My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting Tim or Mr Chang to say a few words then the meeting to end; but instead, Mr Chang told everyone that in China, team supervisors get a more severe punishment when all their team fails to reach their targets. As he said that my eyes opened wide; what was he talking about? How could he punish me more?

I soon found out when Tim told me to get back bent over the table. I could hear something going on behind me then I heard the machine start up.

Then I felt it. It hurt more than the previous swats; something was different.

More swats landed on my butt and it hurt like hell; but there was no way that I was going to cry. Instead I settled for deep grunts as each swat landed. Well, for about half of them.

Then the pain started going and the tingling started again. Then I realised that I was about to cum. When the next swat landed, a really strong orgasm hit me. My fingers spread wide, my feet lifted off the ground and my whole body started shaking. If I'd let my mouth say anything it would have been screams of 'YES! YES! YES!"

I never felt the rest of the swats and when I started to recognise my surroundings again there was only Tim, Grace and Emily in the room; I'd missed the closing of the meeting.

"Are you okay Tanya?" I heard Tim ask. Then he repeated himself.

"Err yes, I think so." I managed to reply.

Then Grace said,

"We'll look after her Tim."

I looked that the spanking machine and saw that the paddle had been replaced with a cane, well I call it a cane but it's more like a fibre-glass rod. No wonder it hurt so much.

"Is my skin broken? Is there any blood?" I asked.

"No, just dark red lines." Grace replied, "Your ass will look great again in a couple of days."

"That thing really made you cum didn't it? I don't know if it would me." Emily said.

"I'm sure that I can arrange for us to find out Emily."

"Err no thank you. I'm going to work extra hard this month."

"Can you walk to the ladies room Tanya?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, of course I can, I just need to take it slow so that I can get used to walking with my butt hurting." I replied.

"Good," Emily said, "then I'll get you cleaned up and put some lotion on your butt."

"Don't rub it too much; you'll make me cum again."

Back in our office I slowly sat down then asked Grace and Emily what they'd thought about their spankings. Grace said that it had been quite nice and Emily said that it wasn't as bad as she'd expected. Both admitted that they'd started to get turned on by it.

I told them that I didn't want my butt to hurt that much very often even though the 'distraction' was great.

Emily asked if we should use the flexitime system to get lots of work done before the others, Tim in particular, arrived. I said that it was a good idea and that it meant that we could leave early and go to the gym more often. Both girls liked that idea. I also told them that I was going to talk to Tim about getting someone else to help us; maybe one of the young ones who isn't a qualified accountant yet. Emily asked if it could be a girl because she didn't want a man staring at her all the time.

"So you you'd be happy with Daisy or Olivia then?" Grace asked Emily; "Olivia's a lesbian and she might stare at your cute boobs and pussy all day; and she's a bit fat. We don't want a fatty in here."

"A lesbian, I didn't know." Emily replied. "I don't mind girls staring at me; they're not intimidating like men are."

"You like that Dave from the shoe shop staring at you when you're dressed like you are now." Grace said.

"That's different, he's cute." Emily replied.

"Are we still going to the Darren's gym tonight Tanya? I want to show my red bits to all those guys." Grace asked.

"Of course," I replied, "I want those guys to look at my red butt too. It's a shame that I didn't get my pussy thrashed."

"You've had your pussy spanked?" Emily asked. "I bet that hurt."

"Yes it did; you think that rubbing your clit is good, try getting it caned. Now that's one hell of an experience."

"I'm not sure that I want to try that." Emily replied.

I did talk to Tim about getting another person in my team, explaining that I didn't want my team to suffer the humiliation of being spanked in front of everyone again and that we had to make the targets more realistic. If they couldn't change the targets then I told him that I needed an extra person, a junior who could do most of the simpler tasks.

Tim agreed that a female junior would be best. I'm not sure if he agreed from a professional or personal point of view. Maybe he just wanted another pussy to look at and fuck.

Hypnotism

––––––-

One night when I met Ryan after work and we went for a drink and a meal before going home, the subject of hypnotism came up. Ryan started bragging about how he'd hypnotised me one time and got me to do a couple of crazy things in front of his mates. I didn't want to upset him by telling him that it hadn't worked and that I knew exactly what he'd got me to do, so I just played along with him.

