My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,342 Followers

He suddenly stretched and I realized I should either knock on the door to wake him or I should just let him sleep in peace. Otherwise he was going to wake and catch me staring at him, an embarrassment I didn't relish. I left him sleeping and went to the phone to call for Chinese takeout. He'd probably wake up hungry and I needed to make a trip to the grocery store. When the delivery guy rang the doorbell, Channing woke up. As I came down the hall with the box of different hot Chinese entrees, he came to his door.

"Damn, Colin, you let me sleep. I was gonna shower and take you out to eat. I can shower and be out in five minutes if that's okay with you."

I laughed. "So go shower now and I'll set it up so we can eat and watch TV."

I set it all up on the coffee table. The couch was extra long and so was the table. I took out my vegetable lo mein and spring roll and left the other food covered in the thick cardboard box to stay warm. He came out dressed in pale green boxers and a white tee shirt.

"Okay if I eat in my underwear? If it bothers you I'll go put on some clothes."

I wasn't sure if he was concerned about offending me or enticing me into attacking him. I took a quick look at his body. Fucking gorgeous. There was a light cover of soft brown curls on his legs and even less on his forearms but I felt sure he fell into the category of a smooth guy, older than your average twink. I placed a mental bet with myself to collect with a nice edging jack off if I won the bet. Shit. I'd collect with a nice jack off if I lost the bet.

"You're fine," I said. "Truth is, I usually walk around naked in the apartment so your underwear's great. I wore the pajamas for you."

He laughed. "Well, I would say go ahead and strip down naked but..."

I chuckled. "But it'd be too damn uncomfortable for you, I get it. Still, I'm surprised you'd waltz around in your underwear in front of me."

"I don't have pajamas and my only clean clothes are what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow. You think I could wash a load of clothes here tonight? Holy fuck, you got a shitload of food here! What's mine?"

He started looking through the box.

"It's all yours."

He gave me a quizzical look that was unmercifully cute.

"What? It looks like you've got enough food here for a platoon."

"I wasn't sure what you like so I got a few different things -- pepper steak, shrimp fried rice, kung pow chicken, vegetable egg foo young and some egg rolls, spring rolls, egg drop soup, hot and sour soup, I think that's all. Hopefully, you like something that's there."

He looked really puzzled.

"You know I don't know what any of that stuff is. I's jes a po' Alabama boy who got sent to Iraq and even over there I never ate any of THEIR weird food. Just mashed potatoes and lousy stew beef, whatever the military kitchen served. You're gonna have to tell me what I should eat. What's good?"

I must have looked like I was going into shock because he suddenly burst out laughing and slapped me on the back.

"Goddamn, you're as gullible as Corinne! I can see this is gonna be fun."

"You asshole!"

He dished up a plate of pepper steak and we watched a news special on the war in Afghanistan while we ate. Finally we finished and I put what was left in the container holding my meal back in the box.

"That's a lot of food left there. We'll be eating Chinese for the rest of the week," he laughed.

I smiled. So he was hoping to be here the rest of the week.

"I won't torture you, Channing. Old Chinese food's not worth eating. What we don't eat tomorrow goes down the disposal. I'm gonna take my leftover's for lunch tomorrow and you can do whatever you want."

He stood up. "I need to go take a whizz. I'll be right back."

After putting the leftovers in the fridge I sat down and flipped through the channels. It never ceases to amaze me how you can have two hundred channels and not a goddamn thing worth watching. I looked up to see Channing trying to hand me two twenty dollar bills.

"What's with the money? You can leave it on the dresser after we fuck."

He blushed bright red.

"No, man, I'm imposing on you. The least you can do is let me pay for the food."

He dropped the money on the coffee table. I grabbed it and pushed it back in his hand, a hand that was warm and rough from hard work. I didn't see calluses but the skin was hard and firm, not soft like mine.

"We're not going to argue over this, Channing! You can take me out to eat one night. Don't insult me with your money. You're Corinne's husband, family. Besides, I didn't have to let you stay here if I couldn't afford to feed you."

He took the money and sat down.

"Okay, so you gotta promise I get to take you out to eat. You name the place."

