My Boyfriend's Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

Unable to resist now, I just pleaded with him to "Go slow" but he was not to be ordered around. No, now he just began to please himself shoving every centimeter of his thick penis up my ass over and over as I just helplessly knelt there and took it. How could I have known when I walked in the front door 45 minutes or so ago that I would soon be kneeling on my boyfriend's Dad's desk, my panties ripped to shreds and his big cock buried in my ass!

"Rub your pussy while I fuck your asshole Carol." He ordered me.

"Not...not in front of you!" I protested. But I soon realized that teasing my little pussy did a decent job of diluting the pain of the lewd act of sodomy I was being subjected to. So I did it. I began to rub my pussy while Mr. Brockman fucked me there on his desk. Somehow, I can't say it felt good, but it began to be...okay. It was so over the top sexy to be here doing this unspeakably nasty thing...with my boyfriend's Dad! Once again, he'd photographed me, then he'd ripped my little panties. He felt up my girlish titties and then stuck his big thick penis right up my butt and took my virginity "Back there!" I knew that I now belonged to both Justin and his Daddy. Maybe it was my fate to be in more of those nasty pictures I'd sneaked a peek at earlier. Maybe.

Now Mr Brockman was just throwing everything he had at me. Burying his rod in my asshole all the way to the balls with each and every stroke. I knew where he was going to finish too: He was going to come right in my asshole. Every drop of his manly seed was going to jet right into my bowels, and I was helpless to do anything about it. I guess I didn't really want to either.

So, I reached back and took my butt cheeks and held them open for Mr. Brockman. I hoped, if he got in my asshole a little deeper, he would know he truly had me. He sensed what I was trying to do and grunted in response. "Oh, you little sweetheart!" He gasped and shoved real hard. All of Mr. Brockman went right up my asshole and he cried out my name and began to come.

I felt him swell and jerk and then I felt wetness way down inside of me. "Oh Mr. Brockman that's it!" I confessed. "That's what I need! All of your hot come right up my asshole! finish me off now!" And that's what he did, pouring his come into my forever stretched little anus. I couldn't help but whimper submissively as he finished hosing my insides.

We stayed locked together like that for what seemed like several minutes. Then, Mr. Brockman gently pulled his rapidly deflating penis out of my little asshole. we both heard a slightly humorous "Pop" as it was finally withdrawn. He drew my destroyed little white panties down my legs and put them in an envelope and sealed it. A little keepsake to remember me by I guess.

I really loved Justin and we had a great time together for the better part of a year. But, soon I came to realize that I would have a hard time choosing between him and his Dad. I found them both to be so very attractive, each in their own way. And so we eventually parted. I still see the Brockmans from time to time and it's fair to say, I love them all.

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers
12