My Bratty Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

"I think someone needs a lesson in manners. Stand up bitch. Now." Amber said with iron in her voice.

Lisa paled and after a moment she stood up with a look of fright and excitement.

"That's what I love about this slave. She hates this and loves it at the same time. Look at her; she's probably wet just thinking about being slapped around." Amber said as she stood up.

Lisa blushed bright red and looked down at her feet. Amber swaggered over holding a small bag. She got up and pushed up Lisa's chin with her finger.

"Know what's in here? The mask."

Lisa got even redder which Joey didn't think was possible. Amber laughed and pulled out a white lace mask. She slowly slid it down over Lisa's face and her body posture seemed to melt with it. Where she had been proud and proper, she now slouched and looked down like an animal that knows it's the beta of the pack.

"You're not Lisa the stuck up rich girl who is the girl every mother wants her daughter to be. You're now Lisa the slave. Lisa the slut. Lisa the whatever I fucking want you to be."

"Yes mistress. I am ashamed to say it, but I am your slave and will obey." Lisa said.

Amber grabbed Lisa on both sides of her head and kissed her full on the lips. Joey began to play with himself as he watched Amber's tongue work. She broke her kiss and Joey heard Lisa gasp. Lisa's eyes were wide and she had the look of a terrified rabbit. Lisa laughed and spun her around and forced her to look at Joey playing with himself.

"Look at that you slut! You are making that poor man horny from your shameless performance! He is having to work his cock himself! You call yourself a woman? Get over there and work his cock for him!"

Lisa blushed again and then primly walked over to Joey. She straightened her hat and looked down at him. "Sir, may I assist you?"

Joey chuckled. "Why yes young lady. I need you to strip down out of that dress into just your underwear. Keep the hat and gloves and shoes on though, must keep up appearances."

"Oh, of course sir. We simply must maintain good social standards." Lisa replied and began to unbutton her dress. She slid it down around her hourglass waist and stood in front of Joey in her white lingerie and hat and gloves.

"Ah very nice. Lace is so slutty. I'm surprised a proper young lady like you wears it. Then again, maybe you are not so proper after all. On your knees." Joey said.

Lisa gracefully knelt down and gently took his cock in a gloved hand and began to stroke it. Joey smiled and as he began to harden he motioned for her to take it in her mouth. Lisa frowned but did as she was told.

Joey heard a snap from a camera and looked over to see Amber taking photos to post. Joey looked down at the prim little bitch in front of him in the mask and said "Faster bitch."

Lisa flushed again (she seemed to be very easily embarrassed Joey thought), but sped up. She was soon licking up and down and then licking his balls. She then would take his cock as far down as she could. Joey was now a sweaty mess and he pulled his cock out with a pop.

"On the desk facing me legs apart now!" Joey rattled off. Without a word Lisa sat on the writing pad and spread her legs. She flushed again as Joey bent down and took a long sniff.

"Ahhhh, horny bitch! My favorite smell! Time to tear it up!" Joey stood and pulled Lisa onto his member.

Lisa let out a loud gasp and then followed with a long moan. She started to babble.

"No, no, no, no. This is so wrong! I'm a good girl! Good girls don't do this! I'm proper and prim. I'm not a whore!"

Joey let her go on for a while and then started talking back at her.

"You enjoy being wrong! You love being fucked like the whore you are. You are NOT proper! You're a slut who hides like a frightened animal while your betters play with you!" Joey shouted back at her.

Lisa thrashed and shook her head. But Amber grabbed her from behind and gave her a long kiss. That seemed to finally drive Lisa over the edge. She thrashed wildly and began to scream.

"I'm a whore! Fuck me! I'm a submissive whore! Make me your bitch! Mistress! Master! Whatever you command I'll obey!!!"

Joey came hard in her and she screamed and passed clean out on the desk.

Amber let Lisa's head drop with a loud "thud" on the desk and grinned at Joey. "Yeah, I fucking love doing that to the little slut! And she'll be in tears for hours when she wakes up from the shame of enjoying this!"

Joey walked around the desk and grabbed Amber by the hair and pulled her head back. "Yeah, but I'm still horny. Bend the fuck over that chair and let's get this done. I've got two more bitches that need my attention tonight!"

