My Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings take their love to a new level.
1.5k words
4.45
104.9k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney felt her nipples harden when she heard her brother, her face was burning and she knew she was blushing. The sales woman smiled at her and Rick. "Well, I'll go to the back and look for your size. What's your bra size?

"36c" Britney said in a small voice.

"And your panties?" She asked

"I-I'm a size five" Britney said getting redder than she already was.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She smiled and went in a door behind the counter.

Britney turned to look at Rick who had an evil grin on his face.

"What did you say that for?" Britney said furiously.

"Say what?" Rick said with a look of innocence that fooled no one.

"You know damn right what you said now that lady thinks your my boyfriend." Rick smiled again at her.

Before she knew what hit her Rick had her pinned to the counter. She could feel his cock through his pants.

"What are you doing?" Britney said breathlessly.

"Would it be so bad Brit?" Rick whispered in her ear. He brushed his lips on her forehead cheek and chin.

"Would what be so bad?" Britney whispered back her eyes were closed. Her panties were so wet she could feel her jeans starting to get damp.

"Me being your boyfriend? I would love to see you in those panties. I want to see you in them before I take them off you slowly. Then kiss your thighs softly before I lick your-"

"I have your size honey. You can try the bra on if you like to make sure it fits." Britney heard the saleswoman say. Rick got off her. She didn't move for a second trying to calm herself down. She was so horny she thought she'd pass out. Hearing Rick say that made her want to be at home so he could be doing those things for real.

"Are you all right?" the woman asked.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. No. I wouldnt like to try them on if their too small I'll come back tomorrow and bring them back." Britney smiled paid the woman and left the store.

Rick walked after her than grabbed her hand. Britney pulled her hand away and walked faster. Rick walked behind her and didnt attempt to grab her hand again. Britney stood in front of the car door. Rick unlocked the car and got in. No one spoke. He glanced at Britney once she was staring out the window again her bottom lip between her teeth.

When they got home Britney went straight upstairs into her room and shut the door. Rick followed suit and went into his room too. He quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He was about to go downstairs to make himself a sandwhich when he heard a noise coming from his sister's room. He walked towards her door and was about to open it when the phone rang. He ran downstairs to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Rick, it's mom"

"Oh, hi mom how's vacation?"

"Great! Your father and I are having a good time. We were just calling to see how you kids were. Did you eat? What have you been doing?"

"We're fine mom. We went shopping and had some food at a restaurant. We just got back from the mall."

"Oh, thats great honey. How's Britney? I hope you two are getting along."

"We are, she's upstairs wanna speak to her?

"Yeah sweety I want to say hi"

"Ok, hold on mom."

"Alright."

Rick put the phone to his chest "BRITNEY!"

"Hold on mom." Rick said before calling again.

"BRITNEY MOM'S ON THE PHONE SHE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!"

Britney arched her back and came all over her fingers when she heard Rick's voice. She was imagining that it was him buried deep inside her. Her finger was stuffed knuckel deep into her pussy. Britney lay on her bed panting.

"BRITNEY!"

"OK, I'M COMING." Britney yelled back. Britney quickly pulled on her bathrobe and headed downstairs.

"Alright mom she's coming have a good time."

"We will honey love you."

"I love you too."

"Ok, bye."

Britney came downstairs with her bathrobe on. Rick looked her up and down before passing the phone to her and going into the weight room. Britney watched him go then put the phone to her ear.

"Hi, mom"

"Hi, Honey how are you?"

"Fine. How's your vacation?"

"It's good we're having lots of fun."

"Thats great mom."

"Okay, I was just calling to see how you kids were. Be good ok dont fight with your brother to much."

"I know, I know."

"Ok, I have to go. Take care of the house and don't make a mess."

"Yeah,Yeah."

"And dont have any parties."

"We wo- hold on mom" Britney got real quiet then said to nobody "Hey, you're here! Put the beer on the counter and don't, close the door John is outside with the keg."

"BRITNEY!" Her mom yelled to the phone

"I'm just kidding mom." Britney laughed.

"You'd better be."

"Ok, now I really have to go."

"Ok, have a good time."

"We will, love you"

"Me too."

Britney put down the phone. She walked quietly to the door of the weight room, she could see her brother lifting 100 pound weights. He looked like was concentrating hard. His shirt was clinging to his chest.

Not wanting to bother him she slowly turned to walk up the stairs. Before she reached the bottom step she heard Rick call her name.

"Brit?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come in here please?"

"Okay." Britney walked to the door but, didn't go inside.

Rick was sitting up on the bench. He was sweating and there were beads of water rolling down his chest and his hair was shiny.

"Come in Brit. It's okay. I'm not going to do anything"

Britney reluctantly went inside and stood a few feet away from him.

"Look Britney, I'm sorry about what I did earlier."

Britney looked in her brother's eyes. He looked like he really meant it. Britney smiled.

"It's ok Ricky, I didnt mind really." Britney said smiling. Rick got up surprising her with his speed again and hugged her tight. As soon as she felt his hard body her nipples got hard. Not wanting Rick to notice how horny she was getting she pushed him away.

"Ewwwww, RICK! Your getting me all wet and sweaty. Get the hell off me!"

"God Britney, don't say things like that." Rick whispered

Britney felt her brother harden in his shorts.

Didn't he know that the longer he held her the wetter she got? Her pussy was throbbing and everytime he rubbed himself on her, her nipples got harder.

"Rick please let me go." Britney said pleading.

"Alright, alright. I'm just glad your not mad at me." Rick smiled looking down at her. She could see his dimples on his cheeks. She didnt know what made her do it but, Britney tiptoed and gave Rick a soft kiss on the lips.

"Hey. What was that for?" Rick said surprised.

"Just for being my brother." Britney smiled.

"Wow, can I get another one? I took you to the mall remember?"

"I don't think so." Britney didn't think she could contain herself. She didn't know what she would do if he tried to kiss her like he did in the mall again. This time the sales clerk won't be there to stop them.

Before she reached the door Rick grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. Her breasts were pressed tight against him.

Rick bent his head and kissed her again. His lips were soft and he took his time licking and sucking her bottom lip.

"Rick, stop." Britney whispered pulling back slightly

"Do you really want me to?" Rick said brushing his lips over hers.

"Rick, we can't. We're not suppo-" Rick kissed her hard before Britney could finish her sentence.

Britney moaned quietly hoping Rick wouldn't hear her.

"Yes, I love that sound. Do it louder. Let me hear you."

Britney couldn't hold it anymore. Moaning louder she held his neck and kissed him back. Rubbing her breasts against his chest she could feel her juices running down her legs. She still was naked under her bathrobe.

"Brit?" Rick panted her name pulling back.

"Yeah?"

"Remember this morning when I was touching your friend?"

"Yeah?" Britney couldn't understand why he would bring something like that up again.

"It got me hotter knowing you were there looking at us. After a while I started thinking it was you I was touching and licking."

Hearing her brother say that made her hotter.

"Then do it." Britney whispered. "Touch me... lick me...fuck me."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that." Rick said kissing her neck.

Britney could feel Rick's cock pressed to her stomach. She rubbed herself against him wanting to feel him inside her.

"Mmmmmm, I need you inside me Rick. I want to feel you come all over me."

"Don't worry baby. I'm gonna make you come all over my cock before I come inside you."

Rick untied Britney's bathrobe and touched her nipples. He pulled and twisted them making her want him even more.

"Lick them Rick. Make them nice and hard for you." Britney said holding her breasts up for her brother to suck.

Rick bent his head and sucked Britney's nipples hard. His hands slid down her body and he entered her with one of his fingers fucking her slowly.