My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He even dried me with towels before I went and opened the balcony door then lay on the bed; grateful that the weather was warm and that I wouldn't need my clothes.

"Can you disappear for an hour or so please, I need to have a nap."

"Yes ma,, err Tanya. Please phone reception when you need us." 969 said before they both left.

I squeezed the vibe out, lay on top of the bed and stared at the blue ocean. I tried to get some sleep but the events of the last hour were running wild in my head.

After about 15 minutes I gave-up trying to get some sleep and got up and went and opened my case. It was empty. Looking around I realised that 969 had put all my belonging into the wardrobe and drawers.

I found my tablet out and as soon as it was up and running it had found a Wi-Fi signal and connected me without a password so I skyped Ryan. The Wi-Fi speed was amazing and I got through in a couple of seconds. Ryan was just getting up and was about to get into the shower when I called. Soon after our greetings one of the twins walked behind Ryan; shouting 'Hi Tanya' as she passed; she too was naked.

"You didn't waste any time getting them into your bed." I said.

"Couldn't help it TT; they knocked on my door at 8pm yesterday and asked to stay for the night; what was I supposed to do?"

"Exactly what you did my love; assuming that you fucked both of them. I've got some amazing news, I've got a naked young man to cater for my every need whilst I'm here, and he takes Viagra every day."

"Kinell TT, you are going to have fun while you're there aren't you? Tell me all about it."

I did, not missing out anything.

"So you're going to get this 132 to fuck you every day then?"

"You don't mind then?"

"Of course not; you make the most of it my randy little exhibitionist."

"I'm not an exhibitionist; oh never mind."

"Are you going to get them to fuck each other in front of you as well?"

"I don't know yet."

"Can you get them to do it with skype up and running? I want to watch."

"Maybe."

"Can you do it a bit later in the day so that I can let all the guys at work watch?"

"Ryan; you're a perv."

"Yeah, and you love it don't you?"

"I guess so; I suppose the upload speed here is good enough."

"Yeah, it is good; there's no latency at all. I'll be able to record it all quite easily; even the sessions with you getting fucked or making yourself cum. Can you do that for me now please TT?"

"God, you really are a perv at times."

It didn't take much for me to make myself cum because I was already playing with my clit. When the waves of pleasure had passed I asked Ryan if he had recorded it but he hadn't; then he asked,

"Can you get your hands on some of those pills that 969 and 132 are taking TT? You said that they're herbal so they should get through English Customs okay."

"Why, do you want to be able fuck me non-stop all day?"

"Hell yes, and if you get sore I can go straight into the twins without stopping to get hard again."

"Fuck Ryan, go and fuck Kate or Jude, or both, so that you can get sex out of your head for a bit."

"No chance."

Jude (well I think it was her) must have been close by because I saw her hand reach over and grab Ryan's cock.

"I'll leave you 3 to it lover; I'll call you back later; bye everyone."

I thought about what Ryan had said about getting some of those pills that 969 and 132 take and decided that I would ask them. Maybe they'd make me horny as hell all the time instead of having to use my vibes. Maybe I could use both and see what happens.

It was still the middle of the afternoon and I was feeling wide awake so I phoned reception and asked then to send 969 and 132 up. I just had time to slide one of my remote vibrators in before there was a knock on the door and I let the 2 teenagers in.

"How long will it take to have a tour of the island?" I asked.

"A quick tour can be done in about an hour, but it's best to take a slow tour; you can see much more that way," 132 replied; "there's plenty of time for the slow tour before it gets dark Tanya."

"Good, it's the slow tour then; can you organise it please?"

"That's easy; you can get a motor tricycle outside the front door madam."

"It's Tanya 132; and WE will get a tricycle; you 2 are coming as well, but first can you get me one of those pills that keep you all hard 132 and you all wet 969. I want to take one every day that I'm here, and take lots of them home with me; do you know where I can buy them?"

"I do Tanya," 969 replied, "and you can get them shipped to England if you want."

"Good 969; you can take me there tomorrow. Let's go."

I switched the vibe on to low and we went down to reception where 969 went and got me one of those pills, and another vodka. After downing them both, 3 naked people left the hotel and climbed onto a motor tricycle. 969 and I sat facing the front while 132 sat opposite, facing me and 969.