We talked for a couple of hours about our jobs. Somehow we both steered clear of Corinne. I wasn't in the mood to discuss her, to pry about what I really wanted to know. How had a girl I knew to be a confirmed lesbian ended up as his wife? What was going on with her last call to me? I looked at his body as talked, him sitting on my couch so sexy in his underwear, and he knew I was looking at him but didn't seem to mind anymore. He'd first shown up on a Monday evening and the first week slid into the weekend. That weekend we went to Central Park to play football, throw Frisbees, goof off; in general for to explore, let him see a place he'd never been before. We did the park on Saturday and Sunday and then we were into his second week living with me.

Channing was a fun person to be around and it was easy to see Corinne's attraction to him. She and I had similar taste in friends but I did have an edge one edge on her. I could easily spot the kind of woman she was going to be attracted to but she didn't find it as easy to spot men I'd like. She'd joke that I'd take any guy with a big dick but she knew it wasn't true. While I had my share of casual sex encounters, I was very specific about the guy that I was going to let move in with me. We had to click emotionally, had to enjoy the same things, in short, we had to be able to have fun together and enjoy each other's company. It wasn't what the guy looked like. As I always told her, I'm going to wake up next to him every day and I want to know up front if we're going to be able to each tolerate the little quirks we all have. Most important of all, I demanded partner loyalty and I gave it. No fucking around, no constant flirting and checking out every man in pants; I needed to know we were for each other only. I'd had one major boyfriend while I was a junior in college and he'd literally broken my heart apart. Corinne had helped me pick up the pieces from coming in and finding the guy I truly loved fucking another man in our bed. I'd been man shy since then, casual meaningless sex with lots of guys, no commitment, no strings, the only way I could handle it.

Channing and I slipped into a comfortable routine. Channing got home before me. His office was only two blocks away, mine six blocks away, and we walked to and from work. He was true to his word and he took me out to eat twice but I found he was an excellent cook and he'd stocked the apartment with groceries. He discovered I can't eat big meals at night before I go to bed because it makes me sick and suddenly he was up early, fixing fantastic breakfasts, sometimes with steaks, and we'd eat light at night. He decided he preferred the light suppers and said my eating style was good for his waistline.

By Tuesday of the second week I was actively studying Channing, trying to discover what made him tick. I wondered if he masturbated and how he sexually satisfied himself while he was living with me. All guys jack off one way or another. No guy our age goes for more than a couple of days without blowing his load. He'd told me he was twenty-nine and going to turn thirty in two months. I was twenty seven. I surreptitiously checked his shower after he used it, listened quietly at his door, came home early one day to see if I could catch him jacking off, and nothing came of it. He only appeared in his underwear for me a couple of times after the first time. He made a habit of staying dressed until he was ready to go to bed and then he'd take his bath before going straight to bed. He created a situation where I began to desire him, want him, and I thought about the old maxim that sometimes what you don't see is more alluring. Your imagination creates a fantasy that can actually be hell to match to real life.

That Tuesday evening I discovered Channing was not totally ignoring his sexual needs. As usual, he was already in the apartment when I got home. He was in the bathroom and his attaché case was lying open on the couch. Prominent on top was an adult magazine showing three hot photos - a woman with a strap-on dildo ass fucking a man on his knees face down on a bed; two women in a sixty nine pose licking each others' pussies while a man fucked one of them in the ass; and two men having sex with one woman, one getting his dick sucked, the other fucking her pussy. The magazine was hot and the clear plastic wrapping that was lying next to the briefcase made it obvious he'd just opened it. It appeared a couple of other unopened adult magazines were beneath the top magazine from the intact wrapping I could see, also what appeared to be a couple of unopened DVD's beneath the magazines. I wanted desperately to check them all out, learn more about Channing's sexual interests but I heard the toilet flush and I walked quickly to my room and changed into khaki pants and a polo shirt.

The briefcase was gone when I returned and Channing was in the kitchen preparing a chef salad. He was barefoot wearing jeans and an old faded Troy Aikman Dallas Cowboys football jersey. Since Friday he seemed to have adopted going barefoot in the apartment as I always do. I took it as a good sign that he was relaxing more around me. No matter how pleasant and nice Channing had acted, I still felt a degree of remoteness from him as if he wasn't really comfortable with me.

