My Brother and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was larger than my Ex, but I would have been surprised if he wasn't as my ex-husband was rather small. I didn't have a lot of experience with other guys, but from my experience I considered my brother to be big by comparison. Our movements were like moves on a chess board. When my hand moved to his cock, his hand moved from my breasts down between my thighs until he was touching me through my panties. "I have a condom if you're concerned?" He whispered.

"I wasn't concerned, but that sounds safer," I replied. Given my response it didn't surprise me when he pushed at my panties to push them down and as they clung around my thighs he pushed his shorts down to free his cock and my hand from inside.

I crawled down deep into the bed, curling my legs into a ball so I could get my tongue and lips onto my brother's cock. He tossed the sheet and cover off our bodies exposing my actions in the dimply lit room, which suddenly felt brightly illuminated to me as I knew my brother was watching me lick and kiss his cock.

I loved sucking cock and wondered if this was one of the things his wife wouldn't do for him as I opened my mouth and took the large head of my brother's cock into my mouth. While my Ex and I didn't have wild and crazy sex... he never rejected one of my oral offerings.

"Deep into my mouth and into my throat I took my brother's cock, while trying to forget it was my brother and something we shouldn't be doing. His hand on my head comforted me and urged me to take him deeper until I felt I couldn't accept any more of his cock in my mouth. Slowly I began moving up and down with my mouth with his cock in my mouth until he was controlling the tempo with his hands on my head and I felt more comfortable than ever as I exchanged control with him.

With little more than a moan on his part he began to cum, sending heavy bursts of his sperm deep into my mouth and throat. I did my best to swallow as much as I could, but I was gagged by the volume of his cum and forced to remove his cock from my mouth letting the last few spurts spray against my face. While I was still in disbelief that I sucked my brother's cock, I clearly had his cum on my face and his taste in my mouth to prove it was true.

He pulled me up in the bed so he could kiss me and said, "You're the fucking best ever."

"Was that something your wife wouldn't do for you?" I asked as I wiped his cum from my face and licked it from my fingers.

"That and so many other things," He replied.

"Like what things?" I asked.

"Like things you wouldn't do with me either," He said.

"Try me!" I replied.

"It would require that I fuck you," He said.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"I do," He declared, and for some reason the way he said it made wedding vows ring in my head.

"I now pronounce you Horny and Hornier," I teased and then said, "tell me something you wanted to do with your wife, but she wouldn't let you?" I asked.

"Taking her doggy style... and fucking her hard," He said.

"I had a boy in high school do me like that, but my husband never would," I said. "When I asked him what... what was wrong with it... he said it was too animalistic and pagen."

"Your husband should be married to my wife," Jeff said.

"Sounds like they would be a good match," I replied with a giggle.

"How much experience did you have before you were married?" Jeff asked.

"Only with a couple of boys a couple times," I replied.

"Are we going to do this?" Jeff asked.

"I know it's wrong, but I can't stop myself," I replied.

"Let me get a condom," Jeff said as he left the bed and sorted through his bag with his hands before pulling the a condom package from where he had hidden it inside his bag. He came back to bed and his cock was hard and wagging as he walked quickly and then pounced playfully onto the bed and pushed me onto my back.

"I'm going to fuck you better than you've ever been fucked," He whispered playfully.

"Before the night is over I want you to lick my pussy for me," I said, and I was worried I might be pushing him too hard or too fast.

"I didn't know if you would want me to or I would have done it already," he said, and kissed me.

"I want to do everything... especially things you can't imagine I would want," I said. My brother kissed a path down across my stomach and rubbed his nose in my fine curly pubic hairs and then sliced his tongue between my wet pussy lips. I squeaked as he flicked the tip of his tongue across my clit. For the next forty-five minutes I lay on my back with my eyes closed and trying to imagine if there could be any better feeling than what my brother was giving as he played my pussy like it was a musical instrument. My pussy was his mouthpiece and the sounds coming from my body and lips were his instrument. I writhed in pleasure from start to finish, but the pleasure at the finish was so intense I'm sure the neighbors had to hear my screams of joy as I climaxed with multiple orgasms. I was so overcome with pleasure that I was forced to beg him to stop, and he did stop pleasuring my pussy, but flipped me over like I was weightless and drilled his tongue into my anus. I had never heard of such a thing and couldn't imagine anyone would ever do such a thing to such a dirty part of my body, but the feeling was sinfully delicious and I wasn't about to protest. With his tongue in my ass and his finger in my pussy I climaxed once again for him.

I was relaxing face down in my pillow when he tossed the emptied condom package onto the mattress in front of me and I knew he was packaged and ready to fuck. He lifted my hips, raising me to my knees and with a firm deadly accurate thrust buried his cock deep into my pussy and immediately starting to pound me furiously with his rapid strokes. All I could do was squeak, and moan, and beg him not to stop as he fucked me relentlessly.