Then Ryan said,

"Now that you've come out and admitted that you just love flashing that cute little cunt of yours, let's try and think of ways that we can get you exposed in public."

"But if I'm hypnotised I won't remember being naked in public; that wouldn't be any fun for me."

"Hmm, good point... What if I were to pretend to hypnotise you and you go along with it? Then I could tell you to strip off and do whatever we can think of?"

"Interesting," I replied, "but we'd have to be careful what you told me to do, I don't want to get arrested for flashing my little bits."

"They might be little bits but they're all girl." Ryan replied as he reached over, slid a hand inside my coat and squeezed my right nipple.

"Here's a question for you Ryan, would I be legally responsible if I were to walk down the high street total naked whilst hypnotised? I mean, I could say that I was fully clothed and that my boyfriend had just told me to go for a walk; and would the same apply if you sent me to rob a bank?"

"Good question, I don't know, but it would be a good excuse. Maybe the cops would get so confused that they'd just tell you to go away. But anyway, if you were to walk down the street stark naked people would think that you were just a kid messing about. You've done that before and got away with it. Remember those holidays around the Mediterranean, and at my uncle's holiday home. You were naked out in public for days and no one took any notice; you even got a ride on that cop's quad bike back to the holiday site."

"Yes but I wasn't wearing any jewellery on those occasions and besides, those places were at the seaside where people expect to see girls wearing very little."

"Yeah TT; for once I think that you could have more fun if you were taller and had bigger tits."

"No thanks, I'm quite happy with my body as it is."

"So am I." Ryan said as he slid a finger up my wet slit (I was wearing just a coat and heels to work that day and hadn't any other clothes to put on, and the front of the coat was open up to my pussy; and as I never cross my legs he had easy access to me). "I guess that we'll just have to think of other ways for you to get some extra kicks. Maybe more orgasms in public; if you wear that new egg that you've got and we turn your clit ring up to full you should be up there and going over the edge all the time."

"Yeah, that would be great but it would have to be for short periods at a time. I don't want to be knackered all the time. I'd be falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow."

"I could always fuck you while you sleep or I could invite the twins to stay at our place."

"Don't you do both of those anyway?"

"Well yes but..."

"Relax lover; I'm not complaining."

"Good, I prefer fucking you when you're responding anyway."

"I'm pleased to hear that." I said as Ryan slid a finger along my wet slit again.

"How about you spread your legs a bit more and bring yourself off right here and now?" Ryan said.

"Can I finish my steak first please?" I replied.

"Talking about the seaside," Ryan continued, "I think that we should start thinking about our next holiday. I want to see you walking around naked in public all day again."

"So do I, I miss the weather and the lack of clothes like when I was in China and Spain. Can we go somewhere where there are lots of men to see me naked all the time?" I replied.

"It might have to be Spain again because the Spanish are more liberated when it comes to female nudity."

"Yeah, you're right; there are lots of nice places around the Med. Oh, and I don't want to go to a nudist resort. I don't want there to be lots of naked girls around."

"Yeah, okay, on a different subject, how about we go shopping this weekend?" Ryan asked. "We could get you some more skirts, ones that are so tight that they ride up when you walk, and ones that bounce up as you walk, and light weight ones that will blow up when it's windy?"

"All so short that they only cover my butt and pussy when I'm just stood still you mean?" I added.

"Is there any other type?" Ryan replied. "And you could put on a bit of a show for me and anyone else who happens to be outside the changing rooms."

"That's if I go into the changing rooms to try them on," I replied; "I might just strip off out in the middle of the shop."

"Nice. Perhaps we should try to find a nice little women's clothes shop that wouldn't mind you getting naked in the middle of their shop. Perhaps you could offer to be a mannequin for them."

"You mean a mannequin that hasn't got any clothes on?"

"Of course; then I could come and stand in the street and just stare at you or maybe have the remote control for your clit ring or a vibrator and make you cum over and over again while you just stand there in the windows trying to keep still."

"Yeah, you would torture me like that wouldn't you?"

"Of course; and you'd love every second of it."

