My Boyfriends Black & You’re Gonna Be in Trouble

Story Info
A black man wonders if his white GF loves him too much.
4.2k words
4.12
29.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I sound like such a basic white girl, but you are literally the biggest I've ever had," Natalie said just as she opened her mouth and took Damien's cock into it for the fourth time that week.

Damien had liked it at first, how much Natalie loved her black boyfriend, but as the months had passed it seemed like it had grown into an obsession. Natalie was a very liberal person. She campaigned for causes she believed in, she participated in marches and protests, and she even blogged online about making the world more peaceful and equal.

Natalie had come into his life after Damien had a rough break up with who they affectionately called "his fucking crazy ex-girlfriend."

But Damien had also overheard and seen other things. Natalie's girlfriend always gave him a telling look, such that he knew she had bragged about his sexual prowess to them. One time, after a few drinks, one of her friends even approached him and grabbed at his crotch to 'see if the stories were true'.

Natalie's head bobbed up and down and Damien watched with mixed feelings as his cock vanished and re-appeared from insider her mouth over and over. Natalie was amazing. She was the best sex he ever had. She gave the best head he'd ever had. But she was also the nicest, warmest, funniest woman he had ever met, but she was just obsessed with his blackness.

After a few months of dating, Natalie's parents met them at a restaurant where they were with a group of friends and her dad had wrongly assumed their white friend Brian to be her boyfriend. Natalie freaked out and essentially disowned her parents and hasn't spoken to them since.

Damien felt the warmth of her mouth start to give a tingle to his cock and knew she would get him off soon. When Damien got the promotion and work and had to start doing overnights a couple times a week, Natalie had bought the biggest, blackest dildo she could find and happily told him about how she thinks of him when she uses it.

But it didn't stop there. He had seen charges on her credit card statements and googled what they were from only to discover she had subscribed to a couple interracial themed porn sites. He didn't let it bother him too much, he too liked that kind of porn, but the more and more he thought about Natalie's obsessions the more and more it bothered him.

It was a week ago that she had forgot to log out of a blog site that she had an account with and he discovered just how obsessed she was. It was a forum with other 'white girls' who were black only. She had posted hundreds of times talking to other users about how much better black men were sexually. Damien had really mixed feelings about it. She was so loving and wonderful, but her secret obsession for black dick bothered him.

She was extremely affectionate in public, even to the point where she had three times vocally told elderly white people off for staring at them.

But before Damien could think anymore, before he could possibly consider bringing any of his feelings up to Natalie he felt his cock twitch and his thoughts melted away as he came in her greedy mouth. As he started pumping cum into her mouth she never missed a stride, continuing to suck him off until he had finished climaxing and then swallowing it all down without a moment's hesitation.

Natalie shot him a playful, flirty and sexy look as her lips popped off his dick and his eyes bore into him, making him melt with love for her.

"How about you take care of me in the morning?" she said, lifting herself up, revealing her perfect breasts, her perfect stomach, her perfect hips, face and ass. She pulled her bra and panties on and cuddle up beside him while he tried to work up the energy to go to work.

"These overnights won't be forever," he said, "Just for a few more months, maybe the year."

"I know," she said, stroking his stomach calmingly.

After agonizing contemplation, Damien pulled himself from the bed and Natalie's arms and got into the shower.

She texted him photos of her naked body twice that night, and referenced how much she craved his 'big black cock' as well. Damien thought about it, and realized any time they had sex Natalie always mentioned his black dick at one point or another. It had originally really turned him on, but with all that had happened since they started dating, it had started to feel weirder and weirder.

"How's Nat?" Damien's colleague, Trev, said, "Still in that honeymoon phase?"

Damien smiled tellingly and Trev laughed a little too hard.

Trev had become one of Damien's closet friends since working together, and Damien couldn't help but blurt out some of what he was feeling. Trev didn't' seem to share Damien's thoughts or concerns.

"You're worried that your smoking hot white girlfriend loves your black dick too much? Talk about fucking problems I'd like to have."

Damien immediately felt silly. He was just overthinking it. It was nice to be loved as much as he was, even if Natalie focused on the interracial part of it more than he'd like. The rest of the shift was largely uneventful and by the time he got back home the concerns over Natalie's obsession had faded and he felt a little horny himself.

