My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're lesbians." Ryan interrupted.

"So what? They like fucking guys as well, and if / when the fucking starts no one will know who they're fucking, especially if we all swap masks every 30 minutes or so."

"All the guys will know if it's you they are fucking Tanya."

"How? I'll be wearing a mask as well."

"You're a lot shorter than all the other girls TT and those gorgeous, tiny little tits are pretty unique; and your clit ring sort of gives it away. And what about your body jewellery?"

"Grace and Emily have for clit rings as well, but your right, I am a bit different to most girls. But hey, I'd want everyone who fucked me to know that it was me. That's assuming that you wouldn't mind other men fucking me."

"Of course not, it's your body and you can do what you want with it; besides, I've already fucked the twins lots of times and it'll be good to fuck your new staff members. That Emily has a really nice body. I might even get to fuck Karen or Emma. I've know them all these years and never yet got inside their cunts. And it'll be nice to watch you getting fucked." Ryan replied.

"Karen's and Emma's pussies do look nice and inviting don't they? They taste nice as well." I said, jokingly trying to make him jealous that I'd already 69'd both of them.

We went to sleep with Ryan's cock still inside me.

Kegel Exercises

-----

I've been doing these for years now, and I do believe that they work. My pussy always feels tight whenever anything (and everything) goes in to it and I can grip Ryan's cock and even stop him shooting his load into me if I try hard. Anyway, about a week or so after I got back from China, I got home one night to find that a package had been delivered for me. I hadn't ordered anything so I guessed that Ryan was responsible.

I opened it and was surprised to see something called a Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Toner, complete with something that looked like a gauge and what turned out to be 4 different vaginal probes.

Ryan and I had quite a bit of fun playing with it that evening, and a few times since. It's really encouraged me to work my muscles, even at work when I'm just sat there.

I can't use any of the probes at work because they and the cables to the power-pack would be seen so I use them when I have to wear a skirt and I hide the power-pack on a hook inside my skirt waistband.

I think that I can make myself cum just by working my muscles. It's either that or the clit ring kicking-in.