My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mr Chang had left I talked to Emily and told her to just imagine that she was at the gym and not to worry if she started to cum while she was like that. I told her that I'd cum when I was presenting myself to just about every one of the Nuwa Corporation's senior management when I was in China.

I then asked her if she was coming to the gym with Grace and me straight after work. She replied saying that she had a few things that she wanted to get done that evening but she'd meet us in the pub.

"I hope that I don't have to make these gyms trip compulsory." I said.

"No, no; I want to come; I'm starting to enjoy myself more. I'm thinking of going there on a weekend as well."

I squeezed her forearm and replied,

"Good girl, you're learning quickly."

Shoe Allowance

-----

This didn't turn out like I expected it to. About a week after my department was officially started, the 3 of us got an email from Tim telling us to be at a shoe shop in town at 18:00 on the first Monday of each month.

Now that particular shoe shop is a bit 'up-market' for where I usually get my shoes, buy hey, the company was paying.

On the designated day, the 3 of us all left work together and headed to the shop. Grace and I had quickly got into the habit of just wearing a coat to travel to and from work because it made things so much simpler and quicker but Emily still undressed and then dressed when arriving and leaving work but I've got her into the habit of just putting her coat on when we go to the gym and I guess that we'll be adding visits to the shoe shop to that small list now.

Anyway, when we got there the sign on the door said 'closed'. I knocked and soon a young man in a suit came and opened the door. I could see him looking us up and down as he invited us in.

Once in, he told us that his name was Dave and I completed the introductions. Then he explained that he'd have to measure our feet then show us the range of shoes that we could select a pair from each month.

"Hmm, a free, new pair of expensive heels every month; that works for me." I thought.

"Right ladies, in this store we measure our clients in a more sophisticated way than your average shoe shop, because we mainly sell high heeled shoes we have to measure the effect that each heel height has on the muscles in your legs. To do that we ask our clients to put on each different height heels then walk up and down in front of some laser cameras. They monitor your muscle movements and let us know if there will be any problems. Of course, to be successful your legs must not be covered when the cameras are working. I hope that your company asked you to bring some shorts with you."

"We've brought what we usually wear for work, and that isn't shorts, trousers or skirts."

"Oh ... okay; we also have to measure your feet in different height heels as well. We do that by getting you to put your heels on different sized blocks and let a computer scan your bare feet."

"My bare everything." I heard Grace whisper.

"Okay, who wants their feet measuring first?" Dave asked.

"I'll go first." I quickly replied, wanting to get naked in front of Dave as soon as possible.

"Okay Tanya, come over here and get yourself comfortable."

As I followed Dave I unfastened my coat, took it off and when Dave turned around and saw me he said,

"OMG; when my boss told me that the fitting was for some naked ladies I didn't believe him. I guess that I'll have to apologise tomorrow."

"Calm down Dave, all 3 of us are naked all day at work so it's no big deal for us."

But it was for Dave; the rapidly growing bulge his trousers told us that. Just the effect that I was hoping for.

"Hmm, okay Tanya, please can you stand on those footprints and then follow my instructions?"

"Sure thing Dave; relax, we won't bite you, will we girls?"

"I might." Grace said; Emily blushed.

The footprints were about a foot apart so when Dave knelt down in front of me to guide my feet to be actually on the footprints (naughty me), and he looked up, his nose was right in front of my pussy.

Dave stared for a couple of seconds then said,

"W.w.what is that? That thing on your ..."

"Oh that thing, it's a clit ring, it's a vibrator and it gives me electric shocks every few minutes. It makes me cum about a dozen times a day." I replied.

"OH MY GOSH. I've never seen ..."

"That's okay Dave, just try to ignore it."

"I'm not sure that I can that, I mean, it's so ... so."

"So hot? Yes I know, you'll get used to seeing them Dave. We all have, and so have the guys that we work with."

"You work with men around you?"

"Yes."

"Are they naked as well?"

"No."

"Wow; where is it that you work?"

"Relax Dave; it looks like you'll see us once a month; and you may just have to measure our feet each time. Feet do change shape all the time don't they?"

"No, err, I mean yes err, yes, I think that I'll have to check them every month. We don't want you to be uncomfortable do we?"