Damien slipped into bed and Natalie was still naked as a jay bird under the covers. She jostled slightly awake when his body heat reverberated across the bed.

"Hello gorgeous," she said, her eyes widening intensely.

Damien felt his cock expand in anticipation of her body. It grew and grew until it was at full mast and Natalie's warm inviting pussy was waiting warmly. He slid right into her, no resistance at all as she was the most well lubricated girl he'd ever slept with.

"Oh yes, give me that big black cock," Natalie said as he fully entered her.

In the moment, it always stroked his ego, and so he gyrated his hips faster and harder while on top of her and felt her body twitch and jerk as she reached a quick and easy orgasm. But Damien was far from his own, and if past experience were true, Natalie would routinely get off several times during their love making.

Damien liked to start slowly, with a thrust about every second, but when he and Natalie would get into it, they could get really rough. Natalie loved hard sex. She loved bouncing on his dick to the point where the slapping of their skin would grow so loud that Trev heard them banging from outside their apartment when he unexpectedly stopped by one night.

For the moment, Damien was stroking Natalie's body with his cock, but he could already feel the wetness on his pubic hair from her gushing, wet pussy. Damien liked getting into it with Natalie. Some girls would struggle to take his more punishing strokes, but Natalie ate it up with glee. Once her felt Natalie's body twitch a second, albeit smaller time from another orgasm he scooped his hands under her body and flipped her over.

Her perfect, jiggling ass wiggled in front of his cock as she waited for him to re-enter her. Damien watched her ass swallow him whole. All of his black cock was quickly and easily engulfed by Natalie's white butt. He didn't move, he just grabbed her around the waist and felt her work her body up and down his long shaft. Her hips would aggressively push into his abs as she happily took every last inch inside of her. When they had first started dating, he remembered how tight Natalie's pussy had been, and now it felt like it had been perfectly created for his cock and his cock alone.

After a minute and a half of slow, long strides up his cock, Natalie began to slam her butt backwards and slap against his hips. He watched as her gorgeous white ass turned pink for the intense slapping against his hips.

After another couple of minutes, Damien grabbed Natalie's waist tightly and began to thrust. Hard, vicious sounding slaps echoed across the room. He wailed on her pussy from behind as she bit the pillow and punched at the mattress with her fists in pleasure. He was stroking his cock in and out of her three times a second and he watched her lily white ass jiggle savagely as the fat in her butt bounced and squished against his hips and then jiggled like jello when he pulled away.

This went on for several minutes. Natalie's body consumed his black cock until she yipped like a dog in a huge orgasm that caused her to collapse to her elbows.

"Oh, my god, oh my god," she murmured in unison, "I love big black cock."

Damien didn't think of any of his concerns earlier. He was in his element. He did have a big black cock and he was fucking proud of it. He pulled out of Natalie, his dark shaft covered in her creamy cum. He laid flat in the bed, watching as his gorgeous girlfriend mounted him on top.

Natalie's bright pink belly button ring dangled from her tummy as she secured her hips on either side of his waist. Her body was warm and inviting as he felt her lower her pussy down all the way to the base of his shaft and balls.

Damien's hands seized Natalie's pink butt and his fingers spread across them as she started to bounce on him. Her hair swung back and forth as she rode him, the room once again filling with the dirty slapping sound of her ivory butt crashing down and being impaled on his massive black shaft.

She rode him for several minutes, her face turning red from joy as she had a fourth, small orgasm from riding him. Damien felt like a god. Natalie's body was crumbling from pleasure as she bounced on her dick like a sex craved school girl.

He tightened his grip on her butt and started to thrust again. Natalie collapsed onto his chest as he savagely pummeled her with hard thrusts of his cock. He felt his balls swinging harshly as he fucked her as hard as he could. Wave after wave of moisture flooded from her pussy and down his cock, coating him with a warm layer of cum that made him feel like a sexually titan.

"Oh, my god, I can't get enough of your black cock," Natalie said through clenched teeth as a fifth orgasm ravaged her body.

