My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the far end of the room I could see 5 sybians; all looked exactly like mine. I wondered if Ryan had got mine from the Nuwa Corporation.

On the other long wall were 3 different fucking machines, a treadmill, 2 mattresses (no beds, and 2 of them had fucking machines at one end), and a big space. Another thing that surprised me was that all down the middle of the room were cameras on tripods.

Just near the door that we'd just come through were a couple of the same, long stainless steel tables with lots of plastic boxes on them. Each one had a label on it with what turned out to be girl's names on. Two men in white lab coats were un-stacking the boxes; presumably for the young girls when they arrived.

Mr Tay said something to one of the lab coats and he went and got a box without a label. While we were waiting for him to return Mr Tay told me, in broken English, that it was good to have a western girl in his lab. He said that western girls are a lot more vocal and active than Chinese girls when they are being pleasured. He told me that he knew that because they have a girl working there who has an American father.

When the lab coat returned he gave me a marker pen and a label and I wrote my name on it. While I was doing that I saw a brown paper covered box inside the plastic box.

A bell rang and about 20 naked young girls walked in, most talking amongst themselves. One of them had brown hair instead of black hair. Her breasts were much bigger than the other girls, probably a 'B' cup, and her butt was much more bubbly. All the girls went to the table with the plastic boxes and picked one up, presumably the one with their name on it, then went to stand at a chair or table or other place where they presumably had to test their item.

The lab coats then went to each girl in turn, got them into the required position, switched whatever on then inserted them into the girl's pussy. At the sybians the girl just impaled themselves and waited for a lab coat to switch them on. The girl on the treadmill had a remote controlled vibe put inside her then she started walking on the treadmill. Seconds later her body jerked but she kept on walking.

Mr Tay took me over to the one place that was vacant, one of the mattresses, and told me to lie down.

As I got down I was feeling confident that I could cope with anything that they gave me. A lab coat came over to me and indicated that I should spread my legs wider than they already were. Picking up a tube of lube, he looked at my pussy then put the tube back in his pocket. I'd dried my pussy when I'd gone to the toilet a few minutes before but it was again soaking by the time that I lay down.

The lab coat got the brown paper covered box out of the plastic box and un-wrapped a metal egg with a wire coming out of it. On the other end of the wire was a little black control box. That had another wire coming out of it that went to plug that he pushed into a socket on the wall. I wondered why the metal egg couldn't run on battery power.

As the lab coat eased the metal egg up my vagina I thought that it was going to be just like have one of my vibrators purring away inside me.

It was, well for the first couple of minutes. Then I got the shock of my life; literally. I screamed, not knowing what had happened, but when I got over the shock I realised that I'd had a shock; an electric shock; inside my pussy.

My pussy reacted by getting wetter and raising my AF.

The vibrations continued and after another couple of minutes I got another electric shock and my AF went up another notch.

Ten minutes later, a fourth electric shock took me over the edge and my body arched up then shook all over; my body expressing itself in a stream of loud expletives.

The process repeated itself over and over, the gaps between my orgasms got shorter and shorter as the vibrations alone made me cum until I was almost having one long continuous orgasm. I was sure that I was going to back-out; but I didn't.

The vibrations finally stopped and I just lay there, covered in sweat and feeling totally knackered. After a few minutes a lab coat came over to me and I gasped and jerked as he slowly pulled the metal egg out of me.

I looked round and saw lots of other knackered looking girls; the American fathered girl on a sybian with her head hanging forward. I guessed that they too had been pleasured / tortured for the full hour as well. As my eyes reached the door I saw Mr Chang stood with Mr Tay; both were staring at me, smiling and talking.

I got onto my knees, not sure that my legs could hold me up. After a couple of minutes Mr Chang came over and held a hand out. I gripped it and pulled myself to my feet.

"You have done well Tanya; Mr Tay is pleased; apparently our Chinese girls black-out after about 20 minutes.

As I walked over to Mr Tay I saw one of the lab coats putting the shocking vibrator in to the plastic box with my name on it.

"Thank you Tanya," Mr Tay said, "that was most interesting. We will repeat that for the next few days and see how the device stands up to its continued use."

