My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure; no problem. By the look on Grace's face I take it that she's in?"

I laughed then said,

"Yes Tim, she's in; it won't be long before you're looking at her naked body. That is if you didn't when she was in China."

"I err." Tim started to say something.

"Don't worry Tim; I understand what you men are like."

"What are you going to do if Emily turns down the offer Tanya?"

"I'm not sure, I haven't really thought about it yet because I haven't given-up on her yet; I've got a plan."

"Are you going to tell me about it?"

"No, it's not a work-time plan so I'll keep it between us girls for now."

"Sound intriguing."

"Fun actually, let me just call it a girly bonding plan."

"Okay, let me know how you get on in the morning."

"Will do; now I've got to have another word with Grace then get on with some work."

I went and had a quiet word with Grace and she was up for an evening at a gym. When I told her that she didn't need to take anything with her she said,

"We're not going to that gym where the girls are naked are we? I should have known that you'd go there. You know, I've thought about looking for it but I've always chickened out."

"Well tonight you're going to go there, and I guarantee that you'll enjoy yourself. Straight from work at 5 o'clock, okay Grace?"

"Try and stop me." Grace replied. "I saw Emily go into Tim's office earlier and you were in still in there; have you asked Emily to join your, sorry, our team?"

"Yes, but she's thinking about it. I've invited her to the gym tonight but I haven't told her what she'll be wearing. She's agreed to come with us but can you keep quiet about what we won't be wearing?"

"Yeah sure, no prob boss."

About an hour later, Emily walked back in. She still had a sort of 'stunned' look in her face so I went over to her and asked if she was okay and if she wanted to ask me anything.

"Oh hi Tanya, err yes, I suppose that I'm okay, I'm still a bit shell-shocked. Can we stop at a bar on the way to the gym? I need a stiff drink."

"Yeah, sure, but only one, I need you to be thinking straight when we talk."

At 5 o'clock the 3 of us met up and walked out to the bus stop. Grace was trying to quiz Emily about why she hadn't said 'yes' straight away. She was still at it when we got to the pub just down the road from the gym.

Listening to Grace and Emily talking it became clear that Emily was worried about the embarrassment of being naked in public, and of what her parents might think. Although she wasn't really against being naked, her mother had always taught her to be a 'good little girl' and that nudity was for only for the bedroom and bathroom.

When we were about half way through our drinks I told Emily, and Grace, just how bag my mother had been, that she'd made me wear industrial strength knickers and bras even though I had nothing on my chest that needed any kind of support.

By the time that we left the pub Emily was a bit more relaxed, and Grace was a bit more excited.

When we entered the gym Darren immediately got up and came round to greet me. He wanted me to tell him why I hadn't been there for so long. I quickly told him that I'd been away on business then introduced Grace and Emily.

"They want the free membership option I presume?" Daren asked.

"How come it's free?" Emily asked; "how do you make a profit?"

"Hundreds of male members that pay over the odds." Darren replied; "hasn't Tanya explained how it works here?"

"Explained what?" Emily asked.

I turned to Emily and said,

"Trust me Emily, I'm your boss and I know what's best for you."

"You're not my boss yet, I haven't said 'yes'.

"You will in about an hour." Grace said.

"Just fill-in that form like Grace is doing, it'll all become clear in a few minutes." I said.

Grace and Emily got busy while I looked at a smiling Darren. Neither of the girls saw the naked Lucy walk out of the changing room and disappear into the workout room.

"Tanya," Darren said, "we've got a new piece of equipment in the workout room; it's supposed to help you girls with those stupid heeled shoes that you all wear."

Grace and Emily finished the paper work and Darren gave them their little black, plastic tubes.

"What are these for?" Emily asked as the both followed me into the ladies changing room.

"Patience little one." I replied, causing Grace to laugh.

"Tanya," Grace said, "we're both quite a bit taller than you, and both your tits would fit inside any one of ours."

"Yeah, okay, pick a locker and put your clothes in it." I replied.

"So where are the workout clothes for us to put on?" Emily asked as she took her top off.

"Patience little one." Grace said.

When all 3 of us were naked I looked them both up and down and was pleased to see that both were fully shaved. Then I said,

"Right, we're ready, let's go ladies."

"Go where?" Emily asked; "we need to put some clothes on."