My eyes kept going from the scenery to 132's cock then back to the scenery.

The village / town was typical of what I'd seen the last time that I was in China except that this place is by the sea. The tricycle trip went along the coast round the island and I saw a few beaches that would be great to sunbathe on. I presumed that the locals didn't do that because the beaches were all deserted. The quieter ones would have been great for Ryan and me to swim and fuck on.

Perhaps I could get 132 to fuck me on one; or more. I got a wet rush with that thought and shortly afterwards the vibe got the better of me and I orgasmed. We were still bouncing along the road so I don't think that 132 or 969 noticed.

The Nuwa Corporation headquarters is a 3 storey building; quite new, and when we passed it lots of people were leaving. I was pleased to see quite a few naked young women coming out with all the other people; at least I wouldn't be the only naked woman there. The factory is behind the offices but I couldn't see much of it.

I don't know if it was my vibe, or the pill that 969 had got me, or the fact that I was on a naked tour of the village, or the vibrations of the motorbike; but my arousal stayed up at about an 8; roughly where it had been since Mr Chang had got me to take my clothes off .

It was still at an 8 when we got back to the hotel and I remembered that I'd left my bag at the hotel so I couldn't pay the tricycle driver.

"132, can you run up to my room and get my bag please?" I asked.

"There's no need Tanya;" 969 said, "all rides that you take whilst you're here get charged to the Nuwa Corporation."

I was about to ask how the drivers would know it was me but I remembered that I did look a little different to all the other naked girls.

Back in my room my mind was involuntary concentrating on my pussy so I decided to test the fucking situation. I sat on the edge of the bed, lay back, spread my legs, squeezed the vibe out; then said,

"132, my sexual tension need relief, will you fuck me please?"

He didn't hesitate; his still hard cock entered me and started going in and out. Meanwhile, 969 had got on the bed and sat on her heels with her knees either side of my head. She leant forward and started massaging my tiny tits.

They brought me to a wonderful orgasm, 132 not stopping fucking me; when I coherent enough I told him to keep going; I wanted to cum again.

I did, that one being slightly stronger than the first.

"Stop!" I shouted just before I reached my peak.

132 pulled out of me and they both watched me go over the edge then slowly get back to normal. When I was able to think straight I realised that 132 hadn't cum. He was just stood there, still with a hard-on.

Not caring about that, I closed my eyes and promptly fell asleep.

I woke-up probably an hour later with a mouth eating my pussy and another one teasing my nipples.

"Wake me up that way every day please." I said as my conscious level increased.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Anticipating what I was going to say next, 969 said,

"7:30pm Tanya; the restaurant is about to open."

"Good, I'm starving." I replied.

I went to the bathroom to freshen-up, 132 and 969 following me. Sitting on the toilet (I'd half expected the toilets in the hotel to be the old-fashioned stand-up type), I pee'd then started to shit. As I sat there looking at 132 and 969 looking at me, I suddenly wondered if they were expecting to wipe my butt. I didn't give them the chance; I got some toilet paper and did it myself without looking at them.

969 did however turn the shower on before I'd finished and when I stepped into the shower she paid particular attention to my butt and puss as she soaped me all over. She didn't make me cum though.

Now I've been in restaurants before without any clothes on, but this was weird. For starters I had a teenage girl and a teenage boy (with an erection) following me. Then there was the fact that most of the rest of the diners were middle-aged men, most with a naked teenage girl or a naked boy next to them. The remaining 4 diners were women with naked teenage boys sat next to them; one of the women was also naked.

Everything just seemed weird.

As I was waiting to give my order I looked round and saw that none of the teenagers were eating; just watching their 'Masters'. I asked 969 why that was and she told me that Courtesans only ate when they were excused, and only in the hotel staff room. She also told me that all Courtesans were on a strictly controlled diet designed to keep them slim and horny.

The waiters were obviously used to there being naked customers as they totally ignored us being naked, and 132's hard-on.

It was a bit embarrassing being watched when eating; especially as my mind was thinking about 969, 132, the fun that I could have with them; and what it would be like at the Nuwa Corporation for the next couple of months.

