My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 28

Story Info
This time it wasn't Ryan's fault.
20.9k words
4.53
31.4k
8
0

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me

or perhaps it should be called

The exhibitionist in denial

*

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 28 -- Not Ryan's fault at all

=====================

The gym

----------

I'm still having lots of fun there.

Ryan easily managed to convince Darren to buy a Kung Fu vaginal muscle exerciser for each of the girls. In the workout room there is now a bench with 10 weights (1 through to 10 kg) on one end; all with rings on them so that we can hook our carabiners onto them and try to lift them from one end of the bench to the other.

The guys seem to like watching us, especially when we get to the point where we can't do it and the marble eggs slide out and clunk onto the bench. So far there's always been at least one guy who wants to put them back in for us.

I'm doing quite well; I guess that all my kegel exercises are now paying dividend; I can lift the 8 kg weight and get it to the other end of the bench.

Ryan is trying to talk me into wearing it to work and carry something heavy round all day. So far he hasn't suggested something small enough to not hang below my skirts.

Kieran final got the wrestling off the drawing board. There was another obstacle course challenge which was followed by each of the 4 girls taking on a man in the wrestling ring.

Kieran has changed the wrestling rules a bit. They still have to pin their opponent's shoulders down for a count of 3 and there's still the no hurting rule; but the rules now say that if a girl wins she can do whatever she wants to her opponent for a full 2 minutes. If the man wins he has to put the girl over his lap and spank her butt for the 2 minutes.

None of the 4 men chosen to take on the girls had a spanking fetish so they all chose to lose their match and let the girls take advantage of them.

One of the girls chose to sit on top of her loser and rub her pussy into his face while wanking him with her hands.

A second girl chose to make her loser eat her pussy whilst she gave him a blowjob. The other 2 chose to ride their loser cowgirl style, one in reverse.

All this was whist they had an audience of about 30 people.

I went in that big room one day during the college holidays and found the twins wrestling in the ring. I watched them for about 5 minutes before they ended up in the 69 position. I left them to it but Kieran was there and he loved every minute of it.

Ryan wants me to enter the next challenge.

Lizzy (from our recent Trip to London)

---------------------------------------------

Lizzy and I have been phoning each other. We became great friends when we were caught masturbating in that big store in Oxford Street and were made to do all sorts of fun thing; then having naked fun at Carrie's hotel. I wrote all about our trip in part 27 but a couple of sites that I post on have restrictions on what can be posted so a dramatically cut-down version had to be posted. If you missed out on our awesome fun and want to read all about it just use your favourite search engine and you will find it quite easily.

Lizzy has followed Ryan's instructions, (well that's what he thinks, I know that she would have done it anyway) and started being naked at home most of the time. Her brothers drool over her body and she's sure that she's become what they think about when they're wanking.

Her father was a bit more of a challenge. With him being away from home quite a lot she got her brother's used to seeing her without any clothes on before she exposed herself to her father. He was home for a weekend and when he got home on the Friday evening Lizzy was in the shower. Instead of putting some clothes on she just wrapped herself in a towel and went to greet him.

As they hugged, Lizzy un-tucked her towel so that when they broke contact the towel fell to the floor leaving her naked in front of him. Lizzy just stood there pretending to be shocked but not trying to cover herself.

"Wow Lizzy, you have grown up haven't you?" her father said.

"Daddy, of course I have;" Lizzy said as she picked-up the towel and wrapped it around herself; "I'm not that little girl that used to share a bath with her brothers and you used to soap me all over anymore."

"I can see that; you've grown into a beautiful young woman Lizzy."

"Yes she has." Dylan her brother added.

Lizzy then proceeded to get a meal ready for her father, still wearing only the towel, while her father went for a shower.

When he returned, Lizzy served the food, accidentally letting the towel drop a couple of times; each time she quickly put it back round herself. The third time it happened, Dylan was there talking to her father.

"I don't know why you bother sis; it'll only come off again."

"Maybe," Lizzy replied, "but I can't have both of you seeing me naked."

