My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I didn't have any packing to do because I'd never unpacked my case. When I was saying farewell to everyone Dong told me that he'd get my case and bags. When he arrived with them Dong told me that my toilet bag was already in my case.

I was already sat on the motorcycle when I remembered about my clothes. After being without them for a month I just told the man to go. I was still naked as I walked into the little airport.

I opened my case to get a top and a skirt out and discovered that my case was fuller than when I arrived. Delving down in amongst my clothes I found 6 different vibrators. I smiled as I thought that Dong must have done it.

As I closed my case then put my clothes on, I discretely slipped my vibe into my pussy, I wanted something to keep me happy during the flights.

Gale and the 2 guys were waiting for me at Beijing airport. I dropped my case and ran up to Gale and gave her a big hug. I really wanted to talk to Gale but I didn't want the 2 guys to hear about my naked exploits; or hers.

Thankfully I remembered to switch my remote vibe off before the long flight back to England.

On the flight back one of the guys was so excited when he said that where he'd been he'd seen lots of naked girls walking about. That really pissed-off the other guy who asked if we'd seen any.

Both Gale and I blushed a bit and we both said that we'd had. Then he said,

"So did either of you 2 have to get naked?"

Gale looked at me and I looked at her; and we both said,

"No way."

Ryan was waiting for me at the airport and after a long hug and kiss with him lifting me up to his height (I think that my butt was on display but I didn't care), we rushed home and to bed.

Back in England - a sort of epilogue

----------

Ryan didn't wait until I'd had a shower; instead he joined me and soaped me all over; taking a long time between my legs.

When we woke up the next morning I told him all the things that I hadn't told him during the skype calls. We had to have a couple of breaks while I took care of his raging hard-ons. One came whist I was telling him about the stainless steel tables and another one came as I told him about my 'punishment'. It was like he was imagining me having a cavity search and then by me being tied to the table and tormented so much that I passed out.

A few days after we got back to work we had to give a presentation about our time in China to the rest of the staff. Thankfully the subject of naked girls didn't come up.

Two weeks after I got back to England I was at work and had to give a presentation. I went to the conference room about an hour before to check the projector was working and I was surprised to see Mr Chang there, on his own, working on his laptop. I don't know if it was instinct or just my desire to show some respect for him, but I immediately dropped down and assumed the position. Okay, I wasn't naked but my short skirt rode way up and my bald pussy was on full display. When Mr Chang looked up, then down, he saw me, smiled and got up. Walking round to stand between my legs, then looking down at my spread pussy (it was very wet because I'd got one of my vibes purring away inside me), Mr Chang said,

"Very impressive and very respectful young lady; I heard that you had a good time on your exchange visit; Mr Wong was quite impressed at how quickly you adapted to our culture. He also told me all about your jewellery, although I have to confess that I'd seen some of it a few times before, especially what I can see right now. Pleased as I am to see you down there, there is no need to do that here in England Tanya. Please get up and resume whatever you were going to do."

I got up and pulled my skirt down to where it should have been then said,

"Thank you sir; I believe that all young people should show respect to their elders and superiors. I hope to be able to continue showing that respect to all of your countrymen. And yes, I did learn a lot on my visit and I would be grateful if you would thank Mr Wang and his family the next time that you speak to them."

A few days later my boss called me into his office and I walked in and went and stood at the front of his desk.

"Mr Chang;" my boss said, "You appear to have made quite an impression on him and he has asked me to give you this."

My face went a bit red as my boss passed a gift wrapped box about the size of a football, to me.

"Can I open it?" I asked.

"Of course you can; it's yours."

I un-wrapped and opened it and found another, little box in the top. I was both surprised and embarrassed to see a little golden coloured ring. I immediately knew what it was, which was why my face went bright red.

"Very nice Tanya, but it looks a little small for your fingers."

"Err yes, it's not for my finger, it's err for err my err clitoris."

"Oh ... okay; and what's this about some position that all the Chinese girls have to get into when they go into a room where a man is? You didn't tell me about that during our skype calls."

"Err no sir, sorry sir, it's quite embarrassing really, but you're right, I should have told you. It's not all women; it's only the unmarried ones. Didn't Mr Chang tell you what it was?"

"No he didn't; he suggested that I ask you to show me; and stop calling me 'sir', you know what my name is."

"Show you... What, here, now?"

"Yes Tanya, why not, it doesn't involve you standing on your head or something stupid like that does it?"

"No, it's not silly; it's more submissive and respectful; and very embarrassing."

"Come on then, show me."

Well, he did ask; so I did. As expected, my skirt ended up round my waist and my bald, wet pussy was right there for him to gawk at.

Looking up at him I said,

"It's normally done when the girl is total naked, do you want me to take my clothes off and get back down here?"

"Well, that sounds like a wonderful idea;" my boss said as he stood up and came round his desk and stood by my knees, "but I don't think that you should be doing that here; all sorts of HR issues and what about your boyfriend? I'm sure that he wouldn't be too happy."

"Oh don't worry about Ryan, he's always trying to get me to take my clothes off wherever we go; but I guess that you're right about HR. Maybe you should get Mr Chang to talk to HR with a view of getting some of the Chinese cultural ways implemented here. Our clients list is getting overrun with Chinese companies."

"Hmm; a good idea, but for now I think that you should get up.

Tim didn't ask me what else was in the box from Mr Chang which was a good job. Back at my desk I opened the box again and had a quick look. In there was a remote control for the clit ring and some more vibrators. I quickly closed the box and put it under my desk, but I did take out the leaflet with the remote control.

Reading it I discovered that Mr Chang had given me the deluxe version of the clit ring. It has a battery with a lot longer life and is programmable so that you can have 'off' periods (ahhh, peaceful sleep at last); and vary the intensity and frequency of the zaps. I had to laugh as I thought about Ryan playing with that control.

Then I thought about how Ryan would get my old one off and the new one on.

Three months after I got back from China I got home one evening to find a stainless steel table in the back garden. It's not as big as the ones in China but it has 'D' rings welded all around the underneath of the top. I have to admit that I got quite wet looking at it and imagining me tied down to it, in various positions, and Ryan tormenting my pussy.