My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd deliberately kept to the back of the room hoping that I'd somehow get over-looked, but it wasn't to be. Someone called my name and I had to go to the front and stand on my head. I've always been quite good at it but I'd never done a headstand (or a handstand) at a party before, never when I'd been wearing only a loose fitting dress and never when I was half drunk.

Anyway, I knew that I had to do it, and I knew what would happen; and it did. My dress slid down to round my neck leaving me naked from the neck down (up).

Everyone cheered at my exposure as I just stood there on my head with my legs firmly together. Ryan came over to me and told everyone that I could stay like that for ages and that I could move my legs all around without falling over. Of course everyone wanted me to show them that I could do it.

Ryan got down on the floor and told me to show them; for him. He just knew that I can't refuse a request from him, so I did. First I lowered my legs forwards. I knew that my pussy would be showing but Ryan wanted me to do it.

Then I spread my legs wide. People probably thought that my red face was because of the blood running to my head but it was partially embarrassment. I knew that my pussy was all wet and that everyone would know that I was aroused. I didn't want to be but I just couldn't help it.

After about 5 minutes I'd had enough and I got back onto my feet and my dress fell back into place.

I started to feel better but someone told me that I still had to do a handstand.

"Shit!" I said to Ryan.

"Go on TT, I know that you can do it." Ryan said.

It wasn't the handstand that worried me it was that I knew that my dress would end up on the floor round my hands. I didn't want to be naked again, but I knew that I had to do it.

The inevitable happened and as I moved my hands to keep my balance I walked right out of the dress. What's more I saw someone pick it up.

"Open your legs!" Someone shouted.

I knew that I'd have to do it sometime so I figured the sooner that I did it the sooner that I'd be back on my feet and back in my dress. I opened my legs wide letting everyone get a closer look at my wet, swollen, open pussy.

The cheers got louder but some of the audience got too close, knocked my leg and I fell over.

Ryan got to me and helped me up, but we couldn't find my dress. I had to stay naked for ages as Ryan kept telling me that it would turn up.

Ryan and I became more popular and people kept bringing us drinks so that they could get a close look at me. It was a good job that the alcohol was numbing my embarrassment.

As people started to leave I started getting a bit worried about how I was going to get home without any clothes. A woman coming out of the bedroom, where all the coats were, had my dress in her hand and she told me that she found it under her coat.

Third Party

------------

The third party was at our place. When Ryan told me he asked me to be the perfect host. Of course I agreed, but then he told me that the perfect host would be his Magaluf naked slave girl. I froze and my jaw dropped.

After a few seconds I said,

"You mean that you want me to be completely naked all the time."

"No," Ryan said, "my slave wears a dog collar and lead. She would wear her handcuffs but you can't serve drinks wearing those."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

Ryan nodded and I knew that he meant it. I also knew that I'd do it. I didn't want to, but I'd do it, for him.

I was nervous as hell as we got everything ready. About an hour before we were expecting the first guests Ryan told me to go and take a shower. I was just about finished when he came in and fucked me hard before telling me to get dried and dressed (ha!).

When the first guests arrived they just stood and stared at me for a few seconds before coming in.

"I didn't know that it was fancy dress." The woman said.

"It's not." Ryan said, "I just wanted to have the perfect host for us."

"Well, she's definitely perfect." The man said.

That made me feel a little better, but I was still embarrassed and nervous. As I got them a drink I had one myself. By the time 4 couples had arrived I was starting to relax. That was until I opened our door and saw our neighbours, John and Sandra. I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Hi, come in," Ryan said, "darling, I invited our neighbours. It seemed wrong not to."

"Of course," I said, "what can I get you to drink?"

Sandra grabbed my arm and led me to the kitchen. As we were getting the drinks she said,

"Well Tanya, I've seen you go out quite a few times wearing risqué outfits, and I've followed you up the stairs a few times and seen what you don't wear under your skirts; but I never expected this. Are you some sort of submissive Tanya?"

"No, no, I love Ryan and I'll do anything for him. It's just that he likes to embarrass me by showing me to people. It's harmless fun. It's not like he hurts me or anything. He loves me, and the sex afterwards is out of this world. Besides, I enjoy it as well."

