd enjoyed it, and they'd told Lewis and Dylan about Ryan, but they'd also promised that I'd give them both a blow job later.

I blushed and said that I didn't know if I could do it.

Emma said,

"Don't worry about it Tanya, by the time that they want it you'll be gagging for something to happen."

Clara giggled.


We stayed there for about another hour before Clara said that we should go and get something to eat before we got ready for the Pub Crawl. She said that we had better go and put some clothes on before going out, so we went up to their room and found something to wear.

Clara used my pink scarf as a skirt (totally see-through) and my bikini top which was so small that it only just covered her areolas. Emma wore my underwear thong and one of her string bikini tops; and I wore Ryan's string vest.

We went to a café and had a big meal because we knew that we were probably going to drink a lot later.

On the way back to Clara and Emma's room I stopped at the hotel's internet PC and emailed Ryan to tell him what I was doing and that I probably wouldn't get back until very late.

Ryan must have been sat waiting for me to skype him because I got a message back almost straight away telling me to enjoy myself and do whatever I wanted to do.

I emailed him back with love and kisses.

As I went up to Clara and Emma's room I realised that Ryan was telling me that I could fuck someone if I wanted to. I didn't think that I wanted to.

When I got to the room both Clara and Emma were in the shower – together. They told me that we had to get ready as Lewis and Dylan would be there in a couple of minutes to get us dressed.

They got out of the shower and I got in. Three minutes later I was drying myself as I walked out of the bathroom to see 2 naked girls stood in front of Dylan and Lewis.

"Come on Tanya, Lewis is about to handcuff us." Clara said.

"Wait!" I said, "I've got to put my jewellery in."

"I'm sure that Lewis or Dylan will do that for you, won't you guys?" Emma said.

"Our pleasure." Lewis and Dylan said in stereo.

I stood next to Clara and put my hands behind my back. The next thing that I felt was Lewis crossing my wrists and putting a big electrical cable tie on them. Thankfully he didn't fasten it too tight, telling us that he couldn't get any proper handcuffs, but the cable ties would do. He didn't fasten them too tight as he didn't want to hurt us. He said that they were loose enough that we should be able to get out of them if we lubricated our hands and wrists.

When he was putting the cable tie in Emma's wrists she grabbed his cock through his shorts and said,

"Will this sort of lubrication do?"

Dylan started putting proper dog collars on us. They didn't look very nice, but they were genuine dog collars. Lewis clipped proper leads on to the collars and let them hang down our fronts.


"Now, what's this about some jewellery?" Lewis asked. I told him what and where it was, and he went and got it.

"I guess that we'd better do what the lady asks." Lewis said, giving some of it to Dylan then telling me to lie back on the bed.

They both found the holes in my nipples okay, but they had real trouble finding the hole in my clit hood. Well at first I thought they were having trouble, but as they massaged my clit I decided that they were only playing with me.

Fortunately they 'found' the hole before I had an orgasm and screwed the barbell tightly on with the chain on the stirrup.

"Thank you guys," I said, "can you pull me up so that I can tell you how to get Clara and Emma ready."

They did then Dylan said,

"I didn't know that either of you 2 have piercings as well."

"We haven't," Emma said, "Tanya's got some other goodies that you will have to put in and on us."

"What, inside you, what the hell have you got Tanya?" Lewis asked.

I told Lewis to go into my bag and get out the two stainless steel bullet shaped things. When he found them I told him that they had to push one of them up each of Clara and Emma's vaginas.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Lewis said as he pushed Clara back onto the bed and opened her legs.

"Oww! That's cold." Clara shouted. Emma gasped.

"Push them right up as far as you can." I told them.

Both Lewis and Dylan took the opportunity to play with the girls pussies, but they both stopped once they'd got them worked up.

"So what do they do?" Dylan asked.

"In my bag you'll also find 2 little black boxes with switches and knobs on them, can you get them please?" I asked.

When Lewis had them I explained what the switches and knobs did then told them to switch them on and set them to low. I got Lewis to set the random zap vibe to constant, just like the other one.

When they burst into life both Clara and Emma gasped in surprise then settled to a smile.

"So both those bullet things are now vibrating inside their pussies?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, and they will keep going until the batteries run out or someone switches them off." I said then asked Lewis to put the controls back in my bag.


"One more thing Lewis," I said, "in my bag you'll find some chain with 3 little clamps on the ends, can you get them out and lay it out on the bed please?"


When he'd done that I explained what it was and then asked them to decide who was going to wear it first.

Lewis and Dylan decided to flip a coin, Emma lost and they moved in on Clara.

