My Brother Adam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

"The men are moving closer. Now we have an audience of four men," Adam said. His breathing was uneven. "You should put my cock in your mouth, if you want to give them a good show."

I said nothing. I did indeed want to put on a good show. Had it been any other boy but my brother, I would have been furiously sucking away at that point. I was surprised at this, but I absolutely loved being watched. I had no idea where this perversion came from, but that was not the point. The point was that, again, to my surprise, I desperately wanted to be worthy of our audience. Fuck the incest; at this point it was all exhibitionism that was driving me.

So, I did it. I took Adam's cock in my mouth. This changed my life forever after. I gently sucked on it, and let it enter and leave my mouth, creating a simulation of fucking, using only my mouth, not my pussy. Adam loved it and groaned. "How much can you take inside your lovely, velvety mouth, my sweet little Mary?" Adam asked. He said it with a particular kind of love in his voice I had never heard in Peter's voice, nor in anyone else's voice for that matter.

I sucked his cock right up to my tonsils. I did not know how to deep throat, but I thought I was doing well.

"Mary?"

I removed his cock from my mouth to reply. I did it slowly, little by little edging out it of my mouth, for exaggerated effect to benefit the voyeurs. I wanted to show them just how much I had managed to fit in my small mouth. It was quite a bit. I smiled up at him, and I said, "Yes?"

"Want to give them the full show?"

"You mean suck you off until you cum? Do you want to shoot all over my boobs?" I asked.

"I mean, we could fuck for the audience, you know?" Adam said.

This shocked me. I could not do that. Fellatio was probably incest; I could ask the priest, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that it was. But fucking? There was no deniability about that. I wanted to. Just then, I really wanted to. But I was not ready. I was too scared.

"Sorry Adam, I can't, much as I would love to. It's not that we're being watched, you know. That makes me want to do it all the more, I'm ashamed to admit. No, it's because you're my brother. I'm not ready for that kind of incest. Maybe we should go back and find Mom and Dad," I said.

"The audience will be disappointed. Want to fuck one of the voyeurs instead of me? I'd love to watch," Adam said.

"Adam! No! God, that's gross!" I was horrified. I grabbed my top and put it on. "Pull up your trunks, you pervert. Our show is over."

On the drive home from the beach, I was silent, lost in thought. I could not believe I had taken the cock of my own brother in my mouth. My first ever fellatio, and it was with my own brother? We stopped before he had cum, but I knew nevertheless it was still incest. And then he had proposed sexual intercourse! Oh, say it, you prude, I thought to myself: My brother wants to fuck me.

Do I want to fuck my brother? No, of course not! But, well, maybe? He is hopelessly sexy, after all. And he wants me; always a plus. Shit, I don't know. I think it was just the magic of the beach, and the exhibitionist aspect of the whole thing: having men watch us.

Yes, that's what it must have been. Well, we did what we did. Everybody sins at some point; let's just learn from it and move on.

I could tell Adam was nervous. He was probably worried he crossed a line when he proposed I fuck one of the voyeurs. Well, he should be nervous: He did cross a line! I was thoroughly grossed out.

I knew he was scared that he had blown it with me when he put his hand on my bare thigh in the car. (Adam and I were alone in the back seat.) His hand on my thigh was a test, you see. We both treasured our sibling friendship.

If I made a face and removed his hand, he would know I was mad at him. Well, I was mad at him. He showed no respect for me at all! Not even an iota. To hell with him, I thought. But then, his hand felt so good, resting calmly on my thigh. I did love him, just not the way he wanted. Well, maybe I did love him the way he wanted me to, but I was not going to do what he wanted. Well, maybe? Shit, I don't know.

But then, I loved sucking his cock earlier, at the beach. It turned me on to be naked for him, too. So maybe my love really was sexual, and not just sisterly? Why does life have to be so fucking confusing? I left his hand on my thigh, and I smiled.

That night, downstairs in the basement where our two bedrooms were, my brother and I had "the big talk." Adam subverted it, by telling me I could exhibit myself anonymously in the comfort of my own bedroom via a web cam porn site. If I wanted, he could help me. I laughed.

He pressured me to have sex. It was intense. The partial blowjob at the beach had him going. I said no. He pleaded with me. He cajoled me. He entreated me. He wrote a poem for me and read it to me. It was pretty corny, but I was charmed. Here is the poem he wrote:

************

The beauty of my sister, standing on the sand

Wet from the waves, her virtue in my hands

A siren for voyeurs, an angel to my eyes

I knew I had to have her, sexy source of all my sighs

But I could not.

She is my sister, my princess and my love

She is my sister - curse to the above

What evil plan hath made us twins

To raise temptation of such sins?