"It's a good job. I could never live with myself if my neighbour was a wife-beater." Sandra said.

"Ryan has NEVER hit me and he NEVER would. Well, that's excluding him spanking my bottom a few times." I said.

Sandra smiled and said,

"I'm sorry Tanya, but I had to ask. You know, John used to spank me sometimes when I'd been bad, on my bare butt too."

"That's okay Sandra, and thank you for caring."

"The sex after a spanking was great too." Sandra added.

We finished getting the drinks and went out to the rest of the people. John started telling me how good I looked but I never heard much of it. I was thinking about what I'd just said to Sandra. I'd admitted that I liked Ryan showing my naked body to people. Did that mean that I really am an exhibitionist? No it couldn't mean that. After all, I only agree to do it for Ryan, not for me.

The doorbell brought me back to earth and I went and let some more people in. It was Karen and Emma.

"Wow Tanya!" Emma said, "Are you trying to upstage us before we even arrive?"

"No, no," I said, "It's Ryan, he wanted a naked slave girl to be the host and guess what?"

"Well you certainly play the part well Tanya." Karen said.

The party got going well with people sitting on the few chairs that we have, and on the floor. I threw myself into getting drinks for people in the hope that I would stop being so embarrassed. It didn't work. My mouth and pussy had been dry at the start of the party, probably because of my nerves. I'd solved my dry mouth problem with a few drinks but my pussy was getting a bit wet.

After a while of serving drinks Emma (who was sat on the sofa) asked me if I was enjoying being naked in front of all the people. I said that I wasn't and Emma told me that I was.

"I am not!" I said.

"Your pussy tells me that you are." Emma said.

I hadn't thought about it before, but with Emma (and others) being sat on the sofa, their eyes were at my pussies level. I looked down to my pussy and realised that it was quite wet and shiny. What's more, my vulva was all swollen.

I hurried back to the kitchen. As I stood there I started thinking about my pussy. I was getting horny, my AF was rising. I tried to take my mind off it by taking more drinks out to people, but as I stood in front of the people sat on the floor I got hornier and wetter as I realised that they were actually looking up at my pussy.

Why was my body betraying me? Again! I had to have another drink.

The party went on as most parties do; and there was no sex, well not that I saw; although I couldn't stop thinking about it. We did play a few party games but my embarrassment was pushed to one side by the alcohol. At one point Ryan had to tell me to ease up on the booze. I do remember Emma being naked at one point. Next day Ryan told me that we'd played truth or dare and that Emma had been dared to get naked. Then Karen had borrowed one of the remote vibes and used it on Emma to make her cum in front of everyone.

Before I knew it the party was over and I was in bed with Ryan pleading for him to fuck me.

The next morning I woke up before Ryan and crawled (still naked and still wearing the dog collar) through to the kitchen to put the coffee on. As I came out of the kitchen to go and have a pee I realised that there were bare legs hanging off both end of the sofa.

WTF I thought and went over to see who it was. I lifted the blanket and saw Karen and Emma. Both were naked, and both had their heads near the other's pussy. They looked like they'd been eating each other as a late supper and fallen asleep.

I covered them up and went for the pee.

I took a cup of coffee back to bed and drank it before falling back to sleep.

When I woke up again I could smell bacon cooking. I turned over and Ryan wasn't there. I found him in the kitchen (wearing just his boxers) with a naked Emma, getting us some breakfast.

"I wasn't dreaming then!" I said.

Karen crept up behind me and made me jump when she said,

"No, Ryan told us that we could crash here last night. I hope you don't mind. I assume that it was you lifting the blanket earlier and not that perv of a boyfriend of yours."

"Hey, stop calling me a perv. I wasn't the one stripping off and trying to get everyone else to strip as well." Ryan said.

"Did I really do that? Wow! It was a good night." Karen said.

"Err, are you guys okay being naked with Ryan here?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course, Ryan knows that were not available to him, we've joked about it enough at work; besides, he's crazy about you, you should hear him going on about you at work. He thinks that the sun shines out of your arse; well your pussy. We're not embarrassed if he's not. Isn't that right Emma?" Karen said.

"Yeah Karen; even if his cock is as big as it looks through those boxers, I don't want it." Emma replied.