"Pull her nipples to get them to their full length first." I said, and watched as Clara enjoyed hands from 2 different guys on her 'B's.

"Oww!" Clara shouted as Dylan tightened his clamp too tight.

He loosened it a bit and asked if Clara was okay.

"Now the clit clamp." I said.

Lewis and Dylan flipped a coin again and Dylan spread Clara's legs even wider.

"Make sure that her clit is hard before you put it on. Lewis, can you get Dylan a tissue, Clara's clit needs to be dry when the clamp goes on."

"That's going to be difficult the way her pussy is gushing at the moment." Lewis said.

"Make her cum then you'll have a short time to get it on before she starts gushing again." I said.

"Tanya, if you're trying to embarrass me you're failing, I'm really enjoying this." Clara said.

"I can see that you are." I said as Lewis got to work on her clit.

Lewis started finger fucking her as well. As Clara started to cum Lewis told us that he could feel the vibrator throbbing away.

Clara started to come down from her high and Lewis quickly dried her clit and put the clamp on.

"Tell me if it's too tight."

"Oww! Not so tight please?" Clara asked.


"Okay, were done, will you 2 help us up then go and get ready yourselves?" Emma asked.

We were stood up and the guys disappeared.


"Wow, I can't believe that were really doing this." I said as Clara went to the mirror and looked at her self.

"Believe it Babe," Clara said, "it's really happening and we're going to love every minute of it. By the way, where did you get this? I want one."


A few minutes later Lewis and Dylan arrived back. Both of them had togas, made out of bed sheets, on. They both had belts on to keep them in place, but Lewis hadn't got his sheet right round him and it was obvious that he wore nothing underneath.


"Right girls, one more thing to stop you screaming and complaining." Lewis said as he pulled something from behind his back.

He had 3 table tennis balls with string going through them.

Lewis gave one to Dylan and they put a ball into Clara and Emma's mouth and fastened it in place with the string round their necks as I stood there mesmerised. I'd never even seen one of those, even on the porno movies that Ryan and I had watched on the internet.

When Lewis came to me and told me to open my mouth I just did it without even thinking. When he'd finished I tried to talk but it sounded like garbled rubbish.

I started having visions of lots of guys gangbanging us and us not even being able to scream.

"Relax girls," Lewis said, "You're not going to come to any harm. We'll stop anyone from doing anything that you don't want. If you want us to stop anyone from doing anything all you have to do is shake your head sideways and we'll stop them."

I relaxed a bit as Dylan and Lewis led us out of the room and down the corridor.

We were to meet the rest of the Pub Crawlers in the hotel bar and when we went in the whole place went silent for a second before everyone started cheering. All of a sudden we were the stars of the party. That didn't stop me from being sooo embarrassed.

I looked round, most of the guys were wearing togas but one was in some speedos with a priest's collar round his neck. Another guy was in speedos and had the superman logo painted on his chest. Most of the girls were in very skimpy costumes. Two were in suspenders, stockings, thongs and push-up bras. Three more were dressed in schoolgirl outfits, one with a skirt that didn't even cover her bare butt. One was wearing a sarong as a toga that was see-through and obviously way too small for her as it didn't cover much at all. I couldn't see any underwear.

There was another girl across the room wearing tight fitting shorts and a matching top. They looked good but something didn't look quite right. I didn't get to work out what it was because someone moved and blocked my view.

Lewis and Dylan got us a drink with a straw and we discovered that they could push the straw alongside the table tennis ball and we could suck the drink. At least we weren't going to die of thirst.

Some of the single guys came over to us and tried to talk to us. Couldn't they see that our mouths were a little full?

After a while a holiday rep came in. When she saw us she stared for a few seconds then said,

"Well, that's a first, you'd better keep a low profile, I don't want to have to bail you out of jail tomorrow morning."

I started to get worried as she started to organise us and tell us where we were going. A few minutes later we all set off behind the rep. I was glad that it was dark outside.

As we walked with Dylan and Lewis almost pulling us by the leads, some of the guys were saying rude things to us. One of them grabbed my ass and held it for a few seconds before letting go.

At one point Emma just stopped and jerked her lead free from Dylan. She just stood there and started shaking. She had an orgasm right there in the street with loads of people around.

Dylan, Lewis, Clara and I stopped and waited for Emma to get capable of continuing. Fortunately it didn't take long and we managed to keep up with the rest of the group.

Clara's first orgasm hit her just after we got into the first bar. It was crowded and people were brushing up against us. Dylan and Lewis went to get us all a drink leaving us 3 very helpless near a pillar. One guy got in front of Clara facing her and I could see his hand groping her pussy. I don't know if he was tugging the chain clamped to her clit or not, but all of a sudden Clara's eyes opened wide and she started shaking and jerking. The guy had a big grin on his face.