"Yes I would."

"On the subject of cumming whilst you're being watched; I know that you cum when everyone is watching you have your medical exams at work; but have you thought about cumming in front of that new camera that's under your desk?"

"Been there, done that." I replied.

"Good girl, but have you practiced your kegel exercises for the camera? I'm sure that Tim, Chang and that Nuwa guy would love to see your pussy muscles at work. Maybe the sight would get them to cum in their pants."

"Hmm; there's a thought. I must remember that tomorrow." I replied.

I did, and it's become a regular thing for me to sit at my desk, legs spread and my pussy muscles contracting then relaxing. I can do it subconsciously now and Ryan tells me that it looks good on the webcam. I wonder what Tim and any of the management in China think.

"There's another couple of things that I'd like to do but I'd need your help to arrange them for me." I continued.

"Okay, if I can, I will; you know that TT."

"Yes, that's one of the reasons why I love you. The first thing that I want is to be tied down and be made to cum dozens of times by lots of men; and for them to keep going even if I pass out. You do know that a girl can orgasm when she's unconscious don't you? I want them to continue making me cum until I've cum 100 times."

"Wow, what's the second thing?"

"I want to be the only one naked in a very public place."

"Right, okay, I might be able to fix something up at the Rugby club; a guys only night."

"The same Rugby club where I got gang-banged?"

"Yes why?"

Can I be their little fairy on top of their Christmas tree again this year?"

"Maybe, and I'm sure that they'd be up for another gang-bang, do you think that some of the other girls will be interested?"

"I'm sure that the twins will want a repeat performance."

"Okay, I'll talk to the Mike and see if he can organise a men only night where you can be tied down and played with. After that we'll see about another gang-bang."

"Ow goody; I'll enjoy it more than the last time; it'll be different this time."

"How?"

"Because last time I only did it because you wanted me to do it. This time it'll be because I want to."

"You're not going to try to tell me that you didn't enjoy it the last time are you?

"Fuck no, I loved it; but this time it will be different."

"I'm not sure that I understand the logic in that but never mind. I'll see what I can arrange."

"How many players in a game of poker Ryan?"

"What! Err half a dozen or so, why?"

"I was thinking that you could invite half a dozen mates over; I could serve them with drinks and snacks, naked of course, and then you could start to lose and then bet my body on the last game. Of course you'd lose and then all the guys could gang-bang me on the dining room table or outside on that stainless steel table out in the back garden."

"I like that idea and it would be easy to set up. What about the being naked in public part? You've done that before too."

"Hmm, okay, stand up and take your coat off."

"What? Here? Now?"

I looked round and reminded myself that the restaurant was quite busy. Then I stood up, unbuttoned the 2 buttons fastening my coat and shrugged it off my shoulder. I was naked in a restaurant.

A man on a nearby table said,

"Nice!"

Another,

"Cute!"

And one of a table of 4 young women,

"Try it again when you've got some proper tits."

I laughed to myself as I thought,

"I certainly wouldn't call those melons proper tits."

Then I sat back down, on my coat.

"There," Ryan said, "that's number 2 taken care of."

"No, no, that, this isn't what I meant; I meant a really public place with hundreds of people there."

"Like a football stadium."

"Yes, that's the sort of thing that I mean; like Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl but fully naked and not just a quick flash of one of my tits."

"Hmm; that room full of car salesmen in that hotel in London or at that Star Trek convention wasn't good enough for you?"

"Well yes it was, it was great but again, I was only doing that because you wanted me to do it."

"I didn't even know about either of those exhibitions of yours until after you'd done them so how could I have asked you to do them?"

"But you would have asked me to do them if you'd known, wouldn't you?"

"Well yes, but the point is that you did them without me asking, regardless of what I may have asked you."

"Well yes but..."

"Okay sexy little lady, put that coat back on and we'll go home."

We never did find an answer about people doing things when they are hypnotised, but there was one time a couple of weeks later when I met Ryan in the pub with a few of his work mates and he pretended to hypnotise me then got me to hike my tiny skirt up and sit on one of the guys cocks. The poor guy didn't last long and I was soon feeling his cum squirt deep inside me while I just sat there talking to the other guys.

