My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was saying that I realised that there was going to be a gang bang. I felt my pussy tingle and get very wet, but I couldn't do it, I couldn't be unfaithful to Ryan. I got up onto my elbows and looked round the room for Ryan. I saw him and he was smiling. When he saw me looking at him he nodded and mouthed 'do it'.

Bloody hell, my boyfriend was giving me permission to get gang banged; and he was going to watch. The tingling in my pussy got stronger; I was looking forward to it.

I looked either side of me and saw that all the girls had spread their legs wide and raised them up; effectively giving the audience the best possible view of their pussies. It was then that I realised that I too had done the same, some sort of automatic female reaction to the situation.

"So," the man continued, "here we have 6 beautiful young girls who are ready and willing to let as many of you as want, come up and fuck them. Isn't that going to be a great climax to the evening? Pun intended. Wait, what's this?"

I could hardly hear that last bit because of all the cheering from the audience, but I looked out into the audience and saw a young woman walking towards the stage. Everyone watched as she climbed up onto the stage and stripped off her quite nice dress revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Then she came and sat on the front edge of the stage, lay back and spread and raised her legs; just like the rest of us naked girls.

"Wow Emma!" the man with the microphone said, "I assume that Harry's okay with this?"

A male voice from the back of the room shouted,

"I sure am Dave. She's got it and I'm happy to share her with you guys."

I looked towards the voice and saw another girl start walking towards the stage.

"You too Angela," the man said, "I might have known that Pete would send you up to get your share."

"He didn't tell me and I didn't ask." Said Angela as she too stripped (again no underwear) and joined us girls.

"Any more of you girls want a share of the action?" The man asked.

"Right gentlemen, and you ladies out there too if you want a piece of the action, the condoms are in that box, grab one and pick your cunt."

The room filled with the sound of chairs being pushed back and before I knew it we were surrounded by men that were obviously as horny as I was.

Hands reached to my little tits and I felt a cock plunge straight into my pussy. Then I felt the end of a cock touching my face. Instinctively I opened my mouth and the cock slipped inside. My hands started reaching out and were soon guided to cocks on either side of me.

Fuck, I was in heaven. The cock pounding my pussy made my whole body wobble, not that a skinny girl like me can wobble much; my mouth was sucking a cock and my 2 hands were wanking 2 men. When I left home that evening I was expecting a pleasant evening and a good fuck from Ryan when we got home. It's amazing how quickly things can change.

On and on it went; I have no idea how many men fucked me or shot their load either down my throat or on my face or body. I also lost count of the number of times that I came.

I started to notice that there weren't enough men to fuck me at both ends and as I started to get my breath I looked round and saw that the other girls were having the same problem. Eventually, 8 naked girls were just laid there, totally exhausted. I looked out into the room and saw that most of the audience had left.

Ella got to her feet and helped pull the rest of us up. Ryan and Mike came over to us. Ryan was still grinning and he asked me if I was okay.

"Hell yes. Thank you so much." I managed to say.

Ryan moved to hug me but I pulled back,

"Not with me like this, I need a shower first; can we use the showers in the changing room please Mike?"

"Of course, follow me ladies, and thank you so much for the most amazing Christmas dinner that I, we, have ever had."

"You're welcome." The twins said in stereo.

Mike turned the showers on and us girls went in and just stood there for ages before finally using the soap and some man's shampoo that we found there.

Feeling refreshed, but a bit sore, we dried and got dressed. All the time, Ryan and Mike were sat there watching us. None of us cared.

"How are you all getting home? Have you all got lifts organised?"

Most of the girls said that they had, and left, leaving lust Ella, the twins and me.

"Oh shit," one of the twins said, "we never thought of that."

"That's okay," Ryan said, "we'll give you a lift; I'll come back tomorrow for the toys Mike, if that's okay."

Mike nodded.

"Err no, I mean thank you," the other twin said, "it's not that, it's just that we've got nowhere to go; we haven't brought our keys with us and our Dad is away for the weekend."

"Okay," Ryan said. "I guess that you'd better come home with us and we'll get you home in the morning. Do you want a lift as well Ella?"

"Yes please."

We followed Ryan out to the car with him still shaking his head sideways.

On the drive home the twins were very talkative. They just couldn't stop telling us how much they'd enjoyed themselves.

