My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't like that, and you know it." I said.

"Hey, I don't mind if you want to fondle other girl's tits."

"Ryan!" I said as I squeezed his cock through his trousers.

I then told him about Carrie taking me to the room full of car salesmen and me being the only one naked in front of all those people. As I was telling him that I could feel him pressing harder on my clit.

"You like me being naked and all embarrassed in front of lots of people don't you?" I asked Ryan.

"Hell yes," Ryan replied, "and you love it too."

"No I don't."

"I bet that you were as wet then as you are right now."

I blushed a bit and said,

"Yes I was."

"Told you; you do enjoy it. Think what it would be like to be completely naked in front of an audience of hundreds of men and to be spanked until you cum."

I was shocked; where had that come from?

"See, you like the idea; you've just got a lot wetter."

And I had, my pussy had been tingling in anticipation of what we were going to do as soon as we got home, but all of a sudden that tingle had turned into a huge ache. What was wrong with me? What was I turning in to? I needed to change the subject so I got the envelope out of my bag and gave it to Ryan. He had to remove his hand from my pussy to open it and I smiled as I saw some of my juices go onto it as he opened it and read the card.

"Fucking hell Tanya! That's amazing; I don't know what to say.

"Don't say anything yet, just let's get home and let me fuck your brains out; then we can start re-planning the future."

I had to go for a pee as soon as I got home and went to the bathroom. While I was there I removed the vibrator. I didn't want that there when I fucked Ryan. I went to the bedroom and saw that Ryan was there waiting for me with a big hard-on.

It was morning when I woke up after only an hour or so of sleep. I went to put the kettle on and saw this cock shaped dildo, complete with rubber balls, stuck to the seat of the stool that I usually sit on while eating my breakfast. I made myself a coffee then impaled myself and waited for Ryan.

"I see that you've found my little present." Ryan said as he emerged sporting his usual morning woody.

"Not so little, I feel full up. Am I right in assuming that you want me to eat breakfast sat here every morning?"

"Of course, it feels good doesn't it?"

"Oh yes. Thank you dear."

With coffee and breakfast (Ryan got that because I didn't want to move) inside us; we sat there re-planning our finances and lives. We'd been saving for a car, and the deposit for a house. We decided that now that we'd got a car we would splash out on a bike for me so that we could get some exercise together (we'd go and get Ryan's bike from his parent's house in our car) and check with our bank to see if we had enough left for a deposit on a house.

I told Ryan that I only wanted an old bike but he insisted on getting a new one from the internet and he spent the next couple of days looking on the internet for the 'right' one. I just left him to it.

Neither of us told anyone at work about the car, and the following Saturday we went to the dealership to see the man that I'd met in London. Fortunately he was there and gave us a big welcome. He ushered us into his office and as he was going through all the options that we could choose from, Ryan nudged me and pointed to a big framed photograph on the wall. I blushed when I saw that it was one of the ones taken at the hotel in London. There I was, all naked with the man sat in front of us, and the old Japanese guy. What's more I could easily make out my chains, and the diamond between my legs.

I suddenly realised why some of the staff were staring at us when we walked in; they'd all seen the photo of me naked.

I was feeling a little warm and wet as we finished making our choice and I naively thought that we could just get into our new car and get the hell out of there. I wasn't too happy when the man told us that they'd have to get the car from another branch, that there was a lot of paperwork to sort out, and that they wanted to make a big thing of handing it over to me. The killer came when he said that he'd like me to be dressed the same way as I was in that room in London.

Of course Ryan agreed without us even discussing it and we left for home with me in a bit of a panic. There was no way that I wanted to be naked in that damn car showroom with lots of people watching; although the thought of sprawling naked over the bonnet of the car did appeal to me – not that I'd tell Ryan.

All the next week I kept asking Ryan to phone them and get them to deliver the car to us. Every time that I thought about it my heart would start racing and for some strange reason I would get wet and all tingly.

The Saturday came and Ryan helped me put my jewellery in. I wanted to leave the vibe at home but Ryan insisted that I be exactly like I was in London; except that he told me to wear heels and comb my hair. At least he let me wear a dress to go there.