When Ryan realised that his mate had just cum inside me he asked if anyone else wanted me to sit on their lap. Three more of them shot their load inside me before we left. Unfortunately, with them being static fucks I didn't cum but Ryan turned on my clit ring when we got on the bus, and as we rode home I came twice and left a big puddle of the guys cum on the seat.

Another time when we again met some of his workmates in another pub, Ryan again pretended to hypnotise me and as the pub had a pool room Ryan told me to hop on it and let the guys try to shoot a ball right into my pussy. Of course they couldn't but any guy who got the ball to hit me square on the pussy got to push it inside me then fish it out. Three of the guys made me cum as their fingers delved about inside me.

Of course, on both occasions when Ryan clicked his fingers I pretended to know nothing about what had just happened.

We're going to play this game a lot more times.

Darren's gym

––––––––

As you've gathered from the above, I'm still going to the gym, at least twice each week. One day, shortly after I got back from China, I realised that the sign outside the door had changed. It now reads: -

Darren's Gym

The place where Exercise is Fun

"Ain't that the truth;" I thought.

One time when I was there on my own I saw that old salesman again; the one who hadn't realised what the girls don't wear at that gym. He was relaxing on one of the sun loungers and wearing only a towel. When he said hello I went and sat on the sun lounger opposite him; with my legs spread wide of course.

After about 5 minutes the man's knees went up and I could see everything that he's got. As we kept talking I stared at his balls and hard-on.

I couldn't help myself, (didn't want to), my right hand slowly moved to my pussy and started rubbing. We both stopped talking as my climax got close and then arrived. After I'd calmed down the man thanked me then then said that he hoped to see me again. Then he got up and left. I assumed (hoped) that he meant that he hoped to see my pussy again.

Darren hasn't added any more equipment but membership has increased; both men and girls. There are now quite a few girls that I don't know.

Every time that I go there now I make sure that I do the splits down onto the dildo that sticks up from the floor, and I spend some time on the machine where you stand on your toes with a metal dildo inside you. When your feet relax and you heels go down you activate a switch and your pussy get an electric shock. I want to train myself to be able to take a lot bigger electric shock and for a longer period of time.

I've managed to get Grace to have a go on that machine but Emily is proving to be a challenge. The twins love that machine and I've had to wait for them a couple of times.

The other thing that both Emily and Grace are now enjoying is the 'Vaginal Kung Fu' challenge. Emily can carry 5 Kg hanging from her marble egg whereas Grace can only manage 3 Kg. I can easily manage 7 Kg which I put down to my kegel exercises. I've explained all about them to Grace and Emily and the both say that they're going to do them.

Kieran's still there, (why would he want to leave), and he's still running the obstacle courses and the wresting. I've entered the obstacle course competition once since I've been back from China and I'm going to enter a wrestling match. I'm waiting for the biggest audience that I think will be there so that I can either cum (hopefully) when the man spanks me if I loose, or grind my pussy into his face until I cum if I win (he lets me). Either way I'll enjoy the man hands all over me.

Kieran has also incorporated a 'Vaginal Kung Fu' (see part 27 of this story) section into the course. He's given all us girls a handicap based on a trial run that he makes us do before the actual obstacle course. He takes all competitors to the workout room and starts us with the 10 Kg weight and then goes down 1 Kg at a time until we can't carry the weigh the length of the bench. He then adds 1 Kg to get the weight that we have to carry on the obstacle course. To make it even more 'interesting' the distance that we have to carry the weight on the obstacle course is 4 times the length of the bench in the workout room.

Just after I first took Grace and Emily to Darren's gym, Darren took on a receptionist' she's called Poppy. Darren advertised the job not mentioning that just about all girls there were naked. I'm also assuming that there was no way that a boy or a fat girl was ever going to get the job.

Apparently, Poppy was a little surprised when she saw some naked girls when Darren showed her around the place but she was desperate for a job and accepted Darren's offer that included nudity as optional.

Darren's told me that for the first week Poppy worked wearing a polo shirt and sweat pants, and she used the gym in her free time wearing those; but after watching the other girls have so much fun she decided to join in the fun.