After dinner I went for a walk, 132 and 969 following me. No one seemed to care that I was naked or that I had 2 naked teenagers following me.

It was only a short walk as the events of the day were catching up with me and we were soon back at the hotel. I passed the bar on the way to the lift and saw some of the men and women that I'd seen in the dining room. All had their naked Courtesans with them.

I lay on the bed, too tired to think about any sort of sex with either of the teenagers. Before I knew it I felt mouths on my pussy and tiny tits. Realising that the sun was shining, I opened my eyes to see 969 and 132 pleasuring me.

I just let it happen, a wonderful orgasm causing my butt to lift up off the bed as my body jerked about. As the waves receded I just said,

"Fuck me;" and 132 did; him not cumming as I reached my second orgasm then I told him to stop.

969 was sat on the bed caressing my tiny tits, and as I calmed down I reached over and found her wet pussy. As I rubbed it her body reacted, her breathing got faster and deeper and her pussy oozed. Before long she lost control and orgasmed; her body jerking a little.

I was pleased to see that the pills that they took didn't stop girls from having orgasms.

"132 fuck 969." I said. I wanted to watch them and see if 132 would cum.

He did; at the same time as 969 did. I wondered if Courtesan College trained them to be able to cum at the same time. 132 stopped thrusting only for a few seconds and I watched his scrotum contract like Ryan's does when he cums. I also wondered if they trained boys to only cum on command, a bit like I can.

When 132 started thrusting again I told them to stop, wondering how long they would have kept going for.

My shower was 'interesting'. 132 soaped and shampooed me then he insisted that he shaved me ALL over. He made me cum again as he worked around my pussy.

Down at breakfast it was a smaller version of the previous evening; the only real difference being that there was a little box waiting for me. When I opened it I saw a little blue, circular pill. 969 told me that it was one of the ones that she took every day. I swallowed it along with some mango juice.

Back in my room 969 put some toothpaste on my brush but I wouldn't let her brush my teeth for me.

I couldn't make up my mind about wearing one of my vibrators for my first day working at the Nuwa Corporation. After my fucking and 132 making me cum for the second time that day I was already quite aroused so I didn't notice any effects from the little blue pill; well to start off with. I wanted to stay aroused, particularly for the first day, so that I wouldn't feel embarrassed about being naked.

Not wanting to take the chance of the pill not working, I slid a vibe into my pussy and switched in to the 'low' setting just before leaving. 969 got me a motor tricycle and insisted that 132 (still with a hard-on) and her ride with me.

Five minutes later I was getting off the tricycle and telling 969 and 132 that I would see them back in the hotel.

As the tricycle disappeared I turned and looked at the Nuwa Corporation. There was a steady stream of people, about 50% being naked girls, walking in. Assuming that the majority would be going in through the main entrance, I followed them.

Inside there was a reception desk with a naked girl sat behind it. She smiled at me and said that I must be Tanya Turner, again in quite reasonable English. She got me to sign-in and then took me to a little office where she took a full-frontal photograph of me which quickly appeared on an ID card that she asked me to wear at all times. When I looked down at my naked body she apologised and got a card holder and lanyard for me.

I looked at the ID card; it was 3 times the size of the credit card sized ones that we use in the office back in England. There was a full frontal photograph of me taking up most of the cards. As I looked at it I asked myself why I'd stood with my feet about 1 foot apart. I could clearly see all 3 barbells and my clit poking through my clit ring. It was going to be so embarrassing letting people look at it. I had a little chuckle thinking that it was a good job that we didn't have ID cards like that back in England.

The receptionist then told me that the CEO of the company wanted to see me. She led me up the stairs to a big office. Just before she opened the door she told me that I needed to 'present' myself to the boss.

Before I had a chance to ask her if that meant I had to get on my knees and 'assume the position', she opened the door and ushered me in.

At the other side of the office was a big desk with an elderly gentlemen sat at it, writing away.

Gesturing me to go over to the desk, the receptionist turned and left.

I slowly walked over to the front of the desk then got down on my knees. Putting my bags down, I spread my knees, lay back and waited, and waited, and waited.