As we left home Ryan pressed the diamond saying that I needed something to calm my nerves. The vibe did help my nervous; by the time we arrived the purring had relaxed me; I was feeling quite good when the man came and shook my hand.

"Okay," he said, "I've arranged for the press to be here at eleven o'clock and some of the regional managers are over by the car waiting. I hope that you don't mind but all the staff would like to be photographed with you. Would you like to come to my office and have a coffee and get changed while you wait for everyone to arrive?"

As we walked to his office I looked over to the end of the showroom and saw about 5 or 6 men in suits standing around talking. In spite of my AF being around 2 or 3 I was getting nervous again. In a few minutes I'd have to walk over there, stark naked, and pose for loads of photographs.

We drank our coffee in silence then Ryan held my hand indicating that it was time to get naked. I slowly stood up and Ryan unzipped my dress. I just stood there as the dress fell to the floor and I robotically stepped out of it and looked at Ryan with a pleading look on my face.

"Relax TT," Ryan said, "Imaging that you're at home with just me there and that all these people are Mr. Perv across the road."

We left the office and walked with the man over to the small crowd that was waiting by the car. I was in a bit of a numb trance as the man told me where to stand and then I heard him formally thank me for what I did.

Then someone else took his place and started talking. I sort of 'woke up' a bit and saw that the man was the city's Lord Mayor; complete with chain of office.

As he was rabbiting on about how proud of me his city was I wondered what it would be like to wear only his big chain all day. That thought lifted my mood a little and the next thing that I knew was he was reaching out to shake my hand. I held my hand out and all of a sudden my whole body was shaking a bit as he vigorously shook my hand.

Now that did wake me up and I looked round ad all the faces looking at me. Shit, I did feel embarrassed. I kept looking and saw Ryan. He had a big grin on his face and I'm sure that I could see a bulge in his trousers. He was enjoying my exposure.

Then the flash guns started I stood there as different people came and stood next to me to get their photograph taken with me. Their faces started to get to be a blur as I realised that my AF was getting dangerously high. I wished that I'd switched the vibe off.

"Why the fuck was I getting turned on by all this?" I thought.

It got worse as an orgasm hit me. I fought like hell to keep quiet and still. I think that I managed to get over it without anyone realising; except for Ryan; his grin was from ear to ear. He knew.

I started seeing faces again. Even the mechanics were there wanting to get their photographs taken with me. Soon after the first couple of photos I'd realised that it was because I was a naked girls in their showroom, nothing to do with what I'd done in London; but I'd just accepted that it was going to happen, and just stood there smiling.

It seemed like an eternity but eventually it was over. We watched some people open the big glass doors and our car was driven out. We followed it out and the man held the door open for me to get in. Just as Ryan was getting in the driver's side one of the girls from the office came running out holding my dress. How the hell could I have forgotten that?

As we drove off I held my dress across my chest and said,

"I'm so pleased that it's over; it was horrible; I was starting to wish that I'd let the damn girl drown."

"Come on TT; you know that you could never have done that. Besides, you loved it; you even came right in the middle of it. All those people looking at your tits and pussy; you loved every second."

"No I didn't."

"Then why are you soaking wet and putting the first of many stains on that seat?"

"Oh fuck, why are you always right?"

"Only about your pussy;" Ryan said, "shall we find somewhere quiet and christen the back seat?"

"Yes please."

We drove to a big park and parked in the corner of a big car park and did the deed.

That was my first fuck in the back of a car.

The embarrassment of the presentation was soon forgotten but only for a couple of days. When I went to work on the Tuesday morning everyone was waiting round the door and they clapped me in. I kept asking what was going on but no one would tell me. They were still clapping when I got to my desk and saw it. On the wall was a big photograph of me, in all my naked glory, getting presented with the car. I went bright red and asked how they'd found out and where they'd got the photograph from.

Someone produced a copy of the local newspaper, open on a page that had the heading: -

'Local young woman rewarded for saving Japanese heiress.'

Under it were 2 photographs; the one that was on the wall and one of the ones of the old Japanese man presenting me with the envelope.

I sank down onto my chair and just stared at the newspaper. How was I going to live knowing that everyone that I worked with had seen, was looking at, that photograph? What was I going to do?