"No Dave, we don't. So can you lift your head and look at my face and tell me what you want me to do?"

"Oh yes, sorry."

"That's okay Dave, we don't mind you looking at us do we girls?"

When I said that, both Dave and I turned to look at Emily and Grace. Both had shed their coats and were as naked as I was.

"Oh my." Dave slowly said.

Dave managed to compose himself and get on with the job. He had me lift my heels to different heights whilst the computer scanned my feet and legs. I saw 4 red lights move over my feet each time.

Then he went and got a few pairs of different height heeled shoes and asked me to go and walk along a white line that he pointed to. First on my bare feet then in some 2 inch heels then 3 inch, 4 inch, 5 inch and finally 6 inch heels. Each time I could see red lights presumably measuring my muscles as I walked.

Dave explained that the machine would tell him if it was not recommended to me wear heels above any height.

At the end of it he told me that he had all the measurements to get shoes made for me and that I would be okay wearing heels up to 6 inches high; which I already knew because I've got some.

Dave did the same with both Grace and Emily as well before we left after showing him the designs that we liked. We each left with a pair of 6 inch heels. They fitted okay but Dave told us that our next pairs would be more comfortable. He also told us that he was looking forward to our next meeting.

As we walked down the street I said to Emily,

"You fancied him didn't you Emily?"

"He is quite cute isn't he?" Emily replied.

"I guess that he is," Grace replied, "why don't you ask him out?"

"Oh I couldn't."

"Yes you can." Both Grace and I said.

Monthly Check-ups

------

At the end of our first full month, I got an email from Tim telling me that there would be a meeting of all employees in the conference room where I was to present my departments progress, and then the 3 of us would submit to our first monthly check-up. I told Grace and Emily about it and started compiling my presentation. Emily was a bit nervous, saying that she didn't really want all her co-workers seeing her examined so intimately by a doctor again. I reminded her that she was quite happy to spread her legs for all the guys at the gym to have a good look at her.

"But this is different," Emily said, "these are the guys that I work with; they see me every day."

"Yes, but they are still men; and of course a few girls, and they've all seen your pussy close-up before Emily. Just pretend that they are all your lovers and that you want them to see you."

Emily was still a bit unsure so I reminded her about her 50% salary increase.

At the meeting, Tim conducted all the company's other business and news, then there was a short break as we waited for Mr Chang to arrive. I'd expected him to bring the same doctor with him and was looking forward to being spread and intimately examined, and hopefully cum, in front of all my colleagues again.

What I hadn't expected was a different doctor and a photographer.

As they walked in, us 3 naked girls got down on our knees and 'presented' ourselves to Mr Chang. This, of course, went down well with our male colleagues, especially as Mr Chang took his time telling us to get up.

The 3 of us then stood by the white wall whilst I gave my short presentation. As I was doing so, I saw My Chang get out one of the clit ring remote controls and I soon realised that it was one that covered the frequency of all 3 of our rings. All 3 of us were squirming and trying not to cum as our rings tortured our clits.

I managed to get through to the end without cumming and I'm pretty sure that Grace and Emily did as well.

After I'd finished, Mr Chang switched our clit rings off then stood up and thanked me. Then he said,

"As I said a month ago, each member of the Nuwa team would be subject to a monthly medical examination. Those examinations will commence in a minute. On a completely different subject, if Tanya remembers, each Nuwa Corporation employee has to carry an ID card all the time that they are on Nuwa Corporation property. Tim has agreed to that rule be extended to the Nuwa team hear in England. With that in mind, after the medical examinations, each girl will have photographs taken for their new ID card. They will be issued with a lanyard and they will carry their ID card with them at all times. These ID cards will conform to the latest Nuwa standard that is being introduced at all Nuwa locations this week. To get the desired photographs we will require the services of a number of men. I do hope that enough of you will volunteer to help us."

Four male colleagues immediately put their hands up to volunteer, even though Mr Chang hadn't yet asked for volunteers, and they didn't know what they were volunteering for.

"Don't get excited yet gentlemen," Mr Chang continued, "let us get the medical examinations out of the way first, our photographer, Mr Wang will be photographing the examinations."

Then came the part that I was really looking forward to; Mr Chang waved me up onto the table, the coffee cups that were on it rapidly being removed by everyone around the big table.