"So how was your day?" he asked.

"Busy, as usual. I've been put on a new case trying to track down the source of a ton of money that just suddenly appeared in this multi-million dollar account we manage. We think the account might have been set up to launder money."

"Sounds interesting. That's what -- forensic accounting? That what your firm does?"

"Some. It's part of the reason I was interested in this job, that and the fact they more than doubled my previous salary. They do a lot of consultant work and investigative auditing is a specialty of theirs."

He whistled. "Kinda cloak and dagger stuff, huh?"

I laughed. "Not much cloak and dagger stuff in accounting but I suppose forensic accounting is as close to heavy drama as you're gonna get in my line of work. I just check the figures and pass the information upstairs."

"Did you do that kind of work at the firm you worked at before?"

I nodded as he put salad bowls on the table.

"You wanna eat here at the table or in front of the TV?" Channing grinned.

He'd teased me a lot about how it looked like I'd never had a meal at my table when he arrived. I'd forgotten how I'd put boxes of kitchen utensils and dishes on all of the chairs along with some other junk I hadn't gotten around to sorting. He'd discovered it the first morning he'd fixed breakfast and went to set the table. The seat of every chair had something on it.

"TV's ok with me if you don't mind."

We sat down to eat and became engrossed in a PBS program on earthquakes. We finished eating and he grabbed the remote to scan the channels after the earthquake program ended.

"You got a preference, Colin?"

"Whatever you wanna see's fine with me?"

He snickered. "Really? You really, really, really mean that?" he teased. "Man, you have GOT to be the most demanding TV critic alive."

"What makes you say that?" I feigned surprise.

"Let's see now...you hate every reality program on the air, you barely tolerate any sitcom, you're openly contemptuous of almost every drama. Hmm, did I miss anything?"

I laughed. "Come on! You've only been here a little over a week and you're already trying to analyze me. Next thing you'll be trying to convert me. The truth is I just don't much like television or movies at all. It's just not my way of being entertained. I prefer to actually do things, interact with people, you know, play games, go places, just shoot the shit."

He looked sheepish. "I'm so sorry, Colin, looks like I'm really cramping your style here. I really need to work on finding my own place."

He was serious. I'd just given him the impression he was in the way and I was tolerating him. Unconsciously I reached over and grabbed his arm.

"Not at all, Channing, no. Please don't take it that way. I've really enjoyed your being here with me and I'd like you to stay as long as you like. Just stay here with me, move in if you like. I've enjoyed talking with you, having the company. It's not lonely with you here."

I stopped myself. I was going overboard here, going from seeming to just tolerate him because he was Corinne's husband to seeming needy in a way that could quickly morph into clinging. I did like his company but I didn't want to destroy the friendship developing between us.

"You sure I'm not in the way here, Colin? I mean, since I've been here you've not once mentioned any boyfriends or sex or gone out with any of your friends. It's like I've taken over your home life and I never wanted that. I actually intended to find a hotel that first night but you were so nice, so enjoyable to be around that I just stayed on but you know what they say -- fish and guests start to smell after three days."

I punched his shoulder playfully. "You don't smell, Channing. Why I can attest to the fact that you take a bath every day, sometimes twice."

He laughed. "Okay, then, let's talk about it, put it all out in the open. We can decide how long I'm welcome to stay, what the rules of living together should be so I don't feel like I'm taking over your place or imposing. After all, you bought this co-op for you, not me."

I'm not a shrinking violet and I've never been dominated by anyone. I learned as a teenager that while I kept my homosexuality secret that didn't mean I had to keep anything else back. In fact, Corinne and I both were considered anomalies in our family, two children who were not content to live under our parents' thumbs because 'the Bible told us so'.

"Okay, first off has to do with guests and others. I've gone through this before with a couple of other roommate disasters. This is not my first rodeo. I don't mind your bringing a girl home to fuck. I do mind if she decides to stay over on a regular basis, if she decides to leave clothes and tampons here. I don't like to get up in the morning to find strange people wandering through my place. I don't do breakfast and happy morning conversation with the girlfriends. I don't like to walk naked out of the bathroom and find a girlfriend looking at my junk. Likewise, I don't allow boyfriends to stay over all the time or leave their shit here."