"Why not?" Dylan asked; "we're all family and it's not like we're going to rape you or anything."

"Well yes, but I can't, it's not right is it daddy?"

"Hey Lizzy," her father said, "after a week inside that bloody lorries cab, the sight of a naked woman is just what I need, even if she is my daughter. As Dylan says, it's not like we're going to rape you."

"So you wouldn't mind if I don't wear any clothes at home then?"

"Lizzy girl, you're an adult now and this house is yours just as much as it is mine, as I've always said, 'live and let live;' you wear as much or as little as you want."

Lizzy leant over and hugged her father; the towel falling off as she did so. Her brother was stood behind her and she got a tingle in her pussy as she heard him groan a little because of what he must have been able to see.

When she stood up her naked front and bald pussy were inches from her father's face.

After that she did the washing-up in the nude then went and sat next to her father on the sofa to watch television and catch up with the bits of news that her father had.

She didn't wear any clothes for the rest of the weekend before her father had to leave early on the Monday morning.

During the next week Lizzy started openly masturbating in front of her brothers, and at the end of the week a couple of Dylan friends had called round to see him. That was unusual so Lizzy guessed that Dylan had invited them to go and look at her so she put on a bit of a show for them.

When I could get a word in, I told Lizzy more about the gym and the obstacle challenge and the wrestling. Lizzy said that she'd love to have a go at that.

When I later told Ryan what Lizzy had said, he suggested that I invite her up to stay with us for a while; maybe during the college holidays.

If I didn't know better I'd think that he just wanted another pussy to fuck -- again.

When I phoned Lizzy after I got back from my trip to China (see below), she told me that her dad had fucked her. It was the college half-term holidays and she'd been at home on her own on the Tuesday; her brothers being out working, when her father arrived home. He'd been on what was supposed to be a week-long trip round Europe but something had happened and it had been cut short so his boss had sent him home for the rest of the day.

Anyway, when her father arrived home Lizzy was on the sofa, totally naked, and rubbing her pussy with one hand while fucking herself with a cucumber with her other hand.

Lizzy had just frozen but her father had told her to keep going. She did and she had a wonderful orgasm but when it subsided the embarrassment took over and she apologised to her father. He just laughed it off saying that it had been a long time since he'd seen a girl do that.

That evening her father got a phone call from his boss telling him that he had to go on a trip up to the top of Scotland. It would mean that he'd be away for a couple of nights, sleeping in the cab as he usually did. Lizzy had a crazy idea and asked him if she could go with him. He reminded her that they'd have to sleep in the cab and that they'd be in the middle of nowhere.

That was what Lizzy was hoping. When they left in the morning Lizzy was wearing only the white nurse's skirt that Ryan had bought her, a skimpy see-through top and shoes. What's more, she didn't take any other clothes, or even a bag of any sorts.

Her father's boss whistled at her when they went to pick-up the lorry.

When it came to park-up for the night Lizzy went for a walk. When she got back to the lorry her father was under the quilt trying to get to sleep. It was a good hour before he did get to sleep because Lizzy got naked and climbed in with him.

The inevitable happened and 2 happy people finally got to sleep; but not for long, they fucked again; and again before it was time to move on.

During the next day they had the predicted father / daughter talk about what they shouldn't be doing and that Lizzy could never get pregnant but Lizzy's lust had been released and there was no way that she was going to stop fucking her father.

The second night was just as much fun and when they got home Lizzy swore that she'd always sleep in her father's bed when he was at home.

China

-------

Of course Ryan wanted me to go back to China; the thought of me having to spend 2 months working in a foreign country and be naked all the time really turned him on even though I told him that I might not have to be naked.

After spending those 2 days mulling it over, I told Tim (my boss) that I would go. He seemed quite happy and so did Mr Chang. When he came to our offices a couple of days later he made a point of coming over to see me and thank me for volunteering. I didn't dare ask him if the traditions of the area that I was going to would require me to be naked all the time, or expose my pussy every time that I went into a room with men in it.