Pounding me with his strokes he drove me back down onto the mattress, but continued to fuck me harder and harder. His cock felt huge as it filled and then emptied from my pussy, only to fill me again and again. I was talking constantly, but had no idea if my words were making any sense out of my head or not. He was telling me how tight and nice my pussy was and I just begged him to fuck me deeper and harder even though his long cock was reaching deeper inside me than any cock had touched. As I begged him, "Pound my pussy! Fuck me harder! Stuff me with your Cock." I realized I was using a vocabulary that I knew, but had never spoken out loud before. I was wild with sexual abandon and thrusting my body back to meet his every thrust and feeling him deeper and deeper inside me. And then it happened as he grunted and warned me he was going to cum I felt my own body change in a way I'd never experienced before and I tingled from the hairs that seemed to stand at their roots, to my toes which were curled and bent. As he came inside his condom, deep inside my pussy I could feel him pulse and the spasms of his cock and a painfully pleasurful feeling overwhelmed me as I had the most magnificent vaginal climax of my life.

I felt as if I'd passed out, and maybe I did and when I returned to my senses my brother was lying in front of me petting my breasts and telling me how beautiful and sexy I was.

"Did we really just fuck?" I whispered as I looked at his fingers teasing my nipple.

"You were amazing... you're pussy is so fucking tight," My brother said.

"Only because you're so big," I replied as I looked down at his cock which was long and thick and still hard.

"Apparently two things I inherited from Dad were his receding hairline and his cock size," He teased.

"You've seen Daddy's cock?" I asked.

"Never hard, but we've changed in the same room many times. His size made quite an impression on me when I was young and my penis was small," he explained.

"I guess I've seen Mom's pussy if you put it that way," I replied.

"Dare I ask?" He said, and seemed to give me more of his attention.

"You just finish fucking your sister and you're curious what you're Mother's pussy is like?" I teased.

"I shouldn't admit this... but when I was in my teen years I used to get turned on with thoughts of Mom all the time," He admitted.

"What kind of thoughts?" I asked.

"Sexual thoughts," He said lightly.

"Duh! But what kind of sexual thoughts?" I asked.

"I'm kind-a ashamed about it now, but I thought about fucking her all the time," he explained, "but then when I was that age I thought about fucking every female.

"Did you think about me?" I asked, finding my curious.

"You were too young and too skinny," He said, and I know he was being honest as I didn't begin to develop until my last years of high school. I suspected it was my late development that created the insecurity in me that made me want to latch onto my boyfriend and keep him forever.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"About us?" He asked.

"About what we just did," I replied.

"What do you want to do?" Jeff asked.

"Maybe we should forget it ever happened? I suggested, as my brother was still stroking and exploring my breasts.

"I could pretend it never happened, but I promise you I'll never forget it happened, or how good it felt," He replied.

"You would never tell anyone would you?" I asked.

"What would I have to gain by telling someone I fucked my sister?" He replied, as if he couldn't believe he would be capable of such devious behavior. "If you don't ever want to do it again just tell me and I'll never touch you again," He whispered his assurance.

"Before I make a decision I might always regret would you lick my pussy again?" I asked shyly.

"I'll lick your pussy whenever you want me to," He replied and began to move down as I opened my thighs for him.

"Be careful what you offer... I may hold you to it," I replied, before his magical tongue began to awaken my body again.

As he had before he made me climax several times before I begged him to stop. When he did stop I felt a desire to please him one more time as well, and sucked on his hard cock until he came in my mouth, and this time I was able to manage his cum and keep him contained in my mouth until I could swallow him.

It was into the wee hours of the morning and we decided we should put aside our desires and get some sleep. My brother spooned me against his body and I fell fast to sleep in his arms.

I had one of the most vivid and memorable dreams I'd ever experienced. In the dream I was me at my current age and in my studio apartment. I was in the bathroom on the toilet peeing when Dad came into the room and apologized that he had to pee and couldn't wait. I watched in shock as my father extracted his huge penis from his pants and I was forced to open my thighs as a thick heavy stream of urine began to flow from the head of his cock to splash into the toilet between my thighs. When he finished peeing he asked me what I was looking at and then stepped forward and put his penis against my lips. As he hardened I opened my lips and in my dream began to suck my father's cock for him. It felt so real as if it were really happening, and then I realized while part of my body was responding to my dream... the remaining part of my body was responding to a very real sensation as my brother's cock was deep inside me as he quietly spooned and fucked me gently.

I was half sleeping and half conscious of what was happening to me and I decided to remain as motionless as possible and allow my brother to use my pussy while I would continue pretending to be asleep. Slowly he fucked me with shallow strokes, but clearly his cock was deep and full inside me.

He was so calm in his movements and I was in such a dream-like state of mind that I kept returning to the dream I was having of sucking my father's cock while still sitting on the toilet. Even in my dream-like state of mind I couldn't believe I was so willing and eager to suck my father's cock, but I was.

My brother revived me with the soft caress of his fingertips across my nipples and I awoke aware of my situation and remained in my possum-like condition as he clutched the palm of his hand fully over my breast and held his cock deep inside me until it began to pulse and splash his seed into my body. It felt different than the previous time he came inside me, and it was far too late when I realized he didn't have a condom on and might have just impregnated me.

Feeling I couldn't fake it any longer, I whispered, "Did you just cum inside me?"

"I couldn't help myself," He moaned as his cock still throbbed inside me.

"Did you use a condom?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... I only had the one," He replied, and I knew it was useless to try to explain to him now that I'd stopped taking birth-control pills over six-months ago when my husband and I decided a divorce was inevitable.

"I know it wasn't possible... but with my brother's cock and sperm still inside me I felt as if I could feel his sperm swimming and felt as if I were immediately pregnant.

12