He grinned. "I don't think that's a bad rule to agree on. I like you. We're simpatico. If I don't feel like talking or making nice you don't expect it or get offended. The same goes for you with me. If you're not in the mood for socializing I'm content to just be quiet or I'll go to my room, go to bed early, and I like that. Like I said, we're simpatico on that one. Not that I've seen you walking around naked."

"Yeah, well I haven't exactly seen you parading around naked either. It took you several days to feel comfortable walking around barefoot in front of me."

He blushed and I laughed.

"You don't have to say it. I know straight guys have a thing about letting gay guys see 'em naked, don't want us perving on your jewels. But it's not like you military guys don't parade around naked in front of everyone in the barracks. You just think no other army guys are checking you out."

His face got a deeper shade of red with a giggle of embarrassment.

"It's just that I like you, Colin, but not that way and I didn't want to create a difficult situation by walking around naked and maybe giving you the wrong idea. I'm not sure what to do; I've never lived with a gay guy before."

"That you know of," I corrected. "My last roommate served in the army in Iraq but he didn't come out of the closet until he got out."

He seemed genuinely shocked.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Channing."

He shook his head. "Nah, I know there are homosexuals in the military. I pretty sure I served alongside one this last tour but he never did anything to draw attention to his sex life. I'm just surprised you had a military lover as your last roommate."

I raised my hand defensively.

"Whoa, hold on there! We were roommates but we weren't lovers. I wasn't attracted to him sexually."

"No shit?!"

I broke up laughing and Channing looked at me like he didn't know what was so funny.

"Are you really so naïve, brother-in-law, that you think gay guys will take on any man as a lover if he looks half-way decent?"

He spluttered but laughed at himself. "I don't know. I guess it's the glory holes, the sex with strangers. I guess I figured, yeah, gays will do just about anybody."

"Just so you know, there's a huge difference between a lover, a committed relationship, and sucking dicks in a glory hole. Gays are pretty open about oral sex as a rule but they don't move in with guys or become lovers unless there's an emotional connection. Just like straights. And Roger was not my type. He just was a good roommate to share the rent with when I needed it. At least until he started snorting cocaine and bringing a different guy home every damn night. First I lost my television, then my wallet, and then I kicked Roger out."

Channing and I had a nice open conversation and agreed he could live with me in the apartment until he either found a girlfriend or we couldn't stand each other anymore. He insisted on contributing to our expenses when I refused to charge him rent. After all, I fully owned the apartment with no mortgage. We agreed to split the monthly building fees and grocery bill. I was dying to ask him about the porn he'd bought but decided to keep quiet. Maybe he'd bring it up later.

I was horny as hell so I decided to have a real masturbation session complete with a dildo, something I hadn't done since Channing moved in. Oh, I'd jacked off plenty of times. I just hadn't used a dildo to fuck myself. I'd been rather restrained and self-conscious for some reason about the whole dildo bit. I didn't think Channing would burst in on me unannounced while my dildo was sticking in my ass but still I felt like I would have if my parents were there or if I was in their home. I'd always been restrained with masturbation at home growing up. I had my own bedroom but it was connected to Kurt's room by a bathroom we shared. Kurt was a pious ass. I'd caught him jacking off a few times and he got very defensive about it, always trying to catch me at it. The door to my bedroom or the adjoining bathroom door would suddenly open as Kurt peered in to see if I was masturbating. He'd always tease but it became uncomfortable. We both didn't want to involve Dad, not with him going all Biblical on us about the heinous 'sin of Onan'.

I didn't sleep well Friday night. About one o'clock in the morning I pulled out my favorite dildo, my Jeff Stryker replica -- eight and a half inches of pure pleasure. I'd had a lot of great fucks from Jeff. I put lube in my ass and on the dildo. I inserted it and fucked myself hard, riding it and fantasizing it was Channing fucking me. I fell asleep with the dildo in my ass, cum all over my stomach and chest. I awoke in the middle of the night and felt so horny I fucked myself again and had another massive orgasm. I slept and then was up again at a quarter to six so I decided to fix breakfast and surprise Channing. As I walked to the bathroom, he came out of it wrapped in his towel and seemed surprised to see me.

perihelion
perihelion
1,342 Followers