"No we don't." Grace replied and started following me towards the door.

"You mean? No, no, you can't mean that. I can't."

"Yes you can Emily, come on. You did say that you trust me so come on girl, you'll be fine. There will be lots of other naked girls out there."

"And men." Emily replied; "I can't, they'll see me."

"Ladies, apart for getting some exercise, the men come here to look at naked girls, and the girls, especially me, come here because they like to be looked at. You're perfectly safe here, if any man even touches you he will get beat-up by the other men and he'll NEVER be allowed in again. Trust me Emily, you'll soon realise what power you have over the men."

"What? I... I..." Emily stuttered.

Grace didn't give Emily the chance to say anything else; she grabbed Emily's hand and pulled her out of the changing room.

"See," I said as a young man walked passed us, only giving us a quick look, "The world hasn't come to an end and that guy looked at you. Put your hands down girl, or do you want us to hold one hand each?"

Darren was sat at his desk and watching us.

"Emily isn't it?" Darren said, "They're right; I can guarantee that the next time that I see you, you will be wishing that you'd found this place months ago."

I mouthed 'thank you' to Darren and pulled on Emily's hand. I led her, and Grace, to the workout room. We stood just inside the door while Grace and Emily took in what they were looking at. There were 5 other girls in there, all exercising, all with legs spread wide. Six guys were in there as well, all pretending to work-out, but all watching girl's pussies either, for real, or on the big monitors.

"Fucking hell," Emily said, "what the hell is this place, some sort of knocking shop?"

"No Emily, I've told you, deliberate physical contact is NOT allowed. This place is for everyone to work-out and for the girls to tease the men. Come on girls, let's get on the exercise cycles before someone calls us voyeurs or something."

As usual, I set the saddle way too high then told Emily to get off her cycle before raising her seat.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked. "Trust me girl. Try that."

Emily got back on and peddled, her groin sliding from side to side.

"This is too high." Emily said.

"No it's not." Grace replied. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"I guess that it does; but my tits are bouncing all over the place."

"Hey," I said, "they look good."

"Relax girl, enjoy the attention that you're getting." Grace said.

"Yes, the men are all looking at me. I guess that it's kinda nice knowing that they want to look at me." Emily replied.

"They want to do more than look at you Emily." I replied; "every one of them wants to fuck your brains out and you could get every one of them to do whatever you want."

"You think so."

"I know so." I replied.

After a few minutes Emily said,

"I've got to stop this Tanya; I'm starting to get turned-on."

"That's the idea," I replied, "I'm about to cuuuuuuuum."

"Did you really just have an orgasm Tanya?" Emily asked, a minute or so later.

"Yeah, and by the look on Grace's face she's having one right now.

"Can we stop now and maybe have a go on the treadmill?"

The inevitable happened and I started to cum again.

"Wow, twice in about the same number of minutes." Emily said.

"You ain't seen nothing yet girl." I replied. "Forget the running machine, come and do some stretching with me."

I led Emily to the floor mats and said,

"Do everything that I do Emily. Don't think about it or think about the men watching; just do it!"

"Okay, okay; I might have to get used to taking orders from you Tanya."

"So have you made up your mind yet Emily?"

"Maybe; I guess that I'm still on the fence. Hey, I can't do that, I can see right into your hole."

"I told you Emily, don't think, just fucking do it girl; and relax."

As I held my leg way up in the air and started to slowly hop round in a circle I realised that I was being a bit bossy with Emily. I looked at her and saw her bright red face. Then I looked down to her pussy. It was spread wide open like mine and just as wet as mine. Then I looked to my right and saw Grace doing the same. She had a big smile on her face and was looking at the guys looking at her.

Ten seconds later Emily collapsed onto the floor in a heap. As I lowered my leg and bent down it was obvious that Emily was cumming. Her body was jerking about and she was almost shouting, 'YES, YES'.

"Relax guys," I said to the half a dozen or so guys that had gathered around us; "she's okay, she just needs a minute."

Two minutes later, a relaxed Emily looked up at me and said,

"Oh shit Tanya; that was soo embarrassing. What the hell am I going to do?"

"Do it again, and again, and again; as often as you can." I replied.

Emily smiled then lifted her hand up towards me. I reached for it and pulled her up to her feet. Giving her a big hug I said,

"Come on, I've got another probable first for you."

