My Boyfriend's Dad...And Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it...Mmmm that's so good,...Mmm I'm going to come soon, right down your throat."

Dan moved his hands to Blondie's head, holding her so that she could not see that he was staring at me and not at her.

"This is making you wet isn't it...Touch yourself...that's it; now push those fingers into your cunt...feels good doesn't it?"

Blondie moved a hand down to her pussy and began to finger herself, but I knew that those words were really for me, and I slipped two fingers back down into my pussy, my thumb pressing on my clit. Fuck this was so hot; I had to bite down on my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud. My body began to shake and I knew that I was going to come soon.

Dan's eyes never looked away from mine as he spoke huskily, "I want you to imagine that's my cock fucking you, thrusting deep and hard, that's it. Now I want to you to come for me...then later, I am going to fuck you and that's a promise!"

At these words I came, hard, staring deep into his brown eyes, as he began to thrust erratically into Blondie's mouth, and then with a growl he came too, pouring his seed down her throat, almost choking her. He only took his eyes from mine, when Blondie pulled away, licking her lips. She moved to the bed, "My turn." She told him as she lay down.

"Ok," he replied, "I just want to shut the door; it's letting in a draft."

I took this opportunity to slip away quickly. I headed to my room where I grabbed a pair of dry knickers and the thing for work that I had come to get.

The rest of the day passed in a haze, how was I going to face Dan after what had just happened? Thankfully I was given a brief reprieve, as Dan and Blondie were not there when I returned home.

Then I found a note on my bed.

Kath,

I don't care what plans you have made for tomorrow afternoon with Dad; and yes I do know about you two! But I want you to cancel them. We need to 'discuss' what happened this afternoon, and then I want to honor the promise that I made you.

D

I sat on the bed, holding the letter, oh god, it was one thing to be fucking your boyfriend's dad, but contemplating fucking his older brother as well, was just plain insanity.

12