My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 17

Story Info
A young woman will not admit that she's an exhibitionist.
17.2k words
4.74
39.3k
14

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me
or perhaps it should be called
The exhibitionist in denial
by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 17 - More denial - and a lot of fun

===========================

The crotchless leggings

-------

The weather took a turn for the worse and Ryan got worried about me cycling around the neighbourhood in such a short skirt with nothing underneath. When we talked about it he told me that he'd get me something that would keep me warmer but not stop my fun.

I was a little surprised when he brought home a couple of pairs of little girls black leggings.

"They're way too small for even me," I said, "and they'll stop me from riding my bike."

"Not after you've modified them."

"In what way?" I asked.

Ryan opened one of the packets and pulled a pair out. He opened them out and put his hand in the waist part.

"What you need to do is un-pick the seam along here then sew the ends so that they don't come undone any more. You can do that can't you?"

"Of course I can but am I supposed to wear these with a skirt?"

"No, of course not. Girls wear leggings without skirts don't they?"

"Well yes, but these are so small and thin that they'll be see-through." I complained.

"It's okay, no one will notice. From a distance you'll just look like any other young girl wearing black leggings." Ryan said.

I wasn't sure, but I knew that Ryan would get his way. Over the next 2 nights I managed to turn those leggings into crotchless leggings. I waited until Ryan was home to try them on. I have to say that the first time I put them on I really did have to stretch them to get them pulled right up. When I looked in the mirror they were quite see-through and if I opened my legs even a little bit I could see my pussy with my clit poking out and my chain hanging down. The other thing was that I was wearing a top that only comes down to the bottom of my ribs; and because the leggings were for someone small than me, they only come up to my hips; there was a good 9 inches of flesh showing.

Blankety blank, did Ryan really want me to go out like this? I certainly hoped not; but I was wrong. As soon as Ryan saw me in them he grabbed my hand and led me outside and down to the pub. I had to sit (thankfully) there being careful to keep my legs together. I wasn't lucky all the time, Ryan had me get the drinks and I could feel men's eyes burning into my butt and crotch as I walked to the bar and back.

Okay, I was getting excited knowing that I was being looked at but it was quite embarrassing. When we walked home my pussy so hot that I forget that the leggings are crotchless

Ryan's taken me to the supermarket with me wearing those leggings. It's so easy to forget that they are crotchless and a few times I got strange looks from people and had to quickly close my legs. The most embarrassing time was at the checkout when I was just stood there in front of this young woman. She's obviously realised how see-through the leggings were and that they were crotchless because whenever I looked at her she was looking at my crotch. It took us ages to pay for our shopping that day.

Town was just as bad. Of course Ryan wanted to go by bus rather than take the car, and of course Ryan wanted to go up the stairs before me, and of course he wanted me to sit facing the door in McDonalds, and of course he wanted things from the bottom shelves.

I have no idea how many people stared at my butt or pussy; I just hope that it wasn't more than one or two.

Ryan bought me those leggings so that I could ride my bike in the colder weather and I have to admit that they do keep my legs warm as I pedal along. I wanted to wear them with a skirt but Ryan wouldn't let me. I'm sure that anyone followed me and looked at my butt would be able to see that I had nothing on under the leggings.

The other bad news is that I have to wash the leggings each time that I wear them because they absorb my juices as they run down my inner thighs. If I wasn't wearing them the breeze would have dried my thighs.

Tom comes to live with us

--------

Ryan's brother begged Ryan to let him stay with us while he's at university. I wasn't keen on the idea because I believed that it would spoil our fun. Ryan said that nothing would change and that we would carry on as if Tom wasn't there. How could I wander around the place naked, sit on the stool in the kitchen with the dildo inside me or ride the exercise bike whilst it fucked me as I pedalled, with Tom there? And what about when we fuck in front of the television? Was Ryan really expecting me to do all that with his brother watching?

Yes he did. As soon as Tom moved in Ryan told me to stop being silly and to stop covering myself whenever I went into the same room as Tom. I wasn't happy but I did as Ryan asked.

When Tom first saw the bike and the stool in the kitchen he had a little snigger then pretended that they weren't 'different'. I on the other hand avoided going anywhere near them for over a week.

