My Boyfriend's Best Friend

Story Info
She lives out her fantasy about his best friend.
985 words
3.78
192.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Craig, isn't the jealous type. I found this out when I admitted to him one day that I was attracted to his best friend, Kendall. He told me that if I wanted to fuck him, I could, as long as it was just one time & not an ongoing relationship.

Well, that really started some fantasies in my mind. And every time Kendall came over to the house, I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to fuck him. Besides, I also had a fantasy about my boyfriend watching me fuck someone else.

One night when Kendall came over we stayed up really late. We had all gotten high, and had been drinking all night, so we were fairly loosened up. And getting high really gets my imagination going, besides making me horny. So I finally decided to try to do something about my unfulfilled fantasies.

I went into the bedroom & changed into a black satin nightie. Nothing fancy, but it felt really sexy on. It had spaghetti straps & was short, falling just a little below my ass. My boyfriend really liked it, and I was hoping Kendall would too. Of course, I was wearing nothing underneath.

I walk back into the living room, and both guys immediately stopped talking, with somewhat surprised looks on their faces. I walked over to the couch and just squeezed myself in between the two of them. I look over at Kendall and say, "You know, Kendall, I am really curious about you. I've been wondering what it would be like to fuck you."

While I'm talking to Kendall, I start rubbing my tits through my nightie, and let one of the straps fall off my shoulder, which exposes quite a bit of my C-cup tits. "I've been wondering how big your cock is. I wonder what your favorite sexual position is...mission- ary, doggie-style, or something else? I wonder if you like to suck tits, which is one of my favorite things, or you're at least the kind of guy who likes to do whatever turns his woman on? I've been wondering if you like anal."

By this point I've pulled both straps down, & I free my tits from my nightie. My nipples are rock hard, and I continue rubbing them. "I want to know what it feels like to have my nipples in your mouth." With this, I proceed to climb over into his lap & straddle him. I can tell that he's rock hard too, and I'm already wet. I kiss him, long and hard, and it's everything I thought it would be. I place his hands on my tits, and he fondles them. I then raise my tits up to his face, and he takes my left nipple into his mouth. I am in heaven. He sucks away on both my nipples, until I am practically insane with wanting him.

I unzip his pants, and climb off his lap so I can pull his pants off. Then I get my first look at his rock hard, 8-inch, thick cock. I am so excited, that I have to have it in my mouth. I kneel on the floor in front of him, and wrap my lips around the head of his cock. I then take as much of his dick in my mouth as I can, and start sucking up and down the length of it, sliding my hands underneath his ass to get more leverage. It must be feeling really good to Kendall, because he's breathing really heavily and moaning. I don't want him to cum yet, though. First, I have to have that cock inside my soaking-wet pussy.

I climb back on his lap, and position my cunt over his hard cock. As the head starts to penetrate, Kendall starts to suck my tits again, which is almost more than I can take. He grabs my ass to shove his dick the rest of the way inside. I can't believe it...I finally have Kendall's dick inside me! The combination of grinding my pussy around his hard cock and the sensation of my nipples sucked sends me over the edge, and I cum all over his dick.

During this whole episode, Craig has been sitting there with a dumbfounded look on his face. Neither one of us has ever done anything voyeuristic before, and he had no idea I was going to do this. At some point, though, he's gotten turned on by it, because he's taken his cock out and started stroking it. He's not had enough of a show, though, and Kendall hasn't cum yet. He says, "Fuck her in the ass, Kendall. I want to see you fucking her ass."

With that, Kendall lifts me off his lap, and positions me over the back of the couch. He stands behind me, and I feel the head of his cock pressing against my asshole. He pushes his cock partway into my tight hole, draws back, then suddenly slams his dick all the way into my ass. It hurts, but I'm so turned on by having Kendall's cock completely inside my ass that I don't care. Kendall is really turned on, too...I can tell by how hard and fast he's thrusting his dick into my ass. He's pounding my ass for all he's worth, when he grabs my hair, pulls my head back, slams his dick in really hard and shoots his load all the way up in my ass. The feeling of his pulsing dick in my ass causes me to convulse in orgasm again. I notice Craig has just shot his wad all over his hand from watching his girlfriend being fucked in the ass by his best friend.

And that's how I finally fulfilled two of my fantasies at the same time. Who know, maybe we'll get to do it again some time.