When I was talking to Tim about the trip the next day he told me that Mr Chang had asked him to tell me that I needn't take many clothes with me. I asked Tim if that was because the weather was good or because I wouldn't be allowed to wear them. Tim couldn't answer that one. What he could tell me was that I'd be working at the Nuwa Corporation headquarters which is on a little island about a 2 hour boat trip from Hong Kong and that the Nuwa Corporation is the islands biggest employer with a factory and a big office complex. Tim told me that Mr Chang is a regular visitor there.

He also told me that most of the Nuwa Corporation's staff from all over China, that were involved with trade with the UK, would be at the headquarters at some time during my visit and that I would be training them in the accounting practices that we use; similar to what I'd done on my last visit but on a much bigger scale.

The big day came and I found myself on a Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong after a tearful parting from Ryan at Heathrow airport. Ryan had put quite a few of my toys and a good supply of batteries into my suitcase. He said that I should be prepared for a couple of months without his cock, adding that it was alright with him if I found a substitute; after all, we'd both arranged for the twins to visit him at least twice a week to keep him from going crazy.

As I entered the 'Meeters and Greeters' hall at Hong Kong airport I saw a man holding a card up, with the name 'Tanya Turner' on it, and went over to him and he bowed and took my case from me. As we walked out into the open air I was pleased to see (feel) that the weather was good and that I wouldn't need any warm clothing.

I was chauffeured through Hong Kong to a port where I was escorted onto a smallish ferry and told that I would be met at the other end.

The 2 hour boat ride was very relaxing; especially as I'd gone to the toilet and put a vibe inside me.

I was half expecting to be transported to my hotel on the back of a motorcycle but instead, the man led me to a pedal tricycle for the slow, 20 minute ride to the hotel. On the way I saw quite a few naked young women, and a few naked men; all walking about as if it was perfectly normal; which I guess it was for them. It was when I saw the first naked young woman that I guessed that I had brought lots of clothes for nothing.

The next even bigger surprise came when I checked-in at the hotel, Mr Chang was there. When I'd got over the surprise he asked me to join him for a drink. He took me over to an area with a few sofas and ordered a 'cooling (herbal) tea' for me.

As I drank the rather strange tasting tea Mr Chang explained the cultural and social things that I would have to observe whilst I was there, and what was expected of me at the Nuwa Corporation's offices. He explained that the island observed the same cultural laws that applied in the place where I had been before; i.e. that all unmarried females, from when they reached puberty until they were 40, had to remain naked at all times.

I asked if that applied to visitors as well, hoping that I would be exempt. He said that there were no exceptions so I asked when I had to take my clothes off. He smiled and said,

"Now."

I stood up, looked round and slowly took my top, then my skirt off. I'd got my barbells in but not the stirrups or chains. As my tiny tits got exposed I instinctively rolled then pulled my nipples getting them hard and causing my pussy to tingle.

After folding the clothes that I wouldn't we wearing again for a couple of months, I sat down again and asked what else I needed to know.

"I see that you are still wearing the clitoris ring Tanya; is it still performing well?" Mr Chang asked.

"Oh, err yes Mr Chang, thank you so much for it; it was very generous of you."

"My pleasure Tanya, you are a real asset to your company and your performance last time you were in China was superb."

The next thing that he said really did surprise me. As a guest of the Nuwa Corporation I was entitled to have the services of a Courtesan girl or boy or both, for the duration of my stay. When I asked Mr Chang what the duties of a Courtesan young woman or young man were he told me that their role was to provide for my every need; a bit like Japanese Geisha girls. He told me that after school they'd all spent 2 years in Courtesan College and had to pass a strict written and practical exam before they were allowed to be employed.

My mind was running wild as Mr Chang explained that being a Courtesan girl or boy is a respectable profession and a reasonably well paid one as well; that these girls and boys are expected to be with their Masters 24 x 7 for the duration of their stay on the island and that they would do whatever they were told to do.

Mr Chang clapped his hands and within seconds, 5 young women and 4 young men were stood in front of me. All were totally naked and hairless below their necks. All stood with their feet about shoulder width apart and their head bent down.

