My Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
654 Followers

"Ok, well now that my secret is finally out, there is one more thing I need to tell you Jimmy and this concerns you too Mike." I took another deep breath "Jimmy its time you knew. Charlie is your father. Mike is actually your half brother."

Total silence..............you could have heard a pin drop!

Mike spoke first "Jimmy is my bro? That's fucking cool!" A huge grin on his face, he jumped up and stood in front of Jimmy looking like he wanted to give him a big hug.

Jimmy looked stunned. This had been a strange morning and his brain was trying to comprehend everything. Memories of last nights suck fest with Mike and Charlie came rushing back to his mind...Oh my God...he thought... I have been sucking off my brother and my father!

He looked at me then up at Mike standing over him smiling from ear to ear, mixed feelings of disgust and incestuous lust overwhelmed him.

But before Jimmy had time to react; Mike who actually had feelings of more than just friendship for Jimmy for a long time now but like me had also kept it to himself, took Jimmy's face in his hands and leant down and kissed him hard on the mouth, taking both me and Jimmy by surprise.

"I love you bro!" he exclaimed as he released his hold and just kept grinning "Man I'm so happy all I've ever wanted is a mother and a brother and now I have both!" his face full of elation.

Jimmy's head was spinning and I had flashes of mental pictures imagining my son and Mike together in a sexual way and it turned me on big time.

"Oh God!" is all poor confused Jimmy could say as he collapsed backwards onto my bed, lying on his back looking up at the ceiling.

"It's going to all be ok baby." I said gently stroking his hair as he lay on my bed "I love you so much son."

As I was leaning over him trying to comfort him, my naked breast was almost in his face. He turned to face me.

"I love you too mum." he said looking up at me, then he reached out and caressed my bare breast pulling it into his mouth and gently, almost reluctantly began to suck on it.

"Oh yes!" I moaned softly "Yes that's it son...you are such a good boy. Mummy loves you so much." I was so happy, my dream was coming true.

Responding to my soft sounds of pleasure, Jimmy sucked a little harder and was making mmm sounds himself. Mike was watching us, still smiling like a Cheshire cat. Jimmy moved his hand to my other breast and was playing with my nipple as he sucked on the other, I glanced down and saw the bulge in his jeans and I could see that Mike had noticed it too. Jimmy paused from sucking on my right tit and lifted his head up to kiss me.

"I love you mummy." then he moved to my left tit and started to suck on that one. I loved every second of it.

Mike seemed to enjoy the view too, he was still naked and now I could see as hard as a rock again.

Mike then decided it was time to move things along. He moved over to my son to unzip Jimmy's jeans and was taking them off. I kind of expected Jimmy to stop sucking on me and tell him to piss off, but he just let Mike do it.

Within moments Mike had pulled off his jeans and was on now tugging at his boxers. He soon had them off too and for the first time in years I was staring at my son's naked cock! Oh and it was big and hard and beautiful and I wanted it bad.

Jimmy paused from sucking on me to kiss me again and this time I took the opportunity to move up on the bed to get more comfortable and I lay on my back in the middle of the bed, Jimmy eagerly moved up on my right side and began to suckle on me again. I smiled at him and then looked up at Mike who was watching us and slowly stroking.

He got on the bed on my left side and moved up so he was facing Jimmy.

"Can I share mummy with you bro?" Mike asked cautiously.

Jimmy mumbled yes with a mouthful of my tit and Mike keenly went to work suckling on me. It was heaven, I put my arms around both of them and stroked my boy's heads, playing with their hair and I nursed them. It was sheer bliss and what a turn on to look down at my two sons enjoying their mothers breasts.

Mike was definitely the more experienced one as he sure knew what to do earlier. It got me to wonder if my own son had ever been with a woman before, as he seemed content just to suck on my breast, his hand resting on my tummy as he nursed. Mike knew that I wanted to fuck my son and I guess he wanted to help or maybe it just turned him on to watch Jimmy with me. Whatever the reason, I was grateful as I watched Mike take Jimmy's hand and guide it to my pussy. I moaned in delight as I felt my sons hand touch my womanhood.

Mike removed his own hand and let Jimmy explore my folds with his fingers for the first time. His instincts took over and I felt his fingers prying inside me and it was making me so wet.