Emma and Ryan finished cooking the breakfast and the 4 of us (3 naked girls and Ryan wearing only his boxers) sat round the table eating and talking.

Karen and Emma are quite nice people really. When they found out that I didn't have a full time job Emma told us that she only worked a couple of days a week and that we should get together sometime.

I asked Emma where she worked and she told us that she usually worked in the broken limbs department at the local hospital, plastering people up.

"Do you mean putting broken arms and legs in plaster?" I asked.

"Yes, mostly arms and legs." Emma said.

"Think what it would be like to break both your arms and both your legs." Karen said.

"One poor teenage girl did just that the other week. We sent her home wearing nothing but 4 heavy Plaster of Paris lumps. The poor kid would have to have everything done for her for a couple of months; and I mean everything." Emma said.

"I'd like to try that sometime; just for a few hours." I said, "Think what it would be like to have someone doing everything for you."

"Careful what you wish for Tanya, I could easily arrange it for you." Emma replied. "The nursing school are always looking for volunteers for the new recruits to practice on."

"Hey, do you guys know that there's a man with a telescope in that block over there?" Karen suddenly said as she looked out of the window.

"It's alright, he can't see anything." I said.

"I think that he can." Karen said as she got up and went to the window and waved.

"Look, he's waving back." Karen said.

"Ryan, you told me that he couldn't see us." I said sounding annoyed.

"Well, it's too late now. No point in changing our habits, he must have seen us dozens of times by now." Ryan said.

"But he's probably watched us fucking all over the place, even on this table." I replied.

"Yew!" Emma said.

"He couldn't have been that upset if he's still looking at us; and we're still alive so it hasn't done us any harm, has it."

"Well no, but that's not the point. I don't like people seeing me naked, never mind fucking. We'll have to get some curtains." I said.

Karen laughed,

"What do you mean you don't like people seeing you naked, you were naked all last night with dozens of people getting a close-up of your pussy; and you were certainly enjoying being looked at."

"No I wasn't." I said.

"That's not what you're pussy was saying last night girl. You looked like you were going to cream yourself any second." Karen said.

I blushed as I vaguely remembered realising how wet my pussy was during the party. Why the hell do I get so aroused when I'm naked in public? Why can't my body listen to my brain?

"Anyway loves young dream, Emma and I have things to do today; any chance of a quick shower before we leave?" Karen asked.

"Yes, of course," Ryan said, "you know where it is; I'll get you some fresh towels."

Karen and Emma went off to the bathroom and a few minutes later I heard them giggling a bit.

"They're quite nice those 2 aren't they?" I said to Ryan who sort of grunted. What are we going to do about mister perv, as Karen called him, over the road? I don't want him watching me while I haven't got any clothes on."

"Why not? It hasn't been a problem for the last umpteen months so why should it be a problem now?" Ryan asked. "Just ignore him like you have been doing."

"Well okay, but I'll keep thinking about him and looking to see if he's looking. When I see him I'll get embarrassed." I said.

"You meant that you'll get turned on knowing that he's looking." Ryan said.

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

"No I won't."

"Yes you will. Come on TT admit it; you'll enjoy it."

With that Ryan took me over to the window and stood me right in front of it. The man was there looking though his telescope. Ryan stood behind me and put his hands on my little tits. As he squeezed my nipples I got a wet rush. Ryan kissed my neck and hugged me from behind. I tried to turn round to face him but he held me firm. He obviously wanted mister perv to watch my front.

"I bet that you're getting wet and all tingly aren't you?"

I didn't answer him and after a few seconds his right hand slid down my front to my pussy. His index finger parted my lips and slid straight into me.

"Told you. You're red hot, all swollen and wet enough to drown someone. I'll have to take care of that when those 2 have gone."

Ryan left me standing there as he started clearing the table. Half of me was saying run and hide, but the other half was telling me to masturbate for the man, right there in front of the window.

I did neither because Karen and Emma came out of the bathroom just then. Karen asked,

"Has either of you 2 seen our clothes?"

"Look under the sofa." Ryan shouted.

They got dressed and as they left Karen said,

"Remember to put on a good show for mister perv."

Ryan had finished clearing the table and he took me over to it and bent me over it.

Guess what he did before we started to clean the place up?

