My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seen them bro."

We went on a few more rides then Ryan asked us if we were hungry. We were although Kate sounded a little distracted so we went and got out backpack and headed towards the café.

"Kate," Ryan said, "would you like to go and get us some burgers while we find somewhere to sit?"

"I'd rather not if you don't mind, something's been building up inside me and I don't know if I could get through that without exploding."

"I'll go," I said, "burgers and cola all round?"

I got some money from Ryan and went and joined the queue. When I'd been served I went looking for Ryan and Kate. I found them sat on a grassy area surrounded by families. Kat was flat on her back on a towel and she looked like she had a raging fever.

"You all right Kate?" I asked.

"I don't think that I can hold it any longer."

I put the tray down, got the corner of the towel and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Go for it girl!" I said.

I saw Ryan turn the vibe to full and within seconds Kate was cumming' her legs spreading and bending at the knees and her flat stomach going up and down quickly.

I looked round and saw that no one was looking at us. I felt happy and sad; happy that no one had seen Kate cumming and sad that no one had seen Kate cumming. She hadn't experienced the embarrassment and humiliation that Ryan so often puts me through.

"Come on girls," Ryan said, "eat up before it gets cold."

Ryan and I started eating and as Kate opened her box she said,

"That was so awesome; but can you turn it off for a while please Ryan. I'd like to fill my stomach before you make me cum again."

I laughed and said,

"See if you feel the same when he makes you cum with people watching you."

"That sounds awesome; I can't wait." Kate replied.

"Are you serious?" I asked, "won't you get all embarrassed?"

"I don't think so." Kate replied.

"Even if it's someone that you know, maybe your father or brothers? Ryan asked.

"Hadn't thought of that;" Kate said; "If you hear screaming and shouting from around our pool you'll know that I've done it and someone wasn't happy."

"You wouldn't."

"Why not?" Kate asked.

"Wow;" Ryan said, "I'd love to see that."

As we were finishing our food Ryan asked what we could do to make the day more exciting. I got a little worried knowing where silly ideas could go, but Kate jumped in with,

"How about a game of truth or dare?"

"What!" I said.

"That sounds fun," Ryan said, "but there'd have to be a couple of rules. Firstly, nothing that could get us arrested; secondly, nothing that could get us thrown out. Everything would have to look like an evert day occurrence or an accident; okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

"So who's going first?" Kate asked.

Ryan got a Euro coin out of his pocket and tossed it in the air.

"Kate; heads or tails?"

"You lose; Tanya you go first."

"Right Kate, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Have you ever flashed your family?" I asked.

"Easy; no, well not knowingly; but I'm going to put that right soon. My turn; truth or dare Tanya."

"Truth."

"Err... How many times have you cum with strangers watching?"

"Hundreds."

"Really!"

"She sure has." Ryan said; "and she loved every one of them."

"No I didn't."

"Don't you believe her Kate; look at her, she's naked in a water park with hundreds of people all around her and I bet that she's aroused; aren't you Tanya? Look at you Tanya; you're sat there with your legs open and your nipples are rock hard. Tell me that you're not enjoying yourself?"

"I am enjoying myself; but not because I've got no clothes on, because I'm here with you two. Whose go is it?"

Ryan smiled and Kate said,

"Yours I think."

"Okay," I said, "truth or dare Kate?"

"Dare."

I had to think for a minute then said,

"Okay, I dare you to flash your pussy to at least 2 men when we go to the next ride."

Kate thought for a couple of seconds then said,

"Easy; how do you want me to do it?"

"Well," I said, "that's up to you but they have to get a good look at your spread pussy for at least 5 seconds; and it has to look accidental."

"Come on then guys, let's do it." Kate said.

"Hang on," Ryan said, "let me put the backpack away then we can go and see if Kate dare do that. Oh, and remember that you're kids."

"Yes master." I said.