Why am I captive to the lust of man?

I surrender to the devil's plan.

Forgive me, Mary: you have no choice

My sustained seduction stifles your voice

Your sweet voice of sanity repels my vice

But is hollow alas, for we both well know

We are doomed to the pull of incestuous spice.

*****************

I ended up caving under his onslaught. The poem was the last straw. I showered him with kisses after I read it. Original poetry is amazingly seductive when a girl is only 18. Had I been 25 I would only have laughed. However, had Adam been 25, maybe the poem would have been better?

But I was 18, not 25, and I gave him a blowjob all the way to fruition. I swallowed as much of his cum as I could; the rest dribbled down onto my boobs. It was my first complete blowjob, and my first taste of cum. I liked the taste of cum. Adam was thrilled, and I was pretty pleased with myself, too.

I was, however, a bit horrified that my first ever blowjob was with my brother. My very own twin brother. Jesus. I know this is incest, but is it narcissism too?

The next night, Adam told the Internet exhibitionism thing it was all set up. He had even bought a dildo I could use to pleasure myself. He would do the filming.

"You just want to watch me masturbate, you filthy brother," I said. "You're nuts. It's not going to happen. No way. Nowhere. No how. Grow up, Adam. I am not putting on a sexual display for strangers on the Internet. I'm just not doing it. Sex with my brother is bad enough. Get a grip, Adam!" I said. I was having trouble getting through to him.

"It would be even better if you put on a sex show with a man, you know," Adam said. "You must have tons of boys who would love to get into your panties, right?" Adam was simply ignoring what I had just said. Maybe he wasn't listening? Our father often did not listen to our mother. Maybe Adam was the same way? But I answered him, anyway.

"Sure, I guess so. But maybe not so much on camera!" I said. Adam was nuts. "You just want to watch your own sister get laid, am I right?"

"No, sis. I'm trying to be helpful. What I really want is to lay my own sister," Adam said.

"What?" I said, a bit too loud.

Adam spoke no more. He moved over and kissed me. I kissed back, and pretty soon I was undressed again, and we were kissing while I was wearing nothing but panties. He was once again fondling my boobs in that magical way he did on the beach. He kept trying to remove my panties, and I kept on preventing him from removing them.

Finally, he said, "Let's both get naked. You've already seen me that way, but I have not seen your pussy yet," he said.

"You saw it on the beach. I stripped for you and for the voyeurs. Have you forgotten already?"

"No, trust me, I'll never forget that day. You were as hot as a firecracker. But I was so distracted by the voyeurs, and the blowjob prospects, that I did not get a good look at your pussy," Adam said.

"That's not my fault. You had your chance, and you blew it," I said. I was enjoying tormenting him. "Besides, I'm sure my pussy is just like the pussies of all those whores in Okinawa," I said. "A pussy is a pussy."

"Maybe so, but I want to know for sure. Besides, it's different when it's the pussy of a woman you love and crave." This stunned me. Adam was saying he loves me and craves me sexually? Whoa.

"Fair is fair," Adam continued. "We're twins. I should know what my twin sister's pussy looks like." Adam said this as if it were an obvious truth.

"In what universe?" I replied.

We had this pointless and moronic discussion for at least an hour. Finally, I said, "Okay little brother. You get a second chance: Make the most of it. Here it is. Then you have to stop this nonsense." I stood, turned around with my back to him, and slowly peeled off my panties, making the act as sexy as I possibly could.

For emphasis, I said, "I'm naked for you, Adam. But this does not mean we are going to have sex. Sex is off the table. Get that idea through your head."

Now naked, I walked to my brother, who was sitting Japanese style on the floor. I kept going until I was right in front of him. I squatted, and spread my pussy lips with my fingers, revealing the pink insides to his hungry gaze. The whole process got me aroused, and my brother saw that my pussy was wet.

I was angry and aroused, both, but once again Adam surprised me. Adam reached around me and grabbed my ass. He pulled my pussy to his mouth and stuck his tongue into my most intimate canal. I was squatting. I held the squat as long as I could while he pleasured me with his mouth, and then I fell onto my back on the rug. As I fell away from his mouth I uttered the words that sealed our fate: "Don't stop."

Nobody, not Peter nor Troy nor Sam nor anyone else had never tried cunnilingus on me, and my mind was blown when Adam did it. I did not know just then if it was being eaten out for the first time, or if it was having my own brother Adam do the act. Or maybe it was the highly charged sexual ambiance. Probably it was all three things at once, but I nearly lost my mind.