My little audience dispersed but soon afterwards my boss came and stood next to me.

"Tanya, can I have a word please, in my office."

"Oh shit," I thought, "I was just getting to enjoy my job and it was looking like I was going to be sacked for bringing the firm into disrepute or something."

"Okay Tanya, I know that newspapers print a whole load of rubbish so would you like to tell me your version please?"

I stood there trembling and telling him what had actually happened; missing out the bits before and after I dived in and rescued the girl, and the fact that I had grabbed her breast.

"I'm impressed," my boss said, "it looks like the paper got it right for once, but why were you naked? Where was your swimsuit?"

I told him that the hotel owner's daughter had persuaded me to join her skinny dipping. He accepted that but then asked me why I was naked at the presentations.

I blamed the London presentation on Carrie, and the car showroom one on the manager there. Again, he seemed to accept my explanation.

"Well Tanya, you are quite a girl, quite an asset to the team; what do you think of us having a 'naked at work day'? I've heard that they are great for productivity."

"I...... I...... I'm not sure; I guess that if everyone else was taking part then I'd do it." I said, hoping that it would never happen.

"Okay Tanya, that's it; and well done, I'm proud of you."

I turned and slowly walked out, thankful that he didn't ask me about my jewellery.

Back at my desk I looked round. Everyone was working as normal and the photograph was still there on the wall. I so wanted to go and rip it down.

My new Bicycle

-------------------

When it finally arrived I was a little surprised that it was a man's bikes. When I asked Ryan why he'd got me a man's bike he said that it was because of the pleasure that I'd had riding his father's bike when we'd stayed at his parent's house.

I smiled, got a little wet rush, kissed him then thanked him for being so thoughtful.

A couple of days later another big cardboard box arrived. Ryan told me that it was to modify my bike to give me another way of getting pleasure out of it. I was a bit puzzled but he told me to trust him (which I do) and to leave him to.

The next Saturday I went shopping with Karen and when I got back I had a surprise waiting for me. He'd finished modifying my bike and I got really wet when I saw it.

Firstly there was a stand for the back wheel so that I could use it as an exercise cycle; but the best part was the extra bits that he'd bolted on. He'd replaced the saddle with one with a hole in the middle and it had a big dildo sticking through the hole. Ryan turned the pedals and the dildo went up and down.

I squealed and jumped up and down as I thought of the pleasure that I'd get while I exercised.

"And you can take it out on the road as well." Ryan said.

"I don't know about that." I said. "Everyone will be able to see what I'm doing to myself."

"Not if we get you a longer skirt." Ryan replied.

"Can I try it now?"

"Of course."

I stripped and climbed on; slowly lowering myself onto the dildo. With a long sigh I settled onto the saddle and slowly started pedalling.

"I'll get tea ready; you stay there and have some fun." Ryan said as he headed towards the kitchen.

I did have some fun; 2 orgasms worth before tea was ready.

Tom brings one of his mates to visit

--------------------------------------------

On evening Ryan got a phone call from Tom, his brother. He wanted to bring one of his mates over for the weekend because he too was considering going to university near us. Of course Ryan agreed and then told me. There was the problem of only one sofa but Tom agreed to bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor. As it turned out they both brought sleeping bags.

When I got home from work on the Friday they were waiting outside our door. Tom introduced Ben who vaguely looked familiar from when I stayed at Ryan's parent's house. I let us all in and went to get changed ready to cook a meal.

I was in a bit of a rush and didn't think to shut our bedroom door (never do). I'd stripped and was looking for something to wear when I realised that someone was at the door. I turned and saw Tom looking at me and quickly moved my hands to cover my bits.

"Sorry Tanya, I was wondering if there was anything that we could do to help?"

"No it's okay," I said as I quickly pulled the first dress in the wardrobe out and slipped it on, "it won't take me long."

As I walked to the kitchen I realised that the dress that I'd put on was a very short, button up the front, summer dress, one that Ryan loves but I think is way too short.

I decided to ignore that and got on with getting the meal ready.

One thing about our home is that there is no door between the lounge and the kitchen and anyone sat on the sofa can easily see into the kitchen. As I was working away I noticed that both Tom and Ben were sat on the sofa looking at me. What's more I'd been bending over to get things out of the cupboards and fridge. I blushed a bit but continued working.

