My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, and as I went to pick-up my glass I saw one of the clit ring remote controls on the table near Mr Nuwa. It must have been that dirty old sod who was zapping and shocking me.

The rest of the evening was quite boring for me; everyone was talking in Chinese and laughing, occasionally looking over to me. I didn't really care; I was too knackered.

There was a sort of follow-up to that night; at the product testing the next day, some of the senior managers were there watching us girls. Mr Tay put me on the punishment machine. It was set so that it hurt like hell and I was strapped on, on my back. What's more, one of the lab coats had pushed a vibrator (on full power) up my pussy before the first swat. The senior managers were treated to the sight of my naked body writhing about and screaming all sorts of expletives.

The sea, 132 and 969 soothed my red marks away on the beach afterwards; and afterwards I got 132 to hide his cock inside my still dripping pussy.

Going Home

--------------

My last day at the Nuwa Corporation started much like all the others. Mr Nuwa was at work that day and I went to his office and assumed the position. As usual, he kept me waiting for a couple of minutes before walking round his desk and standing in front of me between my legs.

"You may begin." He finally said.

My right hand went to my pussy and started rubbing. As usual, the effects of the little blue pill at breakfast were already kicking in and it didn't take long for me to start cumming. All the while Mr Nuwa was stood there watching me.

When the waves of pleasure subsided, I looked up at Mr Nuwa.

"Tanya," He said, "This is your last day here and I have to say that you have done an excellent job, and you have provided amazing entertainment for me, my senior managers, and indeed, the whole town. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to go a little further and please this old man a little bit more?"

"I'm not sure what you mean Mr Nuwa, but I will be honoured to do anything that you wish."

"Surely he couldn't want to fuck me; maybe it was just a blowjob, or maybe it wasn't anything sexual at all." I thought; "those little blue pill were making me think about sex every minute of every day."

I smiled to myself thinking that my pussy and Ryan's cock are going to take one hell of a hammering just as soon as I got back home."

"Tanya, one of my companies manufactures surveillance equipment; cameras so small that we can put them just about anywhere and they'll never be noticed. Since the first day that you arrived, we've been videoing you all the time; even at this minute your wonderful performance has being recorded and will be stored on the company's servers. I was wondering if you would agree to us using some of the videos for training and sales promotional purposes?"

"You mean that you've been videoing me EVERYWHERE!"

"Yes Tanya, even at the beach. Our media department have WiFi enabled cameras all round this building, the hotel, your room; even the beach. Your whole stay here is stored on the servers."

"O.M.G!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be embarrassed, or upset; you've done nothing illegal or to be ashamed of. Quite the reverse; you are a beautiful woman with a beautiful body; you should be proud of yourself. Now, will you sign this wavier please?"

My AF was still quite high, and with all the blue pills that I'd taken over that past couple of months I figured that I'd do absolutely anything that anyone asked of me. If someone had asked me to fuck them in the middle of the town square in the middle of the day, I would have done it. I soo wanted to be with Ryan.

Without even reading the document, I signed it and passed it back to Mr Nuwa.

The rest of the day went the same as all the others; even the product testing (I spent the hour on a sybian); then I met 969 and 132 and they took me to the Docks to catch the boat back to Hong Kong.

I was still naked when we arrived at the Docks and 969 had to remind me to put some clothes on; she'd already got one of my summer dresses and some shoes in a separate bag. For some strange reason I left the Nuwa Corporation ID card hanging round my neck.

It felt a bit strange wearing clothes; after all, the only thing that I'd worn for the past 2 months was that ID card. I was still wearing it when I went through security to catch the night flight to England.

Unfortunately, when I went through the metal detector the alarm went off. At first I hadn't a clue what had caused the alarm, after all, I'd had to take my shoes off and the only thing that I was wearing was the dress and my plastic ID card.

As the guard told me to hold my arms up, I realised that my new clit ring must be the reason because I'd gone through metal detectors with my barbells and my old clit ring on before without any problems.

As the wand reached my pubic area, and buzzed, I moved my right hand to hold out my ID card. The guard looked puzzled so I spread my feet and lifted the front on my dress so that he could see my pussy and the ring.

He smiled, pointed to my pussy then the ID card and said,

"Nuwa Corporation."

I wondered if Mr Nuwa had sent any other girls through Hong Kong wearing one of the rings.

I slept for most of the 12+ hour flight. Just as we were getting into London a noise woke me up. I found that I was covered in a blanket that I hadn't put on me. I was leaning against the window with my butt facing the aisle, and the man next to me. The thing was, my dress was up around my waist (under the blanket). As I straightened myself out I wondered if my bare butt had been on display and one of the cabin crew had put the blanket on me. The lecherous look on the man's face told me that he wouldn't have covered me.

Ryan caught me as I jumped up onto him in the arrivals hall and we just stood there kissing for ages before I said,

"Take me home and fuck me hard lover."

We made it as far as the carpark. Ryan had reverse parked (up to a wall) on the second floor of a multi-story. We went round the back of the car where Ryan loaded my case. As I leaned over to put my bag in Ryan moved behind me and before I knew it my dress was up over my head and on my out-stretched arms.

I spread my legs and let Ryan take me from behind as his hands grabbed my little tits. I nearly banged my head on the car as Ryan's first thrust lifted me off my feet.

"Fuck that's good Ryan;" I said, "you don't know how much I needed that."

"Even when that Yank, Chuck and that 132 kid were fucking you?" Ryan asked as he thrust in and out, lifting me up in the air each time.

"Hell yes, I was imagining that it was you fucking me. Did you take one of those blue pills this morning Ryan?"

"And another before I left home; I want to give you the best fucking ever."

It must have been 15 or 20 minutes, and 2 orgasms from me, before Ryan finally shot his load deep inside me. During that time I'd heard a couple of people walking by, and 1 young man telling Ryan to give it to me hard; but I didn't care; for once I was being an exhibitionist.