Emma looked as if she was getting groped as well. So was I. A guy stood next to me was gently pulling one of my nipple chains. I was trying to tell him to stop but of course he couldn't hear what I was trying to say.

He did stop, but his hand slid down my front to my pussy. He found my chain and started playing with it, gently tugging it then pushing the end of it into my hole along with his finger. His other hand was on my butt and squeezing me.

It felt good and I was getting wetter, probably an AF of 5; but it wasn't Ryan. I was happy, but scared and unhappy. I was looking at Emma and guessed that she was cumming again.

Lewis and Dylan got back to us and told the gropers to go away. They had 5 bottles of beer in their hands and soon realised that we couldn't drink them.

"Sod it!" Lewis said and gave Dylan the 2 bottles that he was holding.

He loosened the knots on our ball gags just enough so that we could push them out and let them hang round our necks. They then held the beer bottles to our mouths so that we could drink the contents.

Dylan seemed to think that I wanted to drink the whole bottle in one go and I had a bit of trouble stopping myself from choking; letting some of the beer spill out of my mouth and run down my body.

When we'd finished the beers Lewis and Dylan put the ball gags back in our mouths. I suppose that we could have pushed them out again, but none of us did. I'd also tried to slide one hand out of the cable tie round my wrists. I got close to succeeding, and thought that I could get free if I tried a bit harder, but instead I pushed my hand back the other way so that I was still tied up.


There was a bit of dancing going on in one corner of the bar and Lewis and Dylan pulled us over there and told us to dance.

Have you ever tried to dance with your hands tied behind your back? We tried, and moved our hips around, but I felt stupid and must have looked stupid as well.


While we were dancing I saw the girl in funny looking matching shorts and top. She was dancing close to us with a man and as I looked at her I realised what was funny about her outfit. It was paint. She was as naked as we were.


After a few minutes the group started leaving and Dylan and Lewis pulled us out of the bar. As we walked along the street in amongst the crowd Emma had another orgasm, the vibe was working well in her pussy.

Fortunately we were just outside the pub that the group was going in to so we followed when we could. There were 2 bouncers on the door and they both smiled as Lewis and Dylan led us in. I wasn't as embarrassed as I had been, probably because the alcohol was starting to work.


Lewis and Dylan left us stood in front of a table with just guys sat at it while they went for some drinks. Emma was stood with her back to the table itself while Clara and I had our backs to guys that were sat there. It didn't take long for them to start grabbing our butts.

When a finger started going down my butt crack to my butt hole and pussy I automatically spread my feet to about shoulder width. My brain told me to clamp my thighs together, but my feet just moved apart. From behind me I heard a man say,

"Fucking hell, the slut wants me to finger her; she's just spread her legs for me."

He was right, I had, but I hated myself for doing it.

The man started finger fucking me. He was skilled in doing that and I started cumming.

Some other guys came and stood in front of us and one tugged the chain clamped to Clara's right tit. She started to cum. The guy couldn't believe what was happening. He might have if he'd known what she had purring away up her hole.

Lewis and Dylan got back and the guys moved off. The guy that was finger fucking me kept going, probably knowing that Lewis and Dylan couldn't see him.


This time Lewis and Dylan had got us some shot as well as the beers and when they pulled the ball gags out they fed them to us quite quickly. I nearly choked a couple of times.

We didn't stay long in that bar and moved on to another one. This one was quite big, and not very busy. Well it wasn't until we all arrived.

Lewis and Dylan took us to the quiet part of the pub then lifted us up and sat us on the deserted end of the bar.

"It's time to move a few things around." Lewis said and told us to spread our legs wide.

Lewis went in between Clara's legs and put his finger round her clit clamp. He pulled it and twisted it round as Clara moaned and cringed. Just as she started cumming Lewis took the clamp off.

Clara sounded to be saying,

"Noooo!" as if she wanted him to leave it there.

I looked round and saw that we had an audience of about 10 guys and girls.

Lewis ignored them and removed the clamps from Clara's nipples. Then he turned to the audience and asked for a volunteer to suck some life back into Clara's nipples.

A geek looking guy stepped forward and Lewis told him to get on with it.

While the geek was working on Clara's nipples Lewis took the clamps to Emma and clamped her nipples. When that was done he lifted the front of his toga, wiped Emma's pussy dry then pulled her clit as far as it would go and put the clamp on it. Emma let out a muffled scream as Lewis tightened the clamp.