Damien didn't know the feeling taking over him. He knew of Natalie's obsession and as much as it bothered him outside the bedroom, in the moment he wanted to be everything she wanted him to be.

He felt deeply masculine, and as if the testosterone was taking over in the moment. He began lifting his hips off the bed, pushing Natalie into the air with them so that she rose high up on his cock and then dropped his hips to the ground. Natalie twisted like a rag doll, whimpering in pleasure as he did it several more times until orgasm number six rippled out of her.

She looked at him with a whole new level of attraction. She wanted him to cum so hard he passed out. She twisted her body around on his shaft so she faced away from him. Her hands behind her on his chest, Natalie began to ride Damien reverse cowgirl.

Damien's fingers aggressively dug into the sides of her stomach and he could feel the skin on his fingers fold up as he hugged her tightly. Natalie worked him like a sexual savant. Slap. Slap. Slap. Her body crashed down on his and he watched her ass wiggle, felt her stomach twist and felt the wave of pleasure on his cock. He spread his fingers wide across her belly, his dark hands contrasting with her white skin.

Natalie seemed to have endless energy, even after she came for the seventh time. But Damien began to feel it too as he rode her. He watched as the base of his black cock was replaced by her white butt over and over. He looked at her gorgeous black hair swing from side to side. He enjoyed the creases in her back as she rode him until he felt a wave of pleasure gush from his deepest point.

"Yeah, you like that big black cock, you white slut," he suddenly roared, having now idea where it came from.

Natalie shouted in a trembling wave as she seemingly reached an all-time high. Like she had always wanted him to talk to her that way. The slapping noises became banging noises. As Natalie slammed her body down on his shaft so hard over and over Damien heard one of the boards in their box spring give and the bed slumped down suddenly.

But Natalie didn't stop. She was now fixated, staring down at Damien's black hands on her body and looking down as his big black dick ravage her. Then, as quick as an instant, she arched her back far back and tossed her head back and shouted.

"Oh, my god, I'm going to fucking cum to death on this big black dick,"

Damien felt Natalie's whole body tremor as she orgasmed for the eight time. He grabbed tightly ahold of her and began thrusting hard again. The slapping was palpable in the air. Nothing else existed in the world beside the two of them.

Natalie's gorgeous and perfect white body thumped against him as she fucked the life out of her. She came again, then again for a total of ten times. Damien had no idea where his stamina and prowess was coming from.

When Natalie had a small, eleventh orgasm and seemed to be losing brain function Damien finally felt it happening. A rocket seemed to be about to shoot off from his waist. His ebony hands clutched tightly across his girlfriend's milky stomach.

Natalie seemed to be sensing Damien's orgasm coming. She was no longer trembling from her own satisfaction and now rode him fully committed to giving him the orgasm of his life.

Damien felt himself start to tighten. His cock felt like it was somehow getting bigger as he pumped her.

"Fucking put a black baby in me," Natalie suddenly shouted and Damien felt it all go.

He exploded, fucking her so roughly he felt he might hurt her. He came so hard, filling her pussy with his cum as he erupted to the point he saw stars. He wasn't sure how long it lasted, as the next thing he remembered was Natalie's exhausted, labored breathing as she smiled stupidly at him from beside him.

"Holy shit," Natalie said, looking at Damien with worship, "I am such a little white whore for black cock."

Damien felt his heart sink. Now that the orgasm had cum his rational thoughts had returned and he felt guilty for what he had just done.

"I love you babe," was all he could muster.

Natalie leaned in and kissed him sharply, before rolling over, "We still got a couple hours before I have to go to work. You should try and get some sleep their big boy,"

Damien never fell asleep faster.

The next evening, just before Damien had to go on the night shift the guilt and reservations about Natalie's obsession with black dick returned. He felt humiliated, and like he had turned himself into exactly the stereotype he wanted to avoid.

The more he thought, the more he realized how much more there was about it that concerned him. When they had first started dating, Natalie had been modest and classic. Now, she basically wore nothing but crop tops and stomach baring shirts with tight jeans. She loved public displays of affection more and more. She constantly wanted the world to know that Damien was her love.