A couple of days later Ryan came home from work and told me that everyone had really enjoyed my party outfit and that they'd all agreed that at the start of each future party there would be a quick splitting of a pack of cards to pick the lucky person who would have to get naked and spend the whole party naked.

My first thought was to hope that it wouldn't be me again. My second thought was to hope that it would be one of the men. I looked forward to seeing one of the men embarrassed with a hard-on all night. Ryan told me that one of the guys had renamed the parties as the OON Parties. OON being Only One Naked.

There's another party coming up in a few weeks. I wonder how that will go.

Ryan invites his friends round

---------------------------------

After the party at our place Ryan told me that he wanted to invite a couple of his mates round for a few beers, watching football on the television and electronic games. I told him that it was okay with me; in fact it was good that he was making new friends – not that I didn't want him to myself; but I realise the importance of friends.

That was when Ryan dropped the bombshell. He told me that he wanted me to be the same type of host that I'd been at our party.

"Fucking hell Ryan; you want me to serve the food and drink whist NAKED! You're kidding me right? It's one thing being the only one naked when there are lots of people, male and female; but it's different when there are only 3 or 4 MEN. What if things get out of hand and they want to have sex with me, do you want them to rape me?"

"No, no, it would never get to that. I just thought that it would be quite nice for them to look at your gorgeous body." Ryan replied.

"But it would be humiliating for me." I said.

"Hey, you managed okay at the party, in fact you enjoyed it."

"No I didn't."

"Your pussy said otherwise; and you were as horny as hell in bed afterwards."

"But what if one of then tries to kiss me or touch me up or even fuck me?"

"Do you want them to fuck you?"

"NO! You know that I only want you."

"But you get so horny when other people see you without your clothes on. Are you sure that you don't want other men to fuck you?"

"NO, NO! I can't help what my body does, just like you can't control when you get a hard-on. Just because my pussy gets wet doesn't mean that I want someone other than you to fuck me."

"Wet! You get so wet that I think you might drown me; and you sometimes cum when you're naked in front of others too; and by the noises you make you are certainly enjoying it."

"I know, I know. I can't help it; it just happens. Of course I enjoy cumming; just like you do; but I only want to be fucked by you my love. And by the look of that, you want to fuck me now."

I went up to Ryan and hugged him; his hard-on pressing against my stomach. I just hoped that he didn't remind me of Magaluf. I really did want those hunks to fuck me; and Ryan knew it too.

"Hey, I only want what you want TT. If any of them try to do anything that you aren't happy about, tell me and they'll be out of the door before you can say 'Tiny Tits'.

Ryan had done it again, he'd talked me into exposing myself - again.

"Can I think about it?"

"Okay, you've got the 3 seconds that it will take for you to bend over the dining table."

Ryan rammed his hard cock into my pussy from behind. I gasped and said,

"Okay, okay, I'll do it."

Ryan leaned over me and put his arms round my chest. He then lifted me up and held my back against his chest, then walked over to the window with my pussy impaled on his cock and my feet dangling in the air.

My face was almost touching the glass when Ryan said,

"Can you see mister perv?"

"What! Shit, is that dirty old bastard looking again? Get me away from here."

"He's probably there; let's give him a good show."

Ryan held me up with one arm and used his other hand to play with my clit. Neither of us lasted long and we came just about together.

After we'd both cum Ryan said,

"You'll do it then."

"When do I ever let you down?"

"That's my girl, come and sit on my cock while we watch the news on the television."

That was how I got talked into it. When it came to the first time that they came over I was as nervous as hell. Ryan put the dog collar on me just before they arrived and I was in the kitchen getting the snacks ready when the doorbell went.

Ryan let Pete and Mike in and brought them into the kitchen to say hello. My hands automatically went to cover my pussy and little tits.

I turned and saw them and we just stared at each other. I wanted to run to the bedroom and hide but Ryan came and held my hand and asked me if I remembered them.

"Of course, hi Pete, hi Mike." I said.

"Hi Tanya," Mike said. "You always wear the nicest of outfits."

"I half expected that you were into candaulism Ryan." Pete said.

"Into what?" Ryan said.

"Candaulism; It's when a man exposes his wife or partner to other men."