I couldn't even get up early and exercise on the bike because it's in our living room very close to the sofa that Tom sleeps on.

At first I wore a little dress round the house but Ryan kept pulling it off me. When I objected Ryan said,

"Don't worry about Tom; he's seen you without your clothes on loads of times; and I'm sure that he's not embarrassed by you being naked, are you Tom?"

"Not at all Ryan." Tom said, "It doesn't bother me. I don't want you to change anything because of me, just pretend that I'm not here."

"But I get embarrassed," I said, "and I can't go sitting on that thing (pointing to the stool), or exercising on my bike with Tom here; it's too embarrassing for me."

"Honest Tanya," Tom said, "It doesn't bother me and there's no reason why it should bother you. I know that it's a girl thing; a girl need. It's just part of life; don't feel bad or embarrassed; just do it and ignore me."

"I can't." I said.

"Yes you can TT." Ryan said; "just pretend that Tom isn't here; like you do with Mr. Perv over the road.

"Who's this Mr. Perv over the road?" Tom asked.

"Oh it's just an old man, a voyeur, in one of those apartments over the road who watches us with binoculars; we just ignore him."

"Do you want me to get some mates and go over there and beat him up?" Tom asked.

"No Tom," Ryan said, "You're not going to beat anyone up. Just ignore him; like Tanya's going to ignore you and go back to being naked all the time and pleasuring herself on those (pointing to the stool) things; aren't you Tanya?"

Ryan held onto my dress and wouldn't give it back to me. I spent the rest of that day slowly getting used to Tom seeing me naked all the time.

A couple of days later Ryan started giving me some grief about getting fat (hardly fat at 92 pounds) and I eventually admitted to myself that I'd have to get on the bike and that Tom would see me fucking myself with the dildo.

It's one thing Ryan stripping me and fucking me in front of his brother but me to fuck myself is something else. With Ryan's instigating it I can at least blame him; but if I'm doing it to myself that's completely different.

Anyway, I knew that I'd have to get on my bike sometime so I deliberately picked a time when Tom wasn't home and I really hoped that I'd get my time in before Tom got home.

Unfortunately I wasn't that lucky. I was well into my routine and approaching my first orgasm just as the front door opened and in walked Tom. What was really bad was that he had one of his mates with him.

When the saw me, and what the bike was doing to me, they just stopped and stared. I on the other hand was too far gone to stop. Seeing them seeing me just pushed me closer to cumming and that's just what I did about 20 seconds later.

Yet again Ryan had been the cause of me getting very humiliated in front of someone other than him.

As the speed of my peddling slowed and I started to get back to normal, the embarrassment took over.

Tom and his mate continued to stare at me as my pedalling slowed and stopped. I stood up on the pedals and lifted myself off the dildo and got off the bike then said,

"Hi Tom, who's your friend?" Then turning to him I continued, "Sorry that you had to see that, I wasn't expecting Tom to get home so soon. I hope that I didn't embarrass you."

I had to play it cool but inside I just wanted to crawl into a corner and die of shame. I walked out of the room leaving them just staring at me.

I didn't shut the door to our bedroom and I stood near the door hoping to hear what they said to each other.

Tom's mate was the first to speak,

"Fucking hell Tom, you weren't kidding. She's a right little hottie. Does she often walk around without clothes on?"

"Ssh, we don't want her to hear us; and yes, she is naked most of the time."

"I bet that you must have a hard-on most of the time."

"I did at first but I'm starting to get used to it; except that walking in the door and seeing your sister-in-law fucking herself on a bike certainly doesn't help. But hey man, its' free board and lodgings so I ain't complaining."

"Yeah but she's a right cute chic."

"Where did you get that word from? You been talking to your granddad again."

"But she is."

"Yeah I know. She fucks good too; a right little go-er."

"You fucked your brother's girlfriend?"

"Ain't saying."

"Yeah okay then. I don't suppose I should expect you to admit to that."

My mind went back to the time when Tom visited us for a couple of days and Ryan had be tied to the bed and blindfolded. I got fucked and I was never sure who had fucked me. Ryan knew but he wouldn't tell me.

