My Boyfriend's Handcuffs

Story Info
My boyfriend brought his handcuffs home from work.
3k words
4.52
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched my arms and arched my back against the couch cushions. Stretching my shoulders up over my head, I shook my hands briefly, releasing the tension from the last hour of typing. Glancing at the clock in the corner of my computer screen, I felt a smile creep to my lips. Seven-thirty. Jack would be home any minute.

Not a moment later, the knob on the front door rattled as a key was inserted into the lock. My heart raced and I clapped my laptop shut. Jack's face appeared from behind the door, a wide smile stretching on his face. He hurried to drop his keys and bag on the table and hurried over to where I was snuggled on the couch. Taking my face in both hands, Jack kissed me affectionately, lingering a few inches from my lips to look me deeply in the eyes.

"Hello, gorgeous."

I realized I had been holding my breath and let out a small sigh as I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. I smirked and soaked up Jack's beautiful face. His handsome, strong jaw, deliciously kissable lips, and his hazel eyes, smiling but with a glimmer of mischief.

Suddenly he ducked down and began planting small, sweet kisses down my jawline and neck. I sighed into Jack's hand cradling my face, soaking up his affection. He paused when he reached my collarbone, then gave it a quick nibble. I squealed and pushed him away playfully as he flashed a wicked grin.

"What's gotten into you," I giggled, as he settled on the couch beside me, fidgeting with undeniable excitement.

"I brought you something," Jack said, his voice low. His gaze was intense, and I could feel the heat rising to my face again, as well as other places. He reached toward his back pocket. "Close your eyes."

I hesitated, searching his face, but reluctantly obeyed. I held my hands out tentatively, and heard a muffled jingling, similar to a set of keys. Suddenly I felt a slight weight in my hands. The object was cold and hard. I opened my eyes a fraction and caught a glimpse of the surprise. My pulse immediately accelerated and my gaze shot up to Jack's.

"Handcuffs," I said, my voice catching slightly. Jack nodded, his wicked grin returning.

"The real deal," he said. "They're my set from work. I'm not technically allowed to take these home, but there's no way my supervisors will notice."

I smiled and bit my lip. "Can you show me how they work?"

"Of course," Jack said brightly. He gently lifted the cuffs from my hand and turned them over. "See how the latch only goes through one way? It rotates three hundred sixty degrees so I can easily snap them on an offender's wrists. And this is the only way to unlock them." He held up a small silver key.

"Have you ever used them on anyone?"

"Nope," Jack whispered slowly. He leaned forward as if to kiss me, but instead tucked the hair behind me ear and brought his lips impossibly close to my ear. "You'll be the first."

I gasped as a pang of desire shot from deep in my stomach, up through my torso, and settled in a deep blush in my cheeks. My head spun and a desperately pulled Jack into a deep kiss. I heard him drop the cuffs on the couch as his hands sprang to my waste, pulling me closer. He deepened the kiss, parting my lips with his tongue. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and nipped it just enough to hurt. Jack pulled away abruptly, leaving me gasping.

"Are you okay with this?" He snatched up the cuffs and pressed them into my hands again. "If not, I can put them away and I'll never mention it again."

"Yes," I said, breathlessly, pushing the handcuffs back towards him. "I want to."

Jack's eyes shone with desire and excitement and he hopped off the couch and stretched a hand toward me. I took it and rose from the couch, knees already weak with anticipation, and he led me to his bedroom, closing the door gently behind us.

Jack held my arms tightly and kissed me hard, his fingers sliding under the shoulder straps of my dress.

"Take this off," he murmured.

I hurried to untie my dress and let it slip off my shoulders, pooling in a heap around my ankles. Jack smiled as he looked me once over, his hand grazing over my black bra that matched my panties.

"These too."

He turned toward his dresser and flicked on his music speaker. I watched him choose a playlist on his phone as I unhooked my bra. It joined my dress on the floor, followed by my panties. A slow, sultry melody filled the room as Jack dimmed the lights. His eyes were dark and lustful as he closed the space between us and kissed me again.

Jack let his hands slide lazily over my body, caressing every curve and dimple like I was a fine piece of art that was to be admired. I leaned into his touch, the desire in my belly tripling as an ache grew between my legs.

"Jack..." I whispered.

"Shh," he interrupted, placing a finger to his lips. "Turn around."

I obeyed, my knees feeling weak. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt goosebumps rise on my arms and neck. Jack and I always had an incredible connection, even since the first time we kissed. We always knew how to please each other and were always left satisfied and glowing. But this was something different. Something new and sinister I had never seen in him. The way Jack spoke to me, and the way I obeyed without a second thought, without any of our usual jokes or laughter. There was no misunderstanding who was in control tonight. He was going to take what he wanted and I was eagerly going to give it to him.

