My Boyfriend's Other Girlfriend

Story Info
...finally finger fucked me.
1.5k words
4
81.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...When I came back into my bedroom, I found T straddling my boyfriend J's lap. She gave me an evil grin which immediately aroused my desire to overtake my boyfriend with her help. He did pretend to resist our advances a bit, so after we removed his tee-shirt, I played along with his bratting by tying his wrists together behind his head and looping the ends around his throat. I then ordered him to stand up and she removed his pants. I placed a blindfold over his eyes and then the two hot fully clothed females went to work on our naked male. She went down on him, sucking and licking at his fully erect member, while I stood behind him and dug my teeth into the flesh of his neck, running my nails down his chest and pinching his nipples.

They were both really getting into the blow job, and I was really getting into watching his cock disappear in her mouth. I moved to the other side of him so I could see him kneeling with his hands behind his head and her kneeling before him, her head rising and falling with each suck of his dick. The sight was so gorgeous I asked if they minded my taking a few pictures. He pretended to ponder this for a moment of mock hesitation, but permitted it pretty quickly thereafter. I took three beautiful shots and put the camera down to join them again.

Our boy toy moved his arms so that they were bound in front of, rather than behind, his neck. Realizing he's not used to being bound much at all, especially not for so long, (he's primarily more dominant than either of us) I decided it was time to change positions. Taking the lead, I untied his wrists and allowed him the pleasure of holding T's head while she continued sucking him off. I then removed his blindfold and we exchanged a gaze, smile and kiss before I ordered him to lay on the bed so I could tie him up in a different setting.

He laid on his back as I instructed, and I got to work on his new bindings while T went back to work on his raging hard on. She sucked him expertly, despite the fact that they were still in the beginning stages of discovering each other's desires and exploring each other's bodies. I tied his left wrist to his left thigh and his right wrist to the headboard. I allowed enough slack in the rope so that he could only just reach his erection if he stretched the clothesline to its maximum allowance.

I remarked only half-jokingly that the only issue I have with threesomes is that there's so much going on, I hardly know where to look. From his face, to her face, his cock, her pussy, his torso, her hips, and on and on - my eyes darted back and forth between them. Taking it all in with little thought of my own pleasure, I simply enjoyed watching her work him over while I stood beside the bed caressing his face and body.

Finally, my appetite was whetted so that I wanted to dive in for a taste of the action myself. I asked T if she minded my taking over for a bit and she smilingly acquiesced by moving to the other side of the bed while I moved between his legs. Feeling her lust-filled eyes on us only added to the excitement of our lovemaking, and I went at him with renewed vigor deep-throating him until I could no longer hold my breath to the sounds of their kissing and moans.

Soon enough, I began getting distracted by her presence, in the sense of caressing her body to the absent-minded exclusion of the blowjob I had been giving him. She encouraged this distraction, and he certainly wasn't bothered by the fact that he got to watch us become more intimate directly beside him on the bed. I seductively moved myself from his side of the bed to hers and began eating her out with gusto.

Luckily, he'd managed to take matters into his own hands and was jerking himself off with the hand bound to his thigh while watching me devour her sopping wet cooch. I pressed my thumb inside her pussy while my tongue lapped and suckled at her clit and at one point I came up for air to tell him that if he stopped touching himself for a moment I'd reward him with a taste of her juices.

He followed my suggestion immediately like a good boy, so after I'd worked T up a bit more, I finally withdrew my dripping chin and slippery digit. I was about to let him suck my thumb dry, but decided to make him wait a moment longer while I allowed T to taste herself on my lips while he watched us kiss. Afterwards, I stuck my thumb in his mouth and let him suck her sweetness from my flesh.

I went back to the meal I'd been enjoying so thoroughly, until T suddenly said it was my turn. I was more than a bit taken aback since she hadn't really gone down on me much at this point in our budding relationship. She hadn't even managed to work up the moxy to stick as much as a finger all the way inside me even once yet.

Trying not to expect much and to just enjoy whatever did happen, I was not too surprised at the shuddering reaction in my body when her tongue first made contact with my pussy. She then began pressing against my aching cunt with two fingers, teasing me mercilessly. I writhed and remarked that I loved the teasing as much as I greedily wanted more. She giggled and responded that she was a big tease, and our all but forgotten bound concubine asked her if I was trembling.

She asked what specific kinds of touches I wanted, and I gave her a couple suggestions (circle my clit with your finger, suck it like a small cock, and let your fingers do the walking when you've put two inside me). Our boy toy followed up with a tip for her on how much I love when he lightly pinches, twists and rolls my clit between his thumb and forefinger. I confirmed this and told her to be inventive since that favored move was discovered by accident while he was being creative.

Suddenly, she got brazen enough to insert a single finger inside me, and I just about jumped out of my skin in bliss. I commented that I could feel the slight sharpness of her fingernail and she started to withdraw in fear until I assured her that I found it pleasurable. She then inserted a second finger which practically sent me over the edge. What finally did send me flying was the combination of her fingers probing my pussy, her cunt grinding into my thigh, my bound boyfriend beside us asking her if I was wet, and her satisfied moans as my nails dug into her butt and back while I came.

Admittedly, this was not my most intense orgasm, whether while with a woman or a man, and certainly not while alone. However, this was the most intense fucking I'd ever received from another woman -- both physically and emotionally, and that certainly had to be accounted for. While I've been with a number of women (meaning I'd laid a few ladies in my time), very few women have been with me (meaning only a couple chicks have actually fucked me good and proper). I explained to T that the majority of my homosexual experiences have been with women who considered themselves bi only when it came to me. Therefore most of those girls were too uncertain to go down on me, let alone actually finger bang me.

Being pretty well satisfied at this point, I wanted to share the love and give our man a chance to enjoy some snacks. When I suggested that we untie him and let him finally play with us, he oh so generously offered to sit back and watch us go at it all tribal-like again. Of course, that only served to make me want him more (after all, sharing is caring!) so I untied him anyway and straddled his cock so she could watch me have another (and different) orgasm.

I climbed aboard his red and swollen penis, sliding it easily between my slippery thighs, and began riding him while she laid beside him on the bed. He reached down with his now freed arm and thrust two fingers deep between her hot folds of flesh. I alternatively caressed her hip bone and squeezed her nipples while I bounced on top of him until I reached my second peak of the night. Coincidentally, his shuddering orgasm was timed with mine so I rocked back and forth, slid up and down, ever so slowly to make it last even longer for him. Her eyes were closed and she moaned softly next to him as we all came down from Mount Never-rest.