My Boyfriend's Dad...And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

Part 4

Jack and I managed to arrange a tentative schedule when we could have time together. I had half days at college on Monday and Thursdays, so I was home alone from lunch time. Jack managed using his flexi-hours to be home from work on those afternoons. Needless to say lots of major hot fucking took place, and I learnt so many new things from Jack.

However I was also still having sex with Cliff; after all he was still my boyfriend. The only thing was I expected...no actually I needed so much more in the way of sex now, and I decided that the only way I was going to get Cliff to deliver was to pass on the knowledge I had gained from Jack.

Giving Cliff a blow job was slightly easier to do, as his cock was not as thick or as long as his Dad's. And I really did enjoyed hearing the moans and gasps of pleasure as I would take Cliff into my mouth and deep throat him, them stroking his cock with one hand I would bob up and down sucking on his cock, then let my tongue swirl around the tip and into the slit on top, then taking him deep into my mouth and throat again. It did not take long for Cliff to be coming down my throat.

'Wow, that was amazing Kath,' he told me. 'How come you suddenly know how to do that?'

Of course I lied, there was no way that I was going to tell him that his Dad was teaching me, so I told him that some of the girls in college had been talking about what our boyfriends liked and thought that I would try it out on him. I then opened my legs and guided his hand down to my pussy. I showed him how to find my clit, and then showed him how I like it to be touched, and how to fuck me with his fingers at the same time. He was a little awkward at first, but after a while he did manage to get me to come. Unlike his Dad, Cliff was able to only get hard once, so I knew that once he had come in my mouth that was going to be it till the next day. Cliff was also one of those annoying guys who would turn over and be sleeping out for the count once he came too. It was bloody frustrating at times, as I often need to more!

Anyway it nearly midnight and I was still horny and wide awake, I pulled on a long nightshirt and decide to sneak downstairs and make drink, so I headed for the kitchen. A few minutes later Jack appeared wearing just a pair of shorts.

'I want you,' he told me, 'I know we should wait till tomorrow, but I can't, I want to feel your tight cunt around my cock!'

'Jack, we shouldn't, we could get caught,' I whispered, but as Jack pulled me to him and kissed me, I felt my resistance crumbling, I could feel his cock pressing into me, and suddenly I needed him too.

It was risky but as Cliff and Eileen were both upstairs fast asleep, we were passed caring and decide to risk it. Jack quickly pushed off his shorts and sat down on a kitchen chair. He pulled me so that I had a leg either side of him, our mouth met with such passion, and his hands slid up inside my nightshirt, one hand cupped a breast and toyed with my nipple making it hard and aroused, the other slipped between my legs, finding my now wet pussy. He stroked me for a few minutes, dipping his two of his fingers in and out of my dripping wet hole. I could feel the heat of his cock digging into my thigh.

'Ride me,' he asked huskily, pulling me down lower towards his cock. I used one hand to steady myself on his shoulder whilst my other hand stroked his cock, as I began to lower myself down onto it. I teased him, by just letting the tip of his cock enter my hot wetness before I rose up again, I did this several times before I finally slammed down hard, all the way. We both moaned as his hardness filled my pussy.

Oh fuck you feel so good,' Jack moan quietly, as I began to ride him, 'I love the feel of my cock inside you, filling you tight cunt.'

I so love it when Jack talks dirty to me.

I began to rotate my hips as I moved up and down, he felt so fucking good. Jack's hands came around my hips and he began to thrust up into me, causing me to moan out. He slid on hand down between our bodies and found my clit, his mouth came down onto mine to stop me from moaning to loud and he kissed me franticly as our bodies moved together faster and his finger rolled over my clit. Then I was coming hard and fast, I ground down harder onto his cock as I came I felt myself becoming even wetter. Jack carried on thrusting up gently into as I came down from my orgasm. Then he asked me to get up and lean over the table. This I did, Jack then moved behind me, pushing my legs apart slightly, he then entered me from behind. He started off with long slowly leisurely thrusts, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming back in. He leaned down and kissed the back of my neck, his hands stroked up and down my back and sides as he thrust in and out. I felt on hand caressing my ass, a finger touching my ass hole.

'Have you let Cliff fuck you here yet?' he asked me.

I shook my head, 'No, I am scared that it will hurt too much,' I told him honestly.

Jack's thrust became faster, 'It can be uncomfortable the first time, but it can feel so good if you know what you're doing.'

He pressed the tip of his finger down onto the ring of my asshole, as he pressed another onto my clit.

'I am going to have your arse, I am going to fuck this tight arse, soon and you will love it.' He told me thickly.

He began to slam into me now, faster and deeper, a finger still playing with my clit, and one pressing again my asshole, then as I came I felt his finger slip into my ass, he moved it in and out as I came, my body jerking, I felt myself tightening around his cock, and he was coming too, his seed spurting deep in my pussy, then he pulled out his finger. He stayed inside me for a few minutes, just holding and kissing me, before he pulled out and slipped his shorts back on. I pulled down my nightshirt and we both went our separate ways, Jack into bed with his wife, and me with his son. I lay there next to Cliff, with his Dad's cum dripping out me.

We both realized that we were now playing an even more dangerous game, fucking whilst his wife and son my boyfriend were in the house. We were just going to have to be careful and not get caught!

TBC

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers
12