The examination that followed, went very much the same as the first one the previous month, except for 2 things, firstly, Mr Wang's camera was clicking away nearly all the time. The doctor even getting out of the way at times so that Mr Wang could get really close to my pussy take photographs, even of my insides as the speculum spread my vagina so wide that it started to hurt. That speculum must have been a special one that can spread vaginas really wide.

The second difference was that Mr Chang was playing with a remote control all the time. It must have been a different control because I didn't see Grace or Emily orgasming like I was. Four times I came before the doctor finally said that I was finished.

I, of course, loved every second of it and was disappointed when it was over.

Grace was next and she too looked to be really enjoying the experience.

At first, Emily didn't look to be enjoying herself, but after Mr Chang made her cum with the remote controlled clit ring the first time, she relaxed and she too didn't look like she wanted it to finish.

After the 3 examinations were complete, Mr Chang spoke to Tim then Tim announced that there would be a 15 minute break then he wanted 6 men to come back to the conference room to help with the ID card photographs. He didn't tell them how they would be helping, and during the break, Grace, Emily and myself wondered what was going on.

With 6 men waiting outside the room, and probably still not knowing what they'd volunteered for, the photographer lined each of the 3 of us up against the white wall and started taking photographs of each of us from all 4 sides.

All 3 of us automatically posed with our feet about a foot apart.

When that was complete, the photographer told us 3 girls to perch on the edge of one corner (each) of the table and to lie back so that we were lying alongside the edge of the table with our butts just on the edge. Then we were told to close our eyes, and keep them closed, and open our mouths, my imagination ran wild and my pussy tingled and flooded.

It was then that the 6 men were called in and they found out how lucky they were. Tim told everyone that our new ID cards were to include close-up photos of cum leaking out of our open vaginas and of our cum-covered faces.

I heard Emily gasp a little but then she went silent as I felt my pussy get another big wet rush.

The 6 guys probably couldn't believe their luck and at first there was just silence until Tim told them to get on with it.

I turned my head ready to receive a cock and waited for 2 of my holes to welcome an invader. I didn't have to wait long as 2 cock, attached to guys that I knew well, but couldn't see who they were, invaded me. As they both started pumping, I wondered 2 things, firstly what Ryan would say when I told him that part of my new job was to get fucked by male work colleagues; and secondly, what Grace and Emily were thinking. Was this gong a bit too far for Emily? Although I couldn't hear any protests from either of them.

It didn't take long for me to cum, nor the 2 cocks pounding in to me; and before long I felt the cock in my mouth pull out then warm cum splash onto my face, and get deposited inside my pussy. Then I heard few camera clicks above me then from the direction of Grace and Emily.

As I heard 6 zips closing I had an idea. I guessed that we were expected to keep our legs spread so that the cum would slowly leak out of us and Mr Wang could get some good photographs, but what if I could use my pussy muscles to stop the cum leaking out of me? Would Mr Chang get Tim to get another guy to fuck me so that there was more to leak out? Would he get Tim to fuck me? Would he fuck me himself?

I squeezed my pussy muscles, happy that I still did my Kegel exercises.

I still squeezed as I heard camera clicks from the direction of Emily then Grace and guessed that their pussies were leaking. Then they were told that they could go and get cleaned up.

Tim, Mr Chang and Mr Wang were obviously stood close to me and as I felt the cum on my face start to dry then Mr Wang say,

"Maybe we should get someone to put some more inside her?"

Mr Chang then said,

"Tim."

"What me?" Tim replied.

"Unless you'd rather get someone else? You do have sex with the more beautiful members of your staff don't you? And you do punish them whenever you want to don't you? All the managers in China do."

I was still laid there; eyes closed and clenched pussy muscles as I heard another trouser zip open. Then I felt another cock at my vagina entrance.

I relaxed as I felt what I guessed was probably Tim's cock enter me. I came again as the cock pounded my pussy until I got another load of sperm deposited inside me.

This time I decided to relax and let nature take its course and a few minutes later I heard camera clicks.

When Tim told me that I could go and get cleaned-up I opened my eyes and looked at the 3 men. The 2 Chinese men had stern looks on their faces and Tim had a straight face as well.