I looked at Mr Tay then Mr Chang, undecided if I wanted to go through that again. Okay, the orgasms, the pleasure was un-real but to say the least, it WAS extreme. I couldn't wait to tell Ryan.

Mr Chang led me out of the room; the air conditioning instantly reminding me that my nipples and pussy were uncovered.

"That's it for today Tanya, you have the rest of the day free to enjoy as you wish. Your Courtesans should be waiting for you at the gate; use them as you wish." Mr Chang said; then walked off leaving me just stood there.

The other girls were coming out of the room in dribs and drabs; all looked as knackered as I felt. The American's daughter smiled at me as she walked by and I couldn't help but notice her very prominent, hard nipples leading the way.

I slowly walked out of the building and to the gate where 969 and 132 were waiting for me, 132 still with a raging hard-on. 132 passed me a bottle of water which I readily accepted and drank half of it while 969 took my bags off me. We all just stood there until I felt a little energy return.

"Right," I said, "let's go to the beach; a swim will do me the world of good. Can one of you get a motor tricycle and get him to take us to that little cove that we saw yesterday; oh, tell him to go via the hotel and one of you can go up to my room and get my suntan lotion?"

"No need mad.. Tanya," 969 said; "I have some here in my bag."

I smiled at her as we climbed into the tricycle; 969 and I facing the front and 132 facing us again. I was still highly aroused and without thinking, I sat with my legs open. I caught 132 looking at my pussy; not only did I get even wetter, but I watched 132's cock as precum formed at the tip.

It only took minutes to get to the beach. As I climbed out of the tricycle I looked round at the beautiful sandy beach, inviting sea and lovely blue sky. No one else was on the beach and I wished that Ryan was with me.

I walked straight over the beach and into the warm sea where I splashed about and swam for about 15 minutes before getting out. 132 and 969 were stood watching me, one of them having spread a towel for me to lie on.

I lay on my back, legs slightly open and soaked up the sun; it was so peaceful and relaxing.

After about 30 minutes I remembered that I hadn't skyped Ryan or my boss, Tim. Feeling a little guilty I got my tablet out of my bag; I wasn't expecting to get a Wi-Fi signal but at least I could say that I'd tried.

I was very surprised when I did get a signal, a strong one. My surprise must have shown because 132 said,

"There is free Wi-Fi all over the island; the Nuwa Corporation pays for it."

Forgetting that I was naked and on a beautiful beach, I skyped Ryan. I got through in seconds; Ryan was in a meeting room with the rest of his 4 man team working out a strategy to do something or other.

At first I could see only Ryan and hear him and the other guys talking shop. Ryan plugged in his ear buds and I started telling him all about my day. After a couple of minutes Ryan asked me where I was, so I did a 360 with my tablet, letting him see the scenery. As the tablet passed 132 and 969 Ryan asked me to get them to fuck each other. Not being able to think of a good reason not to, I told 132 to get on his back and 969 to ride him.

They did, and after a couple of minutes Ryan asked me to put the tablet between my legs. Folding the tablet cover so that it stood-up on its own, I placed it on the towel and adjusted the position until Ryan could see my pussy and up my front to my tiny tits.

Not waiting to be asked, I started rubbing my wet pussy and teasing my nipples.

It was only after I'd cum and was calming down that I heard one of Ryan's colleagues say,

"That was fucking amazing Tanya; I wish that I was there with you."

Another voice said,

"Can you turn the camera so that we can see your slaves fucking please?"

It was then that Ryan told me that he wasn't using his laptops built-in camera but a separate USB camera that he had set so that I could only see him but all his colleagues could see what my webcam was capturing.

I gave Ryan a few choice words, but didn't move my tablet until the same voice asked me to point my laptop at 969 and 132 who were still fucking.

We all watched 969 ride 132 for ages. After wondering if Ryan would be able to stay hard as long as 132 could after he'd taken one of those little blue pills, I turned the tablet and put it back between my legs.

I let them look at my pussy for another minute then said,

"I'm going to cut you off now perverts; I'll skype you again tomorrow Ryan."

Without thinking about where the tablet was pointing, I skyped Tim. He too answered quite quickly and as soon as we got connected Tim said,

"Kinell Tanya; what's going on?"