We went over to the slide that you come down on a rubber ring and Kate went and stood next to one that was on the floor. She looked round and waited until a group of 4 youths walked her way. When they were about 10 feet away she spread her legs then bent at the waist with her back to the youths. She stayed like that as the youths walked towards her.

It didn't take long for 1 of them to realise what he could see and he stopped and told his mates. The rest of them stopped and stared at her as she tried to lift the rubber ring. She was struggling but still trying as one of the youths finally walked to her and asked if he could help her.

Still bent over with her spread butt to the other youths she said,

"I can't seem to lift it but it doesn't look that heavy. It must be stuck on something."

The youth squat next to her, getting a close look at her butt and he too tried to lift the ring.

"I see what you mean." He said as he leant back to get another look at her butt.

Kate was still bent over and I could see her looking between her legs at the other youths who had got very close to her. I could also see that the reason why she couldn't lift the ring was that she was stood on one of the rope loops.

The youth obviously didn't want to push his luck and he said,

"I'll tug it very hard and see what happens; okay."

"Okay mister."

The youth tugged and Kate went flying back. I don't know how much of that she'd planned but she went flying back into the 3 youths behind her. Two of them grabbed her, stopping her from falling onto the concrete. In doing so each of them managed to grab a tit. They slowly lifted Kate to her feet and the first youth passed her the rubber ring.

"Good job you guys were stood there, I might have hurt myself. Thank you; and I'll forgive you for grabbing my tits and, to the first guy, thank you for helping me."

With that Kate skipped off with the ring to join the queue for the slide.

I looked at Ryan at the same time as he looked at me.

"Bloody natural tease that girl." Ryan said. "You'd better go and join her; I'll wait at the bottom."

I ran after Kate and we joined the queue and had a fun slide down. Ryan later told me that the youths had just stood there talking for ages before going and joining the queue. Apparently they accused each other of being. One of them had said that he didn't know about that but her tit sure did feel good.

As Kate and I got to the bottom of the ride a man helped us out of the ring.

"Thank you mister." Kate said and we walked over to Ryan.

"Okay ladies," Ryan said, "we seem to be running short of opportunities here for you to flash your goodies so I think that we should find somewhere else."

"Oh goodie," I replied, "does that mean that we can go back to the villa?"

"No Tanya, I've thought of a place with lots of horny young men and women and more than likely, no kids, so let's go."

We went to the locker room and got our stuff and went back to the car. During the walk I wondered where Ryan meant, and the more I thought about it the more I got worried. I convinced myself that Ryan was going embarrass me mega-style.

As we approached the car Ryan said,

"Before we go anywhere I think that you should give Tanya the vibrator back Kate."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, I think that you're horny enough already; and besides, you're not backwards in coming forward to tease men are you?"

"It's fun."

Ryan opened the car and told Kate to sit on the passenger seat with her legs out and to spread them.

"Right, stick your fingers in and fish that vibe out Kate."

Kate's fingers disappeared and groped around insider her pussy as both Ryan and I watched.

"I can't get a grip on it." Kate said, "Can you get it for me please Ryan?"

"Tanya's more experienced at this than me but what the hell."

Kate's fingers came out and Ryan's went in. After about 30 seconds Ryan said,

"I see what you mean Kate."

I looked at Kate's face and saw that she was about to cum.

"Keep going Ryan;" I said, "She's gonna cum soon."

Ryan looked up at Kate's face just as she started to cum. It was good job that no one was around as I would have got embarrassed; and I was just stood there watching.

"Got it!" Ryan said and his fingers came out gripping the vibe.

When Kate had got back to normal Ryan said,

"Right ladies, swap places."

We did and I opened my legs and Ryan gently pushed the vibe in then switched it on to low.

As we left the car park Kate asked if we could stop somewhere to get an ice cream.

"Good idea;" I said, "and while we're there I need a drink, a strong one, I think that I'm going to need it."

"Where did you get that vibrator from?" Kate asked.

"Write your email address down and I'll send you the details." Ryan replied.