"Bring your hands behind your back," Jack said huskily into my ear. As I did, I felt the cool metal of the cuff around my right wrist. Jack gently pressed it closed, clicking the latch one notch at a time until it was just a little too tight. My breath was ragged as he closed the latch over my other wrist. "How does that feel?"

I tested the cuffs uncertainly and tried to pull my hands apart. I was surprised how restricting they actually were, pull my arms more tightly until the sharp metal cut into my wrists uncomfortably. Jack and I had playfully tied each other up with silk ribbon and scarves in the past, but this was different. I would stay in these handcuffs until Jack was ready to let me go. I couldn't escape if I wanted to, but something told me I wouldn't.

"Walk over there and place your forehead on the wall."

I did. My pulse hastened as I heard Jack's belt being unbuckled. It fell to the floor with a thud. There was more rustling and the sound of a drawer closing behind me, and suddenly Jack was pressed up behind me, pinning me to the wall with his weight.

I could feel the warmth of his skin. My hands brushed against smooth fabric, telling me he had stripped down to his boxer briefs. His breath was ragged in my ear and I reached with the limited mobility of my hands to squeeze his growing erection.

Jack moaned and thrust into my hands. He pressed me even more tightly against the wall and bit sharply into my earlobe. I yelped and he clapped a strong hand over my mouth.

"You're a troublemaker," he growled. "I think you need to be taught some manners."

"What are you going to do to me?" I breathed when he removed his hand.

"Whatever I want."

Jack grabbed my arms and spun me around roughly. He lifted my chin and kissed me, hard, pinning me against the wall even more tightly. I struggled, wishing my hands were free so I could caress his face or run my hands along his masculine chest. But I was imprisoned. Helpless. His.

Jack ground his bulge against me as he kissed me even more roughly. His mouth was hungry, his tongue was everywhere. He desperately traced kisses down my jawline until he took my neck in his mouth and sucked hard. I cried out when he sunk his teeth into my skin, nearly drawing blood. Pulling away, Jack ran his hands up and down my body, his gaze intense and ravenous. I had never seen his eyes so fiery, and an unfamiliar mix of fear and desire clouded my mind and overtook my senses. All I wanted was to please him, for him to do was he wished to me and be satisfied. I'd never been so vulnerable but also so desired.

Jack pressed his forehead against mine. My breaths were like gasps as I strained to kiss him but he pushed me back. His fingers slowly traced down my torso maddening leisure. They danced around navel and across my hipbones. A moan escaped my lips as a hot twinge of desire sparked between my legs. Jack smiled cruelly as he felt me thrust my hips against his hands, clearly pleading for more. He pressed me against the wall, took my lips in a deep kiss, and slipped two fingers inside me.

I melted into him as I moaned into the kiss. He thrust his fingers deep inside me and the ache intensified like nothing I'd felt before. His fingers were just a tease for what I really wanted. What I needed.

A low growl escaped Jack's lips as my arousal grew and slickened his fingers. Suddenly they were gone and a desperate whimper escaped my throat.

"Please," I whispered, pleading.

"Kneel," Jack said, his hands putting an unfamiliar pressure on my shoulders as my knees buckled and suddenly I was on the floor beneath him. He stepped out of his boxer-briefs and wrapped his fingers around his awaiting erection. It was inches from my face, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from its length as he stroked it, deliciously slowly. Once, twice. I looked up and saw him, watching me. A spark of courage leapt in my chest as a leaned forward and kissed the glistening pre-cum off the tip, licking it off my lips. Jack's eyes fluttered shut and a low moan rumbled in his chest. When he opened his eyes again I saw fire. He grabbed my ponytail and roughly thrust his cock down my throat.

His length slid easily into my mouth, but I was nowhere near taking it in full. The salty taste of pre-cum slid over my tongue and the desiring ache roared below my navel. Jack began to thrust slowly into my mouth, pulling nearly all the way out before pressing it in again, and again.

Whenever I would go down on Jack, it had been my turn to have the power. I would straddle him, hold his hands down, and suck him dry while he moaned and writhed underneath my weight. I was in control, and I had him at my mercy. But not this time. This time my mouth was his to take.

I slid my lips up and down the velvet skin of his shaft, raking my tongue over the head and feeling him shudder. My hands itched to reach up and grab his length, to feel the hardness and stroke him base to tip. But they were tied, tight.

Jack's thrusts quickened, hitting the back of my throat and nearly choking me. He grasped my ponytail and pushed my head down, forcing his cock down the back of my throat, and I came up coughing and spluttering. He reached down and grabbed my elbows to help me stand, and cradled me against his heaving chest as I caught my breath.