Amber licked her lips as she bent over the chair and Joey mounted up from behind. She sucked her breath in loudly.

"Oh man! My ass? Fuck that's kinky! Tear it up!"

And Joey did just that.

A HOUR LATER IN THE KITCHEN

Tiffany looked around and frowned. She had gone upstairs to get ready and her friends should have all been ready to go and waiting. But no one was around. She called out and got no answers. She walked around the downstairs and then stopped by her stepdad's study.

"Hmmmm, that room is soundproofed. They wouldn't hear me if I called, but they know not to be in there. Well, might as well check."

She opened the door and looked inside. She blinked when she saw Diana standing, or leaning rather, against the desk.

"Diana? What the FUCK are you wearing?" Tiffany got out after a moment.

"Like hi, girlfriend! Like my look? It will totally rock our show!"

Diana was wearing a metallic O-ring dress that looked painted on. A very tiny spaghetti strap barely held her tits in check while the design showed plunging cleavage down to nearly her belly button. The dress was so short Tiffany was certain that if she bent even slightly she would show off her pussy or her ass. Golden leg wraps entwined her long tanned legs and she wore a set of cheap clear plastic high heeled shoes with golden trim. Her hair was done up a braided pile, she had on a set of large golden hoop earrings that nearly touched her shoulders, a thick cheap gold color bracelet on each arm, and thick makeup.

She looked like a stripper from hell.

"What the hell are you doing? You can't go out like that! If anyone saw you it would ruin our show! You look like a stripper!" Tiffany nearly screamed as she started forward.

"Of course silly! I AM a stripper! That's what our reality show is about; the strippers of Beverly Hills!" Diana said and then giggled and ran a finger down her cleavage.

"Well, I'd watch it."

Tiffany jumped as Joey turned in the large leather chair that had been spun around away from her.

"What the fuck are you doing here? What the hell happened to Diana?" Tiffany asked as she stalked towards the desk.

Joey held up his arm and Tiffany's eyes immediately locked onto the glittering coin.

"Just watch the coin and I'll explain everything. It's easy to do, and of course you simply have to look at the coin as it goes back and forth." Joey said.

"Of course I must watch the coin. But you still need to explain to me what's going on." Tiffany said as she stood in front of the chair looking mad but her eyes followed the coin back and forth.

"You must watch the coin, you can't help it. You must obey my words, you must obey my commands." Joey intoned.

"I must watch the coin; I must obey your words and commands." Tiffany said in a now monotone voice.

Diana moved over beside Joey and giggled. Joey shushed her with a glance and turned to his now frozen step sister. "I will count down from three, when I read one you will be deeply hypnotized and will be my slave. You will do whatever I command. You will become whatever I command you to be."

"Yes, I will be deeply hypnotized. I will obey your commands. I will be whatever you command me to be." Tiffany said.

"Three, two, one. You are now deeply and fully hypnotized."

"I am deeply and fully hypnotized. I am your slave master." Tiffany said in a dull monotone voice. Joey motioned to Diana who unzipped him and began to stroke him. His bitch of a step sister was now staring straight ahead with a glazed look and a stupid mindless smile.

"I have waited a long time for this you bitch. You are now mine. You are my slave, my bitch, my fuckdoll. I'm going to have some fun with you." Joey said as he slid his pants down and motioned to Diana. The giggling bimbo lowered her mouth and began to suck away loudly.

"Nice mouth on your friend. But don't worry I have plenty for you. You are Tiffany the stripper. Diana and you are partners who strip and perform live sex acts on stage. You started doing it when you were sixteen with a fake ID. You love the stripper life. You love the dancing, the fucking, the sucking, the drugs, the parties, the after hour hookups with rich men, the sleazy dresses, the high heels, the "you know you want to fuck this" strut you do everywhere you go. But most of all you love me. I'm the guy who suggested it and you love me for it. You are always ready to party with me, your bratty step-brother, or to hook me up with your skanky friends. You do an x-rated reality show about being high class strippers and the life. You constantly try to lead other hot girls down the wrong path because it's so fucking fun."