Was Tom just admitting to his mate that he HAD fucked me?

I got a little wet rush and realise that my hand was rubbing my pussy.

Later that day, when we were eating and Tom's mate had left, I asked Tom to let me know if he was bringing one of his mates over. I told him it had been embarrassing.

"Ryan laughed and told Tom that I'd loved getting caught like that."

"No I don't. You're not a girl so you couldn't possibly understand."

"What I do know TT, is that you get so horny when other people see your body."

I blushed and quietly said,

"No I don't."

So, within a week or 10 days it was back to normal with me being naked all the time, impaling myself on the stool and riding my bike in front of the window. Ryan even fucked me in front of his brother whenever he was in the mood.

Tom pretended not to stare at me but I caught him looking a couple of times. I shouldn't complain, after all, he's a man and I was a naked woman.

Tom brought some of his mates over occasionally; each time I was naked and I got quite embarrassed. I didn't use the stool or the bike when they were there.

Another cheap holiday

-------

One day Ryan said that he needed a holiday in the sun; I agreed with him and after talking about it for a while we decided that we'd like to go house-sitting again. We'd both really enjoyed our time in Magaluf but neither of us expected to have another free holiday with as much fun. I hoped that I wouldn't have as much embarrassment as well.

I left Ryan to look at the same web site and see what he could find. A couple of days later he came home with a list of dates and places and asked me to pick one and see if I could get the time off work. After a bit of discussion at Ryan's work, and my work we all agreed on a couple of weeks off that would be spent in a villa in Ibiza. The Villa was round the coast from San Antonio and in what looked like a relatively quiet area.

Ryan organised everything, even a hire car to get us around. He also got me put on the insurance so that I could practice driving while I was there.

Ryan's also bought me some new clothes. We went together and got a skirt that was very short and very light, but we couldn't find anything else. Ryan went online and bought me a couple of bikini bottoms and a new swimming skirt. He wouldn't show me the bikinis (I guessed that they're quite brief) but he wanted me to try-on the swimming skirt because he wasn't sure if it was too big for me.

When I opened the bag I was surprised to see that it was very light, and VERY short; it must have been no more than 5 inches long. When I slipped it on we discovered that it was quite loose, I couldn't feel any tension at all. Ryan pulled it down VERY easily. It's got this 2 inch elasticated band round the top and about 3 inches of thin, stiff material that sticks out a bit like a tutu skirt. I couldn't see my pussy but I was worried that others would be able to see both my pussy and butt.

"So TT, what do you think?" Ryan asked.

"I like it, but it's too short, look, you can see my crack, and bet that you can see half my butt as well; and it's too loose; look."

I put my hand down the front and easily pulled the skirt away from my stomach.

"Hmm, I thought that you might have that problem, but the ones with smaller waists were even shorter, and the longer ones had bigger waists. This was what I thought was the best compromise."

I walked around the room and it didn't fall off. It did slide down a bit but I wasn't worried about that because it meant that my cracks weren't quite as visible.

"Shall I take it back?" Ryan asked.

I thought for a second thinking that for most of the time that I'd be wearing it I'd be in the water, so I said not. Ryan's face beamed and I knew that my decision had made him happy.

We set off for the airport with me wearing only shoes and my favourite summer dress. It's made of light-weight cotton and has a faded flower pattern. It's not a tight fit but it's also not too loose. The top is elasticated so it doesn't need straps but it's short enough for me to have to think before I bend over.

Ryan got me to charge the clit ring before we set off and he wanted me to wear all my clit and nipple jewellery as well. When we were queuing to go through security I remembered what I was wearing and hoped that I wouldn't have a problem.

I did, the alarm went off and I had to go and be frisked. This fat woman with a face more ugly than the ugliest man ran that wand thing over me and it too beeped when it got near my tits and clit. The emotionless woman then ran her gloved hands over my tits and felt the jewellery. The bitch then put her hand on my pussy. Okay, it was over my dress but she was touching me up through my dress.

My eyes went wide open and I was about to say something when she backed off and waved me through.

I told Ryan what she'd done but he just laughed and asked me if I'd enjoyed it. When I told him that I hadn't he laughed again and said that she could have strip-searched me if she'd wanted to.