After what seemed like hours, during which my vibe was slowly getting the better of me, the CEO finally looked up, saw my head, then got up and walked round to the front of his desk.

He slowly walked round me, staring down and my very exposed body. After he'd stood between my legs for a couple of seconds, he said,

"You must be Tanya Turner; welcome to the Nuwa Corporation headquarters. I am Mr Nuwa, CEO of the Nuwa Corporation. Mr Chang informs me that you did an excellent job on your last visit to China, which is why you are here. He also tells me that you are an easily excited young woman and that you can get quite vocal at times. I do hope that you are going to honour our traditions like you did before. You may stand up now Tanya."

I did, then replied,

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to visit you wonderful country and your corporation. I will do my best to honour your culture and traditions and will willingly submit to any punishment if I dishonour you in any way Mr Nuwa."

"Good, good;" Mr Nuwa said, "In light of your previous infringement of our culture's rules, the first thing that you will do each morning when you get here, is to come to my office and release any built-up sexual tensions that you may have by getting down on the floor and masturbating to an orgasm. If you cannot manage that I will get someone to do the job for you. With a bit of luck that will negate the need for you to pleasure yourself during the day. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes Mr Nuwa; each morning I am to come to your office, assume the position and masturbate in front of you."

"That's it Tanya, now let's see you perform for me."

Kinell; the man was as much a perv as Ryan is. Not wanting to upset him, I assumed the position again and started rubbing my pussy. It didn't take long for me to start cumming and just as I did Mr Chang walked in. He and Mr Nuwa exchanged words as they both looked down on me as the waves of pleasure hit me then disappeared.

"Good morning Mr Chang." I said when I was able.

"Good morning Tanya, Mr Nuwa has explained what is expected of you each morning. If he is not available you are to find another manager and perform for him. Let's try to avoid another public humiliation for you. Right, come with me and I will show you where you will be working."

Mr Chang led me to a small meeting room that had 5 PCs setup on the table. He told me that 4 people would join me each day and I could run through my training with them. When they were happy with using the system I was finished for the day and could do anything that I wanted.

That didn't sound too bad; with a bit of luck I could get some beach time each day. I quickly got setup and checked that everything was okay. It was 30 minutes before the first 4 people were due so I decided that I would 'release any built-up sexual tensions' as Mr Nuwa had described it. My vibrators and the little blue pill that 969 had got me had raised my AF to an 8 and I didn't want to cum in the middle of giving a lesson to 4 strangers.

I was sat on a chair with my legs wide open and rubbing my pussy when the door opened and a naked young girl walked in. She saw what I was doing but ignored that and asked me if I wanted a drink of coffee. I of course had stopped rubbing and clamped my legs together.

The moment was lost but I was still feeling horny. Fifteen minutes after the lesson started I just had to give the 2 men and 2 naked young girls something to do and escape to the toilet to 'release any built-up sexual tensions'.

The rest of the lesson went well and as I was shutting down the computers Mr Chang arrived and asked me how it had gone. He then told me that as it was approaching 2pm he would take me to the Quality Control department.

As we walked I asked him why we were going there.

"Oh, Mr Nuwa didn't tell you then; all naked girls have to go to the Quality Control department at 2pm every day. It is their duty to test some of the products that the company produces. We like to produce products that do what they are supposed to do; and for many years, and the only way that we can be sure that we are doing that is to run long-term tests of the products. The girls at head office test the products of our Feminine Care division. They spend one hour every day using the products and are closely monitored by members of our Quality Control department."

Suddenly realising what was probably coming, I excused myself and went to the toilet where I squeezed out my vibrator; and had a pee. I didn't want the embarrassment of having to do it in front of lots of people if my suspicions were correct and that I was going to get girls toys put inside me very soon.

Mr Chang introduced me to Mr Tay who is the head of the QC department; then he told me that he'd be back to collect me in about an hour. Mr Tay then told me that I would be joining the other un-married young girls who 'volunteered' to test the company's latest products. I later found out that the girls didn't get employed if they refused to volunteer.

Mr Tay opened the door into a big testing room. It's quite big, and down one wall I could see 5 gynaecology chairs, complete with feet rests. Passed those were 10 stainless steel tables.