In the ladies room, as I cleaned myself, I thought,

"Who were the 2 guys that first fucked my pussy and mouth? And was it Tim or Mr Chang or Mr Wang who fucked me when we were alone? And had Mr Chang just told Tim that he expected him to fuck me and punish me; and maybe Grace and Emily too? Wow; what a morning I'd (we'd) had."

I went back to the conference room but it was empty and only Tim was in his office; Mr Chang and Mr Wang had left.

"So when do we get our new ID cards Tim?" I asked.

"I've just emailed the photos to the printers; our printers can't cope with cards this big. We should get them tomorrow or the day afterwards." Tim said.

"Did I hear things right Tim?" I asked. "Does Mr Chang expect you punish me and to fuck me, or Grace or Emily, on a regular basis? And what form would that punishment take? Spanking? The Nuwa Corporation sells a spanking machine, it's quite big but there would be room for it in our office; or maybe they do a small portable version that I didn't see."

"Well, he certainly implied that I should be fucking the beautiful girls Tanya; and as we have 3 beautiful girls in your team I guess that he expects me to fuck all 3 of you. Did you see any evidence of that going on when you were over in China?"

"No I didn't, but I guess that I'd better clear some space in the stationery cupboard for you to fuck us, or will you be doing it in the open in our office? That could be fun. Do you want to work out a rota of who you will fuck and when, or shall I?"

"Won't Ryan complain?"

"I doubt it; he'll probably ask me to setup a webcam in there."

"Err yes, okay, I'll let you know. Oh, I've copied all the photographs onto the Shared Drive, to a folder called 'Nuwa staff photos'.

"The drive that everyone has access to Tim?"

"Oh yes; I'll move them to your encrypted drive."

"Don't bother Tim; it isn't as if we have anything to hide anymore and 6 lucky ones got to fuck us; and I'll bet that most of the rest of them were watching on the video cams."

"Hmm, I guess that nothings a secret anymore Tanya."

"If you do get a spanking machine and put it in our office, would you time the punishments so that a lot of the other people in the building watch us as they leave to go home?"

"Wow Tanya; I'm starting to think that you'd like that. What happened to you in China? Did something change you? Before you always gave the impression that you didn't like to be exposed and only did what Ryan told you to do. Now you seem to be wanting to be naked in public, and to get your ass whipped in public by the sound of it. Does that mean that you'd take responsibility for every mistake that your staff make, and take all the punishments?"

"You always told me that a good manager is responsible for everything that their staff do Tim. Have you changed your mind?"

"Well no, but I mean, to get your naked ass whipped, and in public Tanya? That really is taking one for the team."

"My responsibility boss." I replied.

Two days later, 3 6x4 ID cards arrived and got passed around the office before they were given to us. Each has a full frontal photograph on it, along with one of our cum covered faces and one of our cum leaking pussies. Emily went all bright red when she saw hers and Grace smiled. I nearly orgasmed when I saw mine and Ryan jumped on me when he saw it.

Oh, I was right about what Ryan would say when I told him that I had to get fucked at work. He did ask if we'd got a camera in the stationery room and one wherever becomes our spanking place.

My Admission to Ryan

-------

I've spent years denying that I am an exhibitionist and Ryan has spent those years persuading me to expose myself. I now really do thank Ryan for knowing me better than I knew myself and I now need to talk to Ryan to see if / how he can help me to expose myself even more. Even though Ryan will lose what must have been the excitement of almost forcing me to expose myself, I'm confident that he will continue to help me even though I have lost the reluctance that I stupidly had. I LOVE THAT MAN, and I must talk to him about it.

One night about a week after I got back from China, we were in bed having post orgasm talks, I got round to admitting that I was an exhibitionist. All Ryan could do was grin and say,

"Told you."

I asked him if he would help me expose myself and if he'd miss having to persuade me to do things.

"Hell no, perhaps now we can get you doing a lot more risky things and I'll be able to watch you and the almost forced voyeurs more."

"How about we have another party? It's the twins 18th birthday coming up soon, and it'll be Halloween soon. We could use those as an excuse to make it a Halloween Full Face Mask party with all us girls being naked. You could invite all your work colleagues and I could invite some of mine. How about inviting Karen and Emma?"