We dropped Ella off then at home Ryan got a drink while I made-up the spare bed. When I'd gone upstairs I'd automatically taken my dress off and when I went back downstairs the twins both looked at me and then took their clothes off (not that they were wearing much).

"I'm glad that you got undressed Tanya," one of the twins said, "we don't wear anything at home either; I hope that you don't mind."

"Hell no, this is a female clothes free zone." Ryan said, "It's nice to see more naked girls here, even if they are under-age."

"You can see us naked anytime that you want Ryan." One of the twins said.

I was tired and told everyone that I was going to bed and I left Ryan to show the twins where they were sleeping.

When Ryan joined me, he spooned me with his cock inside me and asked me if I'd enjoyed myself.

"Yes; thank you, it's something that I've always fantasised about but never thought would ever happen."

"Yes I know lover; you told me once."

"Did I? I don't remember."

As we were talking I felt Ryan get harder and then cum. He'd cum inside me without even moving his cock.

When I woke-up and went down stairs, Jenny was sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee with our 2 young lady guests; all were as I expected, naked.

"I see that you've introduced yourselves." I said.

I got some coffee and we talked about the previous night. The twins were still full of it and kept saying that it was the best possible way to lose their virginity.

Just then Tom appeared, wearing only his boxers. He stopped dead when he saw the twins and asked what was going on. Jenny quickly brought him up to date and all he could say was,

"Fucking hell."

Jenny and Tom started getting some breakfast ready and Ryan appeared just as it was ready. After that we all went into the lounge and spent about an hour talking about the twins holiday, our last holiday and the gym. The twins were so jealous when we told them what Ryan had made me do on the beach.

One of the twins decided that they'd better phone the friend whose house they were supposed to be at and was told that she'd covered for them when their father had phoned but told them that he was going to pick them up at 12 o'clock.

It was already after 11 so they asked about buses from our house. Ryan told them to get dressed and that he'd take them to their friend's house. I walked out of the house naked and the twins stripped again saying that what was good for me was good for them.

In the car one of them asked if they could go to the gym with us and travel in the same state of dress that I did. She said that they wanted to walk into the gym naked as well.

After we'd dropped them off, Ryan and I talked a bit about them. I said that they were total exhibitionists.

"Like you then." Ryan said.

"No, no, I'm only like that when you get me all worked-up."

"Yeah, right." Ryan said.

"No," I said, "It's your fault that I end up naked, not mine."

"Yeah okay, you go on believing that dear."

Back at home Tom asked me if they were really only 14 or if they were winding him up.

Ryan shows my tiny tits in public

--------------------

Ryan has started getting me to wear one of my new see-thru tops when we go into town on a weekend. Now this isn't a problem most of the time because the weather isn't very nice and I wear a jacket when we go there. The problem is that he's started taking me into coffee shops and fast food places where he gets me to take my jacket off.

I usually manage to sit in such a way that my arms cover my tiny tits but there's times when that's not possible. I also try to sit facing a wall so that no one can see me.

There's also the times when Ryan has got me very aroused before we've left home; or got me to wear one of my remote vibes and he's got me all worked up.

When we go to a coffee shop or fast food place when I'm like that I sit there with my chest thrust forward and my arms at my sides. I also sit facing the main part of the room so that anyone nearby or passing can see my tiny tits and nipples. Sometimes I'm wearing my nipple rings and chains and they too are clearly visible. I've had lots of men staring at them and when they do I get even wetter and want Ryan to fuck me as quick as possible.

I've had a few women stare at me as well. I love it when a miserable bitch calls me a slut or asks me if I have no shame. One woman told me that I should get my mother to buy me a bra.

Ryan also gets me to wear the see-thru tops, or a very loose top, when we go out on an evening. There was one evening that we went out for a meal with Doug and Naomi and half way through the meal Doug told me that he loved looking down my top. Naomi told him to stop it but Ryan said that it was okay, that he'd dressed me so that people could see down my top. Doug said that the waitress had been staring at them as well.

I of course, blushed; but I did get a little wet rush at Doug's comments.

When we went on to a club Ryan unbuttoned my top and got me to tie the front tails so that most of my chest was exposed. As we danced Ryan pulled the knot undone and my nipples were exposed. I was glad that it was dark in there.

My Sybian

------

This continues to provide me, and Jenny, with a lot of pleasure. Often when I'm daydreaming as I ride it, I remember the rugby club do, and all those people watching me and fucking me.