I suddenly realised that he was getting a screen full of my pussy so I picked-up the tablet.

"Sorry about that Tim, I was just talking to Ryan."

"And letting him see what he's missing." Tim replied.

"Err yes, sorry."

"Don't be Tanya; I've told you before that Ryan's a lucky man and I stick by that statement. Anyway; how's it going, what's the hotel like, what's the Nuwa Corporation HQ like? I see that the weather is good; and the beach."

I told Tim all about things so far; well not ALL about it. I missed out the bit about the product testing. When I told him about the Courtesan's I turned the tablet so that Tim could see 969 still riding 132.

For a couple of seconds Tim was speechless; then he said,

"And you just told them to do that; out there on the beach?"

"Yeah, the place is deserted."

I did another 360 with the tablet, but as it pointed to the end of the beach I (and Tim) could see 2 naked girls walking along the water's edge.

"Bloody hell Tanya; I've got to wangle myself a trip there."

I laughed then continued telling him about the business side of things.

As the conversation came to an end I turned the tablet to face the 2 girls again. They were only about 10 feet away by then and Tim must have had a great view. The 2 girls were watching 969 bounce up and down on 132 and had slight grins on their faces; obviously not at all upset at the sight.

I put my tablet back into my bag and told 969 to get off 132; then told them to rub some suntan lotion on me. I lay on my stomach and relaxed.

As masseurs, 969 and 132 aren't bad; nowhere near as good as Jacob in the hotel in London (see the full version of part 27), but not bad at all.

When they asked me to turn over they brought me to a wonderful orgasm then left me to enjoy the sun.

When I woke-up the sun was starting to go down. I woke myself up with a quick swim then got 969 to get a tricycle. The first one to arrive was a pedal one and we had a slow ride back to the hotel.

That was my first 24 hours on that amazing island; it set the scene for the next 60 days. Below are the notable events of my stay.

Daily masturbation in front of Mr Nuwa

---------------------------------------------

Most of the days started with me being pleasured by 132 and 969 then masturbating in front of Mr Nuwa when I got to work. He was obviously enjoying the sight but he never tried to touch me.

If Mr Nuwa wasn't there I had to find another manager to 'perform' for. Most just watched me but one of them got me to do it on his desk and he played with my tits and pussy, delaying me making myself cum. He wasn't rough with me so I never complained to Mr Nuwa or Mr Chang (when he was there).

Unfortunately, he was the only manager that was there at that time of the day on 11 of the days so I got groped 11 times.

I never did work out if those masturbation sessions stopped me from cumming at inappropriate times or not.

Those little blue pills

------------------------

Every morning when I went down for breakfast there was a little blue pill waiting for me. Yes, just 1 per day does make me wet and horny all day. I found myself not needing to wear my vibrators very often. Those pills, my little clit vibe and the hour product testing each day were enough to keep me horny all day.

After work on the third day that I was there I got 132 and 969 to take me to the shop that sells the pills and I was surprised just how cheap they are. What's more the shop sells them on eBay and accepts credit card payments. I got them to ship a thousand to Ryan immediately, and another thousand 4 weeks later. I also got a box of 50 to use whilst I was there (as well as those that 969 got me).

Whenever I took a second one I was so horny that I made use of 132's hard-on 2 and sometimes 3 times that day. I'd taken all 50 by the time I flew home.

The first batch arrived in England about 3 weeks later. I guess that the UK customs accepted that they were only herbal. Ryan took one when he got home from work that night because the twins were going round to see him. The next morning when I skyped him he still had a hard-on and was wondering which suit to wear for work as he didn't want everyone at work noticing the bulge.

The twins were still at our house and Kate (I think), thanked me for a wonderful previous evening.

Passion Flower

-----------------

The American man's daughter was on the fifth training session that I gave. Her English is very good and we quickly got talking like friends.

After her training session, followed by the product testing session (see below), we met on the way out of the offices. I offered her a lift home in the tricycle and when she agreed I dismissed 969 and 132 and off we went, talking 19 to the dozen.

During the training session she'd told me what her Chinese name was but also added that it translated to English as Passion Flower, so that was what I called her.