"Oh yes baby mmm that feels so good!" I moaned in pleasure. Jimmy stopped sucking on me and looked up.

"You like that mummy?" he asked.

"Oh yes son. I love it mmm. Mummy wants you to lick her, taste me son!" I moaned getting hornier and wetter by the second.

Jimmy had never been with a woman but he had seen enough porno's with Mike to know what he should be doing and he was very curious to find out if a woman tastes as good as or better than Mike and Charlie. He moved down between my legs, firstly he just looked at my pussy, pulling it open with his fingers and exploring his mothers most private place, then he moved in closer and started to lick......long, slow, cautious licks, which made me bite my lip as it felt so good I wanted to squeal like a young girl.

"Mmm yummy." he said as my pussy juice hit his taste buds. Then he got stuck in, licking harder and faster, trying to get his tongue in deeper, wanting to devour his mother's cunt because it tasted so damn good.

"Oh fuck! Oh God yes!" I moaned and my body tensed up as I felt myself climax "Ohhhhhhhh!" my cum gushing out and into my sons mouth as he clamped down and sucked hard.

Jimmy then kissed my pussy and moved back up to me and kissed my mouth. It was wonderful to taste my own cum on the tongue of my son.

Mike had been sucking and pulling on my nipples while Jimmy had gone down on me, he stopped and smiled at Jimmy.

"She tastes good doesn't she bro" he said cheekily.

"Yes she does. Better than you!" Jimmy answered back cheekily, finally relaxing and accepting this new situation.

"Ha-ha you got that right bro!" Mike joked "Do you mind if I have seconds?" Mike was asking Jimmy and not me. I guess he wanted to make sure Jimmy was cool with all of this.

"Go for it bro." replied Jimmy, calling Mike bro for the first time and it didn't go unnoticed. Mike was thinking he had died and gone to heaven. He quickly got down between my legs and lapped up the remainder of my cum and trying hard to make some more. I reached down and touched my sons hard cock for the first time, making him groan, his cock was twitching and oozing pre-cum.

"I want to taste you too son. Move up here baby." I motioned for Jimmy to kneel over my body, he leaned forward, steadying himself by holding onto the headboard as I lifted my head up and started to suck on my boys cock for the first time. He tasted divine, his pre-cum was so good and there was so much of it. I was making soft sounds of pleasure as I licked and sucked on my boy and with Mike going down on me I knew I would cum again any moment.

"Oh fuck mum! I'm going to cum!" Jimmy tried to warn me but even if I wanted to pull away it was too late, he exploded his load into my waiting mouth. Of course I didn't want to pull away and I happily accepted his cum, swallowing and savoring my son's flavor.

Jimmy had had many blowjobs but never from a woman and never from his own mother and it was intense, his whole body shook has he emptied himself into my mouth. He needed that headboard for support. The sensation of my son cumming in my mouth excited me so much I came again, pleasing the hungry Mike who was dying to fuck me again but knew it was Jimmy's time, so he settled on slurping up all my cum for now.

Jimmy had to lie down to catch his breath and rest up after cumming so hard. Mike came back up from between my legs and kissed me as Jimmy rested. He wanted to taste that familiar taste of Jimmy's cum on my tongue. Mikes cock was twitching; he wanted his turn to cum.

"Mummy, will you suck your other son too please?" pleaded Mike.

I smiled at him. I wanted to, but there was something I wanted more.

"Jimmy?" I said looking coyly at my son "Would you do something for mummy? It would make me very happy son."

He sat up and smiled at me.

"Of course mummy. Anything you want, anything at all." he answered keenly.

"Would you show mummy how you suck on your brother? It would turn me on so much son." I asked, with a wicked smile.

Jimmy blushed and Mike grinned. They were on either side of me and Mike got on his knees facing Jimmy, his cock poised for attention right over my tits. Jimmy paused for a moment, then breaking their own unwritten rule, looking directly into Mike's eyes.

"So.... you want me to suck on your cock brother? Right here, over our mother's naked body, do you huh?" he said with a wicked grin. He might have been a slow starter but he was making up for it now.