One time I was enjoying myself, I again accidentally knocked the steps away leaving me stranded and getting more and more worked-up and knackered by the second. I couldn't reach the control and it was Jenny who rescued me, but only after I'd cum 4 times. Jenny had to help me off and she made me promise to go and check on her every 5 minutes if she was alone in the garage.

My in-laws visit

----------

Ryan has started printing and framing lots of photographs of me, naked of course, and putting them up on the walls around the house. In some of the photos I have my legs wide open and in a couple of them I have objects sticking out of my pussy. One of them is of me pleasuring myself on my Sybian and one of me riding my bike.

Now that doesn't bother me normally, but when my mother and father in-law came to visit us for the weekend, we forgot to take them down. It didn't take my FIL long to spot them and he decided to look at all the photos on display; along with my MIL.

As they went around the house I heard quite a few 'Oh my!' from my MIL, and when they came back to the sofa my FIL was telling my MIL that we are only young once and that we should enjoy it. He continued saying that they used to get up to some 'adventurous' things; the only thing that was different was that technology made it so easy to record everything. They turned to look at me, (I was bright red with embarrassment, and my FIL said;

"Don't worry about it Tanya dear, we used to get up to some real wild things when we were your age; it's just that we didn't have the cameras to record them all."

After lunch on the Saturday, Ryan and his Dad were trying to fix something when one of them said that they needed a screwdriver. We keep that sort of thing in the garage and Ryan's Dad said that he'd go and get it. I thought nothing of it until he came back with a big grin on his face.

Then I remembered what else we keep in there. My face went bright red. Ryan's Dad put his hand on my arm and said,

"Think nothing of it love, I'm just pleased that you're all happy."

Ryan heard that and realised what his Dad had seen. He just grinned then got on with fixing the problem.

A bit later Ryan's Mum announced that Tom and her were going into town to get something for Tom's uni course. Shortly after they left Ryan asked Jenny and I to give his Dad a demonstration in the garage.

My mouth dropped and I said,

"Are you serious? Your Dad!"

Jenny looked just as shocked as I was.

"Come on, let's go."

Obediently, Jenny and I followed Ryan and his Dad into the garage.

"You really want us to do this" Jenny asked.

I looked at Ryan and then his Dad; both looked like little kids with a new toy.

I then looked at Jenny and saw that she was looking at me. We both slowly lifted our tops off letting out tits see the daylight that was streaming through the window. Looking at each other again we slowly unfastened our skirts and let them drop revealing our bald pussies.

We both just stood there wondering if we were both dreaming.

"Come on girls." Ryan said.

Jenny was stood next to the Sybian and me the bike so we turned and climbed on. I stood up on the pedals with the dildo just touching my pussy. That was enough to start my juices flowing and when Ryan gestured for me to get on with it I started to lower myself. As I got penetrated I heard the motor in the Sybian start-up.

When my butt reached the saddle I slowly started pedalling. I continued slowly, thinking,

"What the hell am I doing? This man's old enough to be my father; hell, he is my father in-law. This isn't right."

But I kept pedalling.

Before long the rights and wrongs went out of my mind and my arousal factor started to go up. Judging by the moans, Jenny's was as well and shortly after I started to cum, closely followed by Jenny.

My pedalling slowed down and the Sybian's motor slowed.

"Excellent girls, now swap over and start again."

My guilt started to come back, but Ryan was insistent. Jenny and I changed places and I switched the Sybian on. Again, it didn't take long for my guilt to disappear and I was soon up there again, slowly rocking back and forwards so that my clit pressed on the pad.

Second orgasm of the afternoon later, I just sat there thinking,

"What the hell have I (we) done?"

My FIL was the first to speak,

"Ladies, that was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen; I just wish that we'd had machines like that when your Mum and I were your age. You both look as though you've done something awful, but you haven't; you've both done something natural and wonderful, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact you should be proud of yourselves. You had the courage to done something that millions wouldn't do."

That little speech took most of my guilt away and I climbed off the Sybian and went and gave my FIL a big hug.

"You don't know how happy that makes me." He said as Jenny made it a 3-way hug.

"I wish I had my camera." Ryan said.

"You've already taken some excellent photographs son."

We all laughed and went back into the house. It was only when Ryan saw Tom and his Mum walking towards the house that Jenny and I ran to the garage to put our clothes on.

By the time that my in-laws left my only regret was that I'd had to wear clothes for most of the weekend.