But why did it bother him? Why did it bother him that his sexy girlfriend with a banging body wanted to display it for him? The belly button ring. He had mentioned he thought they were hot and her navel was pierced that weekend. She was so devoted and loving that it the obsession almost felt unbelievable.

That morning when Damien got home Natalie had already left for the day. It was the evening she returned, giddy and more excited than usual. Damien finally had the night off, so they had made plans for pizza and a home movie, but he knew it would turn to sex as always.

Natalie slipped into the bathroom and vanished for several minutes before emerging with a wicked, gleeful smile.

"Guess what?" she said with so much excitement, Damien thought she might cry, "You're not going to be the only black thing inside me tonight."

Damien looked puzzled at her, what did she mean?

"I'm pregnant," Natalie said overjoyed.

Damien felt waves of emotion he never thought possible. All of his concern about Natalie's obsession vanished and tears replaced those emotions.

"Oh, my god," he stammered.

Despite the initial fear, Damien was excited by the news. He loved Natalie. He knew he loved her despite some flaws that weren't really flaws. He told himself over and over that his girlfriend loving him so much was a good thing.

The pizza had not even been delivered before Natalie was on top of him, her pale and pregnant ass joyously riding him.

"I hope you'll still want to fuck me when I'm huge," Natalie said with a giggle as she rolled off after her second orgasm.

"Baby, I will always love this body."

Natalie rolled onto her side and Damien rested on his knees on the couch. He wedged his black dick into her pussy while she laid in a slight curl with her ass up but her beautiful face looked back at him. His eyes got lost in hers as they made love.

He couldn't believe he was about to be a father. Somewhere, inside this perfect white stomach there was a small child growing.

After a much briefer session than the night before, Damien climaxed into Natalie with relief and renewed love.

"I guess we won't be needing condoms for a while," Natalie said with a chuckle, knowing that they rarely used them and thought Natalie's birth control would be enough.

The couple drifted off to sleep. Damien never having been more in love with Natalie.

The next shift, Damien couldn't believe what he had thought and felt the prior nights. He was in love, and he was going to have a baby with that woman. Trev had the night off, but Damien was itching to share the news with someone. He blurted it out awkwardly to his supervisor, who in turned told Damien he should go home and be with his pregnant girlfriend.

He texted everyone he knew. All of his friends, his family, he was overjoyed by the news that the silly feelings of his white girlfriend being obsessed with his black cock was the furthest from his mind.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he drove past their complex without realizing for 10 minutes. He stopped, got flowers now that he had driven to the center of town and made his way inside to greet his girlfriend with them.

He held the roses firmly, feeling a wave of tears on the verge of coming out as she approached the door. And that's when he heard it. A familiar sound, one that he couldn't quite place his hand on but he knew he had heard it often.

Slap. Slap.

Damien reached the door and could hear the slapping noise coming from inside. He unlocked the door and stormed inside, unsure of what he was about to see.

Natalie's head was thrown back, and two black hands spread across her pale white tummy as she was being fucked hard by another man. She bounced so rapidly and fast that Damien felt in a dizzy dream of what he was currently experiencing. It took nearly a full minute before he was able to blurt out any noise to make Natalie and her lover aware of his presence.

His whole world, which had just been the highest it's ever been had crashed down to the lowest. When Natalie saw Damien, she bounced and screamed so sharply she went clean off that black cock and landed square, standing on her feet, naked before him.

Damien looked on in horror as the familiar face of Trev appeared from behind his naked girlfriend.

"Shit." was all he said.

Natalie ran screaming for her clothes, while Trev just sat on Damien's couch, his cock still erect and coated with Natalie's cum.

"What the fuck, man?" Damien screamed, but his mind was moving so fast he didn't really register his words."

"Dude, I'm sorry you had to find out like this,"

"What the fuck do you mean?" Damien roared.

Natalie re-emerged, her pale white belly which had just had Trev's hands across was still barred in a navy-blue crop top. The tiny, bright pink belly button ring just reminding Damien that there was a belly button ring sized person growing inside of her, but now his being the father was in question.

"I'm, I'm sorry," Natalie stuttered, looking other worldly in confusion as to why Damien was home and how she could have possibly been caught.

12