Ryan arrived and the 3 boys got talking while I kept working. Ryan came to get 3 beers and while he was with me he said that he was pleased that I'd put that dress on. He asked me if I was putting on a show for Tom and Ben, saying that I liked to flash my bits.

"I do not." I said.

Ryan smiled and as he walked away he said,

"Of course not my little exhibitionist."

I thought about denying it but didn't bother.

The guys decided to eat with their plates on their knees so I took them out to them and without thinking I bent over to give the plates to them. It was only when Ryan whispered, "nice view," that I realised that when I'd bent over in front of Tom and Ben they would have been able to see down my top, and when I bent over in front of Ryan, Tom and Ben would have seen my butt and what's between the cheeks.

I quickly stood up and left to get my plate. I sat at the table to eat mine; then waited for them to finish.

As I was waiting I saw my bike. I blushed and Ryan must have seen where my eyes were looking because he said,

"Oh, sorry guys, we should have covered the bike up before you got here. Tanya normally exercises on it on a Friday evening. I'll get her to show you later if you like. Tom said that he was looking forward to it while Ben's jaw just dropped; he was speechless.

"Dream on buster" I said as I collected the plates and cleaned up.

Afterwards I went and sat on Ryan's knee while we all chatted before getting ready to go to the pub. Ryan wanted me to keep that dress on; he said that I looked good in it so when it was my turn in the bathroom I showered then put the dress back on. To make me feel a little better I put my barbells in.

We only went to the pub down the road and I think that I managed to be ladylike in the way I sat. I didn't want any more accidental showings.

Unfortunately, that didn't last. When we got back home the beer that I'd drunk had got the better of me and half way through getting beers for the guys I realised that my short dress was getting more like a top, and none of the guys had said anything. I pulled it down again.

When I got one for myself and went back to the others Ryan pulled me down onto his lap and put his hand high up on my thigh. Within seconds Ryan's fingers were playing with my clit. Ryan was going to make me cum in front of his brother again; and his brother's mate.

The alcohol had killed my inhibitions and I just let Ryan ease my legs open and get on with it. I tried to not think about who was watching and just let it happen.

A few minutes later I was cumming.

After that Ryan told Tom and Ben that we were going to bed.

I went to the bathroom first and was lying naked on top of the bed when Ryan came in. Nature took over and before long I was riding Ryan reverse cowboy.

Something made me look towards the door and I saw both Tom and Ben watching me (us). I was too far gone to care and just ignored them, cumming again soon afterwards.

When I woke the next morning I was alone on the bed. I say ON the bed because the quilt was nowhere to be seen, neither was Ryan. I was flat on my back with my legs open. That wasn't the only thing that was open; the bedroom door was wide open. What had probably woken me was the sound of the bathroom door being opened. When I looked towards it there was Ben, stood there and looking at me. Well my pussy.

"Morning Tanya." Ben said.

"Morning Ben; where's Ryan?" I said closing my legs and turning on my side.

"Gone for some bacon."

I closed my eyes and brought my legs up into the foetal position. I didn't feel like going anywhere.

Sometime later I woke again and saw Ryan standing over me and smelt the bacon cooking. I felt much better and got up and went and showered then put a skirt and top on.

When I reached the lounge Tom and Ben were just leaving to go and look around. I said 'bye' and then had a bacon butty.

It was early evening when Tom and Ben returned; by then I'd got an evening meal ready. While they were eating I went and got ready to go out. Ryan had asked me to wear all my barbells and chains, and a dress that he'd pick-out for me. I was just putting that on when Ryan told me that they were all ready.

I'd forgotten just how see-through that dress is and I was embarrassed when I walked into the lounge. Both Tom and Ben were speechless; I don't think that they'd seen a see-through dress on a woman without underwear.

Why did Ryan want me to wear a see-through dress? Didn't he realise that both Tom and Ben would be staring at me all night? Why does Ryan always want people to see me naked when I keep telling him that I don't like it; Okay, I'm slowly getting used to it but it's still embarrassing and I don't want to do it but Ryan keeps on persuading me to do it.