My Boyfriend's Dad...And Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
150 Followers

"Oh dear," I sighed,"I seem to have misplaced my knickers!" I told him with a grin, as he slipped a finger into my wet pussy.

Dan groaned and pulled out his finger. He took a turning off the road and headed down a quiet country road, then stopped and pulled into a gateway to a field. He pushed my skirt up again and slid three fingers into me. With a moan I spread my legs, and he began to finger fuck my pussy hard.

"You like that don't you," he murmured, "You're such a horny slut aren't you huh? Always ready for a hard fuck,"

"Oh goddd Dannnn," I cried, as I came, my juices flowed over his fingers. He pulled them out and sucked them.

Then wriggling about in his seat, he managed to push down his trousers and boxers, freeing his straining cock from its confinement.

Looking at me with lust filled eyes he said, "Suck me!"

I undid my seat belt and leaned across and took his cock into my hands. Slowly I stroked, before taking it into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, that's it...suck me good babe," Dan moaned, as he pushed my head down with his hands.

I expertly sucked and licked his entire hard length, up and down from the tip to the base, before sucking it into my mouth completely. I bobbed up and down sucking him for a few minutes; my hands gently caressed and squeezed his balls. Then relaxing my throat I took him even deeper and made swallowing movements around his cock. I felt him stiffen and then with a groan he spurted his seed down my throat. I carried on sucking until he had completely emptied himself, then I let his cock go, and looked up at him with a grin.

"I think you needed that," I told him cheekily.

We sat for a few moments to recover, then Dan and I made the rest of the journey home.

************

Imme26
Imme26
150 Followers
12