Mike groaned. I thought he was going to shoot his load all over my tits. It turned him on so much to hear Jimmy talk like that. It turned me on big time too. I watched in awe as my son leant over me and licked the tip of Mikes cock, slowly licking up the pre-cum oozing out of his tip. It was happening right in front of my eyes, literally.

So close they could feel my hot breath on them, as this scene was making me pant. Jimmy opened his mouth more and took the head of his brother's cock into his mouth, something he had done many times before and it showed. Mike was struggling to hold back, he had always loved it when Jimmy sucked him, but this was the first time he sucked him as brothers. Mike pushed into Jimmy's mouth; my son expertly took all of him in and out responding to my moans of delight in watching this hot display.

I was holding and squeezing my own tits as I enjoyed this moment. Mike looked down at me and then at Jimmy and it was all too much, a brother and a mother to play with as well as dad at home...fucking great! He shuddered as he let out a grunt and a low groan and emptied the contents of his ball sack into the eager mouth of his brother.

"Oh fuck!' he moaned.

Mike came so good and so much. I watched as my son swallowed most of it but some of it dripped down onto my tits. Jimmy pulled back a little, releasing Mikes cock from his mouth and smiled at me knowing that I loved watching that. He still had Mikes cum dripping down his chin

Mike looked like he was a bit light headed, but can't have been that dizzy because he suddenly reached over me and grabbed Jimmy's face and kissed him full on the mouth. Wanting to taste his own cum on his brother's tongue.

If Mike had done that last week or even yesterday Jimmy would have probably freaked out. But today it was a whole different story, today everything had changed and changed for good. There was no point in denying any feelings or resisting any urges.

Nothing was taboo anymore, so Jimmy kissed him back. A long sensual kiss. Sucking on each others tongues and kissing like lovers. I almost came again just watching them. It was beautiful.

They broke their kiss and Mike lay back beside me, spent but happy. Jimmy licked up the rest of Mikes cum from my tits then kissed me. Giving Mike a blowjob in front of me had woken up his cock again and now he wanted to fuck me. He got on top of me, I opened my legs eagerly. He kissed me and nibbled on my neck, and then with his arms outstretched so that he was looking down at me from above, he looked right into my eyes and said the words I had been dying to hear for two years.

"I want to fuck you mummy." said my son.

"Oh yes baby!" I moaned in sheer bliss as looked up at my sexy son "Yes son fuck me! Fuck your mommy!"

Jimmy smiled at me as he pushed his hard cock towards the entrance of my wet pussy. I reached down and guided my sons cock into me. I gasped and almost cried in overwhelming pleasure as I felt my son enter me for the first time, my dreams finally coming true. The look on Jimmy's face told me all I needed to know. He was loving this as much as I was.

"I love you mommy." he said as he slowly moved in and out of me, both of us moaning in pleasure.

Mike was watching us, he looked like he was a little tired, as he had been up very early this morning, but he looked so happy.

Jimmy was gaining momentum as he continued to fuck me and I was meeting his thrusts pushing back against him.

"Oh it's so good to finally have you son. I've been wanting this for so long!" I said in between moans of passion.

"Mmm it's so good to finally lose my virginity mum and I'm so glad it's you I'm giving it to." and with that he lent down and kissed me passionately.

I had suspected he was still a virgin until now and the knowledge that I was my sons first only turned me on more. I started to push back harder and faster, wanting to feel him deeper inside me. Our grunts and groans and moans were getting louder and I knew I was getting close.

"Yes baby! Yes fuck mummy harder! Mmm full me up with your cum son mmm!"

That was enough to push him over the edge and he tripped.

"Oh mummy! Oh fuck I'm cumming mummy! Ohhhh yes!" he moaned.

I felt his cock explode inside me and the sensation of my young son cumming inside me for real after fantasizing about it for so long, made me cum too.

I came so good and so intensely that my emotions overcame me and my eyes filled with tears.

"Are you ok mum?" Jimmy asked, concerned, seeing my tears.

"Yes baby. It's just that I love you so much." I smiled at him, and then we kissed and embraced.

I had almost forgotten Mike was there too, until he cuddled up to me on my other side. Jimmy reached down and pulled the duvet up over the three of us.

I smiled at my 2 boys then closed my eyes as we snuggled up to each other. We all drifted off to sleep feeling contented and loved.

nz_marie
nz_marie
654 Followers
12