I looked at Mr Chang; was he really expecting me to choose one of those 9 young people to be my 'slave' for the next couple of months.

He was.

"Don't worry my dear," he said; "if you get bored with the first ones that you choose you can just tell reception and they'll let you pick another one."

I was shocked and a little turned-on. I WAS getting what could / would be a couple of sex slaves for 2 months. Then I realised that I had to choose right there and then. Did I pick a young woman, 2 young women or 2 young men, or one of each?

"Get up and inspect them Tanya." Mr Chang said.

I slowly stood up and walked over to them. I 'inspected' the girls first. All had tits only slightly bigger than mine, flat butts, were quite skinny and each pussy looked like that of a pre-pubescent girl.

The blokes were skinny too. I stood in front of the 4 of them and looked at their penises. All were flaccid and smaller than Ryan's and all 4 were circumcised. One started to get hard as I looked at them. It attracted my attention and I watched as it got harder and harder until it was pointing to the ceiling.

Just then the effects of my 2 vibrators got the better of me and I had an orgasm while I was stood looking at the guys. I don't think that Mr Chang realised.

I turned to Mr Chang who smiled as I pointed to the hard cock.

"Do you want a second Courtesan Tanya?" Mr Chang asked.

"Err, I'm not sure."

"Choose one Tanya, and if you subsequently decide that you only want the one boy, one you can dismiss the other."

After a minute's thought I picked one of the girls. My logic being that if there was another naked girl with me all the time she might take some of the attention off me.

"Don't worry Tanya," Mr Chang said; "they all have thorough medical exams after each assignment and they all take a daily herbal pill that keeps them sexually aroused all day; the equivalent of the west's Viagra pills."

He then said something in Chinese and all but the hard cock and the girl that I had chosen turned and walked away.

"One more thing Tanya," Mr Chang continued, "all men are not equal here, you only have to assume the position in front of managers and council members, and only when they tell you to; so your pretty little knees should not get dirty very often. 969 and 132 here will explain anything else that you need to know when needed. I have to go now Tanya, an important meeting; I'll see you at the office in the morning. 969 and 132 have to go and do something; they'll be back in a minute and take you up to your room."

He said something in Chinese and the 2 naked young people briskly walked away.

With that Mr Chang stood up and left. I was in a state of shock. I'd half expected to have to be without clothes but I had never seen the Courtesan thing coming. I took another sip of the strange tea and decided that I needed something stronger.

Looking up I saw the 2 naked people walking back towards me, the cock on the man waving about. When they were stood in front of me the woman said,

"May I get you anything madam?"

'Madam'? Bloody hell, there was no way that I was going to let them call me that. I was also pleased that she spoke reasonable English.

"My name is Tanya; and that is what you will call me; what is your name?"

"My name is 132 Tanya." The boy answered.

"And my name is 969 Tanya." The girl answered.

"No; your proper names."

"The numbers are the names that we were given when we graduated college and that is what we are to be known by whilst we are employed as a Courtesan Tanya."

"Oh,,, alright then; 969 can you get me a drink, a vodka please?"

969 scurried off and I stared at the cock on 132. It was pointing to the ceiling with pre-cum leaking out of the tip.

132 returned with my vodka and I downed it in one.

"Take me to my room please; I need to freshen-up." I said to neither of them in particular.

Standing up, I watched 969 pick up my clothes and handbag whilst 132 got my case. They led me to the lift, up to the third floor then to my room. 132 opened the door to let me go in. As he did so I asked him where my room key was.

"There are no locks on any of the doors in the hotel ma.. err Tanya; nothing ever gets stolen and nothing is private on this island."

The room was bigger than I expected with a nice big bed and a proper bathroom and a proper toilet. There was a balcony with a great sea view too. I was going to enjoy staying there.

Deciding that I needed a shower I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. 132 followed me in, and into the shower where he picked-up the soap saying,

"Let me wash you Tanya."

I just stood there whilst his hands soaped all of my body; yes, all of it. He paid special attention to my pussy and before I realised what was happening he'd made me cum, his hard-on pressing on my thigh.