Joey was gasping now as Diana sped up. "But under all of that, you remember who you were, and how much you hate me, and that you can't ever stop me. Till the day you die you will remember what you were and hate me for what I did deep down inside, but will never ever act on it."

"Yes Master, I understand." Tiffany said in a voice that seemed a bit strange to Joey.

Joey looked at his bitch of a step sister and saw a tear roll down her cheek. For one fleeting second he had a doubt, and then he remembered being humiliated on live TV when he was a sophomore and remembered how she laughed and laughed.

That killed the doubt.

Without another second Joey raised his hand and said "Welcome to your new world."

SNAP!!!

Tiffany blinked and a broad smile spread across her face as she saw her sexy step-brother grunt and blow a load down her partner's throat. Diana gagged and then gulped it down and giggled. Tiffany shook her head at her ditzy friend's actions.

"Well now Joe, I didn't know you had a party going on. Is it private or you have room for more?" Tiffany said as she slinked up to the chair.

Joe motioned to the desk. "Always have room for family. Strip out of that and get that hot ass up on this desk, spread those legs and get ready for some pounding."

Tiffany laughed and started pulling off her blouse. She tisked to herself at her clothes. Definitely not her look. It covered up way to much skin, didn't showcase her tits or her ass, and was simply not skimpy enough to properly show off her stripper's bod. She was soon naked and she hopped up on the desk and leaned back. She lifted and spread her legs as her step brother moved up to her.

He grabbed her tits and began to paw them. He leaned down after a bit and started licking her nipples and she gasped as he nibbled on them. He was soon hard again and while Diana lay on her back on the floor and fingered herself, Joe slammed into her. It was a good thing she was already wet because he was not gentle.

Joe tore his step-sister up. He pounded her hard and bit on her tits hard enough to make her yelp. When she yelped he slapped her a couple of times and she gasped and nearly came from the shock and pain. She didn't last long and once she had climaxed Joe dumped her off the desk and bent her over on all fours and fucked her in the ass. She squealed and screamed in pain and pleasure. Joe came in her hard again and shoved her over onto her belly with a cry. She rolled over and for just a second Joe saw hatred. He smiled and it passed. Joe pulled off his belt and pointed over to the front of the desk.

Tiffany obediently bent over and counted off the lashing as Joe whipped her ass a dozen times. She was in tears when he finished and he flopped down with an evil smile.

"Got you something bitch. In that bag. Get dressed, we have a table booked at the Cheetah Club tonight and you two are dancing for all of LA."

Tiffany sniffed away her tears and nodded with a big smile. What a day! She got fucked in her pussy AND ass, got a whipping, and her step-brother had gotten her something. And to top it off, she got to dance at Cheetah's!

About 20 minutes later, Joe strode out into the living room. Amber had Lisa nicely dressed playing the piano, but with a dog collar on her neck. Lisa saw Joe come in with two strippers on his arm dressed in metallic dresses that left nothing to the imagination and she flushed and missed a couple of notes. Amber wrapped on the knuckles with a ruler and said "Pay attention you whore! Every time you fuck up you do 5 minutes with the Big Black up your ass on the cam!"

Joe chuckled and Diana and Tiffany giggled. Melody was sitting on the couch in a floss bikini and she giggled too and licked her lips.

"Okay bitches listen up! Tonight I am spending some quality time with my step-sister and Diana at Cheetah's, anyone want to come along?" Joe said as her grabbed his strippers by the ass.

"Oooooh, that sounds fun! I, like totally want to come!" Melody said as she bounced up. Joe nodded and told Diana to get the beach bimbo some proper slutwear.

"Love to, but I'm taking little miss perfect here home to do some web work. The way she's acting up its going to be a long night in the punishment booth!" Amber said and Lisa flushed red and sobbed.

"Use the study. When I get back I think I'll be in the mood for some beaten pussy in a mask, and then maybe something a bit more, wild." Joe said.

Amber grinned and smacked the palm of her hand with the ruler which caused Lisa to jump and miss a note.

Joe laughed and smiled as he turned with his step-slut on his arm. "Okay then. See you about 3 in the morning. Come on Tiff, I want to see you strut your stuff on stage. Heh, dad is going to just love the new you..."

THE END

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers
12