I was moaning so loudly that Adam covered my mouth with his hand, lest our parents upstairs hear. Adam ate me out mercilessly. He used only his mouth; no fingers. I had a smashing, mind altering orgasm. He stopped.

Adam sat up, looking down at my naked body with my legs splayed. My pussy was all wet; he told me later it was glistening up at him. I looked up at him. "I know what you're thinking, Adam. No. Don't do it. I can't resist you, I don't have the strength. Be strong for both of us, okay? Don't fuck me. You'll regret it the rest of your life. I'll suck you off again later instead, okay?"

That was stupid. All of Adam's blood was rushing to his penis, and he did not have enough oxygen in his brain to think. Men are stupid when they are turned on, and no reasonable girl would let them make life changing decisions in such a state. Thinking is always the domain of the woman. Nature intended it that way: The stakes are high for a woman. Much less so for a man. I did nevertheless leave the most fateful decision of our lives to Adam just then. I was an idiot.

Adam knew I did not want to have sex with him. He also knew I wanted desperately to have him fuck me. He knew I was a mess of contradictions. Wanting, and not wanting, both at the same time. Had he not been my brother, we would have been making rabbits jealous at this point. The sexual attraction was not just strong: it was monumental.

"Sorry, gorgeous," Adam said, as he climbed on top of me. He did not rush. He took his sweet time, giving me plenty of chances physically to stop him, to get away, to save my virtue. I just lay there, legs wide apart, enjoying my state of bliss after the most spectacular orgasm of my young life. I had given up; whatever happened I would live with. It was up to Adam.

Never leave life changing decisions involving sex to men. They always turn out the same way. Always. Adam entered me slowly, enjoying and savoring the moment of taking the forbidden fruit of my incest cherry. I felt his warm, hard, throbbing cock enter me, and while my mind was panicking and racing in twelve directions at once, my body knew just what to do.

Adam went all the way in, and began to pump in and out. He was just like Peter. I did not want that. I needed more from my brother; I needed him to give me a fuck completely different from the ones of my boyfriend. I needed a fuck so special that it would justify us having incest.

So I said, taking a cue from a Lady Gaga song, "I like it rough." Of course, I had no idea what rough sex was, and even less of an idea if I would like it. But Adam knew. Oh yes, he knew all right. He knew all about rough sex. I guess the Army combined with Okinawa does that to a young man.

Adam got a strange smile on his face. He fucked me brutally, pumping in and out with a ferocity he could have learned only from his training for war, or something. He pulled me up, put me on all fours, and took me rear entry. My huge boobs violently bounced around beneath me, as my body responded to the brutality of his thrusts. He actually moved me around on the bed as he entered me repeatedly with extraordinary force.

Then he began to slap my ass as he fucked me. I worried our parents upstairs would hear us, but thank goodness they had just started listening to Sibelius on the sound system. When they listen to Sibelius, they turn the sound up so loud that one can hear it all over the house and even outside in the yard. This meant I was free to moan, and I let out a stream of moans, peppered with invectives.

Adam quoted back to me later one phrase I had uttered in my passion. He particularly liked it. I have no memory of having said it, or for that matter that I said anything at all. According to Adam, I said, "Oh yeah, lover. Give it to me, you bastard. MMmph! Oh my God, yes! Holy shit! Sweet Mary, mother of Jesus, damn!" and then I gave a loud guttural moan as I came during his monstrous fuck.

After my orgasm, my head collapsed onto the mattress, leaving my ass in the air to receive my brother's vicious fucks. God, it was good. I had a second royal orgasm, and eventually Adam let loose a pent-up amount of cum deep into my pussy.

I collapsed completely onto my stomach, and Adam fell, exhausted, onto my back. I rolled over, and he lay on top of me. I stroked his hair and kissed him, purring, "I love you," over and over again. All sorts of cum was leaking from my pussy, creating a large wet spot on the bed.

Later I wondered what our Mom would think when she saw all of Adam's sticky cum on my bed sheets. Maybe I would surprise her and do the laundry this week? Good idea, I thought. One thing we could not have is to let our parents know their two children, the twins, were having sex. Because I knew this was going to continue.

I could not get enough of Adam. It was clear to me he too could not get enough of me. It was unhealthy. It was immoral. It was shameful. It was wonderful.

Both of us loved it. We craved it. We needed it. Need trumps morality, every time.

We were not the same after that. We had sex several times a day. Every day. Nevertheless, Adam has a complicated mind. "Complicated" for Adam means cleverly nasty, filthy, and decadent. And he means all that for me. I could not help it, you need to understand. I was now in his power. I had become a slave to his sexual power over me. He used that power, and he used it well.

I will tell you what happened in Part II, okay?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers
12