I led Emily to the sauna, closely followed by Grace, opened the door and saw Liz up in one corner, legs wide open and rubbing her pussy. Three men were watching her. Emily just stopped dead in her tracks but Grace jumped up onto the bench below Liz and introduced herself.

"Up you go Emily," I said, "and sit like Liz is."

Emily looked at me with a face that looked like she was about to say,

"You've got to be joking."

"Go on Emily." I said.

Emily slowly climbed up and sat with both her legs up and facing Liz. I climbed up below her, sat with one foot on the same bench that my butt was on, and the other on the bench below. Then I reached up and grabbed Emily's nearest foot. Pulling it down I got only a little resistance and soon there were 4 pussies on display.

Looking over to Liz I said,

"Oh, sorry, Liz, this is Grace and Emily from work. They're new here and are about to start working on the same project as me."

I looked up to Emily and saw that she was staring at Liz's gaping vagina as her hand rubbed her clit. Grace had taken Liz masturbating to be a sign that it was okay to do that in there. It helped when I started doing it as well.

"Which project is that Tanya, the one between your legs?" Liz said, then asked me why she hadn't seen me for so long. After that she said,

"So does 'treadmill' still work with you Tanya?"

"Ye..." I started to say as the orgasm hit me.

When I calmed down I saw 2 men, with tents in their towels, getting up and leaving. That left just 1 man and he was staring at Liz's pussy. That and her rubbing took Liz over the edge and everyone stared at her as she lost control then slowly regained it.

That was it for the man; he groaned then quickly got up and left.

As the door shut both Liz and I laughed and I said,

"Only 3 that time, next time we'll have to stay outside until we see the place fill-up with men before we come in."

"So is this some sort of game that you 2 are playing?" Emily asked.

"Well, yes and no. Okay, we love teasing the men and letting them see what they can't have, but we also like getting-off in front of them as well. It feels sooo good." Liz said. "I see that 'treadmill' still works Tanya.

"Stop it Liz." I said when I was able.

"So what's this about a treadmill?" Emily asked.

I explained it to Emily and Grace then asked them to promise not to say that word at work. Grace just smiled whilst Emily said,

"Sure thing boss."

I looked up at Emily and smiled. I couldn't help noticing that Emily's right hand was a little busy.

A couple of minutes later Emily said,

"I'm too hot; I've got to get out of here."

We all climbed down and I led Emily and Grace to the showers. Liz jumped in front of me, had a quick rinse then told me that she was going for a swim.

After the 3 of us had rinsed and cooled down, I led them to the sun loungers. There were only 4 of them out, 2 facing the other 2. One was occupied by and elderly man wearing only a towel and laying with his knees up and bent. I guessed that anyone sat on the lounger opposite would be able to see his junk so I quickly pointed sat on the lounger next to the man and told Grace to sit opposite me. That left Emily to sit opposite the old man.

I lay on the lounger as I always do, reclining and with my feet firmly on the floor either side of the lounger. Grace watched me then did the same. Emily was more reserved, she kept her feet on the lounger, but with her knees up and bent.

From where I was I could see her pussy; it looked all swollen and shiny.

"Hi ladies, it's nice to see young girls enjoying facilities like this; most of the gyms that I've been to in the past were usually full of women older than me. I'm Harry by the way and I've just joined. Only just moved into the area actually, and no one told me what to expect here. I was only expecting to get a workout today but you 3 and the other girls have really made my day. Is this just a one-off, or are girls like you here all the time?"

"I'm Tanya, this is Emily and Grace; it's their first time here too and I think that they're enjoying the scenery too."

I was looking at Emily and could see that she was looking up Harry's towel. I wondered if he was hard.

Harry was the talkative type, a salesman he said, and I could imagine that he was a good one; he could talk for England; and he has the knack of getting the people that he was talking to, to talk to him.

As he talked and got Emily and Grace to talk, I noticed that Emily's feet were slowly sliding apart. Before long her feet were on the floor and her pussy was as spread as Grace's and mine.

"I sure do love this place, and where do they get those videos from; I want some of them." Harry said.

That reminded me of the big monitors around the place.