That thought took any thought of making a complaint out of my head and we headed to the bar. As we were walking I had the thought that I was grateful that the clit ring hadn't decided to zap me while she was groping me.

The flight was crowded, but not too long. There was a constant stream of people going to the toilet so no chance of a renewing any memberships.

Ryan did have his hand on my bare thigh, and just touching my pussy, for most the flight; much to the delight of the man sitting on my other side; I kept seeing him look down at my bare legs.

Each time that the clit ring zapped me Ryan would squeeze my thigh then press his hand harder against my pussy.

How I managed to hold back the impending orgasm I will never know.

We picked up the hire care and I had to show my driving licence for the first time. The woman didn't even notice that it was only a provisional one.

Ryan offered to let me drive to the villa but I declined saying that I wanted to start somewhere quiet. I had to settle for sitting in the passenger seat with my feet on the dashboard, spread enough for Ryan to finger fuck me as he drove.

It was then that I discovered that my top had come down a bit and that my nipples were just out of the top. Ryan told me that it had happened when I got up out of my seat on the plane. I thumped Ryan's arm and told him that he should have told me. He laughed and said that he'd enjoyed watching the cabin crew, the passport control man and the car rental people when they realised that they could see my nipples.

When we eventually found the villa we were met by the agent who showed us around and reminded us of what we had and hadn't to do, then she left us to enjoy our holiday.

Almost immediately after the agent had gone there was a knock on the door. I was nearest to I went and opened it.

"Hi there, is how are you doing?"

Before I could answer Ryan appeared and said,

"Sorry about my sister, she can be a real pain at times."

"That's okay; my name's Roger. My family is next door and I just wanted to welcome you here and to let you know that if you have any problems or want to know anything all you have to do is ask."

"That's very kind of you. My name's Ryan and this is my sister Tanya. I got lumbered with taking her on holiday. She can be a bit of a pain at times and she has an aversion to wearing clothes when it's warm; but apart from that she's okay. Will her wandering around without clothes on be any sort of problem to you?" Ryan asked.

"Err no, I guess not. My sons are here but I'll tell them not to hassle her." Roger said. "Anyway, the wall at the back's quite high so there shouldn't be a problem."

"That's okay, a bit of company might be a good thing for her." Ryan said.

The conversation went on for a bit longer and when Roger left I was a bit mad with Ryan. He'd just about invited 2 x 18 year old boys to hang out with me while I was naked. I didn't want any sexual harassment from them.

"So, you're expecting me to get naked in front of 2 x 18 year old boys are you?" I asked.

"Don't be such a drama queen TT. You knew that you wouldn't be wearing anything most of the time that we're here and it's nothing new to you to have a few people looking at you. Besides, you're an exhibitionist, you like being looked at."

"No I'm not; you know that I get all embarrassed."

"Yeah, but that's what turns you on. You get all randy with them looking at you then you come to me and we have great sex."

What could I say? Of course I get turned on when men look at my body; every girl does. That doesn't make me an exhibitionist but I just can't get Ryan to understand.

Just then the clit ring zapped me and I gave a little shudder.

"Come on TT, let's have a better look round the place then get some food and start that tan."

I was quite pleased when I saw that the back of the villa is totally enclosed and not over-looked. That meant that we could stay naked all the time without fear of anyone seeing us. Ryan could see what I was thinking and he came and gave me a long kiss and pulled my dress down. I stepped out of it then unfastened his shorts and grabbed his cock as the shorts stopped being an obstacle.

We had a quick fuck on the grass before going inside to see if there was any food in the fridge.

Later we took a beer outside and started our tans.

While we were relaxing Ryan asked me if I knew anything about Ibiza's history. I said no he explained that the island was 'invaded' by hippies in the 60's and 70's. Their 'live and let live' attitude and their attitude to nudity had left a legacy of the Spanish people not caring about people who wander around naked.

I was interested, and should have expected what Ryan said next,

"Tanya, I dare you to stay naked for the whole of the holiday."

"No way, I'm looking forward to wearing some clothes on this holiday. Okay, I'll happily get naked in the villa but I want to be like other people and wear clothes when I'm out."