"Good girl," Jack murmured, stroking his fingers gently down the nape of my neck. Nuzzling my face into him, I breathed in his scent. He kissed my forehead, then gently tugged my ponytail to lean my head back and kiss me sweetly. I wanted to wrap my arms around his large body and run my hands over his toned arms and back. But they were still pinned hopelessly behind my back. My frustration muddled with my desire and lust as the heat between my legs grew until it was too much to bear. Jack must have heard my thoughts because the kiss intensified for a moment until he roughly pulled away and pushed me towards his bed.

"On the bed," Jack demanded, unabashed. Without thought, I obeyed, feeling foolish clambering onto the high mattress without the aid of my hands. "I want you facing the headboard, kneeling."

I followed his instruction and kneeled, facing the wall with my shoulders back and chest out. If I was going to be commanded like this, I might as well drive him crazy and show off my body. I shifted and arched my back to really outline my curves and my ass. This must have translated because I immediately felt his weight on the bed behind me and his hands snaking around me. His fingers slid up my ribcage and around the curves of my breasts. He rolled the nipples between the pads of his fingers until they tightened, then pinched them, hard. I moaned and leaned into him, letting the sensation roll through my body like electricity. Jack peppered my shoulders and neck with tingling kisses as a hand dipped between my legs.

My breathing hitched as his nimble fingers teased around my opening for a moment before dragging up my slit and over my already throbbing clit. I whimpered and pressed my hips into his hand as he began to slide two fingers in tantalizingly slow circles over the sensitive bundle of nerves. Sensation shot through me and I shivered under his touch. I couldn't get enough. One strong arm crossed over my chest and held me tightly to him as the other hand thrust two fingers inside me. I whimpered and was nearly ready to beg him to fuck me when he placed a hand on the small of my back and pushed me roughly into the mattress, face down.

Jack leaned over my quivering body and breathed hungrily into my ear.

"You're mine," he murmured, teasing my entrance with the tip of his rock hard erection. I moaned and thrust my hips back, trying to take him in.

"Mmm," Jack growled, pulling my ponytail and turning my head to the side. "Say it."

"I'm yours," I whimpered desperately, and Jack pushed his cock into me in one thrust.

We both cried out at the sudden connection. I could feel his splitting me, stretching me until I was full of him. Jack help his hand down on my back as I arched into him and he pressed as deep as he could. After a breath, Jack roughly grabbed my hips with a snarl and slid nearly all the way out before thrusting into me, hard. And again. And then again.

With each jerk of his hips, a cry escaped my lips, lost in the pillow in which my face was buried. Jacks movements picked up pace and his rhythm was ravenous and insatiable. My arms still completely immobilized behind my back, I couldn't use them to support my body. Every thrust pushed me face first into the mattress, completely and entirely overwhelmed and owned by him. I was entirely his, defenseless to his lust.

He pounded into me, harder and more roughly than before. Suddenly, Jack grasped around the chain binding my two hands and pulled up. My head and shoulders were lifted from the pillow, and the cuffs cut into my wrists painfully. I strained against them, overtaken by pleasure mingled with pain. A guttural groan rose from my chest when Jack released me. His fingers dug into my hips as his thrusts became more desperate.

I moaned into the pillow as I felt my orgasm building. Jack's cock thrust into me, each time sending electric shocks through my torso and into my whole body. It was like he would spilt me in half. Suddenly he leaned over me and pulled hair roughly so I was looking him in the eyes.

"I want you to come," he gasped. His eyes were wide and desperate and his mouth hung open with overwhelming pleasure. "I want you to come as you feel me fill you up, understand?"

I could only nod weekly before he shoved my face hastily down into the pillow again. With unabashed passion, Jack thrust his hips, faster and faster as his moans grew louder and breathing went ragged. My own orgasm was coming and there was nothing stopping it. Suddenly, Jack thrust deep into me with a cry. Waves of pleasure crashed over me as my back arched and toes curled. I felt him pump into me over and over, his strong hands gripping my hips as if for dear life. Ripples of pleasure rolled over me and my heartbeat was deafening in my ears.

My knees suddenly turned to jelly and I slid them out from under me so I was lying face down, Jack slumping over me, breathing hard. We lay like that, him still inside me, for a few minutes. He wordlessly traced his fingers up my arm and my shoulder. He tenderly caressed my cheek, placing a small kiss on my temple before slowly sliding out of me. I moaned in complaint at the sudden emptiness, but lay still, letting the aftershocks of the orgasm tingle over my sensitive skin.

I felt Jack's hands on my wrists and there was a sound of metal on metal. With small click, my hands were released and fell to my sides. I reluctantly sat up and rolled my sore shoulders. Jack took my hands and inspected my wrists. Deep marks and the beginnings of a bruise were etched into the skin. He lifted them to his lips and kissed the marks tenderly. Jack looked up at me with a smile. A warmth filled my chest that had nothing to do with the orgasm.

"You're incredible," I sighed.

"You're mine," he said, and pulled me into a kiss.