"Oh, I forgot about those." I said looking up at the one in front of me and seeing a girl on one of the leg spreader machines. "They're not videos, they're live; there's cameras all over this place."

That last comment got Emily and Grace to look up just as the display switched to a girl's pussy as she lay on a sun lounger. Both girls gasped a little and Emily's hand moved to cover her pussy. She sighed and looked like she wanted to say,

"Thank god it's not mine."

I lifted my butt up and thrust my pussy up towards the camera that I knew was opposite me.

"That's me!" I said.

"But what's that metal ring thing?" Harry said, "I haven't seen one of those before, what is it?"

"It's a little vibrator and it gives me little electric shocks." I said.

"Wow girl, that must hurt, but how the hell do you charge it?"

"I sit on a pad." I replied, then to Grace and Emily,

"It's one of the Nuwa Corporation products; I might be able to get one for you."

"Cool." Grace said.

"Oh I don't know," Emily said, "I could never wear one of those."

"How do you know; you've never tried one have you Emily?" I asked.

"Well no, but."

"You've got to try one Emily; vibrators are a girl's best friend." Grace said.

Harry sat up and looked over to my pussy.

"Hell girl, that's a vibrator; and it gives you little electric shocks as well. When I was your age the best we had was a baseball bat. Isn't modern technology a wonderful thing? How do you switch it on and off?"

"It's pre-programmed to come on at random intervals but it also has a remote control to over-ride it if you want."

"Well I'll be damned; so I could fuck you while that little thing is driving your clit crazy, and if it gave you an electric shock whist I was fucking you would I get a shock as well?"

"You could; but you're not going to, on both counts."

"Well no, of course not; a beautiful little thing like you wouldn't be interested in an old codger like me. I was just thinking and dreaming."

While I was saying that I looked over to Emily, then Grace, both their right hands had drifted to their pussies and they were slowly rubbing away.

Emily had obviously decided that it was time to ditch her inhibitions because her hand rubbed faster and faster. Soon, all 3 of us were treating Harry to the wonderful sight of 3 girls masturbating. I wished that I'd taken my charging pad to work and sat on it all afternoon but my right hand was well up to the job and I was soon cumming just like the others.

When things settle down, Emily asked me what the little plastic tubes were for. I asked her if she'd noticed Liz's gaping hole.

"I did." Harry said.

"Well," I continued, "Liz is like that all the time and my boyfriend thought that it would be a good idea if all us girls could have gaping holes like her so he cut up some plumbing pipe and Darren gives them to all the girls. Come on, let's go and put ours in then we can go back to the workout room and flash our insides to the guys as well."

"I can't." Emily said.

"Yes you can; come on." Grace said.

As we walked back to the changing rooms I told Emily that it was good to see her relaxing a little.

"Yeah," Emily said, "I am starting to enjoy it here."

When we all slid our little black tubes into our pussies Emily said that it felt like a dildo that was blowing air into her. She sat on a bench in front of a mirror and said that she could just about see her cervix.

"And so can all those men." Grace said. "I wonder if there's a camera somewhere that will be able to look right inside me?"

That gave me an idea. I decided that on another day I'd go round all the machines that have cameras pointed at the user's pussy and wait until my pussy got displayed on all the big screens. If the camera was directly in-line with my vagina I'd ask Darren if he could get a little LED torch mounted next to the camera. I got a little wetter thinking that my insides would be all lit up on the monitors.

"Push it in a bit more Emily," I said, "it's best if the outer ring is just inside you. That way there's less chance of it sliding out, especially as you walk around."

"I've never walked around with a dildo half inside me before," Emily said, "It feels a bit strange; nice, but strange and all exposed."

"Isn't that the whole idea?" Grace replied.

"Yep, come on girls; time to let some guys see inside us." I said as I walked towards the door.

In the workout room Emily was still a little shy but she started to relax a bit when she got on one of the leg spreader machines and got a couple of compliment from a couple of the guys watching her. When her pussy got displayed on one of the monitors she said,

"That's me!" she almost shouted, causing a couple of the guys to look up and smile.

She just stared at it for ages before closing her legs again. It was like she was examining herself. I remembered my idea about a bright light.

After about 20 minutes where both Grace and Emily really relaxed and enjoyed themselves teasing the guys, I told them that I was just going to remove my tube because I wanted to try the new machine that Darren had told us about.