When we got to her house I met her parents and her younger sister. Her father looked pleased to meet me, telling me that it was great to talk to someone in 'proper' English.

Of course Passion Flower's sister was naked but I was surprised to see that her mother was naked too. When I asked Passion Flower (PF) why that was she told me that her parents had refused to get married just so that her mother could stay naked. Apparently quite a few couples are doing that these days. Her mother is 36 and they were planning to get married when she reaches 40 and has to start wearing clothes.

Another thing that PF told me was that young girls couldn't wait to have to get naked. Some of them spent ages trying to convince their parents and teachers that their breasts or pubic hair were starting to grow so that they could strip off.

When a girl does reach 18 there is a little celebration in college where the girl has to take her clothes off in front of the whole college; then the whole college gets the rest of the day off.

PF's sister was 'curious' about my 3 barbells and asked me the usual sort of questions that I get, but her last question was to ask me if they made me feel sexy. I'd not been asked that one before. When I opened my legs and showed her my little clit ring she asked me if it made me cum all the time.

While she was asking those questions the mother and father were right next to her; her father with a big grin on his face.

One time that I was at PF's house her sister came home after getting into some trouble at college. The standard punishment for the 2 girls is a spanking; what's more, if one got spanked then the other got spanked as well. Apparently it was to deter the other from committing the same crime.

Anyway PF's father was waiting and as soon as the little sister came in, she was taken back outside and onto the street. PF's mother followed then with a chair in her hand. PF followed with me close behind. There was a lot of talk in Chinese then PF's father sat on the chair and the young woman proceeded to lie across his lap.

What followed was the quickest and hardest 20 swats that I have ever seen, or heard, or felt. The father is a big man and he looked like he could have administered 100 swats within a minute without breaking sweat.

What happened next was quite amazing; the mother poured some sort of lotion on the woman's very red butt then the father rubbed it into her flesh. Okay, reasonable so far, but the girl spread her legs and the rubbing moved to her pussy and before I knew it the father was finger fucking his daughter. He kept going until she orgasmed and until she calmed down.

By that time some of the neighbours and people passing by had stopped to watch the spectacle.

The young woman got up and went to stand by her mother. Without being told, PF got over her father's lap and the process was repeated.

I was still in a bit of a state of shock when PF got up and told me that I had to do the same.

I protested, but whilst I was doing that I moved over to the father and lay across his lap. The thing was I automatically spread my legs before the swats started. It was like I wanted the father to swat my pussy.

He didn't, but he did give me a painful butt then made me cum, and it was a strong one.

When I got up the parents and audience just returned to doing whatever they were before it all started. I was left standing in the street with 2 other naked girls; and me wondering what the hell had just happened.

PF later told me that was the way that most girls got punished. The making the girl cum was supposed to stop the pain but I couldn't help thinking that it might just make me be naughty more often.

The three of us went to the beach and I skyped Ryan them Tim. I showed Ryan, all our red butts.

Passion Flower and I spent many hours talking on the beach after work. She wanted to know all about England and found it hard to understand why girls wore clothes all the time.

Most times I got 969 and 132 to join us. PF, and her sister, were fascinated by 132's hard-on. They'd seen their father's quite often and knew that male Courtesans usually had hard-ons but she didn't get to see them often. She loved it when I got 132 and 969 to fuck or give each other oral sex. After a couple of weeks PF asked if she could join in. The following day I send 969 to get some condoms and I suppose we had a few orgies on that usually deserted beach. It was a good job that 132 took those pills.

I used my time at the beach each day to skype Ryan and Tim. I know that Ryan let his work colleagues watch the little orgies that we had, even when 132 fucked me. Yes he was jealous, and I was jealous of him fucking the twins but our love is stronger than that; we both knew that after the 2 months we'd be back together and fucking non-stop for the first few days; especially if he took one of those little blue pills.

Tim got used to seeing me naked, not that he wasn't before, and seeing the little orgies with me cumming at least once each day. I never asked if he was letting my work colleagues watch and I never saw them on Tim's camera, but I was pretty sure that what Tim was seeing was also being seen by some of the people that I work with. Whenever the thought crossed my mind I just ignored it; I decided that I'd worry about it when I got back to England.